Hello Realself - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm a mother of one looking to have bbl , tt, lipo...

I'm a mother of one looking to have bbl , tt, lipo & also breast reduction I'm not new to r realself .. I've been here for awhile its been a long road but my final decision is Dr. Cabral please don't come on my profile telling me about cabral & his past I am very much aware of it .. Thanks for your concern but I've been doing research for awhile & my heart tells me Cabral!! ?
Thanks :)
Good luck
Thanks

And so the count down begins!

T minus 65 days till I get the body of my dreams Thank you Jesus *Sighs* Whew!! my time is almost here ??? I'm still in the process of looking for a recovery lords knows I heard bad things about all of them but everyone's experience is different.

So I've recently spoke to a woman that had breast work (Breast reduction) done by Cabral & she basically said that he's good in a lot of areas but for breast NO she had a lot of complications Hmm now I'm at a lost. I really don't want to take that chance i'm wondering what should I do now.? I really want my breast done but I don't want him to jack me up lol There's hardly any pics of his breast work. Anywho I just seen pics of a Cabral 6 days post & she looks excellent Omgee I can't wait !!

Wish pics

Welcome, you go to whom you choose. I wish you the best.
Thank you babe ♡ your results!! You looking friggin sexy!!
good luck hun

54 days

Me & my buddies are booking with Janet Rh $80 a day. 10 massages $200 So far I've heard nothing but good things about her also not to mention her home looks beautiful & comfy. I'll be putting down my deposit $100 tomorrow 7 weeks & counting for my transformation I'll be posting pics when I get close to my date. I Also decided to take that leap of faith & let Cabral do my breast too. :)

Her website

Amazing

Congrats girlie!!! I am also a Soon to be Cabral doll in November I will definitely be looking for your results I'm looking to get a BA also so keep us posted.

Cabral Dolls

Thanks hun! I'll most def. let you guys know how it goes :) I'm so excited!

45 days left!

I'm will be buying the rest of my supply some more tanks, granny panties & also maxi pads next week . I spoke to Janet a few days ago deposit is confirmed. I'm kind of nervous leaving my baby for a whole 2 weeks I've never been away from her for more than a day :( I wish I could take her with me. I leave everything to God that I come back home to my family safe & sound. Whoot! Whoot! I'm almost there. Oh & I almost forgot I got my lab results my hemo is 12.2 I need it to be a 14! I seen someone in my fb post a pic of tea that might help ill attach the pic below for you ladies to see. It's sold on Ebay for $5.99

RIP Treena Jackson

So I got wind of a Duran patient that died yesterday may god rest her soul. My condolences to her family especially her mother who witnessed this :( Ladies don't ever take life for granted because you never know when it's your time to go.
Hey slimgoodie87,Can u provide me with marias contact info? Thanks hun
809 331 5050 ext 501 you're welcome hun.
Good Luck and God Bless you sweets!

Down to 30 days!

Hello My Sweets I'm down to 30 days till I catch my flight only thing I'm considering ordering at this point is my tummy board its about $30 at thepinkroom.com but lipoexpress.com its $20.00 also ebay has them for $16.99 if I'm not mistaken.. So happy it's almost over I really need some pain meds though my pcp wasn't it. :( Any who Yay!! & the 30 day count down begins!! €€

My pic!

A pic of me I needs hips a fat booty,a flat tummy and smaller breast,
Good luck when you get a chance please let me know about your stay at Janet RH I'm considering her as well. Good Luck on your journey
Thank you sweets I'll most definitely keep you posted.
We will be getting surgery the same day I will be going to Duran though. I didn't even realize im already 30 days away time is flying lol Good luck on your journey best wishes!

Some of my Supply :)

12 days till I'm D.R bound

Not much to update on I'm trying to see if I could come up on a couple more hundred dollars because I really want to have rhinoplasty but not with Cabral tho with Contreras he does excellent facial sx . I just want him to reduce the tip of my nose a little something suttle. I download this sx App to show how I want it to look because I don't want any mishaps I'll be dam if I come back looking like Michael Jackson. I'll be raising all types of hell lol Anywho I'll be checking muly hemo levels again in a few days then by gods grace on my flight for my transportation!! Whoot! Whoot!

Typo

*Transformation

Another Death at Cipla

I have alot of anxiety now. I will post what I read in the group.

Smh

wow. scarey! thanks for keeping us informed.
You're welcome :)
My condolences to the family, this is very sad

5 days til my 1st flight & 6 days till D.R!

By this time next week I should be in Dr I'm nervous & feeling alot of anxiety just got my hair braided I still have to pack me & daughter's things my mom will be taking her of her but I plan on staying with my mom for a month before I go back home. I'm flying out of Palms Springs CA I have to drop my daughter in Tpa then from there I'll catch my flight to MIA then to DR I know that seems like a lot 4 different flights but thats the price I pay for not having any relatives close by but oh well. I'll put more b4 pics before I leave.

typo

Taking care of her
2 more daysssss until your sx. I can't wait to see cabral work his magic.
Yes ya I can't wait
Wow that is a lot

I'M AT THE AIRPORT !! WAITING ON MY FLIGHT!!

I'll be on DR by this evening Yay!
Hey, are you ok?
Praying for a speedy recovery! Best of luck! would love to see updates and pics
I pray you have a blessed and safe recovery. God is with you honey and please keep us posted on how you are doing...(don[t forget to post the pics...let's see those results (lol) :)
Hector Cabral