Butt Implant and Fat Transfer Miss Salama-Mama

Hello Booty Beauties!! I have been lurking on Real...

Hello Booty Beauties!! I have been lurking on Real Self for a while and am finally ready to start posting my experiences and start the ball rolling. I am a 26 year old female, single, no children, 5'3", 120 pounds, 34-24-34. I am naturally thin, petite, fast metabolism and will be feverously gaining weight in preparation for my Booty Blessing :-) LoL. I am planning to have surgery this March/April 2014 in the beautiful Dominican Republic (I've been before) I am currently in the stage of emailing/calling doctors to get quotes and confirm my surgery date. I already have the money, passport, time off work etc. I am considering Dra. Duran, Dra. Yily de Los Santos and Dra. Robles. So for the next few months I will be sharing my experiences with weight gain, finalizing my doctor, prepping for surgery and the whole thing! Look forward to reading others experiences as well. That's all for now, TTYL Booty Beauties ????
Thank you and congrats on your journey. I too will be having a BBL in April. Good luck doll.
Skinny ass! ;p U gonna be Fiiiiine!

Pre-Op Pics....Dying for CURVES!!

Just wanted to post my pre-op pics that I have been sending to various doctors. I generally like my body just want more booty and more hips!!
I'll b following your journey :) we have the same body except I'm fatter :( lol I'm 5 ft 3 138 lbs booty looks like yours too lol
Hey, we have about the same body type, im 5"2 -125lbs 34-24-36.. Im planning surgery with Robles in DR for late April or early May. Im getting boobs and TT tho. Good luck finding ur Dr, ill be following ur journey.
Hi Raleigh4 you look great I think if you gain 10 to 15 pounds u will be looking great my friend is about 15 pounds bigger then you and she's hot I'm getting surgery with Baez 3,800 tummy tuck lipo and bbl June 17

Changing teams from BBL to BUTT IMPLANT and some fat transfer (BBL)!!!!

So.....I have diligently been researching all things butt augmentation. I have decided to get a butt implant AND transfer any fat that I have (mainly stomach i think) to my hips/around the implant. I want wider, curvier hips and a bigger butt. So for all of you petite, thin, skinny chicas I think this is our best option! I am very excited, I just officially booked my surgery earlier today (Tues Jan. 21st 2014) with Dr. Moises Salama!!! I paid my 10% deposit and am scheduled for surgery on: April 1, 2014. I'm going down to Florida Monday March 31st for my pre-op, surgery Tuesday April 1st, post op Wed April 2nd and staying in Florida 2 weeks. I hope to get between 300-400cc intramuscular soft solid silicone implants and as much fat as possible around my hips. I worked with his coordinator Nancy and ya'll she is amazing, sweet, organized and has helped me a ton with making this decision. I can't wait to be SALAMA-FIED in a few months. So i will still attempt to gain a few lil pounds for extra cushion but I am not pressed to gain at this point. I will be updating as I purchase supplies etc. over the coming weeks.
Good luck on your journey and congrats! How long did it take him to give you a quote?
A few hours maybe. First I called, spoke to Nancy who instructed me to email her, so I sent a very detailed email w my pictures and all my stats (age, height, weight, measurements, location, surgery history, health condition etc.) to Nancy his coordinator directly, she talked to Dr. S and called me back after a few hours with details/questions and quote $8,999. She also emailed me with a breakdown and surgery proposal. I booked by paying 10% over the phone and that's where I'm at.
How much for the BBL and implants?

More Pre-Op Pictures and Prep

Just wanted to add some more pre-op pics. I'm counting down til my surgery April 1st with Dr. Salama. Not sure if I prefer round or oval implants for the wider hips, hourglass look, it is essential that my hips are made wider and rounder....Which implant style do you all think is best??!
Hi. Are you getting round or oval and what size? I'm also considering Dr. Salama so I look forward to seeing your results. You have a nice figure already. He's going to make you look awesome.
Hi Miami2! I am leaning towards round implants based on the desired result/look that I want but I will discuss that with the doctor at my pre-op March 31st. I also don't know size either I've been told that that is determined by your butt measurements the actual length of width of your butt i guess. I'm hoping for something in the 300's maybe 350 or 360 but I don't know yet. I will definitely update this review with exacts and pictures! Thanks for the sweet compliment I believe everything will only look even better!
Good luck . I should see you that week . I m on April 4th -

Pre-Op Preparations

Hi Beauties!!
I'm less than a month away from my butt implant and fat transfer surgery Whoot Whoot!!! Just wanted to update you lovies on things that I have been doing/am doing to prepare:
*Made another payment to Elite Plastic Surgery
*Playing with my before after looks w the plastic surgery app.
*Applied to Care Credit (I am financing some of the surgery)
*Booked my flight
*Taking 1,000 mg of Vitamin C & 325 mg of Iron
*attempting to gain a lil weight
*Had my pre-op clearance testing done (blood, urine, EKG)
*Confirmed my accommodations in Florida (staying 2 weeks w a friend)
*Obsessing over implant shape, size and big booties in general!!!
I think I want to go with the round implant shape but we'll see once I have my pre-op appointment March 31st.
Will be following your journey :-) I honestly refuse to gain any more weight since I was leftover with some after my bbl .. Was told to put on 15 for round 2which is crazy so after my lipo if I don't have enough which I doubt I'll def get implants with the transfer.. Can't wait to c how yours comes out ;)
Wow yeah 15 pounds is a lot, esp if you've been left with fat from previous bbl. I'm hoping and believing that implant+fat will be the perfect combo! I can't wait to have surgery and post my experience and photos for all to see.
Hey r u still getting butt implants with salama? Just curious cuz Nancy just called me a few days ago & said that all 14 girls that were scheduled for butt implants now have to stay in Aventura post op for 30 DAYS instead of the original 2 wks. I'm really bummed. Did they call u too?

Skinny Thick

I've been obsessing over booty and hips. I'm 20 days away from my booty blessing surgery and I'm officially obsessed lol! I've been playing with my plastic surgery app on my phone and I have found a few inspirations online as well. Tell me what y'all think??! I don't want anything unrealistic just a thicker, fatter version of what I already have. I think this is achieveable!!!
Good luck mama!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ur surgery is sooo close :) I'm so excited for you :D
Thanks for keeping up with me! Yeah my surgery is this Tuesday and I'm flying to Florida Monday! I almost can't believe it, I am very very excited!!! Can;t wait to be post-op and update everyone on my lovely results.
im amazed, here is australia the whole "BIG butt, thick thighs" thing hasnt really taken off. Im after a butt, but my dream butt if your original size, its very large. I wonder if this "look" will ever take of here in australia? we dont have many of the Latina looking ladies to bring the trend here lol... but if your butt is small, then im worried as to what is big lol. I have taken your butt as my wish pic hahahaha. crazy world we live in, different countries, cultures etc its all very facinating!! :) i look forward to seeing the results and hope its exactly as you dream xox

Night before surgery!

It's the night before surgery. I've made it to Florida safely, flew in earlier today. I went right from the airport directly to the surgery center where I will be having surgery tomorrow morning. I met Dr. Salama, he looked at my butt, we discussed my desires and everything with how surgery will go. I'm set on a round implant and he will decide on the exact size cc during surgery based on what will actually fit in my muscle comfortably he mostly uses 360cc he said and I'm fine with something in that range. Then I went over to the actual office, where the coordinators are (10 mins down the road) and signed all my paper work and consent forms, talked about the night before surgery protocol, how to clean my drains, massages, post op appts. and got my boppy pillow. Next, I gathered my supplies from Walmart and 2 extra prescriptions that Salama prescribed today a muscle relaxer and more antibiotics, I cooked some after surgery foods baked chicken, steamed broccoli and sweet potato so I'll have it ready tomorrow. I set up a table of supplies right next to my bed (see pic) with everything on hand for me tomorrow. I'm very calm surprisingly and not really nervous just trying to take it all in and get ready for my big day. I'm first up for surgery at 7:00am which I'm very pleased to be first! It's about 12:30am and I am going to go to sleep and will update everyone tomorrow after surgery :-)
Excited to see your results!:)
Good Luck hun! hope everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery..prayers your way... looking forward to your update :)
Good luck on your surgery! How long are you going to stay in Miami?

Surgery Day!!!! :-)

Here's my story so far. Had surgery earlier this morning Tuesday April 1st 2014 7:00am. Went into surgical center, changed into medical gown, compression thigh highs, comfy socks, surgery panty, and hair cap all give. To me. Did a urine sample and sat in pre-op room. Salama comes in discusses all complications/risks and marks me up. I had lipo on my stomach and back. I walk into actual surgery OR which is passes away. I lay down on T shaped surgery table and am covered in blanket and given anesthesia. I immediately knock out and remember nothing. I wake up gently and feel nauseas nurses are rubbing and gently talking to me. They give me a bucket to throw up in and I'm only spitting up, not actual food. They dress me (I wore a loose maxi dress) they wheel me kneeling in the wheel chair to my car and I lay, stomach down on top of the pillows I set up before surgery. Still nauseas, car ride was 25 mins to friends apt. I'm too weak to get out of the car and lay there for 2 hours in the back seat. Finally gather strength, hobble into friends apt. (1st floor thank GOD). I've set up raggedy towels on the bed and cover it with the medical paper stuff they gave me. I sleep on and off for a few hours feeling nauseas and weak. I sip on water and Gatorade and attempt to eat Cheerios, pineapples and apple sauce. I'm holding my pee in bc I don't have the strength to go to the bathroom. I finally go to the bathroom but get weak and have to throw up. I actually threw up this time everything I just ate and my meal from last night. I'm not surprised by this, anesthesia makes me very sick I've experienced this before. My stomach is quick to reject things. I feel much much better and can now eat dinner and sit up propped on my elbows. Right now I just finished my dinner, and I'm going to take my antibiotics, muscle relaxer and go to sleep. Took pics of course the pre-ops are from this morning (so fresh, accurate) and the post ops are from just now! Def got round shape but idk the cc's or how much fat was transferred I'll know tomorrow at my post op and update!
THANKS FOR ALLL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT LADIES!!
(Shout out to Cinnabunz I met you in passing while I was leaving the surgical center baby got clappers!!!!) lol
Hey beautiful ! Girl, it was nice meeting you yesterday! You were a trooper man! They wheeled you out from your surgery and you were cracking jokes...you even twerked a little! Salama must have given you some awesome drugs! Tell your friend hello for me and good luck with her pregnancy. She was so nice and super funny...it's such a blessing to have wonderful friends like that! Welcome to big bootyland mama!!!!
Can't wait to see! Congrats!
So excited to see your results without the bandages! Hoping a speedy recover for you Hun!!!!

Post-Op Appt.

Hey Ladies! I had my post-op today, it went well, and I got to see my booty and hips without the wrap on. Everything looks really good. I don't see any crazy inconsistency on my skin but 1 spot on my left side appears that the skin is stretched and irritated so they put that thick white cream, gauze and lipo foam over it so it doesn't get rubbed (it better not be a burn) I'm super happy with my results so far and can't wait to just heal and settle in. I'm still taking it easy, just laying in bed on my tummy, eating healthy foods, drinking plenty fluids, taking my antibiotics and vitamins and all. I'm not nauseas at all today and not in pain really just very tight and sore.
omg ur results are incredible...look at that gorgeous tiny waist, those hips.....amazing. hope ur recovery well. did you need fat grafting to the sides or did the implant fill u out without needin fat grafting?
@8lond3y Thanks! I'm def still recovering so I don't know my final result yet. Yes I got fat grafting to the hips the implant wouldn't fill those out. It's a slow recovery I will say that.
So how much was your surgery total? And did it include hospital stay or did you leave after surgery? My quote for boobs and butt is 12000.. I'm wondering if your doc might be a better choice for me ... I love what he's done with you!

PERSONAL AND INTIMATE TALK

Okay ladies for all of you who haven't had surgery and are preparing I've gotten a few questions about personal female issues/hygiene and wanted to help everyone out by making a post about it :-) (if you're easily embarrassed don't read)
*Monthly Visitor*
Yes you can have surgery during your "girly week" I did. My cycle started unexpectedly right before I flew out of town for surgery and I was on my cycle during surgery, glad I had gotten my hemoglobin levels up with iron pills and the doctor said that's perfectly fine. We have no control over that ladies. It does make things a little messier but not impossible.
*Going #1*
With all the fluids in you from the IV, fluids you drink after surgery and all, you will use the bathroom a lot. Please stay close to a bathroom with the seat all the way up, spread your legs as much as possible and use a funnel, cup or something bc once you have to go it's coming out. I almost had a few accidents and I'm steps away from a bathroom. Use flushable wipes to clean yourself if you feel tissue isn't enough also use the toilet to empty your drains. Those first days they fill up quickly.
*Going #2*
Thankfully my first days after surgery I had no urge to go. But my third day, today Friday April 4th, I have moved. It wasn't a bad experience at all and I was nervous it would be. I took off all my bandages and wraps, squatted as best I could over the toilet and did my business. I used plenty of flushable wipes to clean everything, and used that time to clean my drains at the base (where they come out of my skin) disinfect them, apply neosporin, apply gauze and tape. I'm not constipated nor have diarrhea just normal movement so I'm thankful for that.
*Showering*
This was an interesting experience. I couldn't shower til after my post-op visit which was fine I had no desire to. Once I was cleared to shower I was very nervous about getting my drains/stitches wet so I did more of a sponge bath in the shower. I gently rubbed Dial over my skin and lightly rinsed where I could. I did not directly get under the water but splashed it up on me. Idk if that is necessary but I was nervous. Also use that time to check for abnormalities on your skin, marks, burns, bruises, blisters etc. I patted dry with paper towels to be safe and cleaned my drains, applied the prescription cream to my skin. I don't apply any lotions or perfumes or any of my normal post shower stuff. And as usual out all my lipo foam, wraps and bandages back on very snug to ensure proper compression.
I hope this is helpful to someone out there :-)
Any questions just ask!
i cant wait to see your new booty, im so excited for you, and jelous that you got the hard part over with HAHAHA. i read that having fat grafting when having implants reduces the fat graft survival? do you know if Dr Salama grafted the fat to your buttock first, then did the implants, or inserted the implants first, then shaped around them? i cant figure out which is the best option for better fat graft survival, when having it done with implants.
If you google cortez butt implant it has the procedure on video. Not saying all docs do that same process but it's a great resource. However if you truly are very thin and never have been fat then implants really is the best choice good luck ;)
thanks Cosmetic, i was just watching those videos, very interesting to watch. As i dont have much fat (as u can see in my profile pic lmao) so i have to have implants and fat grafting done to get my goal booty - a few surgeons perform the fat graft and implants at the same time, but as thailand surgeons dont perform many of these procedures, i doubt they would be able to suggest through personal experience which one to do first - whether they do the contouring and shaping of the buttock with fat grafts, then insert the implant, or do they insert the implant, then fat graft around the implant. I would like to know what the proffessional butt Dr do, so i can request my surgeon does the same LOL.

Survived Week 1!

It's been exactly 1 week since surgery and I survived!! Week 1 was really rough ladies I'm not gonna sugar coat it. This is a painful and uncomfortable journey. I don't have regrets or anything but this is a lot to go through so be prepared mentally and physically. I had my first massage yesterday with Celia, she is amazing, sweet and motherly. The massage was painful your numb yet sensitive lipo'ed skin feels like its on fire is my best description and you can feel the fluids under your skin moving around. Like many other ladies however after the massage I felt a lot better! I also got my actual faja/garment after my massage and got my front drain removed!!! So I have 1 down 2 to go as far as drains. The garment is much better than the white bandage strap things. It's a small and it is tight idk if I'll move to the XS bc I'm not very swollen or draining a lot only my actual butt is swollen.
Looking good girl! Thank you so much for posting your journey! Totally following every detail.
Nice one babe. Your body is looking banging!
Girl it's on it's way, thanks!!

2nd Massage Today!

I'm one week and 1 day post op. I had my 2nd massage earlier w Celia. She was great and it was less painful, and I felt great after. Also I used the transportation service Justin the driver was a great resource if you don't have a way to and from the office ladies. Still have my 2 back drains in, Salama was almost ready to take them out bc they are low but decided to wait to play it safe which I wanted to wait as well, the drains are a pain but I'd rather have annoying drains than a Seroma fluid build up. Anyway still healing, feeling much better today than any other day, I've been lightly stretching, walking around, running errands and I have full energy back but I wake up very stiff in the mornings still. Nothing new to report my butt is still very hard, the shape is slowly coming around but it has a way to go still. I bought a heating pad and will be warming and massaging my skin myself bc I don't think I can afford the $75 massages.
Hi, I hope you will get my message. I just send you an inbox. Please respond. Any help will be appreciated.
Hey sweetie I've just found ur review on butt implants/far grafting with dr Salama and I'm truly sorry for whatever happened that is making decide to remove them. Do u mind sharing the reason with me? You can send me private message or email me please? I'm about to have the same Sx with him and would really appreciate ur input and experience especially on what went wrong if anything. Thks hun and hope you r ok whatever was ur decision to keep them or remove them.
I hope you are okay :) with or l without the implant I hope u r healing fine.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I had an excellent overall experience with Dr. Salama. He was professional and very knowledgable. I felt comfortable with his expertise in shaping a woman's bottom. I'm still very early in recovery so I don't know my final results as if yet but I'm confident I will have beautiful, natural results!