Planning My BBL W. Dr Yily - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi. Im a 20 year old girl who's looking forward to...

Hi. Im a 20 year old girl who's looking forward to getting my body done in DR in 2014. I've been researching Yily for the pass week & I'm in love w. All her work. Everyone says its soo hard to get in contact w. Her its reallty not I received my quote within a week.I'm planning on getting lipo on the abs full back armpits flanks & waist. BBL via fat grafting to buttock & a breast lift.

Can't wait a few months , I need ass ASAP!!!

So I was planning on goin to DR after thanksgiving & before the new year.. now my dreams are crushed cause Yily will be on maternity leave. Sooooo , I need to find ass shot lady near NY my friends referring me to one in PA. I don't mind travelling.. i don't want too much ass tho cause I do plan on having my surgery w. Yily still in Feb 2014. My friend said I can have anything from $500-$2000 injected in me. I'm thinking maybe like $800 worth hmm... idk & what's this cc thing? Can I get some knowledge on these booooty shots?

Need to Research new Doc :/

Its 2:30am but I'm thinking bout my Transformation. So obv. You guys know Yilys leaving for maternity leave this Fall/Winter & I'm having 2nd thoughts on the Med Grade Silicone don't think I want ass shots just yet.. maybe ill wait till after sx if I do decide I want em. I've been researching other Docs to keep my options open but I want you guys opinion.. either I'm gonna becomae a Yily Doll , Duran Doll or Baez Doll. Again my procedures are as follow: Lipo to arms underarms flanks stomach fullback inner thighs BBL grafting fat to buttocks & a breast lift.

Wish Body

Must loose 10lbs before surgery

My 30day challenge starts tomorrow. Excited as fck lol
Dr Yily

Today is holler at my girls day & show some love & support to all my sis hope all is well God Bless x
I'd suggest looking into other doctors who have open dates before you rush and get pmma shots! There are tons of surgeons out there who would do a great bbl, don't limit your options hun!
I love Yilys work.. I might wait. Does medical grade silicone mean anything tho? Is that still bad?
NOOOOOOOOOOO..Pleaseeeee wait and think about this! You can even try another Dr but dont do the PMMA shots. Im here whatever decision you make..Can you move your sx date up before or on November 18th?
I haven't even set up a sx date yet I will after nov 8th.. I think I can wait tho. Theres no rush.. but what's your opinion on med grade silicone? Does it make a difference?
Please do your research on the pmma shots. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it it's your body and your money but it's very dangerous. Good luck.
Thanks xoxo
Hey girl wishing you the best of luck!! am planning on getting on getting the same procedures done as you...I can't wait to see your result
Thanks I'm so excited
Good luck to you sweetie! Yes, I have no problem communicating with Yily. She answers all my email within 3-7 days and my text right away.
I've seen some RS sisters on here with your body type who had they're sx with Dr Yily and the results are a phenomenon. I'm sure you will be delighted once she is done with you. Surely, you will be 'over the moon' with your final results. I'm convinced Dr Yily is the Queen of "hour glass figure". Since I discover Dr Yily and her fabulous work I was SOLD! .I'm having my ops with the Hour Glass Expert the ending of this year or beginning of 2014 (undecided). Dr Yily's work of art is off the hook. I've been in touch with her lately exchanging emails and so far she is a very nice lady who seems to be dedicated to her work and helping woman achieve their dreams. Team Yily all the way. Best of Luck and God Bless!
Yes I have all Faith that ill come out lookin like a Vixen
Good luck!
Thanks
Good Luck on your journey sis I will be Transformed by Yily on November 5th!!! Can't wait...Muah xoxo
Good luck to you too