2015 DURAN DOLL YES YES New Body for Summer

Im so Anxious to make my deposit to Augustinian...

Im so Anxious to make my deposit to Augustinian Duran BBL & BL $5500 deposit $250 :-) then its on to start buying all my items if anyone know what all I need for both procedures please reply with your list an just wonder how close to procedure date do I go to my Php? Cant believe Im doing it but hey Im not getting no younger this is the Best time...

Need Bella Vita Phone Number

Do any of you soon to be Duran Dolls knows Bella Vita number? Someone said its much easier to go through them to get a quote?

Got My Date Changed ITS OFFICIAL

YAAAAAY...I just spoke to Elizabeth I got my Date changed to January 26th so now time to pay my Deposit next week and pay for my Passport...This all I needed to know to get started on my list and purchasing everything. So now a little about me I'm 34 5'1 150-155lbs yes short lol...I've been stalking this site for about 4 months before I decided I wanted a Mommy make over. Everyone say you want a fake body but my answer to that its not fake if its your own fat :) blah, blah, blah Guess what I'ma be looking Good and I want this for ME. I have 2 kids one 18 and one 17 planning to have another baby later in a year or two with my soon to be husband but for now I want my BODY. I'm solid for the most part but I've been gaining weight and its starting to show big time in my stomach, arms and back hope she have enough fat to put in my Butt. I'm going to also get BL. My Boobs are just falling more and more. I don't want them to be too perky but sit up enough to look good in swim wear or shirt with no Bra. I Think Duran gives Beautiful Natural Curves and a Huge Butt to go with your body. Your legs will fit the butt and curves she create. "MASTERPIECE" Well January 26th I will be in Dominican Republic will be staying at Jazmines Recovery House. Looking for Buddy also if you are a Duran Doll already please reply with a list of items I will need. I think my list is too much.

Still Haven't Paid Deposit

Ok so I got in contact with Elizabeth Duran Assistant to change my date but my original date which I didnt know they dont work on Weekends had to be changed which I tried changing to 3rd week January but Duran will be out of town so now I had to again pick another date so now Im going 2-26-15 but another dilemma how did she get me a quote of $5800 for lipo, bbl an BL if u couldnt confirm date, so I definitely want to get my own quote directly from Duran before I send deposit Im seeing some are paying $4800 WOW Big difference....

Changed Date 3/23/2015 DURAN DOLL

So ladies I've changed my date to DR to 3/23/2015 buying a home in a couple months don't want too much on me...So I'm looking for a Chi-Town Buddy to hang with :-) if anyone want to team up. Also decided to get only full Lipo an BBL Elizabeth Dra Duran Assistant said its $3800 will go back next year to get BL she said I have to stick to this date no more changes this only was first time but oh well not planning to. Just got Hemo results 12.0 Yeesss:-) so I know my Multivitamins is helping will keep this up So READY...Time to order Passport:-)

Wish pictures

Natural Look...hips, Butt an legs all match

Favorite Duran Doll

Dra Duran did the Damn thing on her...I dont even see where she got enough fat to do this...KUDOS TO DURAN :-) JOB WELL DONE...Hips, legs an Butt all well proportioned...

BUDDY UP WITH ME

ANY OF YOU QUEENS GOING TO DR 3/23/2015 COMING FROM CHICAGO LET ME KNOW, I WANT A BUDDY TO TRAVEL WITH...
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Good morning ladies, I have a question, me and my cousin are planning on having sx 1/2015, the problem that has recently come up is, my cousin (sx buddy) is HIV +, she is in great health ( better than me) and her dr has given her clearance to have sx, but in one of the groups I belong to, it was mentioned that doctors in DR don't operate on + patients, is that true? if not, do you ladies have any suggestions on who she could see? I feel bad, because I convinced her to come with me, and got her all excited, and now she may not be able to .. please and thank you for any help/ response :)
No that's not true, I know Yily doesn't and Duran may not because she requires hiv testing with the blood work. Your sx just has to be stable, etc. I would say Google doctors who do in the Dr. They may not be popular on realself but that may be a good thing (meaning they cost less) truthfully doctors around the world operate on people who are hiv positive, idky someone who lie and say the dr is the only place that doesn't.
*Your sx buddy
I don't have one yet I'm looking for one to go in February hopefully I keep that date haven't paid my downpayment yet tryna make sure I don't need to change my date.
Sorry I don't know but I suggest the same call her and ask Duran she may even recommend a Dr. that does if she doesn't.
Thanks lovelife91... once I get home, I'll tell her 2 check... since again, thanks!! I hope she can find someone, I really want her 2 go!!
No problem! Find out if her doc prescribed or recommended anything to keep her immune system up since the sx will take a lot of blood. Good luck with everything and good luck to her. :)
Thanks Mslady330..I will contact several of the doctors that have been recommend on this site... like I said, I feel guilty because I got her all hyped up, we (family) never think of her any differently. So I didn't even think twice when I suggested it 2 her :(
I'm going in Feb also
Are you YAAAAYYYY :-) on what day?
22nd I fly in, so on monday
Yily is with the lipo, I was 210 when I got mine wearing a 18 in clothes, 1 month post op I was a 12 in pants only cause all dat ass, in small shirts, and 150 lbs, she changed my life forever
Did you find out if your cousin will get to have her sx or not? (Fingers crossed)....
Did you ever find out if your cousin will be able to have her surgery?
Hey there ladies..my bad on not following up, YES she can, in fact Dr Almonte ref her to a surgeon that works with her, Dr Hungria ( I think that's the spelling) he sent her a quote, he is a internets and PS, the only problem she has had, he staff is bad about responding( like it took several weeks and for me to contact Lesley for them to respond with a personalized quote) :( that is giving her great concern, where as I can shoot Lesley ( Dr Almonte's office) a e-mail and within a couple of days at the most, I have a response. Reply
I've read many good things about Silhouette Recovery house aka "Angie's"... I emailed her about her rates and she replied quickly and her in English is perfect, I heard she use to live in NY..along with all the amenities that all the recovery houses offer, she also has free international long distance calling and generators just in case the power goes out, which is common in the islands..when I go for my surgery, I will be staying with her.
Never heard of that one will check it out as well before I make my final decision.
I Agree heard the same thing but I see all good Review on Jazmine Recover House I called they don't speak too good of English but Jazmine was busy I could imagine as long as she can I will be ok so I think I'm going to stay there and for her rates you can't beat that.
Yes, I heard Angie was a sweet heart too. You should check out her fb page silhouette recovery... And MsLadyT same! Her website is jazminrh.com, it looks pretty basic in there but it's clean and really I just need somewhere to sleep/get my massages plus it's one level so no climbing up the stairs. I only found two bad reviews on Yasmin and one was fake. Lol
Will try that Thank You... :) I really can use that extra 400 to buy all the items needed. When are you going?
Exactly. Lol and I'm not going until June *sigh* I already have a sx buddy though. Do you and are you staying at a RH? I was looking at Jazmin/Jasmine/Jasmine's and Angie's (there are two, I'm referring to Silhouette)
Ok Thats Great I'm going to try to stay maybe at Jazmin haven't made up mind yet but her place is very Home like so that may be my choice not forsure someone told me about a few more Armonia or Real Recovery Armonia.
I was confused about them since there are two places calling themselves real recovery so there's a lot of mixed reviews on here. Apparently there are some scammers down there so I'm avoiding that place all together. Lol (since I don't know which is which) but again good luck with everything. :)