Durandoll2014

Hey girls so am new to this . I have been doing...

Hey girls so am new to this . I have been doing research on this for a while i been looking forward on having a bbl , am 5"2" weight about 140 23 yrs old i have 3 kids . I am thinking on having surgery next year but haven't decide neither contact any drs yet . But i do wanna go to dr and get it done any suggestion girls??

I heard back from dr. Duran so excited!!!:)

So after sending my pic this morning to Duran she responded back to me within hrs with a quote us3500 for BBL with lipo .. All I have to do is tell her how I have my hemoglobin n I can call her office n reserve my date ... Am super excited but am not sure about if I should stay in a RH or just stay with one of my relative out there . I do have family and can save me some money :) I been reading girls blogs saying you need to pay a deposit to secure ure date. Am trying to go around April after 13 .

Wish pics

Happy!!:)

So today i called dr.duran office to see if i can set up a date for april. I got my date all i have to do is send the deposit and choose a RH if am gonna stay at one.. So happy . Do you girls think i should wait until am close to my surgery to do my physical with my dr please let me know thank!! N god bless all of you guys:)!!

i would like a buddy for recovery house

anybody trynna fo for surgery on april i would like to buddy up together instead of going alone :(

my culito lol ( my booty)

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So I decide to go with dr Duran I love how she works and I hear positive things about her