Changed my doctor to the great Dr. Cabral

So Dr. Yily have me a same day response and she...

So Dr. Yily have me a same day response and she quoted me 3500 for bbl and lipo of abdomen, back, waist, arms, flanks. I'm so excited just waiting on a reply back for a surgery date. Also if anyone is interested in doing the procedure with me and me a message she gives group discounts. I plan on doing it sometime next year... she told me to lose 20 to 30 pounds and that's no problem.

Okay girls Dr. Yily finally replied back

Ladies just give her some time she just had a baby. But I'm looking for more travel buddies I have one already and anyone else is welcomed it will be fun...I looking towards May 5.

?Ladies I know so Dr. Yily may be taking forever to respond...

Ladies I know so Dr. Yily may be taking forever to respond to emails but please be patient with her....you have to understand that she gets a ton of messages a day almost everyone wants her and don't forget she just had a baby last month. But anywho I tried booking with Yily for May 5th and I totally forgot it was a holiday "Cinco De Mayo" but she told me the remainder of the week is available so I will try May 6.

May 6 is the day

I'm patiently waiting for May 6 and I'm so excited. I have a travel buddy to share my experience with so that's even better. I'm also thinking to get a breast lift and she quoted me 900 so I might as well get it over with....can't wait till I'm a Yily Doll

More wish pics

I can't wait to be a Yily Doll on May 6 and I wish she would give me a 42" or better ass. I just love how she shapes the body so perfect.

Patiently waiting

Okay I've been a bit lazy and this Ga weather isn't making it any better but I know I know no excuses lol.....I need to try can lose at least 20 to 30 pounds. This is me now at 210.

Before pic of me

I love Yily but Dr. Cabral is a beast. ..

Im following Dr. Cabral on instagram and I fell in love with his work and I want a 45" ass and I believe he will work his magic to give me that. I got my quote of 4500 and he told me to only lose 15 pounds but I scared of that incident that happen a while back ago. Any dolls that had work recently done by him please tell me I hace nothing to worry about

So I changed my doctor ladies. NO MORE YILY!!!!!!!!!

So I decided to go with Dr. Cabral because his is truly a Magician. I started following him a while back on Instagram for a while and I mean all of his patients are BAD!!!!!!! I mean their bodies are BANGING and I know i will be pleased with my transformation.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

What is Cabral's instagram?
@drhectorcabral
I'm going in early June. When r u planning on going?
May
Ok the end of May? Well gd luck
Im scheduled for May 6
And thanks hun...good luck to you too
@nigerianluv gd luck
I have surgery w/ Cabral May 9th. Hopefully I see you there :)
Hopefully
@nigerianluv= Im hoping to have the same work done in may of this year, i just emailed her yesterday and im waiting on a response. I would luv to be your travel buddy!!!!
Okay hun, just keep me posted
Awesome! Ill be getting my dream body in 12 days with Yily and im excited. Good choice and welcome to the club.
Ohh girl. Prayers up for u and ure recovery. Make sure to keep us posted thru ure journey. Cant wait for my turn
Thanks hun! I know your excited! I'm soo happy for you! I have my date booked in May she replied back to me today! I will definitely keep you posted, and I know you gone look good. I'll be following your journey as well! :)
welcome to the team
Thank you and I see that you chose Yily too....I will follow your journey
Good luck on your journey hun
Thanks hun
My buddy travel partner. .we're going to look so good in may !
Yes hun, I'm so excited and I'm glad you're sharing this experience with me
Hi how do you post wish pics and before photos of yourself to Dr. Yily? I think I want to go with her also.
I'm gonna post some before pics soon and I'm so excited. ...I know yily will give me my dream body
I'm African too, I'll be following your story to see your updates. Good luck!