Changed my doctor to the great Dr. Cabral

So Dr. Yily have me a same day response and she...

So Dr. Yily have me a same day response and she quoted me 3500 for bbl and lipo of abdomen, back, waist, arms, flanks. I'm so excited just waiting on a reply back for a surgery date. Also if anyone is interested in doing the procedure with me and me a message she gives group discounts. I plan on doing it sometime next year... she told me to lose 20 to 30 pounds and that's no problem.

Welcome to RS and congratulations and happy New Year!
Hey girl, I picked Dr Yilly too. I was told I need to drop 15 to 20 lbs. I did ot know she did group discounts. Thats great! Im trying to go in March. When are you going? I think imma have to end up going by myself. Who are you going with?
Girl, I'm going in June!!! Hopefully I'll be going with a buddy.

Okay girls Dr. Yily finally replied back

Ladies just give her some time she just had a baby. But I'm looking for more travel buddies I have one already and anyone else is welcomed it will be fun...I looking towards May 5.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

?Ladies I know so Dr. Yily may be taking forever to respond...

Ladies I know so Dr. Yily may be taking forever to respond to emails but please be patient with her....you have to understand that she gets a ton of messages a day almost everyone wants her and don't forget she just had a baby last month. But anywho I tried booking with Yily for May 5th and I totally forgot it was a holiday "Cinco De Mayo" but she told me the remainder of the week is available so I will try May 6.

I'm African too, I'll be following your story to see your updates. Good luck!
Happy New Year and welcome! I've been on for a while but like you finally decided to become a Yily Doll! I am sooooo excited for my next bottom. I'm a tall glass of water with no bottom (6'2 176lbs). I was quoted 2900 and no weight loss, so things are going good. I see there are a few dolls going in June, I plan on June 11th for an 8 day stay.
Congratulations and I will follow you on your journey

May 6 is the day

I'm patiently waiting for May 6 and I'm so excited. I have a travel buddy to share my experience with so that's even better. I'm also thinking to get a breast lift and she quoted me 900 so I might as well get it over with....can't wait till I'm a Yily Doll

Good luck on your journey hun
Thanks hun
My buddy travel partner. .we're going to look so good in may !

More wish pics

I can't wait to be a Yily Doll on May 6 and I wish she would give me a 42" or better ass. I just love how she shapes the body so perfect.

Patiently waiting

Okay I've been a bit lazy and this Ga weather isn't making it any better but I know I know no excuses lol.....I need to try can lose at least 20 to 30 pounds. This is me now at 210.

Before pic of me

I'm going in early June. When r u planning on going?
May
Ok the end of May? Well gd luck

I love Yily but Dr. Cabral is a beast. ..

Im following Dr. Cabral on instagram and I fell in love with his work and I want a 45" ass and I believe he will work his magic to give me that. I got my quote of 4500 and he told me to only lose 15 pounds but I scared of that incident that happen a while back ago. Any dolls that had work recently done by him please tell me I hace nothing to worry about

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

So I changed my doctor ladies. NO MORE YILY!!!!!!!!!

So I decided to go with Dr. Cabral because his is truly a Magician. I started following him a while back on Instagram for a while and I mean all of his patients are BAD!!!!!!! I mean their bodies are BANGING and I know i will be pleased with my transformation.

What is Cabral's instagram?
@drhectorcabral
I have surgery w/ Cabral May 9th. Hopefully I see you there :)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon