Hello chicas! I'm so excited because I have...

Hello chicas!

I'm so excited because I have officially decided to to get a BBL! I've wanted that full back side since I was in middle school. What really sucked was a lot of my relatives had big booties.

Since I'm Dominican and I've been there numerous times for family vacations I've decided to have the produce there. Finally the cost was a big factor of why to go there. I also think I'll get the results that's I'm looking for. Seems like the work done here in the US is to conservative. They are not lippoing out enough and adding it to the booty. Now I don't want to get a massive booty "video vixen" but I definitely want to see a difference. I will post some wish pics and some of my pics soon.

DOCTORS!!!! After doing some research I've narrowed it down to Yily, Duran and Baez (I'm open to personal exp. recommendations). So if you had any of these docs do your BBL please give me you feedback and direct me to your pics please!

HOTELS!! I plan on going with my husband and my young child so I don't what to stay at a RH. What hotels you guys recommend and near what doctor is it! I was thinking of an all inclusive resort.

How many days do I have to really stay there?? Is 7-8 days enough recovery time I'm DR. I would still be recovering at home. I only want lipo done to my back, love handles and the abdomen. NOT really looking for lipo in the arms or legs and NO TT. I'm thinking the recovery shouldn't be that bad

MY Status: 5' 7 , 156lbs, 36C, sort of athletic build, broad shoulders, narrow hips, thick legs, flat butt. I had a baby this year but believe it I've lost all the baby weight (no stretch marks either) but my stomach and butt area looks a little loose & flabby. So no TT is needed. With a good work out program I'll probably take care of that looseness but I need the Big Butt!

I'm hoping to get it done around March. If I could I would do it today! Now I want to keep enough weight to have for the BBL but at the same time I want to look good now too! It's such a battle I want to start working out again and get in shape but I might jeopardize my big booty. I might need to send my pics to the docs now to get a quote and find out where I stand with my current weight.

I can go on for ever but please chicas give me the 411 on these docs, hotels and recommendations on BBL

SH????

Recovery House!?!?!

Soo... We were talking about it and I might go to DR alone. I think it might be to much pressure for him to be around. If I stay at a recovery house I don't have to worry about him worrying! lol Anyways I'm concern about leaving my baby for 2 weeks. If I'm not having a tun my tuck will I still have a drain? I'm trying to cut my stay. I know it sounds horrible but I will be able to continue my recovery but I prefer in the comfort of my home and around my fam.

So I was doing research on RH and found the following:

Recovery house and hotel

-Spa Jacqueline Marrero “recovery house”: 90$ per day. If 2 people share a room the price would be 75$USD per person. It includes: round-trip transportation to the airport, room with 2 beds, 3 meals, nurse 24 hours, security, access to internet WIFI, Transportation to surgery. Phone number: 809-412-8239 / 829- 966-8878. Website: www.spamedicaljm.com

-The hotel of the clinic CIPLA: 100$ per day. It includes: 3 meals, WIFI, nurse 24 hours. The round-trip transportation is 70$USD.

But if you want to stay in a hotel close to the clinic instead of the recovery house:

-Hotel Plaza del Sol 8096862614. It’s 45$USD per day. It only includes breakfast. No nurse.

Any thoughts.?!?!? Recommendations!?!? What's a reasonable price? I would want wifi, a/c and my food included where I stay.

Sent emails for quotes...waiting game

Hello chicas-

I just emailed my request to Duran, Yily & Baez. Lets see who gets back to me 1st. I sent my current pics and my wish pics. I can't wait!

In the meantime I will continue researching RH. I already got in touch with Armonia & from sounds & looks it might be my top contender.

Pre-Op Pics!

Ughh So here are some current pics of me. I figure if I'm going to get some help/feedback/support I have to show you what I'm working with (or lack of...lol).

Wish pics

Here are some of my wish pics....

1st quote is...

Dra. Duran already got back to me with quota & all the indie that I need. She answered all of m questions except for my weight. If I should lose, gain or stay as is. Ladies I posted my pre-op pics what do you chicas think (obviously I will take the final advise from a dr.) especially those with similar height/weight/body type.

Now waiting on Yily & Baez.!

Baez replied, need more fat & my measurements!

Ok so Dra. Baez responded and gave me my quote. She said that 800cc in each cheek would probably what she can add at my current weight. She suggested I gain 5lbs for a bigger butt. I think I'm going to need that extra weight. I would hate to not be able to get the results I want due to lack of fat!

So I measured myself today (hope I did it correctly)
Bust 35.5
Under bust 29.5
Natural waist 33
Hips 38
Thighs 22

How will ppl around you take the change and wish pics.

When I first decided I was going to get a BBL I said it was just going to be a modest update but I've changed my mind. I was thinking this way b/c of what ppl will say. Bump that!!! I'm going to do what makes me happy. I want that ass I've been dreaming about since the 6th Grade. I'm going to become a doll!

Decisions decisions

I'm still torn between Duran and Baez. Yily is out for now until I get a new quote from her without the TT. I'm definitely not getting a TT. So hopefully she will get back & maybe i'll still consider her. I know we all go through this. We get pulled in so many directions when it comes to picking the Dr.
With Baez I would be getting a great price! I just want to make sure she can give me that butt I'm looking for. In the mean time I'm checking up in you Baez Dolls!
And Duran's work is amazing!
At the end it will fall in the right place.

Pic of me- where I need to be ?

So this is me about 15lbs heavier. I think this is where I need to be before sx.

Wasting away...

Hey ladies! I have so much going on in life and I'm always going 100mph. I've been stressing about something's in life and I've been dropping weight without trying. I'm now at 153-154 and at this rate I won't have any fat for my BBL.

I told myself I need to take care better of myself (I put a lot of people and things before me). I'm going to get my vitamins this week and start now so when March/April comes I'm ready.
On another note: I finally got my new quote from Dr Yily. Now that I have all my info from my preferred doctors it's decision time.

New wish pic

From one girls wish pic to another. Love her back!

To lift or not to lift

Soooo I've been quietly thinking (until now) about getting a breast lift. I know I can never get implants but a lift I can consider. To be honest my droopy boobs don't bother me as much as my lack of booty.

After having my baby my boobs were great for a few months. Once I was done breast feeding they were looking tired. I know a lift can/will make my boobs small but like I said I'm about the booty.

I guess I will continue to toy with the thought. My two main concerns are this will add recovery time & the scars.

Some wish pics

These ladies are all beautiful.

Picked up some vitamins

Iron
Zinc
Folic Acid
Hair, nail & skin vitamins

P.s. Nothing wrong with local pharmacy brands. Saved myself a lot of $.

Pics of me in my jeans.

Here are some pics of my booty in jeans. I need volume!!

Abs & Ass

Wish pic

Wish/ Booty pics

Can't get enough of beautiful curves!

Thanksgiving & BBL Humor LOL

So last night I was prepping the turkey and I was a using flavor injector. I turn to my husband and tell him I'm giving the turkey a BBL! We just start cracking up. He supportive about the procedure and I'm glad I can even joke around with him about it. And yes he even know what BBL means. I want to wish you lovely ladies a blessed and happy thanksgiving.

See pic.
Always counting my blessings ;)

To gain or not to gain

So most of the doctors recommend to not gain weight but afraid I will have have enough fat for what I'm looking for. At the same time I like the idea of not trying to gain weight because my upper body is in pretty good shape for someone who hasn't worked out in 6 months. I love my clavicle and my arms look fit when I flex lol

I know I'm not the only one going back & forth.

Posting pics

Booty pic

Staying at CIPLA???

Hey dolls! Has anyone stayed at CIPLA for their recovery stay? To the vets who have been at CIPLA & stayed there after surgery what was your experience like?

Dr. Diaz

Hello dolls!
So I've added Dr. Diaz to my options of doctors to consider. I do like that I can communicate with him in English (even though I speak Spanish).

Loose jiggly booty good for BBL!

Last year I decided to buy one of the cut out faja boy shorts to see if it improved my curve. Instead it made my butt look very sloppy. There is no way I'm wearing that thing buttttt I did notice how jiggly and soft my but really is. Even though it looks/is flat you can grab some booty meat. Lol

I've heard a lot RS ladies on here saying doc couldn't pump more fat in there booty because it was too tight and more won't go in. I don't think I'll have that problem. I have space and this booty is deflated. I took pics with the shorts. You will see how my butt just hangs over. I have some booty meat there yay! Just need to fill it up and shape out!

So this loose jiggle butt might be a great advantage!

Has anyone experience anything like this or have similar issues or concerns?

BBL Dreaming...

Last night I had a dream that I got the BBL done and I could see my new booty! lol It look good but I was thinking it needed to be bigger...booty greed even in my dreams. Also I was a lil dissatisfied with some areas. I keep sitting down which was freaking me out too in the dream. Dream felt pretty real at first.

I was already told I will be traveling in 2014. I know my dream will come true soon. All the signs are popping up. I'm a strong believer that everything will fall in place and I will make the right decision.

What I'm looking for...

After a lot of booty searching MsLaos has the butt and hips I crave. Sooo she is currently my top wish pic. This can change...along with my Dr and date...late on that. Back to dreaming about my wish booty. I'm not looking for a dunk or a shelf. I'm looking for rounded out hips and a upside down heart. I like to see pics in jeans because it makes it more realistic for me. I'm not big on wearing leggings/jeggings/spandex often (but that might change with the new booty).
I also like Draya's cute booty, a beautiful noticeable shape but not over the top. Now JLo is is her 40s and her body looks better than ever. I read a few years ago that she minimized her booty. I think she just tighten that big ol booty with all her workouts. Anyways I love her ass!! I used to feel like it was massive but with all the video vixens and dancers her booty seems mostest now-a-days!! Lol. Is a JLo booty for me???
I've posted pics so you can obsese along with me ;-)

Happy New Year Dolls!

1960s Dolls- Tiny waists

Check out these itty bitty waists. I know waist train/ corset training was popular in that era.

FYI-Duran's email hacked!! Email scam/phishing

Dra. Duran's email was hacked. I got the following message. Be careful, it's a scam (the email
Not the Dra.). Just looking out for the dolls.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I am in Limassol, South Cyprus for a week
and i just got robbed and my bag containing all my vital items, phone
and money stolen from me . I am physically ok and fine. I need some
assistance from you. Let me know if you can be of any help.

Regards,

*Dra. Agustina Hilario Durán*
Cirujana Plástica, Estética y Reconstructiva

Cabral doll...

I was doing my DR doctors research and came across one of Cabral's Barbie (not
On RS) who just happen to be someone I know. Someone I went to HS with, someone I've seen in person before and after BBL. I just can't believe I've actually seen his work and I'm in love!!!! This girl had a nice body before but had some extra weight after 3 kids. What is really amazing about her result is her waist. It's so tiny on person. There might be 2 more people I know (personally) that went to Cabral. It's just not an easy topic to come up with. " hey hilt I love those earrings oh by the way who did your booty?" I know these people but I don't know them like thattttt! lol anyways it's just nice to have seen some of the these doctors master pieces in person.

Pushing back sx date :(

Hola dolls...well as we all know life if full of surprises. Unfortunately will not be able to travel in March. I have to push back my sx date. Very unfortunate because I want this done like 10 years ago & I was hoping to be ready for thus summer. Also I didn't want to have it done in the summertime! I can't image wearing fajas in 80s &. 90s degree weather Ugh

So not really sure when I'll go but I will keep you dolls posted. In the meantime I will cheers you on and try my best to continue updating & staying positive. :)

Etiquette on tipping

Hello dolls!

I'm over her still planning and prepping. Now those who had surgery in DR what is your tipping suggestion? When you got your massages did you tip the masseuse every session, on your last session or not at all? Also at the recovery house did you tip once before you left or through your stay? Tip the drivers? Now in dollars or pesos?

I'm budgeting my trip and I want to be prepared and your input is truly appreciated ladies. This site has been so informative.

Where I'm at...

Hello dolls...I know its been awhile but I had so many things going on that I had to push my surgery back. Things are back on track and I'm schedule to see Dr. Baez on July 27th. I've sent my deposit and booked my flights.
I've gain about 10lbs, between 164-167lbs, I've been fluctuating last few months. I sent Dr. Baez my update pics and she suggested to stay where I'm at. I hate carrying this extra weight & trying to hide it. Doesn't help that we are officially in the Summer season. I'm being patient because this will be my last flat booty summer! lol

Less than a month away

Hello dolls...in three weeks I'll be in DR! I'm half way done with getting my supplies. I'm getting my passport expedite (I procrastinated). I've been taking my vitamins faithfully for the last 4 weeks. I'm concern I don't have enough fat (even though doc said I'm good) but besides that I'm in great spirits.

Interesting info on Arnica and homeopathic medicine...

I'm online shopping and researching for my BBL and came across this and found it interesting so I'll share.

This is what I shared with the poster who was not happy with the Arnica:

There are many homeopathic remedies for what you had that might have helped you. The ones like Rhus Tox 30C, Mag. Phos 30C, Calc. Carb. 30C , Hypericum 30C or Ruta Grav 30C - are just a few that might have helped you.

But - by your commnets - you do not understand how Homeopathic medicine works. It is used to Re-Balance your body. So to take it without giving more effort and time to take it - it won't work. It is not like an aspirin - but it will work if you picked the right one for your condition. My feeling is you probably needed Hypericum 30C or Mag. Phos. 30 C

Taking the 3 tiny pills called Pellets (they are Very Concentrated) - in a 9 oz bottle of water is much more potent and Quicker also. You can add up to 5 pills in each bottle for much pain. You just drink the water between meals on an empty stomach. And you can drink up to three bottles Initially per day if your pain is severe and intense. Just Shake the Bottles Vigorously Before you drink a bottle. Drink each bottle in three parts - with 20 min. break between each part.

Generally, Homeopathy is for long-term problems - such as if you have always had the problems you described. For that you needed to take the Arnica along with Ignatia 30 C. Together. I hope this explanation will help you understand why it did not work for you. Done this way - it will work.

I was healed of Fibromyalgia myself years ago and that is how I became interested in studying this Wonderful Homeopathic medicine. I have not taken any aspirin for years using this method with the remedies.

* If you have Fibromyalgia - you can take TWO Ignatia Amara 30C Pills + FOUR Arnica 30C Pills in the 9 oz bottle of water. Shake it vigorously - then drink it. You can take up to three bottle per day if it is very severe and intense. Drink each bottle in three parts - with 20 min. break between each part.

After a few days to a week you will be able to sleep and you will be amazed at how your pain is gone. Every once in a while - stop drinking the water and see if you can go without pain. If you get your pain back - that means your body still has not yet re-balanced. Drink this formula until you no longer get pain. Mine took several months of drinking this daily. But I was Still happy - because the Doctors had said I would Never be healed of Fibromyalgia.

* (Queen Elizabeth of England also has Homeopathic medicine for her health - as did her mum. And her mum lived to be over 100 years young!) Good luck and God Bless!

Almost ready- July 28th

Hello Dolls…
So in about two weeks I will be in DR. I’m almost ready. I still have a few things to get but the most important stuff is taken care of.
I have useful tip for you ladies. Sign up for Amazon Prime- its offers free shipping of almost everything, stream movies, listen to music and read e-books. You can do a FREE trial for 30 days. Sign up before you leave that way you will have some extra entertainment on your tablet or laptops. ALSO order your SUPPLIES and take advantage of the FREE SHIPPING. You can cancel before 30 days at no cost to you.
So I’ve been trying to maintain this weight and its killing me. Hate these love handles (ironic?? lol). I will say I’ve enjoyed the extra food intake. But once I’m a doll it’s no more of that. I’m pretty discipline when I get on my health regiment. I do see a lot ladies on here eating the wrong foods right AFTER surgery. I feel for the girls that get stuck at RH that don’t have proper diets and after care. I will not be staying at a RH. I will be going to the local market and stocking up on my FRESH fruits & veggies. As much as I love rice and beans, carne guisada, tostones, that’s just a no-no (I’m serious ladies). To get the best result we have to do OUR PART…take care of your DIET (that includes alcohol!) and WEAR your FAJA.
Here are some weight gain comparison pics. So I’ve gain between 10-13lbs since Oct. I got more love handles, front belly and you can’t see my shoulder blades. My inner thighs are bigger…;( my gap!! Lol My arms and clavicle area still look somewhat lean. So once I’m able to start working out again. I will be able to tone them up again in no time. Another thing ladies….hit the gym…maintain that figure 8 and the heart pumping!

2 Weeks!!!! 98% ready...

In 2 weeks I will be leaving to DR. I've been shopping like a mad woman & I'm not done. Wish I was! Just a few more things & I'll take care of them this week.

I had to repack my luggage. I was over packing...so far I'm doing well.

Here are some of the things off my list:

Arnica Montana (tab y creme)??
Stool softener ??
Female urinal??
Overnight/ Super pads??
Female wipes and baby wipes??
Alcohol wipes ??
Anti-bacterial soap??
Neonsporin (after drains removed)??
Q-tips??
Gauze pads??
medical tape??
Compression stockings -20-30mmHg????
Vaseline ??
Towels( med & sm)??
Anti bac??
Zip lock bags (differ sizes)??
Dermoplast anti bacterial pain/itch relief spray ??
Magazines/books/cards
Lysol wipes??
Hair products ??
Lock??
Sheet cover??
Toothpaste/ toothbrush/ mouthwash ??
Deodorant ??

Things I have to do before I leave the country:
Confirm my flight at least 72hrs prior
Call my banks & credit cards and inform them I will be traveling internationally
Exchange so dollars to pesos

Thanks RS for getting me here...

I’m less than 2 weeks away and to be honest I can’t believe it. I really can’t. There were times I felt like I would never get here. Everything is falling into place. Thank you GOD. I excited and nervous but above all emotions I’m confident in what I’m doing. I’m grateful I found RS because I’ve learn so much and got the answers I needed. If it wasn’t for this site…….

Less than a week left!

5 days away!!! Days! Not months, not weeks, Days!! Good news I got my period early. Which I’m very grateful for. I didn’t want to deal with it my first week po, wearing the faja and that heat down there(90s right now). Lately I’ve been feeling like I haven’t gain enough weight. I’m almost 170lbs I really shouldn’t gain any more weight. I’ve been really good about disguising the extra weight but some clothes I have I had to put to the side (for now) because I barely fit them. I don’t want to look like I’m wearing someone else’s suit!

I just called the airline to reconfirm my reservation and everything is still on schedule. I will the morning before to check-in. I’ve confirmed my pick-up ride from the airport. Check, check, check….checking everything off.

On my way

I'm on my way to Santo Domingo, D.R!

I made it ladies!

I had my surgery yesterday with Dr Baez and love love my results! she is an amazing doctor.

once i'm feeling better i will give a real review post pics!
Dr. Australia Fragoso Báez

Yea!!! So happy 4 u Sugar!!! & so happy ur feeling so positive about ur results :) Ur gonna have a BANGIN body. Can't w8 2 hear all about it when ur ready...meantime rest up. Hope ur not in 2 much discomfort. Lookin 4ward 2 the pics. Keeping u in my prayers
"Yaay" Go Go Go! Yes I knew u would be just fine! Can't wait to see that phatty ! Happy healing!
Congrats boo, happy and healthy healing! Cant wait for the picsssss
Happy Healing!!
Congratulations! I am very happy and excited for you. I can't wait to see your results. Happy healing to you!
Re weight gain, i just don't know what 2 think anymore. The way 1 dr up here put it when i went 4 consult is that u have a certain # of fat cells n when u gain weight all it does is make those cells larger but the amount of fat is the same unless u really pack on an enormous amount of weight--that's the only way u'd increase the # of fat cells, but then that creates a whole other set of problems (including a high BMI, in which case a lot of docs won't do the surgery. Other thing is u don't always put the w8 on externally, sometimes u gain it internally like inside ur stomach n belly--which according 2 the dr that saw me 2day is what's happening 2 me & it sux! That's when ur tummy just blows up esp. after u eat, but it's not fat the docs can use 4 the booty, in fact the only way 2 get rid of it is by dieting. So now i don't know wtf 2 do n i'm more than a lil bit mad LOL--4 real tho. Just putting it out there in case any1 feels 2 keep my mistake in mind n double-check w/ur doc 1st. Just sayin
Following your journey.
Hey Sugar, how u feeling? Hope ur not in 2 much discomfort n hope ur seeing a lil somethin of ur wish even tho ur only 1 day post-op xo
Hello Ms. SugarandHoney. Best of luck to you. I'll check up on you later. My surgery is 8/7. I dreamt I was kicking someone who was trying to cut me with a knife last night. My husband woke me up before i kicked him!
Praying 4 ur sx 2mor... Girl ur gonna come out GR8 w/a bootyliscous body that won't quit! Following ur journey...Dios te bendiga xo
Best wishes !!!! Happy healing '
Good luck. You are going to look HOT! Take care of yourself.
Best of luck, cant wait to see ur updatessss
I cannot wait to see your results. I am 21, 5'7" currently 146 lbs. I am planning to go to see Baez this September. I think I want to gain weight too. Please look at my pictures and wish pictures and let me know how much weight I should gain. Thanks a bunch! And good luck honey:-)
Did Baez say u need to gain. I am 5'6 and your weight and I was told by every doctor I got a quote from not to gain but I'm trying to gain anyway. Duran said if I want gain 10 but no more. All my fat is in my back and love handles. I had TT 4 years ago but when I sit I see a lil fat hanging over pants. Don't want that!! Anyways good luck to you sweetie and I will be following your journey
I sent current pics to Baez and she advised I just stay where I am at. I'm around 165. Thank you. I'll will keep you ladies posted.
Best of luck w/ur sx 2mor--so excited 4 u! Keeping u in my prayers. Can't w8 2 hear all about ur experience. Go get bootyfied LOL! xo
I have decided to have surgery with Dra. Baez and I'm curious as to how everything turned out for you. Hope all is well! :)
It's about to go dwnnnnnn! I'm happy for you ! U go girly. ! Go get it, go get it! Go get your blessing!
Best of luck 2 u & all of us...can't w8 2 hear/see all of our success stories!
Saying a prayer for you, youll be fab hunn!
Thank you Maria! I appreciate it. I can't wait :)
np :)
Wow Girl...just think: in 5 more days all that weight's gonna be gone from where u don't want it & POW--all on the MEGA-BOOTY jajaja! Keeping u in my prayers & can't w8 2 hear about ur experience & see those post-op pics. Btw spoke w/Dra. Duran's ass't, Fania. She's a lil less busy than Elizabeth & she's gonna try n get me an answer by the wknd. We'll see...fingers +'d. Sending u positive vibes :)
Hey SugarAndHoney, I'm pretty new 2 RS & really enjoyed reading ur thread--made me LOL & VERY helpful...i'm @ the early part of my BBL journey & still w8ing on answer quote/feedback from Dra. Duran. Another really nice doll on here recommended i try her in the early AM so i'm doing that 2mor (fingers +'d). I'm obsessed w/booty greed myself & wishing i cud do this yesterday but shooting 4 this Oct. Ya casi ur there girl...so excited 4 u! Can u plz share Dra. Baez contact info w/me? I'll be following ur posts ss u get bootyfied n keeping u in my prayers. Dios te Bendiga & thank u in advance :)