New Journey - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello to all. I am new to rs. I have been doing...

Hello to all. I am new to rs. I have been doing research for a while now looking forward to getting my bbl done. I am 5'5 270 I am doing this for me. I have gained a lot of weight this year from being on birth control and overly stressed. I want my happy me back. So I have decided to get a pt for the next 5 months see where that goes. I have my consultation appointment next month. Still looking for doctors any suggestions?
I was talking to a few people on here but they are pretty rude. Anyways the beging of something new.

my butt now

help

I am still doing research. If anyone has suggestions on doctors please inbox me information please.

received a quote!

I have received my quote from dr. Hughes 8500 he does great work. Also checked out dr.baez and dr.bandy. still waiting on quote from dr.Cortes and yily. Read some good journal's. I am excited! :-)

still waiting for quotes

I love how dr.Hughes replies so quickly! However I am still waiting for dr.yily, baez, and dass quotes. Still nothing from dr.duran ans cortes.

dr.dass

Quote from dr.10,300
He is not my first choice plus a little much. Dr. Hughes, and cortes work is what I like.

losing

Down 5 lbs. :-)

new year

Happy new year everyone. I am deciding on dr. Hughes and dr. Diaz no one else has responded to me yet but that's okay. Hopefully I can get my new look this year around July! I am working on my weight everything should be good. I am pretty set on Dr. Hughes but dr.diaz gave me a great price I would be saving about $5,000. Wish me luck.

considering a tt also

Now I want a tummy tuck with my Brazilian butt lift. Still doing my research on tt's. Start my work out training on the 13th excited.:-)

made my decision

I have made my decision on which procedures I will be getting a Brazilian butt lift and a tummy tuck.
I am still undecided on whom my doctor will be it is out of three doctors now.
Dr.Hughes his quote 9500 his responsiveness is incredible work is beautiful.
Dr. Diaz he responds to all of my questions. His quote is 5300. Plus the the airfare. His work looks good not too many reviews wish there was more the few I've seen looks good. I also love his tts
Dr.Robles I love her work even though I read a bad review. Her work looks good. I will choice doctors within the next three weeks. I start my work out classes tomorrow excited and scared at the same time. Not excited to be waking up early. I will make it work. :-)

I forgot

Dr. Robles quoted me 5200.

work out #1

Omg!! That was a work out for real. I thought it would start off on a low level but I was wrong lol. Intensity. But I am happy I stayed and completed my first section.

tired

I am soo tired I felt like giving up today now it's only my second section but Mann I couldn't do everything but I did my best and I didn't give up!!

I know the date I want

I know the date I want it's just hard picking the Dr I want. My heart is telling me dr. Diaz so unsure.

Wtf!

So I asked a Dr I was considering how am I supposed to sleep or just relax after I have my tummy tuck with Brazilian butt lift and my answer I got was just crazy to me " lay on your butt" really what the hell?
What would be the point of me getting a bbl done. I would lose the volume right?

losing weight

Got complimented this week on my weight loss!

Dr Robles or....

Dr Robles or dr diaz.? I am so stuck between the two im thinking dr r can transform my body and make it more beautiful. Dt d only has one bbl review with picture's shes nice but Dr Robles transforms the ladies. I was hesitant on going to dr Robles because of the bad reviews on her staff but I will make my decision soon. Gn

I feel like shit!

So I have been feeling good about my body losing my weight. Today I looked in the mirror when I was shopping and I felt so ugly I looked huge I don't know what it was today I just felt like.giving up my whole journey!! Smdh! Idk

FOUND MY DOCTOR!!!!

My doctor will be Dr Robles. Laura has been good to me so far and she has answered all my questions and I ask a lot of questions. Dr diaz guzman has ignored my email for two weeks once he gave me the boa account number he expected for me just to send my money in with out answering all of my questions and dr Robles transforms the bodies amazingly I have not set my date yet I will be talking to my husband about the dates. I am feeling better about myself I will not give up. I would like to send a special Thank you to mesan for supporting me on my journey. :-)

thinking of the date I want...

I will choose my date some time next week before Sunday. Then things will get soo real! :-)

looking for a surgery buddy!

Anyone going around july 16th I need a buddy :-)

I guess I will be solo

No buddy

just an update

I am considering juicing this weekend my husband said he will do it with me we will start with 3 days first then add on if it helps me. I am feeling better about myself. I am waiting for Laura to email me the information so I can reserve my date. Well that's it for now! :-)

change

I have been going through a lot of things someone stole 4,000 $ from me that was my surgery money for July someone that I trusted but I will still get my surgery done I just have to go in December my husband will be coming with me. I have cut everyone off out of my life except my brothers. I am nervous to go in December because I can only take 2 weeks off. Anyway I have been losing weight getting compliments keeping up with my work outs but I still need to get my eating habits together. Well adios. :-)

quick update :-)

Hey all my sexi sexies lol. Just here for a quick update. I am doing great I've lost 15lbs I have not been taking my diet pills but I would like to start taking them it's hard for me to remember to take them so idk when to start or how to remind myself to take them. I'm happy staying positive. I have more time to lose weight so I can't be mad at that. I had a dream two nights ago of me and my flat tummy :-) well have a good night.

My Date!

My date is December 16 2014

I HAVE AN ISSUE!

So originally my husband was supposed to come to dr with my for my surgery. ....
Well my honey got a promotion a week ago which is really great news but he doesn't know if he can take the days I need off I'm not comfotable going alone and do not know how to find a buddy on here. I need help.

With me