Nervous - My surgery is slowly approaching. - Dominican Republic, DO

My surgery is slowly approaching. Every one is...

My surgery is slowly approaching. Every one is telling me not to go, but this is something that i have decided to do on my own for my self. I am a little nervous due to all of the negative comments i have received towards it. But i am still goinq. I will be using Dr. Aquino for a brazilian butt lift. I have meet him before, and him and his staff are amazing, friendly, and speak good english. I also meet the anesthesiologist. I cant wait. im so excited.

Here we go again

So i missed my november date. but with determination, I'm back on! March 4. Talk about butterflies im so nervous and excited, its killing me. I also started my iron and vit-c pills today.

New Date

My new date is set for March 14, 2014. This time it looks lime its really going to happen. Flight all ready booked. BTW, i love Dr. Aquino and his staff. We are in constant contact with each other. Almost finished packing! I will be posting my before pics later today.

Tummy tuck

I have been to 3 doctors in the U.S. and all 3 said i am a perfect candidate for a bbl.
I just got off the phone with the doctor in DR, and they are requesting more pics to make sure i wont need additional work. I am afraid that they will say i need a tummy tuck or that i need to loose more weight 1st! I DO NOT WANT A TUMMY TUCK!
1. i havent had kids yet.
2. it to invasive/paiful/to many risk.

I hope this wont cause a problem.

Before photos

Sent these photos to the doc. He recommend a tummy tuck as we'll. but also said since I haven't had any kids yet, with hard work I can tighten everything after the lipo. GREAT, because i don't want a tummy tuck. But he's going to smooth my back out and add som curves!!!!!

Wish pic

Here is a push pic. I'm not expecting to look exactly like this my main expectation is to be well proportioned.

Not a good day!!!

Today is not a good day dolls! I cried until i gave my self a headache!! Im tired of the negativity. Im all ready nervous, and every one is making it worse trying t talk me out of it!!! nA this point, all i need is support. I just want the day to come and go. FYI...for any one who needs advice, the #1 tip can give is to keep it to your self until after your done! Save ur self the stress and aggravation. Im gonna have high damn blood pressure by time i get there.

The big day!!!

My flight is tomorrow at 5:45 am. I will be gettin my surgery as soon as I land. So many emotions. So much anxiety. But DR. Catherine is the best!!! She's so comforting.

On my way

We'll I'm headed to the air port. Idk of I forgot anything. But most importantly, I have my self, my money, and god! Let's go. Lol

Getting blood work done

I arrived. It was a little chaotic at the air port. But once I got out, my driver was there waiting. He was nice! When I arrived I went straight for blood work. Then I signed my consent papers and made my payment. I'm now waiting for X-rays and EKG. They are very through! After I will beet with the doctor of the labs come back clear and prepare for surgery! I'm not so nervous any more. They make u feel at home. And when u see every one waiting to see different doctors and coming in and out of surgery FINE, it's very comforting. And my RS family is amazing. Keep praying guys. Xoxoxo

#done

All I remember is the nurse grabbing me by my hand walking me to the or.
I said see ya, to my mom that came with me. No hugs or kisses or extra stuff. I said I'll do that when I get back. (Assurance that I would make it) The nurse held my hand so so tight, it felt like she was an angel. They put a iv in, and then the angel nurse folded my arms and then hugged me. And that was it. Before I went in, the doctor did say that he may wake me up in the middle to make sure I'm still responsive. And he did. All I remember is saying, I'm up! I'm up! Then I was right back out. I felt them putting my girdle on at the end. I also remember saying I got, I got it. Let me do it. They all laughed. I was knocked out again. Inext thing I kno I woke up in my room!!!!!

I was still so high, I was drifting in and out. I was shivering like crazy. They said it was the anesthesia wearing off. But this is where yoga came to handy. I just chanted, "I am so still" in my head to control my body from shivering so crazily. And I was back out.

The nurses came to check on me every 2 hrs to change my iv nd catheter. My 3 time waking up, the shivers were gone. The pain is not unbearable. My ass hurts because I'm laying on it. They said I need to lay on my back for tonight. Tomorrow I can turn over.

I've been dying for water and ice since I woke up. But I can't yet.

I still didn't get up to look and the mirror and see my results. I've been poking body parts to see if they still jiggle, and no jiggling!!! I just hope my butt is big how I wanted.

Tummy Tucker's!!!

At first I was sharing a room with a nice girl from Texas who had a tummy tuck and implants. She was in terrible pain. She complained that she couldnt breath. And she had to have a blood transfusion. She is here by her self and she didn't even have enough strength to drink her juice. I had to help her.

When I leave tomorrow, I will offer her to come sty with me at my hotel.

Recovery

Every day is a journey. I will say that the pain is not what I expected its not a excruciating pain. But just a sore ness. The girdle is so tight I can't breathe or eat. Yesterday was the worst hands down. I was so Nauses I cried. Idk what was going on. But I was ready to throw in the towel. Also, this girdle it's killing my vagina!! I'm going to look for a new one tomorrow. I can't take it. I'm starting to get a pain full rash

Results

I am not very happy with my results. They told me the put 500 cc in each cheek. But I can not tell. I'm so disappointed. They are saying wait 3-4 weeks to see a difference. But u should still be able to see something now!

Still nothing!

I still do not see the results i was expecting! i am not in the process of scheduling a 2nd surgery with Dr. Duran as soon as i heal! this was such a waste. but a lesson. You have to tell these Dr.'s EXACTLY WHAT U WANT! Closed mouths dont get fed!

Before and afters

More pics nd up date

Don't let me forget how sick the pain medicine made me!!! That was the word pain of it all. Try throwing up on a empty stomach after abdominal lipo!! On top of a yeast infection from the antibiotics. I threw in the towel!!! I ripped that faja off, and said fuck this, I'm done then I cried. I gathered my self the next morning. Tylenol pm was my outlet.

More details

Oh yea. The faja cut the sides of my vagina. To where I was chafing. It helped to wear panties. That hole was no help! And getting In and out of the bed for the first week Is hell. And so is trying to sleep.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon