My Son is Beautiful but He Did Me Dirty :) - Dominican Republic

I am 33 years old and a mother of 1. I had my son...

I am 33 years old and a mother of 1. I had my son at age 25 and it was the best thing that ever happened to me, even though the pregnancy was rough. My body went from slim and shapely with spotless skin to fat and unshapely with stripes everywhere. Regardless, I'm a pretty confident chick and I've accomplished a lot in my profession but I think it's time to do something for me that will make me feel even better. I would like a tummy tuck with lipo of the abdomen, flanks and back and a brazilian butt lift. I'm still in the considering phase of breast enhancement, because ofcourse they are mommy titties now, but I'm ok with them in a bra. I'm not into wearing very revealing clothing but I do like form fitting clothes, i'm just not able to wear the things I like anymore. I already have a decent sized rear, it's my waist and abdomen that really have to go...and why let that fat go to waste?? I want my hips to be shapely again and I dont mind a bigger butt . The one thing I realised with the weight gain after my son is that I can do a few tricks with the extra jiggles :)
So here we are at the beginning of the journey. I've been lurking on this site for a little under a month and I decided I want Dra Duran in DR to do my surgery, after seeing her work and reading her reviews. I took nekkid before pics so I contacted her via whatsapp and sent them to her about 30 minutes ago. Let the waiting for response begin. Im not in a rush so I decided around October would be suitable.

Here are the wish pics

I found these while stalking realself and they fit exactly what I want :) aren't they bootiful??

playing with the plastic surgery simulator

Hopefully i'll really look like that in October...so excited

No response from Dr Duran yet

I havent gotten a response on whatsapp or by email as yet from Dr Duran. Im trying to be patient but does anyone out there have some other means of contact for her? I also tried calling but no answer :(

Woke up to a response...AND A QUOTE!!!

Yayyyyy!!! Will be calling in the am to get a date :)
Dr Duran

Congrats and good luck
Thanks dear, big step
Congrats doll
Thank you!!! Still waiting for response though :(
Good luck to you on your journey. I feel the same as u, I have a not to bad bottom, just would like lipo of the flanks and inner thigh and some sculpture. Do you mind sharing dr Duran's. Whatsapp, haven't been able to get a quote
Her website is www.augustinahilario.com , I just added her mobile number to my contacts and her whatsapp pops into the app so I contacted her there. I also emailed her at hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com