Just Got my Quote from Yily and Duran!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello ladies. I am 21 years old, I have a two year...

Hello ladies. I am 21 years old, I have a two year old boy. Ever since I had him, my body was never the same again. I have love handles (flanks) that stick out like crazy. I have a gut that I was never able to get rid of, along with stretch marks, and my butt is very droopy, along with a lot of back fat. My body is just not up to par. I've been stalking this website for a year now! I never felt like I really wanted to go through with it, until now! I haven't saved up much money for it just yet, but I figured I should go ahead and get a quote now, so I can start saving up for my "goal"!

I contacted Yily, she replied to me in two days! Her quote was "6,150. "
That was for a TT, BBL. Lipo on my arms, whole back, stomach, waist, and flanks. Along with a Breast augmentation and lift.

I contacted Duran, and she replied to me the same day. Her total for BBL, lipo on my arms, whole back, stomach, waist, and flanks is "3400". She said she didn't think I needed a TT, but if I did that was an extra 800, and for a breast augmentation, was 2000 extra.

Since they were both really good doctors, I was going to go for whoever was cheaper, and Yily turned out to be cheaper because she charges 1700 for breast, while Duran charges 2000. I was going to do my breast at a separate time , but I decided to get it over it now rather then going back. I calculated everything the massages, insurance , blood transfusion, spare garment, and recovery house that alone totaled out 1,450.

I'm looking to spend a little more than 7,600!!!!!!!!!!!
Would you guys say this is a fair price?

I'm so confused...Yily sent me another email.

Yilys quote on the first email was 4,450 for BBL and TT. and another 1700 for BL/BA.
Then she sent me another email with the quote of 4,950 for BBL, and B/A with implants.

I decided to write her in spanish to not put anymore confusion into this situation, ha. I asked her why she sent me two different quotes, and that now I'm leaning towards the second quote. So, I feel like dropping the TT, and going for the B/A. But gosh, I so need that TT I have crazy stretch marks on my stomach.

Aghhh! So much to think about lol.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She did the same thing with me. I'm confused on why she sent two different quotes for the same procedures.
I think the price is great! Good luck to you sweetie and keep us updated.
Yes. That is a great price. I had work done here in the states and for a tt alone I payed $6,400 and that was with a 30% discount in 2005!! BA $3,200 that was cayse I worked at the surgery center. It wouldhve cost $5,800 that wan in 2008. And surgery goes up every year!!
Oh really? I was thinking about scheduling at the end of next year. Would my quote still be valid?
Its up to the center. Most times a quote it good for 6 months.
Hi love welcome to RS and I'm sure after doing your research you'll know which doctor is better for YOU! Both Yily and Duran are very good dr's..But I will be going to Yily November 5th for the Triple Play..lol TT, BL & BBL...Good Luck on your journey hunti!! Muah xoxo
Thank you! Good luck to you too hun.
Its a lot to do at one time, u have to be careful. That's a lot of trauma to the body at once. Another thought, how do u sleep? sit? be comfortable. u cant lie on your belly b/c of the breast job, u cant lie on your back b/c of the bbl, u have a toddler & can barely lift your arms. Think carefully & make the best decision for you. Better safe than sorry. Nothing wrong with doing it in two parts. Just take your time & consider your health first. The price for both doctors is quite fair. Again, it would be up to you & who u feel most comfortable with. I originally wanted Yily but then Baez was cheaper & I had an easy feeling about her. I felt that Yily & Duran do too many ppl in a day. I felt better with a PS that only did 1-2 patients /day. Hope I am of some help to you. Good luck on your journey!!!
That's what I'm worried about, being in SO much pain, especially with a toddler. Thank God his dad helps a lot, but he works... :/ I haven't scheduled yet, I was thinking about scheduling in the end of next year.
You know your body better than anybody else. I always thought my pain tolerance was low but I decided to do all my surgeries at once so I would go through the pain only once. I had TT, breast lift with implant, arm lift, upper body lipo with fat graft to hips and butt (BBL). Some ladies that got only lipo and BBL staying at the same RH with me were in more pain than I was. I slept on my back with a boppy pillow and was fine. The incision areas are numb anyway and most of the pain is from the discomfort. The Lipo areas were actually more painful, sensitive and sore than the TT, breast and arms. Hope this helps.
Hey lady you seem pretty knowledgable about this thang. May I see some of your pictures and how much did you spend and who did it.
I went to Yily, paid $6700. Check out my profile for pictures and review.
from my research, yily is very good at sculpting and duran is good at giving a good booty.
Exactly.
I've noticed that. I love the coke bottle shape Yily gives her patients. I'm more concerned about my shape, then having a HUGE booty.
then i would go with yily. yily was my first choice but after seeing a video of two beautiful ladies that were just out of surgery from duran, i kinda changed my mind. they look very good and are really happy with their results from duran. im also 21 years old. ive been reading a lot and yily does an amazing job. however, ive heard some stories that she can be rude at times. i dont know if this is true, but thats what i read. and i need a doctor that is going to be a little sympathic because im gonna be in a lot of pain. i also want a big booty! good luck to you sweetie (:
I agree 1000000% with you Sincereboo!! Muah xoxo
I like Duran,she's more professional and the price it's exellent....if I was you I will go to Duran
Oh man. I'm going to get confused all over again! Lol. I was for sure going to go with Duran, but had my heart set on Yily. So then I decided to go with Yily, and started leaning towards Duran again. Ahhh. Decisions decisions. I looked at both of their websites, and I seem to like Yilys work a little more.
I agree with you girl I love Yily work and can't wait to be transformed by her but both are really great sugeons!