my but has disappered! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello beautiful ladies! I'm still planning to go...

Hello beautiful ladies! I'm still planning to go to DR to have my procedures. I have not a clue as to where I will be staying during my recovery. I just don't want to think about all that right now because it gets overwhelming. I'm just trying to take things a day at a time. I wish there was an all inclusive package I could purchase that covers everything at once. That would make this trip so much easier and so less stressful. On another note. I can't believe how much closer I am to my SX goal! I'm super excited that possibly in a month or so I will have the funds to book my SX The sooner the better! I haven't gotten a quote yet. I'm undecided as to what surgeon to choose. What surgeon do you ladies recommend for in DR? I just want to be sure that I explore my options and find the best surgeon for me because traveling to another country & having these type of procedures is serious business. I'm getting TT, Lipo & BBL. I need a BR as well, but I don't want to run the risk of increased chances of complications having too many surgeries at once. As much as I would like to have smaller breasts, I would much rather have a flatter tummy & better overall figure so I'm going to post pone my breast reduction until next year. The day I can wear a pair of yoga pants to the gym and my hump is in the back and not in the front, I will be a happy! (((Smiles))) Any who, just thought I'd check in on my sisters. Wishing you all safe trips & speedy recoveries. Love you ladies!

Guilt Trip!

I've been so wishy washy about having this surgery. I know that i know that I'm sure I want this surgery, but ladies yall all know how it is when you have a family and children to care for. I know they will be well cared for while I'm away, but I feel so bad about being away from them for so long. 10 days is a LONG time when everyday your with your kids & husband. I have my hubby support, but the thought of being away from them chokes me up. I'm planning to keep them busy with family outings while I'm away so they won't become too overly concerned while I'm recovering. The last thing I need is to know my babies are stressing whatsoever. I don't think people understand that this surgery has to be truly planned and well thought out. I know you have to be level headed and mentally strong pre/post op & I adapt to change very well, but I'm also really protective of my kids feelings and take into consideration that yes this surgery is for me, but it's not "All About Me" Just felt the need to share what I'm feeling. I'm sure someone out there can relate.

BBL Years Later Updates!!!

Where are the reviews for the ladies who have had BBL procedures in the DR 1year + post op? I do understand there is some reobsorbtion but I guess my question is are the results only temporary? Meaning after a few years your new bubble disappears? The post op pics are nice and really helpful, but I really want to see the long term results because they're just as important to me. It has been a question no one has seem to be able to answer with evidence of photos from other clients who have had this procedure, however I did see a post with a young woman who had hers done over 10years ago with no reobsorbtion and her results still looked really good but she had her procedure done in the U.S. Anyone know of anyone or have answers, comments please leave them below.

GOT A QUOTE!!!!

A little closer to my goal! Will be securing my deposit sometime this week. I'm so excited to set a sx date. Duran it is :)

Feeling Overwhelmed

Ok ladies. I've been on a emotional roller coaster lately. The moment I got my quote I was so excited! Now that phase has gone and I'm now thinking if I even want to go through with everything? As much as I want this sx I'm thinking about flying, risks involved with surgery, being away from my children & husband as well as the recovery process. I'm also concerned about infection control in the DR at the (CIPLA) I know they do blood tests prior to surgery, but how thorough are the practices there as far as testing for Hepatitis, HIV, ect and medical instrument sterilization? As well as the screening process for donors in the event of anyone needing a life saving blood transfusion? I'm in no way trying to come off as being negative, but no one would want to compromise their health just to look good. So why do it? Honestly I totally trust my doctor I selected because I feel she is a skilled professional and cares for her patients and demonstrates good medical practice. I just want to be certain there are no cases where anyone has contracted any serious diseases following surgery at the CIPLA involving any doctor there.

Travel Buddy Aug 2-14

Ok I'm scheduled for sx Aug 4th but I'm leaving the States Aug 2nd. I want to leave early so I can have time to settle in. Maybe just a bite to eat or see the beach? I can't imagine coming all this way and going back home without seeing this beautiful place. I'm not sure if I can have labs the day before sx so come surgery day all I have to do is arrive on time! Any who I don't have a buddy and haven't booked a RH yet. Any sisters interested? Has to be definite that your going, deposit paid & flight booked.

SX List

Hello ladies,
I hope your all in good spirits. I'm in need of a pre/post op sx list with Items needed most. I'm really trying to pack light and have you all noticed how the sx supplies list keeps getting longer & longer? I honestly just want to make this process as simple as possible. (SIGHS) Please if you don't mind HELP????

BEST RECOVERY HOUSES/ NEED SX BUDDY

I have already began buying supplies for my sx, purchased flight & applying for passport in the next week or so being my surgery date isn't until August 4th I still have a nice window to apply. I'm going with Duran. This is round #1 for me and don't have a sx buddy.

I can't seem to decide what recovery house I would like to stay. Does anyone have any recommendations for clean, honest and caring recovery houses with skilled nurses available with 24/7 care? I feel it's really important to be able to heal in a stress-free atmosphere. The very last thing anyone wants to encounter while in discomfort is A individual with no compassion for others. I've heard many bad reviews about RH who treat their guests really bad. Every situation is different and I just want to make the best decision in choosing a respectable place during my stay. Anyone???
Undecided