my but has disappered! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello beautiful ladies! I'm still planning to go...

Hello beautiful ladies! I'm still planning to go to DR to have my procedures. I have not a clue as to where I will be staying during my recovery. I just don't want to think about all that right now because it gets overwhelming. I'm just trying to take things a day at a time. I wish there was an all inclusive package I could purchase that covers everything at once. That would make this trip so much easier and so less stressful. On another note. I can't believe how much closer I am to my SX goal! I'm super excited that possibly in a month or so I will have the funds to book my SX The sooner the better! I haven't gotten a quote yet. I'm undecided as to what surgeon to choose. What surgeon do you ladies recommend for in DR? I just want to be sure that I explore my options and find the best surgeon for me because traveling to another country & having these type of procedures is serious business. I'm getting TT, Lipo & BBL. I need a BR as well, but I don't want to run the risk of increased chances of complications having too many surgeries at once. As much as I would like to have smaller breasts, I would much rather have a flatter tummy & better overall figure so I'm going to post pone my breast reduction until next year. The day I can wear a pair of yoga pants to the gym and my hump is in the back and not in the front, I will be a happy! (((Smiles))) Any who, just thought I'd check in on my sisters. Wishing you all safe trips & speedy recoveries. Love you ladies!

Guilt Trip!

I've been so wishy washy about having this surgery. I know that i know that I'm sure I want this surgery, but ladies yall all know how it is when you have a family and children to care for. I know they will be well cared for while I'm away, but I feel so bad about being away from them for so long. 10 days is a LONG time when everyday your with your kids & husband. I have my hubby support, but the thought of being away from them chokes me up. I'm planning to keep them busy with family outings while I'm away so they won't become too overly concerned while I'm recovering. The last thing I need is to know my babies are stressing whatsoever. I don't think people understand that this surgery has to be truly planned and well thought out. I know you have to be level headed and mentally strong pre/post op & I adapt to change very well, but I'm also really protective of my kids feelings and take into consideration that yes this surgery is for me, but it's not "All About Me" Just felt the need to share what I'm feeling. I'm sure someone out there can relate.

BBL Years Later Updates!!!

Where are the reviews for the ladies who have had BBL procedures in the DR 1year + post op? I do understand there is some reobsorbtion but I guess my question is are the results only temporary? Meaning after a few years your new bubble disappears? The post op pics are nice and really helpful, but I really want to see the long term results because they're just as important to me. It has been a question no one has seem to be able to answer with evidence of photos from other clients who have had this procedure, however I did see a post with a young woman who had hers done over 10years ago with no reobsorbtion and her results still looked really good but she had her procedure done in the U.S. Anyone know of anyone or have answers, comments please leave them below.
Undecided

Hey hun, not sure about years later but I am 6 months post op and I still love my results. I went to Yily and so far so good. You're more than welcomed to take a look at my profile and pics. Good luck.
Thank you. I'm going to check out your profile now! Thanks :)
Ten days is really a long time, specially when you work. You need to consider the time you need to rest after arriving. This needs some real thought. Thanks for sharing!
Hi :) Are you saying your butt had disappeared or your worried about this happening?
I was worried about this happening, but from the information no major complaints from the ladies who are 2-6mos post op. Hope to hear from ladies who are 1 year out. It will make or break me having this procedure. I don't want temporary or long term results. I want permanent results.
Hey love . I definately relate to you . I must've wrote the same thing about my babies & my husband at least 3 times in my blog/review. I get choked up just thinking about leaving them . I've only been away from my babies 4 nights their entire lives . 3 of those nights they were with my husband so I could attend a business conference in Texas , Im from NJ , I cried the whole entire time & facetimed every few hours . And the other night my mom took them overnight to P.A.... My sons are 8 turning 9 next month & 7 going on 8 in February . I completely & utterly understand how it feeling . But then again there are plenty of women on here going thru the same apprehensiveness . You have to grab the bulls by the horns & do this one thing for yourself !!! I'm sure ull cry every step  of the way , but we're here for u !!!
Awe thank you so much for replying on this post. Your absolutely right. I'm gonna ride the hell out of that bull! LOL thank you so much for the comfort & support.
Welcome!!!! Check out Dr Duràn!!!! :)
Thank You! I have heard & seen great things about her!
Hey love welcome to R.S. a few doctors u should check out are Dr. Yily , (NJPRBEAUTY , LolaJae ,BootyliciousD , & krissylee21) .
The names in parentheses are R.S sisters that went to Yily . You should also check out Dr.Duran , she's amazing as well .
Thank you so much. I will def do that :) I'm so excited!