Investing in my Body Instead of Getting a New Whip! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello everyone!! Don't want to bore you with...

Hello everyone!! Don't want to bore you with nonsense so ill get right to it... I have decided after much deliberation to go with Dr. Yily! Now I have read some reviews about her that I don't like but if she's rude and aggressive with me she will get her issue. That said I'm hoping she's in good spirits the day I go to her but I'm bringing my BFF to be my translator because I want her to understand what I want and expect 100% n I want to hear what she says too. I have seen her results n I know she can't make me Kim K because my skeletal makeup is entirely different from hers but I want the ass that fits MY body. I think she's the best surgeon for me and I look forward the meeting her!!

Sooo I got an email from Yily!!!

I'm so surprised she emailed me back in less than a week,being she so popular and busy. I can't believe I'm actually doing this!! I have been waiting for three years now so it's about time. I cannot wait to have an ass... It's so depressing when guys are checking me out n as soon as they see that flat back it's on to the next chick with a fatty lol. I cannot wait to meet Dra Yily. If anyone has any advice or tips please pm me I'm all ears :)

Well I got an updated quote today

So I sent another email asking how much more it would be to lipo my thighs as well n it's only $100 difference which is good!! I don't really carry a lot of fat but I do have some chunky thighs when I do gain weight lol I guess I'll post some before pics now and I'm going to DR in October so I can have a nice fatty in time for my 24th Bday celebrations in Dec. can't wait!!! N also I'm bringing someone with me but I would love a surgery buddy to share my pain lol hmu if ur getting dolled up by Yily in October.

Michael Salzhauer is my new choice

I have decided that ill be staying in the US for surgery. If I were to go to DR I would be saving myself about 4-5k however I would be risking a lot more and after thinking this over for soooo long I think being able to communicate with my Doctor is very important. And three or four years ago before Yily,Jimerson, Salama and Campos it was Salzhauer and Mendieta that were the most amazing surgeons in the game. I for one am not going with a doctor because their experiencing popularity because after being on this site for so long while I've been saving my $$$ I have seen so many surgeons become overnight celebs on this site lol and their prices jump from 4k to 9k too. I have mulled it over and over and I absolutely love Yilys results but I'm not willing to risk my health. Also Dr. Salzahauer is super nice and I can't wait to meet him in person!!!

I want this waist hip ratio <333

I just want to pick the best doctor for what I want!! I'm so confused I keep talking myself out of every surgeon I feel certain about. I know I want the surgery I just need to find my perfect surgeon. Help!!! lol

Just emailed Cabral

I can't wait for this quote from Cabral

Someone please message me Durans email!!!

Please please please!!!!! I really would like a quote from her

Just received an email from Duran

She quoted me $3500 and that is all she wrote in the email was the price nothing else. And to me that a little ghetto, I mean Yily gave me details explained what I was paying for and information on where to stay what mess to take etc. Duran just said price $3500... Like wtf??
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Can't change the doctor choice I guess but I'm going with Michael Salzhauer!!