Team Dra. Yily de Los Santos

Hi ladies. For several years, I have been thinking...

Hi ladies. For several years, I have been thinking about having the Brazilian Butt Lift. I am planning on setting up a date for surgery around the end of February however, I have not heard much about Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio in Dominican Republic.

Has anyone had surgery with him and can walk about their experience. I am in need of some help and hopefully you girls can offer it. Thanks in advance!

Thank you ladies for your opinions and comments. I...

Thank you ladies for your opinions and comments. I have officially switched to Dra. Yily de Los Santos. I have seen her work and love it. I sent her an email to see if I should gain weight since I think I do not have much fat in my body. I am thinking on scheduling my surgery for mid February hopefully, they will have a date for me. Aside from taking vitamins to prepare my body, what should I do to prepare for the surgery? Also, I am trying to see if I can bring my mom since, like most of you girls, I do not want anyone to know that I am having this procedure except for my mom and aunt. However, if she can't go, I am thinking of going alone. What did you girls do to kill time over there? I am trying to see if I go for 14 days.

for the life of me i can not get a response from dra. Yily please let me know if i am writing the right place.
Good luck girl! Can't wait to see your pics! I am thinking about switching to Dr. Yily but first i want to see other girls results.
hi girl congrats in ur desision ,i her much about him in make me heal .com ,hope thats helping,best luck
Good luck! Your a few weeks prior to my surgery so ill be looking forward to updates and result photos!
I've never heard of anyone actually goin to him and I too considered him but if you do more research you'll learn that he's actually kinda shady and that him and his staff are behind all his "good comments " if I were you I would continue my research There are so many more accrediable doctors with loads and loads of proof It's not worth the risk
Thanks for your comment. In most websites he has wonderful comments talking about how great he leaves the body. However, when I first starting to search in this website I thought I would find someone who has gone to him however, I have not found one person in this website who has gone to him. Which seems too shady if he is so great he should have at least one person who has gone to him. Since, then I have switched to Dra. Yily de Los Santos.
I remember someone here considering him, then switching after a consultation (or pre-consultation) email/ call exchange.
Yes, I send him an email with like five questions and basically it only told me the price. He did not answer any of my other questions.
Hey yefery, I haven't had surgery with him but I came across his name when I was researching docs in DR.It seems like he has a lil drama surrounding him though.http://www.realself.com/review/brazillian-butt-lift Read through the comments at the bottom. I also read a review from another girl that said he was rude to her and unprofessional so I marked him off of my list.I'm still searching for other docs in DR.
Dra. Yily de Los santos In DR I am scheduled 02/08 four weeks she is the bomb
Thank you! I have seen her work and am officially switching to her. I think I might go to her in mid February. I have already sent her an email. Good luck on your surgery.
Thank you. I was suspicious that most of the other websites only talked good about him. I am switching my choose to Dra. Yily de Los Santos. I have seen her work and think its amazing.
Thank you!!!! Good LUCK to you too, Happy Healing and Speedy Recovery!!! She told me to take vitamin B complex, vitamin C, Folic Acid and ferrous sulfate which is iron pills!!!! I through in a muti vitamin too I will stop taking these a week before surgery and start liquefied diet and arnica pills a few days before then bromelian ( I don't think I spelled that right but its the pineapple pills, helps with swelling I hope) after!!!
It was suppose to be I threw in not through omg
Considering having surgery in DR. Sooo nervous. I was wondering if you did the surgery and if so how was your results..

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. I haven't personally heard of Dr. Pizzoglio and he doesn't seem to be a doctor on RealSelf, but one or two of the BBL girls may have heard of him, throughout their research.

Please do keep us updated with your progress.