Goin with the king of barbies - Dominican Republic, DO

Ive been doing alot of research on this site going...

Ive been doing alot of research on this site going back and forth from dr. perry, dra duran, and dr. yily! Ive pretty much made up my mind though because ive contacted yily and duran within the same day and ive already received two messages from yily and nothing from duran. I need to set a date for 2014 maybe a march date so i can have all the money i need plus more so i wont be stuck in a foreign country ass'd out literally! but yea so if anyone need a buddy pls hit me up. My homegirl says she will go and do it with me but she backs out of goin to the mall so i really need someone to go with me. Everyone on here is so helpful and nice is like and i love that,,

trying to decide on a date

Yily finally responded back to me with a new qoute of 3,350. Now all I have to do is set a date and pay my deposit,, I'm still trying to find someone to go with me but if push come to shove I'll be alone in Dr having surgery. I know I have alot of planning to do.

hopeless

I feel so lost in this journey trying to find a Dr I've been on here reading up on different doctors and I've seen burn cases, people infected with mrsa, and people that spent thousands of dollars to come out looking worse than they did before. I've completely ruled out yily and I'm leaning more towards Baez, but I really want Duran. Even though she hasn't responded back to me in a month. I do know that anything can happen to you by taking meds, having surgery, or even driving your car in heavy traffic. So I just need to mentally prepare myself for this because I'm set on having surgery next year.

Finally found the 1

After much thought and consideration n seeing a few Cabral ladies,, I've decided to go with him. I finally got my quote today for fat grafting and lipo. N I'm too excited n I have all the faith in the world that he will give the results I want.
Hector Cabral