Goin with the king of barbies - Dominican Republic, DO

Ive been doing alot of research on this site going...

Ive been doing alot of research on this site going back and forth from dr. perry, dra duran, and dr. yily! Ive pretty much made up my mind though because ive contacted yily and duran within the same day and ive already received two messages from yily and nothing from duran. I need to set a date for 2014 maybe a march date so i can have all the money i need plus more so i wont be stuck in a foreign country ass'd out literally! but yea so if anyone need a buddy pls hit me up. My homegirl says she will go and do it with me but she backs out of goin to the mall so i really need someone to go with me. Everyone on here is so helpful and nice is like and i love that,,

trying to decide on a date

Yily finally responded back to me with a new qoute of 3,350. Now all I have to do is set a date and pay my deposit,, I'm still trying to find someone to go with me but if push come to shove I'll be alone in Dr having surgery. I know I have alot of planning to do.

hopeless

I feel so lost in this journey trying to find a Dr I've been on here reading up on different doctors and I've seen burn cases, people infected with mrsa, and people that spent thousands of dollars to come out looking worse than they did before. I've completely ruled out yily and I'm leaning more towards Baez, but I really want Duran. Even though she hasn't responded back to me in a month. I do know that anything can happen to you by taking meds, having surgery, or even driving your car in heavy traffic. So I just need to mentally prepare myself for this because I'm set on having surgery next year.

Finally found the 1

After much thought and consideration n seeing a few Cabral ladies,, I've decided to go with him. I finally got my quote today for fat grafting and lipo. N I'm too excited n I have all the faith in the world that he will give the results I want.
Yily

Please dont feel lost keep on searching until you have that feeling of security and comfort. I felt lost too and undecided but I'm certain I've found what I was looking for! Good luck with everything :)
Thnks
When are you going?
Yeeahh congrats, u in finally chose ur doc. Any plans.were u'll stay
I know that's right I most definitely plan on making some sacrifices so that I can buy me a new shape. I'm going to make me a shoe box and paste my wish pick on it for motivation....
I know thats right, im tryna figure out how the hell I can fit wkn.3jobs on top.of takn my online classes, (yes its that serious) lol
3 jobs n school that's alot, but hey it will be all worth it in the end.
I am planning my journey as well to do surgery in DR next year March 2014. Unsure which doctor to go with, my wish pics are very close to Dr. Yily's work. I'm new on the site and read everyone's blog & I get very excited because this a dream come true. I would love to buddy with you or anyone going next year.
I am definitely planning on goin in march, and yes i like yily work. Yes hun i get excited too because I've been wanting this for years and I'm finally putting in a effort to get it done. Ok i would love to buddy with you i know i feel a lot better with someone with me. Has she (yily) quoted you yet?
I could be going next year also. count me in count me in PLEASE...PRETTY PLEASE....
It looks like alot of us are going march 2014 I have my date set for dr.baez marxh 10th, but may change to the ending of feb.. Not sure yet I really wont know until aug/sept....good luck ladies.
That's my plan to go around the middle of march. I know by that time she will have done alot more work to be seen.
Hey mewbody, i set a date w/dr.baez for.marxh 10th.2014, have u decided on the doctor yet.. Would like a travel buddy also
I am planning my surgery in March 2014 as well. I would def love to buddy up with someone since my family/friends won't be able to go with me
Good luck on your journey!!!
Thanks bootylicious
Hi I'm trying to next year as well inbox me so we can chat
Good luck im still waitin on a quote from Dr. Baez
Yea I called her today because I was referred to her by a girl name Erica, and she told me Baez would give me a discount. I saw on one of these reviews that someone got a bad infection and died. I mean it can happen with any one of these docs but I don't know girl. Have you seen any of Baez work? I know she usually quote around 2,000-2,700 which is a real good deal.
oh damn, was it one of her patients??? I guess it could happen if the doctor isn't clean and also if the patient doesn't take care of their wounds but that is scary. I wouldn't go to a doctor that had any fatalities tho. I've seen a couple girls on here with good results but shes just starting out so i know she's gonna do her best to get her name out there. I hope she can give me a good price because i need a BBL and Breast augmentation w/ implant n she does good breast augmentations. when u looking to have it done?
I read it was, but everyone is different! I know as for myself in going to properly prepare my body before and make sure I follow after care instructions to the T. I really don't know I just started workin 2 mnths ago so I gotta build up my cash, I am going to contact Baez and see what she qoute me!
Summer just began and I saving every penny for this surgery, wearing the same sandals from last year and buying less clothes. Staying home and not going anywhere unless it was important. Sacrifice for the new me- is my motto this year!
ok well keep me posted cuz im still waiting for a response from her
When are you planning on going in november
Me too but I'll update as soon as I've heard something