Going to Dra Agustina Hilario Duran Dominican Republic, DO

I am going to Dr.Yily de los Santos for bbl and...

I am going to Dr.Yily de los Santos for bbl and breast lift with implant in march 2013. I am excited but i am still researching and yes i have heard about the bad review on her with Aquarius. I am still considering her because I have heard a bad review on every doctor that i have considered getting surgery with. I have been considering the surgery every since i had my kids. My body just wasn't the same anymore and i was depressed for a long time. I lost alot of weight after i had my kids but my butt flatten a little bit and my boobs are like dumbo's ears lol so no matter who i go to im getting this surgery done.

If anybody has had surgery with her please contact me i would love to see your results or if your considering going to her please write me something so we can keep in contact.

Ok ladies im working hard to come up with the...

Ok ladies im working hard to come up with the deposit money to secure my date of surgery. I am getting tt with lipo of back breast lift with implants with fg to the hips and butt with implants. IM so excited and so ready for march its not coming fast enough. I am 139 5'4 in height 36 cup size I am not a huge girl but i have things I would like to improve. IM going alone to the DR and looking for someone to buddy up with let me know if your interested.

Hey ladies I wanted to let yall know I paid my...

Hey ladies I wanted to let yall know I paid my deposit my date is set for march 18, 2013. I am so excited I feels amazing now it's official im going to actually really do this im waiting on her to pick up the money from western union this weekend. Im still looking for girls going the same week....let me know

8 more weeks and im sooo excited I have so much to...

8 more weeks and im sooo excited I have so much to do before the surgery it is alittle overwhelming me and my homegirl talk about it everyday she is flying with me to the Dr but she is having surgery with Dr. Robles. I need to get my passport and my plane ticket to reserve my stay at the spa, shop for supplies I'll need for the surgery, I need to find someone to watch my kids for the weekends that I'll b gone this list go on whoooo...

Hello ladies I changed my surgeon I'm going to Dra...

Hello ladies I changed my surgeon I'm going to Dra Agustina Hilario Duran. Yily gave my day away after she told me to keep my deposit because western union sent my deposit back because she took to long to pick it up she told me to keep it and pay in full when I arrived then gave my day away I was pissed off so I switched my surgeon cuz I wasn't about to let no one come between me and my new body. I choose her weeks ago my deposit is paid and I'm ready to go I'm still having surgery on march 18 I leave on the 17 same procedures different prices and I am happy with my decision yily is getting to busy I need someone that communicates better and I found her I anywho whoop whoop I leave next week!!!!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I choose her because i like the way she shapes her patients. She has replied to my questions rather quickly, she answers all my annoying questions.

How can You reach them? I email agustina Duran and message her on Facebook she has not replied I also called her and no one picks up, how did you girls reach her?
I spoke to Duran on her cell (809) 707-2325 on Thursday in which she stated it was holiday in DR. I explained I had my flight confirmed for 17 March and she stated she do not have any opening until August. Also, I did send my pics and message on whatsapp
Thank you so much for the response!
how much on average did everyone end up paying?
ok vivie postedthat 3 pts h av e d I e d on tbe past month to b a c t er I a and I n f ec ti o n.....why dothe post get takeniff by RS thisis the information we need toknow about as well....good or bad we needtoknow sowe can make a well informed decision about our sx and surgeon????!!!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

how u sayin cipla close when ive been talkin to yily.when did this happend
I hope you came out of the surgery okay. Everyone is waiting inpatiently for your update. I would like to know howit went as I too am looking to go to Duran. Its been 3 months now...hope youre well and am looking forward to see your post op and providing detail info of your journey. thx
this was posted by viviestetica....is this a ploy to get women tostop going to duran???? anyone have any info to add to this?
contact her and tell her. & i know some girls got a quote for 3100 . but it all depends on ur body type and shape. if ur shape like a box is more work . if u have curves is less work so that depends . .
i wanna go to yily but it seems she has all her quotes confused like she charging someone 3900 and me 4600 for the same procedure?????what should i do
HEYY do you have DURAns email?? i need a quuote and her email is not on the web
So how did you make out.
hope you are recovering well
Congrats! Please share your photos with us, as I too would love to use her and am still waiting for Dr Duran to email me back.
yes would love to hear how the Duran experience went for you
Hello pretty507005, I hope your surgery went well, pls could you post a update abt Duran pls, am thinking of changing from yily to Duran but need to hear from pls, if also you could post some pictures pls.
How did it go with Duran? You have to post pics! :-)
Updates as soon as you feel better!!! Best of luck!
Good luck with ur sx today. I am going to yily n may but I'm ready to c what these Duran results r lookin like. Happy healing
Sooo I finally made my my choice I'm goin to walkiris Robles tummy tuck lipo and breast implants with the hospital stay is 6100
At the jm spa I need to be at the clinic by 6:30am I can't sleep but today is my big day hope everything goes well
Good luck gir! Tomorrow is your big day.
What doctor would u recommend I was gonna go with walkiris Robles
where are you staying at? Im also looking into changing my Doctor to Duran right now and my appt will be next week also