Going to Dra Agustina Hilario Duran Dominican Republic, DO

I am going to Dr.Yily de los Santos for bbl and...

I am going to Dr.Yily de los Santos for bbl and breast lift with implant in march 2013. I am excited but i am still researching and yes i have heard about the bad review on her with Aquarius. I am still considering her because I have heard a bad review on every doctor that i have considered getting surgery with. I have been considering the surgery every since i had my kids. My body just wasn't the same anymore and i was depressed for a long time. I lost alot of weight after i had my kids but my butt flatten a little bit and my boobs are like dumbo's ears lol so no matter who i go to im getting this surgery done.

If anybody has had surgery with her please contact me i would love to see your results or if your considering going to her please write me something so we can keep in contact.

Hey I'm planning on going to her in March also to get a bbl with implants, I can't wait lol ! Keep us updated :)
Hey I'm thinking about her to. I've set a date for march 6... How about u?..
I am going march 18 and im looking for other girls going around the same time so we can keep in touch

Ok ladies im working hard to come up with the...

Ok ladies im working hard to come up with the deposit money to secure my date of surgery. I am getting tt with lipo of back breast lift with implants with fg to the hips and butt with implants. IM so excited and so ready for march its not coming fast enough. I am 139 5'4 in height 36 cup size I am not a huge girl but i have things I would like to improve. IM going alone to the DR and looking for someone to buddy up with let me know if your interested.
I'm thinking of going to Yily too, waiting on my quote so it will prob be in March too if not Feb 2013! :)
Hi Pretty! I will be making my deposit on Monday, the 26th of Nov., for a fat transfer to the buttocks using fat from my abdomen, sides and back and liposuction of the hips. I was quoted 3000.00 and I planning on staying at the spa for $90.00 a day. The recommended amount of days to stay is 12 days. I too my very well be traveling alone if my sister doesn't come up with her flight money. According to Kayak a round trip flight is $1554.00 which is good and its first class. I also have quite a few family members and friends who work for Delta so Buddy Passes are possible. I would love to link up with you and the rest if the ladies who plan on having surgery around March. I'm willing to set my exact date around the same time to ensure that we are together. I'm a small framed woman and I don't have a bad body but with children there are some areas that I would like to see improved. I considered Dr. Salama in Florida but his price was out if my range so I sought alternatives and found Dr. Yily. I am concerned about traveling outside the U.S for surgery because of horror stories that I've heard but I am trusting God and walking on faith that everything will be fine. I have been emailing Dr. Yily and she has been in contact and I really like that. She has answered my questions and sent me before and after pictures and the website to the spa and other important details. Please feel free to email me at sat0728@hotmail.com with any information that you would like to share or questions that you may have that we can discuss together or just to leave lines of communication open with someone who is wishing for the body she never had. Have a awesome day ladies!!!
Hy ladie, when in march? I haven't booked yet but I'm thinking may be second week just waiting for my results and i want to attend the graduation ball as well! Will be following your journey closely...X

Hey ladies I wanted to let yall know I paid my...

Hey ladies I wanted to let yall know I paid my deposit my date is set for march 18, 2013. I am so excited I feels amazing now it's official im going to actually really do this im waiting on her to pick up the money from western union this weekend. Im still looking for girls going the same week....let me know

Hey hun I'm considering Yily as well and I'm looking to get the same procedure as you ( bbl, breast lift + augmentation). Do you mind sharing your quote? and also are you getting saline implants or silicone? Thank you :-)
Where can i find information as to what happen with Aquarious? I had no clue she had a bad review

8 more weeks and im sooo excited I have so much to...

8 more weeks and im sooo excited I have so much to do before the surgery it is alittle overwhelming me and my homegirl talk about it everyday she is flying with me to the Dr but she is having surgery with Dr. Robles. I need to get my passport and my plane ticket to reserve my stay at the spa, shop for supplies I'll need for the surgery, I need to find someone to watch my kids for the weekends that I'll b gone this list go on whoooo...
I wonder how much she would charge for lipo tummy and breast augmentation I'm tryna be out by June
Heeeey does any one know how can I get in contact with dr yilly I've seen her work is so dope and her email address on her website is not working does anybody know
Hey.. Try this email.. drayilyplastica@gmail.com

Hello ladies I changed my surgeon I'm going to Dra...

Hello ladies I changed my surgeon I'm going to Dra Agustina Hilario Duran. Yily gave my day away after she told me to keep my deposit because western union sent my deposit back because she took to long to pick it up she told me to keep it and pay in full when I arrived then gave my day away I was pissed off so I switched my surgeon cuz I wasn't about to let no one come between me and my new body. I choose her weeks ago my deposit is paid and I'm ready to go I'm still having surgery on march 18 I leave on the 17 same procedures different prices and I am happy with my decision yily is getting to busy I need someone that communicates better and I found her I anywho whoop whoop I leave next week!!!!!!!
How can You reach them? I email agustina Duran and message her on Facebook she has not replied I also called her and no one picks up, how did you girls reach her?
I spoke to Duran on her cell (809) 707-2325 on Thursday in which she stated it was holiday in DR. I explained I had my flight confirmed for 17 March and she stated she do not have any opening until August. Also, I did send my pics and message on whatsapp
Thank you so much for the response!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I choose her because i like the way she shapes her patients. She has replied to my questions rather quickly, she answers all my annoying questions.