Going to Be a Yily's Doll!! TeamYILY!! -Dominican Republic, DO

Hi dolls!! My name is Ashly.. 5'7, 205 pounds....

Hi dolls!!

My name is Ashly.. 5'7, 205 pounds. I'm from Alabama. I've done research for over a year now. I'm ready to be transformed by no other than Dr. Yily. All of you look amazing and I just want to be on the team too!! Lol! The doctors here are so expensive and some of them have bad reviews. The procedure I want done is Brazilian butt lift (liposuction on entire back, flanks and abdominal area) plus I'm thinking about putting arms in there as well.I gained a lot of weight from my pregnancy and I'm hoping I won't need a tummy tuck.. I'm currently waiting on a response for a quote and date so when I get that info I'll update more. But, in between time please let me know what to expect and what all I'll need.. talk to you later dolls!!

Got my quote today! Yay!!

Hello dolls!!!

I got my quote today!! For liposuction on the entire back, abdomen and flanks with BBL.. $3,350!! Excited about that!! The only thing I have to do is lose about 20 pounds before surgery. I want to have surgery in February 2013 so my diet has started. Anyone going in February? I don't know if I'll travel alone or bring a friend. My husband won't be able to come because he's in Oman with the USAF. When he gets back I'll be transformed.

Me now.. Ughhh!!!

Am I exaggerating?... Do you think I can get this from that?.. Lol

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I heard great things!! I'm excited about getting my transformation done by no other than Dra Yily

Hi congrats! The last wish picis a girl that went to dr Pelayo
Hi Ashley! My name is Antoinette and Congratulations on your journey! I'm going to Yily on Nov. 13th and I'm so excited. I was scheduled back in April of this year but had some things come up, so now I'm back on track. I was in between doctors with Almonte and Hily but Yily win because if the earlier date - anxious! Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate you and introduce myself. I'm actually quite close, 45 minutes outside of Columbus. Good luck! Peace and blessings!
OMG how did you get a quote so quickly? What contact did you use? Please share lol...
Wish you were going sooner! I'm going in December.

When are u going. I'm trying to figure out a date. Email me *******@yahoo.com

hi can anyone give her email or phone number with dra yilly
Hey how did u get in contact with dr yilly
I first sent a consultation request through Realself but I didn't get a response right off so I called her assistant. Very nice and speaks good English.
Ok thank you and good luck on your surgery
Your welcome. Thanks! Have you had your procedure done yet? If not, who do you plan on going to? I was told to lose 20 pounds and I want to have mine done in February. I need a buddy and I also need tips on dropping 20
Good luck n congrats. Regarding losing weight try ideal protein my husband has been on it since may and just reach 100 pounds lost he was 375. I also want to go with Yily and around February as well just sent her an email last night so waiting for a response. It's crazy I'm 5.6 and weight 215 I want to go down at least to 180 if not more. Will be starting my diet tomorrow. If you need any info on the diet PM.
That's great!! Tell him congrats! Congrats to you as well! 180 is exactly what I want to be before surgery, I hope it all works out for us. Maybe we can buddy up?.. Keep me posted on your weight loss and I'll do the same!! Good luck!!
Ok I def will and yes I'm so ready to have this surgery so I can feel good naked lol
Lol! Not only do I want to feel good naked my husband is overseas and I would love to see the look on his face when I surprise him with my new look. That's my motivation everyday
Yeah that's great motivation I'm waiting until step next year I was going to dr Cardenas In Mexico but i was scarred to travel alone to Mexico so I hear the dr is pretty safe so I saw some of YILy work not much tho
Good luck on your transformation. . I too gained all my weight from my pregnancies. . If you need someone to talk to feel free to inbox me
Thanks!! I'll be contacting you soon

Thanks for sharing.  As you know, there are lots of Yily veterans on RealSelf who will help guide you through the pre-op process.  Keep us posted on your progress!