Dra Duran Post Op August 2014

Hello beautiful ladies. This is my first post to...

Hello beautiful ladies. This is my first post to real self. I am generally a very private person however I wanted to share and document my journey. Also I may be able to help future women seeking to go through with this life changing process and I may need some feedback from my readers in return. This is the way life works, my story may help another because you someone's story helped me. So here I go. I've been researching Brazilian butt lifts for some time now and I've read many of you ladies stories. After countless reviews and pictures I've decided that Dr Duran is the surgeon for me. My only fear is that she is not here in the US incase of complications. I've seen sooo many pictures of her work both before and after and I am truly amazed. So I set out a plan of how I will contact her since she is so hard to reach. I wrote an email stating my age, weight, height and health and attached pictures of my body so she could have a visual of me and my request. I also downloaded a language app that could translate my English email into a Spanish email. There are lots of free ones available. I didn't want to leave anything out and I wanted to have a better chance of her responding to my message faster. I emailed her two weeks ago on a Sunday night. I literally said a wish prayer and pressed send. Before I went to bed that night something was telling me to check my email and I did. I was so happy and surprised when I saw a response email from Dr Duran in my inbox. I read of other women waiting weeks for a response and here it is that I got one in a couple of hours. I felt like this process got started on a good note. I think I smiled all night that night. Dr. Duran quoted me $4000 for a Brazilian butt lift (bbl) and liposculpture. She also sent what I would need to do before surgery to prepare my health and info on how to send the deposit that she requires to save the date that you request for surgery.

Nice n congrats doll ! I see her in 13 days for my bbl/ba.
Wow!! What a fast response. Welcome :)
Welcome and congratulations to u !!

Preparing for surgery

Hey Dolls! So I scheduled to have a physical with my medical doctor here just to make sure that I'm healthy and good to go. I also started taking iron, b12, folic acid and vitamin c, to help build my blood and immune system. I also sent Dr Duran my deposit for secure January 27. I did a wire transfer from my bank to Dr Duran's account. As soon as that was finalized I call Elizabeth, Dr Duran's assistant to secure my date. I had to call a few times but finally got through. Elizabeth speaks good English and was very nice over the phone. I also booked my flight and decided on Angela's Recovery House. I called and spoke to Angela but she said that it is to early to book with her for next year. She told me to try back in December. I just wanted to make sure that I'm in her book before all her available slots are taken for the dates that I want. Angela also speaks some English and sounded very sweet. Over all I've make great progress. I'm trying to take better care of my body before surgery so that I can heal faster.

Wow you got a fast response. I've emailed and sent messages on FB and I still haven't received anything back.
Try emailing her and be sure to included info about your health. Keep it to the point. Also include pictures of yourself so that she can have a visual of what she is asking for. She may not respond if you don't include all info. They won't give you a quote over the phone. Good luck.
I wish you all the best!

Buying supplies

Hey Dolls! So from reading other dolls entries I to have begun to buy supplies that I need for pre and post surgery. I ordered 5 maxi dresses because I don't even own those believe it or not. Nothing expensive but I just want to have easy access when it's time to use the rest room. I also want to order a faja. I read to get one with an open crotch again for easy access. I could imagine it being painful to have to keep taking it out every time I need to pee. Any suggestions ladies are greatly welcomed.

Happy for you.... My sx is set for April 2014... Yay to us.....

Try to gain 10-15 pounds

Happy Sunday all. Sorry about the few mistakes that I wrote in my last entry I was at work and I was rushing. I want to gain 10-15 pounds so the Dra Duran can give me the butt projection and hips that I'm looking for. I am 5'7" and I weight is 160 pounds. I know that it doesn't sound bad but I still look slim because I am tall. I want to make sure to get the best results so I'm trying to gain weight. I've read that protein shakes are good and a heathy way to gain weight. I'm really trying to do this the healthy way. I'm going to add an extra 1000 calories to my diet each day in order to see results. So I have three months to gain 10 -15 pounds. That seems reachable. Even though I do not have the best appetite and gain weight is not easy for me. I am determined to get the body I dreamed of. I found a very talented surgeon that specializes in sculpting but realistically she can only work with what I have. So I will gain more weight.

Looking for a SX buddy!

Ladies I'm looking for a surgery buddy to share a room at Angela's recovery house. I will be there for 10 days. From January 27 -February 7. Please leave my a comment or private message. I posted a picture that I've seen from other Dolls that have stayed there. Her food looks great and she gives great care.

Most doctors use marena brand compression garments, I believe. You can Google it and it'll take you to their website. So if you need a faja or two, check them out, I'm almost 100% certain they all come with the crotch open. Well good luck with everything, I know Duran does great work!
Thank you so much. I did check it out and I am happy with what saw.

Just sharing some great info

So as usual I can't stop researching about liposculpture and Brazilian butt lifts. I want to know everything about this procedure so that I can get the best results possible. I came across a great website by the name of lipocentral.com and if you click on the tab that says surgery preparation you will find very helpful tips from do's and don'ts to pre and post op information. I thought that this info can be helpful to future dolls wanting to know how to prepare. I also got some great info on fajas/compression garments that gives great compression without digging into the skin. Check it out I'm really leaning towards this brand. Marena is the brand, google and decide for yourself. Thanks mariposa86 for reading my blog and sharing.

Hey Yumyum, Do you still have your info from Elizabeth? I just wanna confirm the route #. My bank put in brrddosd, but Elizabeth gave me brrd.dos.de. Just trying to see if this was the error they made because the acct. is correct. Thank you.
Hi Natifah, I did the wire transfer with the info that Elizabeth gave me which is brrd.dos.de just try it again with new route number. Also confirm with Elizabeth to make sure that your SX date is secure.
Thx 4 info doll :)

More wish pics

Good lookin out on the lipocentral...very informative and keeps things organized...
Heyyyy shouts to the Jan2014 girls ... I'll be following ur journey :)

Hey Dolls just updating

I had my appointment with my primary care provider this week. I did extensive blood work and I'm praying that my results are 12 and higher. I also saw my GYN but my results for that is not so great. I have fibroids. My doctor recommended that I have a MRI test done to take a closer look. So I did have the test done and yes I have a big fibroid. I'm not sure how big it is and I'm waiting for my doctor to review the test so that we can discuss my options. The sooner the better. I've done my research about fibroids too and there are some great non invasive surgeries that can help me. My plan is to make sure that I am well for my surgery with Dra Duran. Wish me luck ladies. Other then that I've been gathering my supplies little by little. Putting them away in my suitcase. It feels great to finally make a decision to go forward with something that you've always wanted to do and actually see it coming to life. It's thrilling and exciting.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I received my pre and post recovery kit

Sharing info

So yes... I hope all you you ladies are doing well and preparing like I am for this transition. I did receive my VitaMedica recovery support program kit. I ordered it from makemeheal.com. It contains vitiams and nutrients that our body needs in order to boost and prepare the body for surgery and help heal and recovery from surgery. Check out the website and determine for yourself. I haven't started taking it yet because the directions say to start to weeks before surgery and then you continue a week or two after surgery. What I have started to take is a vitamin called Blood Builder by Mega Food. It has great reviews so check that our as well and see if it is something that would be good for you. I have added a photo so that you can see what both products look like. I'm still waiting to hear from my doctor about my fibroid and I hope to have everything taken care of a heal before my surgery with Dr Duran.

hey i will also be getting the same procedures :) goodluck

Blood builder pic

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Just booked a recovery house

So I finally decided on a recovery house and let me tell you why. Everyone looks for different things when it comes down to recovery. I took for great care, great healing food and fresh juices, cleanliness and a good personality. My focus is not decor. I enjoy luxury equal if not more then the next person however great care is everything to me. And after reading great reviews to decided to book with Angela's Recovery House. I don't speak much Spanish so I was pleased when I contacted her for further information that she speaks English and it was enough for me to tell her what I need and for her to tell me what she offers. She was extremely pleasant and she asked me if I started to take my vitamins already. She stressed how important it is to take your vitamins before surgery. I also heard great things about her food and she mentioned that she is a good cook lol! I felt safe with our conversation and almost know I'm in good hands. I just got that warm feeling from her. She look down my flight info and asked me to confirm 10 days before and the night before. Her rates are $65 a day and $150 for all transportation.. Which includes to and from airport and to and from Dr Duran's office for all appointments. I'm soooo excited. Everything is coming together... A plan in progress.

More wish pics

I love the waist to hip ratio. That is what I'm looking for.... Curves!

What E-mail did you use?
I'm new just like you trying to see what doctor is best for me. I wish you well and good luck.

Hey dolls!

So it's been a little while since I've updated my review. I had surgery on my fibroid yesterday. It's a surgical procedure called UFE which standing for uterine fibroid embolization. It's non invasive and it help shrink the fibroid and reliefs heavy periods which is what I was having. My heavy periods caused me to have anemia and a low blood count. So I'm happy that I had this procedure done and I'm home recovering. Now I have to work on raising my blood levels. I did get my result from my primary care doctor and I expected it to be low because of my heavy periods. My hemo is a 10.5 so I have over a month to raise it to a 12. I'm really working on it. I also having been trying to gain 10-15 pounds and I'm happy to say that Ive gained 10lbs already. I am now 170lbs. Only 5 more pounds to go. Yay! So things are coming together smoothly. Shout out to all my rs sistas recovering my prayers are with you.

New post from Dra Duran

Hey Dolls! I just checked my Instagram an Dra Duran posted one of her newest dolls. She looks amazing! I love the curve of the hips. That's what I'm dying for. I've been reading many of my rs sisters journeys and I can't wait for my turn. I think I have 51 days left. I'm scared and excited, but I know without a doubt that I choose the best doctor for me hands down.

I guess I might see you there,my Sx date is the 28th too. I will be staying at Upscale
Hi layla609. Great to hear that! I will be following your journey. Are you traveling alone? Good luck to you girl.

Thinking about getting a BA done too

Hi ladies! My date is approaching so quickly. I've been buying my supplies slowly and packing them into my suitcase as I get them. So I've been seriously thinking about also including a BA to my surgery. I emailed Dra Duran and she responded two hours later with a new quote. She said that it would be $2,500 more so I'm trying to get my money up for that. I'm trying to think of creative ways to sit and sleep without putting pressure on my butt. Suggestions are welcomed. Over all I'm healing great from my fibroid surgery and preparing for the new me. I don't miss a day without taking my vitamins. I'm still trying to put on more weight but it isn't easy for me I actually lost 5lbs so I'm back to 165. I'm not happy about that. I've got to eat more..MORE!

Hello... your date is slowly approaching. My date is in April. Thanks for the info. Good luck and God bless. I will continue to follow your journey.
didn't see that I replied to you already; Sorry,and yes I think you should post a preop pic,because I see some posters are accsuing others of being fake because the don't have pre op pics.
Hi,we have the same surgery date. I scheduled with both Dra Yily and Dra Duran for the same date. Who it comes down to,well,I guess I have time to make the decision on the 1/27/2014!

Happy New Year Dolls

My surgery date is definitely around the corner and I'm soo happy. I made a promise to myself this year that I would do more things that I enjoy and defiantly do me. So my surgery it the first goal. My prayers with NJexcitedd and her crew they have surgery tomorrow and are in DR now. Best of luck ladies! Im almost finished with my supply list amazon is the best. I had a package almost everyday over the Christmas holiday. All I need now is another faja besides the one Dra. Duran provides, compression stockings, and some ensures. I'm not sure if Duran provides that so I will bring some incase. I'm still trying to gain 5 more pounds but I'm soo tired of eating so much lol and it's expensive but no pain no gain.

Good luck girl! Your time is almost here!
Hey I'm having surgery the 27th also God willing. I'll see you there :)
Hi Rubi8! Yes I'm flying in on the 27 and having surgery the 28th. I'm very excited as well. Best wishes to you girl. See you in DR.

Two weeks away!

Hi beautiful ladies. I am only two weeks away from my life transformation with Dra Duran. I keep checking my supply list to make sure that I haven't forgotten anything. I'm waiting for my faja and compression stockings to arrive. I'm very happy this surgery and keeping my thoughts super positive. I plan on calling Elizabeth tomorrow to confirm my surgery date and call Angela from the recovery house to make sure that we are all set. I almost have all the money together because like I stated in a previous post I also want to add a BA to my surgery as long as Dr Duran gives me the go ahead. I can't wait for spring and summer this year! OMG they better watch out!

Good luck!!!!! We have surgery the same day except mines is with Yily!!! :-)
I'm so excited for u girl!!!! Sending positive energy your way;)

Dra. Duran is very very busy

Hi Dolls! Dra. Duran posted these pictures this morning on her Instagram page to let future dolls know that she receives all requests but it takes time to get a response. So please be patient she will get to you the best way she can. She does at most five surgeries a day and that's a lot and then she is also seeing pre op patients that will be having surgery the next day. Then she is seeing post op patients as well. So in other words she is very busy and she is also more popular then ever. For serious future dolls in the very beginning of my blog I posted one of the best ways to get through it has worked for me on a few occasions when I need different quotes for different things. I also called Elizabeth to confirm my surgery date and I am confirmed. YES! Oh, when I spoke to Elizabeth she said that we future dolls will need to purchase our second stage faja there the same day we pay for surgery. She said a lot of Dolls order the wrong size or the wrong garment before they come and they can't it because the sizing is wrong. I just ordered one to so I hope that I did a good job with the sizing. I called Angela at Angela recovery house and we are all set too. She told me to call her one more time the day of my flight just so that she knows that everything is still on schedule. Dolls when you call Dra. Duran's office to confirm your surgery date two weeks before please be patient because it took me three days to get through. I got through this final time when I called at 9am. So good luck!

good luck ;)
Best wishes to you too! She is also a great doctor!
Thank you so much! I'm so ready!

I'm soooo disappointed

Hi ladies it's been a while and I don't even know where to start. My spirits are so down right now so maybe writing about it will help me to feel better. So a lot has been happening with me but God always knows best. I have been in tremendous pain since last Wednesday. I called the doctor that did my fibroid procedure and he said that my fibroid is shrinking which can cause pain in most people. He prescribed me pain medication and said I should be ok. So I took the medication for two days and no relief. I called the doctor back and told him everything that I was feeling. I was nauseous and throwing up, I had a fever, the chills, constipation, I couldn't keep food in my body to save my life. I had cramps that felt like contractions and bleeding. I'm sorry dolls but I need to share this. He called in a prescription to my pharmacy for a stronger pain medication and an antibiotic. I started taking the new medication and still no relief. However keep in mind that my surgery date is in a week and I need to be clear from all medications except for the vitamins. At this point I'm just trying to get well fast with hopes of still being a Duran Doll in a week. Sadly to say the medication did not work and the pain began to worsen. I couldn't keep food down so everyday when I stepped on my scale to see the truth and to gain motivation to try harder I was heart broken. All the weight that I worked so hard to gain was just disappearing like magic. In one week I lost 15pounds. I was so devastated. I finally made it into an emergency room and sat there literally all day but I needed help I was in pain that I never felt before, ever. After 10 hours of being in emergency the doctor said that I have a kidney infection and prescribed me medication to take for 10 days. With that being said I knew that I wasn't going to be a Duran Doll next Tuesday. I collected my thoughts and let it all process. I don't know if any of you ladies ever had a kidney infection but the shit is no joke. I also went through this on my birthday and that was the worst. I called Elizabeth and told her and I had to reschedule. Not so bad huh? It gets worst. Dra Duran is booked till late July. I wanted to cry. I waited for this so long and to have this happen to me. Anyway I rescheduled for August 5th. So that's my new date. I also called Angela's Recovery House to let her know and she was so sweet and she told me some kind and wise words. She said we all have our plan but Gods plan is always first. She also said don't worry I will have my turn when it's right for me. She told me to take care of myself and drink mucho water and she would see me soon. So best regards to the next Duran Dolls I will continue to follow your stories and I'm right behind you.

hey doll sorry hear that but if u want i was schedule with duran for july 8 i can give you my date :-* message me i hope you get better love
Awww that is so kind of you to offer. My little daughter will be turning 5 years old a few day from that date so I won't be able to accept your date but you made me smile from your kindness. God bless you.
aww you welcome doll xoxo get weell soon

Recovering

Hey dolls, I haven't posted in a while and I just wanted to update. I'm getting better slowly. I have to admit that I was in the worst pain of my life. I literally prayed my way through it and begged God to help me. I have just been focusing on getting better so that I can get back on my weight gain plan again because I lost all my weight that I worked so hard to get. Honestly I haven't gotten back on a scale because I'm afraid to see my current weight. This up coming Sunday I will start back on my vitamins and face that number on that scale. Good look to all you beautiful dolls and thanks for the well wishes xoxo

Hi I'm going second time to see Duran in mid August. I'm dominican speak Spanish fluently. Need a buddy to share my suite. Done this before so super experienced and know exactly what we will need. Contact me if your serious. Ps will post post pics soon :))
Does anyone know If Duran's Office is Open on Saturday

Flying to DR tomorrow

Omg! I haven't written in months. I'm flying to DR tomorrow and I'm super nervous and having second thoughts. It's just fear though. Everything is all set. Please pray for me. I will write back with updates.

best wishes to you doll see you on the other side luv
Praying for you
Praying for a great transformation and safe travels ! Go get that phatty luv bug!

I have landed.

Good evening dolls. Yay!!! I'm finally here. Wow I made it. I had so much mixed emotions as I'm sure many of you have but I followed my instinct. My flight went well and after claiming my luggage and walking to exit the airport there was a lady with a welcoming smile holding a sign with my name on it. She welcomed me and we went to her car. I got to DR to late to have my pre op tests done so we when straight to Angela's Recovery House. Angela is so sweet and welcoming. She had a late lunch ready for me as I put my things away. I had rice, fish and salad with fresh passion fruit. I truly feel welcomed and she speaks good English. I was nervous because I traveled alone. No buddy, nothing but all of those nervous feelings are gone. I know that she has my back. So anyone traveling alone and wants to recover with someone that speaks English and cooks fresh food Angela's is the place to be. Her home is clean, with double occupancy rooms, WIFI, AC, TV and hot showers. I'm going to bed now to prepare for surgery tomorrow. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes.

Yayye. Finally your turn. God bless ya girly :D
Thank you and same to you.

Hey Dolls I made it to the other side yay!

Hey Dolls the made it to the other side. I had surgery yesterday late afternoon. Because my flight got in late I arrived at CIPlA around 6:45 to have all my pre op tests done. I didn't really know what to expect from CIPLA. So I'm glad that I had the opportunity to form my own opinion by my experience. I really was very nice clean place in the upscale area of Santo Domingo. When I entered Dra. Duran's office it was already crowded with other soon to be dolls. I gave Dra Duran's assistant my name and was off to do my labs, X-ray, EKG and vitals. Which are all conveniently located in the same building. When I was finished with everything I came back to Dra Duran's office to consult with the doctors I traveled so far to see. Her pictures are an understatement she is so beautiful, stylish and classy. And not to mention great at what she does. I wanted a bbl with lipo and a tummy tuck. She was extremely sure if I needed a tummy tuck and she told me all her final decisions are truly made on the operating table where things look very different because we are laying down and she wants us to be happy with the results and look our best. I was ok with that because you really have to trust your surgeon, and understand that they really do know best. Her specialty is bbl with small waste and curves. So she really does try to give her patients that look within reason of they're body type. After the consult I paid for surgery and then had to wait for my room. Because I don't speak any Spanish I sat there for a long while. One of the nice ladies that worked at another recovery house which is called, The Real Recovery Armonia was so kind enough to check the nurses station to see what was taking so long. As soon as she checked a room became available for me. So please if you don't speak fluent Spanish please hire someone to be your advocate. It's very helpful. So... I got my room changed into my gown, elastic cap, compression socks and operating slippers. The only thing I was waiting for now was the blue bill which was already on my table. Soon enough the nurse came and opened the packet and gave me a little water to take the pill with. What the pill does is it relaxes you and from some patients makes them sleepy. Shortly after that it was my turn. I was placed on the transporting bed and was off to surgery. In my head I still couldn't believe that I had taken this journey. And at this moment there was no turning back. We entered the operating room and I got prepped immediately. Soon after Dra. Duran came in all scrubbed up and she told me she would return soon. Everything went so fast and that blue pills was kicking in big time. They gave me an epidural and we were ready to start. They put me on my stomach and surgery started. I don't know if the epidural didn't kick in all the way but I was in some kind of weird sleep. Having a weird dreams right away. I also felt a lot of pain and I heard myself making strange noises but it was sounds of pain. I couldn't speak and shortly after they increased my dose and I was out for the count. I was so far out that I didn't even wake up in the post op room where they place the patients. I was told I was so gone and snoring lol. I could hear voices but I could not respond even hours late. When I finally open my eyes I saw everything tripled.in my own thoughts I said that was some strong shit. I slepted until I saw only one thing at a time. My new surgery friends came in to check on me which was so kind of them. We talked for a little and then it was lights out. The other dolls took pictures of their new amazing bodies and I didn't know what surgery I had til the next day. CIPLA was nice I didn't have a bad experience the nurses were very nice to be. The only thing I would change if I would have hired a private nurse to stay with me. I personally think it's necessary. I was alone and thank god I had the other dolls coming to check on me. The nurses there do there best but there a lot of patients to one nurse. When I woke up I was told that someone wouldn't come to change me for a few hours. I thought that I was sweating but I was one of my drains leaking fluid. It was then when I realized that I didn't get a tummy tuck only lipo and a bbl. my ass was so hard like rocks and the same for my back and stomach. When the nurses came clean me and put on my faja I can't explain the pain. I felt raw but looked awesome. Over all I felt good. Not to much pain besides putting on the faja. And I have to get creative with how to sit and lay. I can see that when everything settles and my swelling goes down I will truly love my results. I hope to post a before and after pic soon. Thanks for your well wishes, kind words and prayers.

Great post op review! Thank you
Thank goodness you came out well!!! :D

Post op day two

Over all I feel good. I'm not in pain and I haven't taken any pain medication to my surprise. I am a little stiff and sore but that comes with the healing process. I'll take that instead of pain. I slept on my stomach last night to take pressure off my butt. One pillow under my head, one under my stomach and one under my legs. That position seemed to work best for. I didn't sleep straight through the night but I did rest. I am really consistent with taking my medication it is very important for the healing process. I also drink lots of water to flush my system and stay hydrated. I eat three meals a day even if I'm not hungry. I still continue to take my iron, b12, folic acid and vitamin c every morning. I also try to walk around more and more every it actually helps you feel better. I am a little bruised from the lipo but it's not bad. It is advised to remove your faja for a half hour every day to check your skin and have the faja washed. Boy did it feel good to take if off for a few and allow my skin to breath. On the bruises I apply arnica cream or bromelain cream both are good for bruises. I ordered them from amazon. I'm doing well with recovering. Personally I think it's good to be in a healthy state of mind, stay positive and realistic. Healing takes time but you can see your results daily. DR Duran said that I should start my massages four days after surgery so I will let you future dolls know how that goes. I already know that it will hurts like hell but help to release the swelling and smooth the lipo lumps.

List for CIPLA

I didn't know what to bring with me to CIPLA so I want to share. Please don't bring anything to valuable with you unless you have someone with you that you trust to keep your belongings while in surgery.

- 1 white wife beater/ tank top (white only)
- plenty of maxi pads to protect your skin and incisions from further bruising. 8 to 10 long ones are good.
- 1 pair of compression socks
- 1 maxi dress ( the one you came with is fine)
- 1 pair of flip flops or sandals (something that you can just slip on without bending
- 1 blanket incase you get a little cold
- baby wipes to clean your skin
- I really didn't need anything else but use your own judgement
I hope this helps

Thanks for sharing your story. I will be having surgery spring 2015 and I hope to have a family member with me but if not, your story made me feel ok to travel alone if I have too! Blessings
Congratulations and I know you will have great results. Make sure to prepare your body for this surgery by doing everything the doctor tells you. Work on getting your blood as high as you can. The healthy you are before surgery the better for you and your recovery.
Great update... Congratulations ! Get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluids!

First massage today

Hi Dolls. So I had my first massage about 10 minutes ago. The lady came to my recovery house and we got right to business. She fixed my pillows and put chucks on top of them and ask me to lay on my back and relax. She took out a massage machine gadget thing please excuse my description but I hope you get my point. It looked like a shower head and it had a little heat. She began to massage me with that and boy was I sore. It hurt but if you want results you gotta suck it up. After about 20minutes of that she put Arica and began to massage with her hands to push my fluid down to my drain. I only have one drain by my lower back. We could hear the fluid build up in my tourso. I turned around so that she can massage my back. She did the same to my back and pushed the fluid down to my drain so it can leak out. Sounds gross but I feel so much better physically and mentally. Physically I don't feel as stiff and heavy and mentally I feel like I'm getting back to me and I'm healing well. She will come back tomorrow. And everyday after that except Sunday until I leave. She charges $30 for 45 minutes. Overall it wasn't so bad. It's just apart of the healing process. Ttyl dolls.

More helpful tips

Dra Duran gave me a list of medication to buy for post op surgery. They all cost around $180 US. You don't have to physically get them they can be called in by the recovery house owner and delivered. I think it's best to just buy what she recommends for you instead of buying medicines we are not sure about in the US. But again use your own judgement. The only things I'm really using that I brought from home is my wipes, arnica, gauze, medical tape, hand sanitizer, maxi pads, b12, iron, folic acid, vitamin C, wife beaters, maxi dresses, compression socks, flip flops, you go girl/ pez from amazon for urination without removing my faja and toiletries.

Recommend post op medication from Dra Duran

I am glad that you are healing good. I really feel much better reading your posts because I was really getting frustrated with not getting a response from DRA Duran. I feel a lot better. Congratulations and I can't wait to see PICS!!!
Yes she is very hard to reach but keep trying also if you are very serious about reaching her others have tried contacting Bellavita consultants. They contact her for you, get a quote and a surgery date for a $150 if I'm not mistaken. Just google it their info will pop up. Hope that helps you. Good luck!

Deposit

Please bring your deposit receipt with you that you got when you did the money transfer into Dra. Duran's bank account. If you don't bring it you will LOSE your deposit money. If you do bring it, it will be deducted from your surgery cost. I learned the hard way and forgot mine. Luckily I remembered exactly where it was in my house and had someone take a picture of it an email it to me and when I go to Dra Duran's office for follow up I will show her secretary and get reimbursed. Hope this helps

Happy healing. Post pics pls we all wanna see that slamming body!!!

Post op booty

Hey Dolls! I'm sorry I took so long to post a post op pic but I don't like the pics in my faja. And I'm always in my faja. So I took one shot with it and I plan to take more angels tomorrow. Please excuse the sign behind me. I didn't realize that the sign was there until I put the faja back on.

Post op pic

Did she refund you for the tummy tuck since she didn't end up doing it?
Yes she did I didn't even have to ask.
Thanks for the cipla list.

Pictures of Angela's Recovery House

Here are a few of my own pictures of Angela's Recovery House. It has really been my home away from home, it feels like you're visiting your mom's or your favorite auntie.

I am scheduled next month with duran.. I feel exactly like u did about staying at angelas recovery house she seems very caring n loving n I get good vibes from her I dont care as much about the ammentities as much as the actual care n attention.ur review was very helpful!! Did u just show the list of meds to ur doctor.. I don't know if my doctor will prescribe something for a surgery he didn't do ; (
Thank you Yumyum..I'm trying to lose this weight and I will definitely listen to what the doctor tells me.
Love your RS name ! I hear that hot shit :) that just how I feel ... Blessings!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I would absolutely recommend Dra Duran for cosmetic surgery. She is very knowledgable and experienced. She's a specialty doctor so she can probably do her work in her sleep. I completely trust her skill and opinion on what she can recommend for you. She evaluates your body and suggests what fits best for you. She listens and really tries to give her patients great results. Your wish pics are good but keep in mind your own body type and be realistic about your goal.