found out yily isnt available due to maternity leave so im leaning toward Duran. Any suggestions??

Hello everyone!! I, like so many other women, have...

Hello everyone!! I, like so many other women, have been stalking this site since forever!! I have finally made up my mind and i'm ready to get the show started! I'm interested in Dr. Yily and I have some questions for the ladies who've traveled there before. First off, how can I come into contact? Secondly, what all would I need to get into place for this trip?? Please feel free to comment ladies, I need your help!!

Duran dolls, I need you!!

So, anyone looking to set a date for Dec with Duran? I was going with Yily but she's not available the time I want to go. I like Duran work also so hopefully he respond to emails quickly so I can pay in full before I spend it lol!!

made a decision

So, I had uneasy feelings with Duran and told myself I wanted Yily but after long consideration I want Duran! I really want to lose 20 lbs bf surgery so I'm looking for a date toward April. Duran emailed me back on facebook but nothing really since then. I want to secure a date with a deposit but I can't get through at all! It's really frustrating when you try so hard and still get nothing. Anyone else having trouble getting in touch with Duran? Anyone looking to go in April? Please help :(

Finally got a legit response back!!! May date anyone??

Anyone going for Duran in May?? I am proud to say I will be going in May, yay!!! I'm going on a crash diet btw, I want to lose 30 lbs bf surgery. I'm looking into jucing so hopefully that work out for me! Wish me luck ..any good ideas to help me lose the amount I'm trying to lose?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I've read great things about Dr. Yily and I love her work from pictures i've seen. I would love to get her contact information so I can indeed set up a payment and get my date set. I am totally ready for this!!! I am in the trying to lose 20 lbs before Dec so my results can be epic!! What all will I need? Please feel free to comment!!

I heard about what happen to haz love but every doctors has something happen right? And I see dr Baez work is different from dr Durans work. Duran makes huge butts.
I agree Bigass :)
Welcome and congratulations! Research research! Haz_love look her up then if i were u i would email dr. Baez who is really good!
I have been off for some time due to family issues. I'm just now seeing this...what happened with haz_love ?? Should I be afraid??
Hi! Yes!!!! Look up her story!
I found Duran Twitter and I'm in love with her work!! The sculpting is everything! I'm so ready for her to email me back so I can book a date!! If indeed I have to wait until Jan, hopefully I can get the 1st week bc school starts that 2nd week and I don't wanna b too sore:(
I'll be there the first week of January , good luck with a date try for the 2nd , there may still be a spot open ... Call her office
Can you send me the number? She finally responded back to me on FB butiI haven't heard anything in a about a week
Hey love just a heads up Duran is a woman .. I just don't want you to email her & refer to her as sir or something.i was team Yily too but I switched to Duran , I loveeee her work , I'm pretty sure she is book until Jajuary & even in January she only has 2 dates available . Good luck , lemme know if u need anything ...
I eventually found that out 0__0 I found her facebook and emailed her. Is it still hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com?? Or is there another contact available? Thanks for everything!
Its hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com .. Email her on FB & her gmail account too... Good luck babe & ur welcome !!
I've been corresponding with someone but the ending of the emails was @hotmail.vom
Is this correct? I saw the email address on her website and I've sent pics and everything to this email..we're discussing payments now...should I
I heard that she still uses that one too .. I have personally never spoke to her thru that one ..
Thanks everyone for your responses! Darn, I don't want to wait until Jan!! I think I will look into others and see would I like their work.. I wanted to have a Dec date to give myself time to lose weight. I'm currently in the gym heavily ...I'm trying to lose at least 20 lbs so that's why I wanted a date in dec.
Ghjg
Welcome doll! Good luck on journey and I hope all goes well with your procedure. I will be going to Dr Yily on November 5th and I'm happy as shit..lol Her last day doing surgeries will be on November 18 She'll be back on January 18 from maternity leave. I was originally schedule on November 29th but because I will not change my PS for nothing in the world I decide to up my date. I believe we all choose our PS for a reason so if you can wait I 'd say wait, If you can up your date do it but if you can't Go for the next best thing...Good Luck again love...Muah xoxo
Thanks hun and good luck to you!!! Please post and keep us updated!
You can also try Dr Baez. She does good work and responds on time. I am team Yily though.
Thanks you, I will do my research. I just looked at your before and after and you look great!
Thank you and good luck. I pray you end up with the best doctor for your body type.
Hi I heard Yily is on maternity leave and I've sent Duran several emails I am looking to have Liposculpture on back, arms, and full stomach, BBL with fat grafting. I am not sure if I should wait for Yily to return off of maternity leave or schedule something with Duran. Any suggestions? i love the way Yily works the waist and I dont want a TT I don't have any children.. Help Dolls???
Hi!!! If you do decide on Duran, what date were u going for? Keep me updated!
I am leaning towards June or July of 2014
I decided to wait on Yily due to what I've learned about Duran but after further researching ...I think I will stick with Duran! I want an April or may date...she emailed me back on facebook but haven't really gotten back to me yet. Any luck with u??