(Mommy Makeover & BBL) NO YILY... DURAN DOLL!!!!!!! April 2015 ! - Dominican Republic

Hey Ladies, I'm having a procedure with Dra. Yily...

Hey Ladies, I'm having a procedure with Dra. Yily de los Santos in August and I'm looking for a travel/ surgery buddy. I've been wanting this procedure for YEARS and finally there's a way to enhance them cakes :-) after researching and quotes she's the one for me!! My quote was $2,900 for BBL w/ lipo which is a steal! I'll be traveling from NYC to Santo Domingo and staying at the Jacqueline Spa so I'm in search for a buddy now... ladies inbox me if you would like to go at that time!

Febuary 2013

About Me:

I'm 24
5'0 Petite
125Ibs
( gaining more as we speak) I plan to be 135 in the next few months before surgery. I'm trying the CB-1 weight gainer pills for those who can't gain a lot of weight easily, like me.. I ordered some from https://www.cb1weightgainer.com so I should receive them soon then I'll post some before pics! This journey is beginning for me right now in 5 months I'll be "Bootylicious" and loving it!

The reason I want this surgery is for my own personal reasons, I feel that it would be great for my career in the entertainment industry ( image wise) self-esteem, boosting my confidence even more and my clothes will look so much better...ladies we all have a pair of skinny jeans, dresses or leggings that don't fit or hug you in all the right places, well that's me! I absolutely love having curves and believe women should embrace them. Having this surgery will do just that for me and I cannot wait for the new me to emerge!

I'm extremely scared, nervous, anxious, excited and happy to go through with this surgery after years of contemplating. After reading the stories of other women I feel like I'm not alone and that others feel the same way I do! so that puts my mind at ease. Right now I started taking these vitamins each day so I can be healthy.

Women's One a day Multi-vitamins
Biotin
Chewable Calcium from GNC

There's a few more I'll begin to take a few weeks right before the surgery which is...

Folic Acid
B-complex
Iron

I also work out 3 times a week to stay in shape, there's no use in getting your body done if your not going to maintain it, so work out now and after surgery ladies!!!!

I'll continue to keep you all posted each month until my big day!

#TEAM YILY

Well It's April and Ive gained about 5Ibs so far,...

Well It's April and Ive gained about 5Ibs so far, it's extremely hard to gain weight! I started taking my CB-1 weight gainer pills once a day because it makes me feel funny when I take 2 as recommend. Hopefully I can get my ideal weight before August. I'm looking at other doctors as well because Yily has become so busy I'm concerned for my safety and recovery. I think she is being overwhelmed with surgeries so she may not take her time on each patient but my heart is set on her so ill see within the next few months if anything changes!

Reschedule surgery, 8 Months Prego..mommy makeover after the baby!

Hey ladies! The past few months have been busy..Unfortunetly right before my surgery I found out I was pregnant. I'm excited to be a mom and I know my body will be better than ever after the baby, So I will be rescheduling my surgery and will just turn it into a mommy make over with BBL,LIPO. I have gained 35ibs so far and hopefully I can keep some of the baby weight. I'll keep you updated on my delivery and surgery at a later date.

DURAN DOLL!! 2015..... Let's start planning Buddies :-)

So I am 100% completely hooked on Duran, I love the way her BBl look, Her projection and definition are really great she has done an awesome job with most of her patients and they have been very pleased. Yily is good also BUT she doesn't make them look fat or plump she's better at sculpting the body and not added that extra jelly!! I plan on a 2015 surgery and will continue my research and contact Duran in a few months to set up everything. I was looking forward to my surgery with Yily but it is good to shop around before spending your money and not being happy with the results..I will not be changing my doctor her work is what I'm looking for after my pregnancy I will have that bangin body I've always wanted. It is recommended that I wait 6-8 months after pregnancy to have any plastic surgery so that's why I have to wait so long, my body needs to heal from everything before going under. I have gained 35 pounds since pregnancy and now I'm 154 which is great the extra baby fat has done me good, I hope I can keep it after baby and gain 10 more pounds for my procedure. I stopped taking CB-1 pills but ladies they do work if you are consistent with them, I choose to stop while pregnant. So I'm looking forward to this surgery next year if you want to start planning things or need a buddy I will definitely assist you. Can't wait for my makeover I'M TIRED OF WAITING!~!!!!!!

New WISH PICS!!!

So in love with Kim Kardashian's body!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon