Yily Doll_Feb 4, 2014 - Gettin Me Some CURVES for my 30th Bday! - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm turning 30, Jan. 29th (yikes) - i'm 5'2...

i'm turning 30, Jan. 29th (yikes) - i'm 5'2 -170lbs ( recently lost 38 lbs to get ready for this surgery) - i have a 2 year old son and gained 60 lbs during my pregnacy!! i had NO SHAME giving into those preggo cravings - 9 months and 60lbs later my son was born only 6 lbs 6 oz ! i kept telling the doctor " you sure maybe theres not another one still in there somewhere ?" lol - Now he's 2 and i have to officially give up the " i just had a baby " excuse. dammit. I decided on Dr. Duran - i'll be getting a Tummy Tuck, lipo of my full back and arms, and a BBL - she quoted me $4,800..and extra $200 if i want to get my chin done. ( hey why not, right?! lol ) I have no one to go with - if anyone is going the weekend of Feb 22 ( i'm leaving Feb 21 from Newerk ) and staying at the Real Recovery House Armonia. I'd love to buddy up ! i'm so nervous but it ain't stoppin me!

Faja now or later ?

It seems like most of the girls who i've been reading up on buy a faja before the trip. I know they give you a faja included in the cost of surgery, i think having a second one is a great idea but..what kind ? I like the idea of the full body suit, with hooks in the front, high back, long sleeves and long leggins ( to the ankle ) - is that to much ?

wish pic

I have way to much fun with this plastic surgery simulator app. LOL

Boppy vs. Boppy-ish ?

So from what I've been reading a boppy pillow is a MUST when you get a BBL. This may seem stupid but I dont think I completely get why. To sit on it ? to support the small of your back ? Is sitting down on a regular seat that bad? Honestly, I feel like sitting on a boppy wouldnt be comfortable either lol Can anybody break it down for me ? lol ALSO, i dont have a Boppy- but I do have a " Gia " pillow ( sounds bootleg now that i think about it lol but its not, its just shaped differently ) I used it to nurse my son. Is that good enough or do i need to invest in a bobby ??

Yily Doll - Feb 4, 2014

Jet Blue Flight booked outta Newerk Feb 2 . Staying at Daisys Recovery House. This may be premature but I am SO HAPPY I'm staying there, Daisy has been amazing - she responses with in mins every time. Day or Night. And from the pictures I've seen it looks like a nice clean updated place.

Yily Doll- Feb 3rd- TTL, Liposculpture, fat injections in buttocks for roundness

Yily Doll- Feb 3,2014-pics-TTL, Liposculpture, fat injections

Yily Doll _ 18 days post op

i had zero complications. incredible recovery. after the first 6-8 days pain was extremely tolerable. after 8-10 days any and all bruises were gone. Today is day 18. Soreness in my abs is absolutely nothing compared to day 1-8. I still can't sleep on my stomach or side but i've gotten used to sleeping on my back ( head slightly elevated) so sleep isnt an issue. My #1 issue is my skin sensitivity. It reminds me of the feeling when your clothes rub against ur stil when u have a real bad sun burn ( except your skin isnt hot to the touch obviously ). I love how i look in jeans but wearing jeans for a long period of time , especially if im sitting a lot is uncomfortable. Tolerable. but definitely drives me nuts about a couple hours. Leggings, velour pants, things like that do feel much better. i used to LOVE taking off my faja for a break while i wash it or for whatever reason but Lately my skin sensitivity has gotten to a point where i feel better WITH the faja then without it.
i'll be posting new pictures soon

Yily Doll - feb 3,2014- pre/post op pics

I had a Tummy Tuck, fat injections to the upper part of my butt for roundness, lipo to my entire back, the back of my arms and my chin

Yily Doll - 2/3/14- chin lipo before/after

Lipo to my chin didn't hurt at all. I had no bruising , no one realized I got anything done at all. my chin is sore to the touch, on a scale of 1-5, it was at most a 2. Only when i press on my jawline. They put gauze with surgical tape on the area after they're done. Once I took off that dressing ( maybe 48 hours after surgery) i didn't wear a chin strap to compress the area afterwards which I think I should have. I recently started wearing a chin strap to bed - I think in a few weeks the results will look even better .

Yily Doll- 2/3/14 - after pic

I got a Colombian faja with the cut outs for your butt ..it makes my but looks CRAZY . I say if u don't have a BBL but are curious about what it might look like. Get that kind of faja lol
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Where do you go to get your massages in the US and how long did you keep your chin banded? I have similar issues as you did as far as height and weight. Thank you for sharing your journey. Def looking great!
I live in central jersey - I found a massage therapist in Perth Amboy, with a lot of experience dealing with girls who has surgery , shes Dominican and works out of her house - she was great and her prices were perfect
Great! Can you share her info. I'm from Northern NJ but don't mind driving to get great service. Ty:-)
Congrats! Look amazing.
thanks u mama
Hey, I just came across your review and you look beyond amazing!! How did you like Daisy's recovery house? I'll be staying there in May
I was very content there. Everyone was always willing to help when u needed it or just leave u alone when u needed it lol - hopefully you speak Spanish - that makes a huge difference Daisy is amazing and Leena has a heart of pure gold
Hi doll I am having a hard time finding a faja to fit me I am a large on the bottom and small at the waist.can you help what do you have thanks for your help
hey girl - my measurments now are 34- 29- 44 lol my favorite faja is definitely the Merena Faja ( the same brand that I was put into right after my surgery) - believe it or not a medium fit just fine on my at this point ( over 2 months post op ) I was in a Large after surgery
Did you buy with the Dra? I don't want to purchase Fajas just to buy because I'm not sure which sz I will be in. I know that I must be a 1xl. Hopefully after sx and months after I can be at least a tight med lol or even better from waist a small:-)
My goal is to get a smaller waist and all the back fat out. Hate these rolls over rolls over rolls... Also a full butt but yet maintain my full body curves, if that makes sense
Nice. Thank You, so much for posting your post-ops you look GREAT!!!!
Can someone help me out? Does anyone know what Duran and Yilly's fat harvest technique is? Do they strain the fat? Do they do small injections in multiple areas? How long does it last compared to other doctors such a Cortes and Salama? Anyone know? Thanks so much.
You look fantastic!
Thank u - so do u !!! I luv It
You look great. Can you post a pic of your chin, I'm thinking about adding it. Thanks
Thank u ;) - I posted some pics of my chin for you
Wow! You look amazing!
Looking great post more pics thanks and hope you have a great recovery
Thanks mama - put some pics up today
Looking good lady happy healing
Congratulations looking good
I am glad I choose dr medina as my surgeon. She did a lipo and breast lift . I can be happier. I know you will if you choose her, recomend it as the best surgeon on the world.
I'm planning to have sx on Feb 21 w Tanoa Medina she said arrive 2 days early, she quoted me $4500 for TT, BBL, & lipo... then I was referred to Eugenio Lapaix & he quoted me $3500 I asked for pix of results & he referred me to an inactive site, then I asked a few more question he seemed kinda rude he said to call him (we were speaking via whatsapp) unless he was embarrassed by the website issue idk.. what would y'all do go w the better price or the one who makes u more comfortable?