Duran Wont Answer and Here is Why - Dominican Republic, DO

All you future Duran dolls beware.....many of you...

All you future Duran dolls beware.....many of you have sent pics and wanted qoutes,and she doesn't answer.
I'm not trying to throw shade,but there is a reason why most furture Duran Dolls have to go through Jazmine from Bella Vita consultants.
Put 2 and 2 together. That's all I have to say and bye now.

Fake Review
Bella Vita is not a rep for Duran, you are either misinformed or you are intentionally trying to defame her business. Bella Vita is a consultant and coordinator, she works for herself and helps with ALL surgeons, not just Duran. I am assuming you have not used her services because if you did, this "review" or "misinformed opinion" would have taken a different direction. Jasmine has lots of clients that rave about her services, I suggest you do more research.
What this person fails to understand is that Dra Duran is one of the most sought out Dra's PERIOD, DR or America! Which is why she hardly replies unless your a post op doll, she has no time to wait. Her quotes are tailed just fir the individual not automatic responses like most Dra's. Bella vita services is a CONSULTANT she requests quotes from any Dra's, I know because I personally requested and so have many others I've referred. Keep it moving with your speculations. Your dark cloud and bitter personality can be smelled all the way from here.
To be perfectly honest , to avoid any speculations or confusions , just tell Californiadreamin to just explain her post ! No one really knows what she means by her post , this blog is made for people to share their true tales and journeys . And No, don't post half post ,If you are going to give advice to us fine , tell it like it is . The blog is not to bash anyone ,everyone is entitled to their own honest opinion . Their are many good doctors on tis site , and we all will say " So we think , Our doctor is the best ". All of the doctors on the site have good reviews and some bad reviews . Jesus is perfect not man . That's why we all depend on this site , to help us make our decisions . From what "Californiadreamin" post we all inquired and several people asked her to define her statement , it does not make sense to argue like little kids and go back and forth !! Dr. Duran is a good doctor , I like her work . But if Californiadreamin , had bad experiences , with her or any other doctor she does have a right to express it, it is factual .... However , I have seen some people post who work from various doctor offices bash other doctors , in hopes of recruiting them to their doctor's office. And that's not right . So let's hope this is not the case ! The original author did not explain this "Half warning ," so let's not feed in to this post or try to figure it out anymore ! She not on her trying to sort out this confusion , so why are we ? Today is Saturday let's talk about future bbl ... We should be looking forward to our big day . Don't let no one should stop one from having their surgery . Follow your heart .
Aman
Amen
Hi ladies! well I was on her face book and there was a bunch of ppl complaining that Dra Duran NEVER responds to thier Emails or messages! But as soon as you pay the $150 to Bella Vista (i cant remember the name off hand) you get a quote almost instantly. Okay I get that Bella offers other services but the main reason ppl are going to them (bella) is so they can get a quote and SX date it seems. Ive been emailing her for weeks and nothing! so I guess I'll be paying the $150 lol
Amen*
Lol! I paid the $150 and I did it cuz I just didn't want to deal with the headache of it all. My date is in Jan and with Bella I didn't have to worry about planning anything, I just have to show up and pay, lmao
Duran Dollin Making , So since you have experience dealing with Bella Vista tell us how this process works ! So we can kind da get an ideal ? There are many girls on here that wants to get in touch with Duran and please include contact info!
I actually heard about Bella in one of the fb groups & got her contact info. I asked her for a quote only and she denied me because she doesn't just get quotes. So I told her that I needed all of her services (lie) and at that point she accepted me as a client. I really just wanted a quote, lol! But I figured that I paid for the whole package, why not? So I had her schedule everything. Of course I can't review her just yet, but she arranged my hotel stay, my driver throughout my ten days, my nurse who will also cook and a trip to the spa. I haven't decided on whether or not I am having dental work but if I decide on it, she'll schedule that too. She's a really sweet person, very personable. That girl was responding to my crazy emails just hours after giving birth! The $150 was entirely worth it for me and I was willing to pay it "just for a quote" as are many people. For all that's offered, the fee is nothing. There's a lot of girls that have used her and I haven't seen one bad review yet from someone that has ACTUALLY used her services. Oh and I got my quote in under a week. She has a website www.******.com or email ******@bellavitaconsultants.com
How much for your procedures and what all is included ?
I was pretty much lost and through this side I actually had an idea of what to do, where to go, what kind of questions to ask and etc... I have spoken to abt 9 doctors on this site(RS). Duran is good and the back n forth was a challenge. I called her cell but the communication was painful cos of the language barrier. Her assistance Elizabeth English is great so I was able to get my quote. My concerns n question were addressed thru her. I also made contact with jasmine from Bella vita. I have a "contract/agreement" that she sent and it's pretty detailed and straight forward. I was lucky cos I also had Elizabeth cell number(but she barely answered it, she dies respond to whattsapp tho) I also went they two diff RH to secure a quote. In the end I made a a choice to go with a diff doc even tho his quote was a grand more. I love the job that Duran does on the butt but I wanted more than butt perfection. I choose a diff doc for that reason but mostly cos she seems too busy for me. I want to be able to reach my doc if I have any questions. I need to be able to speak to him/her directly to make sure we are on the same grounds. Now of you want Duran right now then paying $150 might not be so bad but if it's next yr then be patience and presiatance. I sent at least 5emails daily, plus text messages and FB inboxes. Wish y'all ladies the best of luck. May each one us succeed our expectations...
3500 for lipo and bbl. May add breasts though, kind of thinking I should just get it all done. All labs and clinic fees are included as well as the stage 1 garment.
What about the tummy areas ? I would like to do my legs and inner thighs with the bbl , I wonder how much extra for other areas ?
so you actually are helping Bella with promotion lol, this is so funny because I saw where you told someone else you were not helping, just be honest next time.
Thank you!
If that's how you wanna see it. I'm not going to go back and forth with what I know versus what you assume. I'm certain I'm not the only one that has spoken about my experience with Bella Vita. So either we are all promoting her business or we are actually customers, you determine that. Good day!
Great advice
right , me too lol
Do you have their # or email address?
That's her job... She help schedule your surgery, helps with a nurse, taxi driver and a place to stay. Duran will email you back whether you go through Bella or not.... You have to stay consistent with her she's very busy!!!than again either you can be patient and wait or go through Bella who will not only give you a price but also coordinate your whole surgery..
Hey , If that is what she does , she have a right to get paid . Might not seem like a lot , but it seems worth 150.00 Think about all the people she talks to ! Maybe hundreds of people a day.
Idk how true this is at all. I for one I didn't pay anyone to get a quote that's crazy. I sent an email to her, several actually maybe 5 and I kept contacting her on FB and got a quote finally. If people are trying to go like in the next month then I guess I can see them paying but if your not going until next year or 2015 don't pay, I wouldn't
So did u finally get a quote bc I see you put an amount above? Just wondering if you went thru Bella vita.