Duran It Is!!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

I've been stalking this site, alone with Dr Duran...

I've been stalking this site, alone with Dr Duran lol...I didnt want to start my review until I actually made contact with her..Well it happen today..Yes!!! I finally got a response from her...waiting to here my quote now and i am sure it will be around $3500-$4000 from what she's charged other dolls... Cant believe I'm doing this!!! But one thing I do know is Dr Duran is theee best!! I know she will make me a monster!!! My journey starts now!!

And the waiting..

So I already know its a waiting game...just trying to be patience..I think I need to stop looking at all these b4 and after pics because its driving me crazy!!! I already know what my body will look like comparing to other women with my body shape...I'm 5'4 150lbs..I have huge hips, size 30 waist my bum bum isn't completely flat but its small enough..I have 4 kids with no stretch marks. My belly is ok just the love handle thing..So its not alot of work that needs to be done..i know Dr Duran will do wonders with me..Im just a little nervous about if something dont go right with the procedure...that's what worry me the most..

Got my quote!!!!!

Ok finally got my quote tonight from Duran...3,700 for BBL with fat transfer and lipo to planks,back,inner thighs and maybe stomach..I ask her if I needed a tummy tuck. She said from my pic it didn't look so but advise me to be prepared to pay an extra 1,000 if I did..Thats cool..She sent all my pre op information and medication list along with airline names and telephone numbers..She also gave me 3-4 different RH information..The email was very long but very informative..Im sending my deposit Friday...and that's that!!!! Time to start on my pre op list now that I have the information I need...also any ladies going down around that time...please don't hesitate to contact me...i really don't wanna go solo..OMG I'm so excited!!! Its really going down!!

Finally I can start uploading some pics!!

Here are a few pics..

More Pics....

The real life spongebob...lol

Pics

More wish pic's

Now this is right!!

I think I have the same body build(under my fat lol) as this girl...I'm sure my results will be close to this..Duran said this is a realistic result she can produce for me...so we shall see...

More researching....

Ok I've been watching videos on YouTube from surgeons every where just to see exactly what is done to our body during these procedures..Now the bbl and lipo..ive watch plenty of times but the tummy tuck is something totally different..and since my Dr suggested I have one..i figured I'll watch that to...Both the US and DR use the same technique which is great but what I will say is the Dr's in DR where sorta rough with there patients and kinda sloppy during surgery..I mean they had body fluids everywhere!! And most of them cut without guidelines on the skin..i know its small things but shit...i dont wanna be thrown around n have uneven scar lines...but besides that their good...I'm feeling more comfortable about DR doctors..Their facilities look well equipped too..back to my researching..i refuse to go over there worrying!

Concerning Yily

Ok so why do I keep reading reviews that state yily isn't doing alot of women surgery's? Is this really going on? Now this scare the shit out of me..I mean after these women say this..2weeks later their saying they love there results and Neva mind if yily did it or not..So who are doing these surgery's? And why is it a secret? I've never heard this when it comes to Duran..I just hear her office is small with only one assistant but nothing as wild as this..please let me know if you've been with yily and noticed she wasn't doing you surgey..Thanks!

PRE OP

Ok I have my appointment at my primary doctors office to get all my labs done..figure I'll do it now and a week before I leave for DR..need to make sure all is well with my body b4 I get out there..I have access to everything I need here in the US and my insurance coverage will take care of it...let yall know my results later...Holla
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I hope all went well. Happy recovery
Same bike I have was thinking tha same thing gurl lol im going 2 duran n jan
Hey my luv! When is your big day?
Hey! Its 2/10/14..all smiles :))))
Ook this is great I Need to call and get a qoute
Ok. Good luck. I can't wait to see your results!
Have you look @ Robles her quote included rh soo u don't have to look for 1. I'm thinking yily as well but really want Duran idk I'm confused also contacted salma he says I can't do Tt bbl @ the same Tyme I'm soo confused I wud Luke to go in feb as well soo I can b ready 4 summer as well I have Neva worn a bikini b4 want to soo bad. Have u got ur passport yet if how much and ur plane ticket.. I'm goIn alone as well it wud b nice to pair up
No I haven't looked at Robles...Im pretty sold on Duran plus I've sent my deposit..I haven't applied for my passport but I think its like 150 tho..we can def pair up..I think there's another female going too..may be we can all work something out..inbox me your info
Does Dr Yily work in the same practice with Duran?
I believe soo
Oh my gosh!!! Do you know how much of a mess that will be to go in small and come out looking like a wide sponge bob...i would be devastated lol.....got to stay positive and invision coming out that thang badder then bad you here me!! Thats why i'm trying to select carefully who to choose. As far as baez i could only find a couple reviews of her on here. Theres a few girls in the making now so i'm waiting for their reviews...all honesty i think i'm going with duran or yily...
LMAO!!! I would just die!!! I love yily's girls dont get me wrong..the b4 n after pics are crazy!!!! But I can't get the fact that so many women say they woke up during surgery to see some strange dude doing there shit!!! Crazy..i think imma just stick to Duran..where are your b4 pics? And which RH did you choose?
Yup i'm definitely with you on that... that shit crazy.... i've read that more then three times...but i'm like at least they woke up unharmed and waist missing...i have not chose a rh yet cause i'm still undecided on whom i'm going with. I'm a active person so i was really thinking abt getting a hotel and hiring a nurse As needed the first couple days. I think as time gets closer i will be more put together In the direction i go...i will start planning tuff in december...i'm new to this site so i'm still learning. Just do a hell of a lot of reading..lol
I'm going to the DR early march...i'm Excited...scheduled with baez however i keep catching myself on duran and yily's work..duran gives the ass n yily gives the waist...anyhow we are abt the same size and since your going before me cant wait to see your results..lol i will be following your journey...blessings
Its funny I just read your review..lol..but I've been hearing some buzz about Baez..it there a website with more pics? I have dates with both..but I sent my deposit to Duran..i keep reading reviews saying yily dont do her surgery's...So idk..but good luck to you too!! Hope we both make it out safe and satisfied:-)
I'm planning on going sometime in Feb also but not too sure on the dates yet because I haven't received a response back from her yet.
Oh ok...Have you tried her FB? That's if you using Duran..
I really don't wanna go out here alone:-( got to find a travel buddy and have 2months to do it...going out 2day to get a few things on my list also made a appointment with my pcp for some meds I need...
When are you going?
I'm schedule for 2/10/14 but may change to a week b4...are you going and if so when?
how did you contact her?
I use FB to contact her thru msg...it took about a week for her to get back
Oh..when you msg her make it short and send pics..after she respond than you can go in with questions
I am waiting for a quote (Duran) and if she replies on time i want to go next year february so that I can have my body ready for summer lol
My date is 2/11/14 with Yily. I'm staying at Jacqueline spa