4 months post op...Dra Yily tt, lipo, bbl May 2, 2014/ upscale rh

Hi everyone! Ok so I've decided I want to get...

Hi everyone!

Ok so I've decided I want to get surgery done. At first I was just going to get a much needed tummy tuck after having twins. I started looking up surgeons and found out about the Brazilian butt lift. And let me just say, I want a body by Yily! I got pregnant AGAIN, and I just had my little girl Nov 2013.

I know I sound like I'm older since I already have three kids but I'm only 21. I'm a shortie I'm only 5'2 currently at 190.

So I'm back to searching for a doctor. So far I'm contemplating going to Dra Yily or Dra Baez in the Dominican Republic. Ya'll may think I'm crazy but after extensive research I like the work in the Dominican Republic better and the prices are much more affordable. Why stay in the states and get a box like body for thousands of dollars when I can go to the DR and get curves for days for only a couple thousand?

I like the work of Dra Yily de los Santos. The reviews I've seen have amazing results. My only concern is that she doesn't have the best communication, which is understandable seeing as though she is very busy. Also I've heard mixed reviews on her attitude. Some say she is really sweet and others say she has a bad attitude. I'm not sure if she has the bad attitude or the person that is writing the review seeing as I don't know either of them. On the other hand there is not one bad review that I have found for Dra Australia Fragoso Baez. Every review that I have read says she's very sweet. However, I haven't seen very many before and after photo's of her work, only a few. Dra Yily supposedly does atleast 3 patients a day whereas Dra Baez only does 1. I don't want to be rushed and have any complications or mistakes as others have commented. Apparently someone posted there was recently a death under the care of Yily, but Yily quickly put that rumor to rest on her Facebook page.

I've recently requested info from both doctors. I filled out the request form on Dra Yily's website around the 22nd of January. I then emailed both doctors and doctor Duran on January 29th. Dra Duran's email was invalid or something because the email did not go through. I have yet to hear back from Dra Yily. I just got a quote for $3800 from Dra Baez today Feb 2nd.

Her response:

Hello

Thank you for thinking of me for an evaluation of plastic surgery, for realization of all the surgeries you requested the most important thing is that you must be healthy and the cardiologist must approve that we can perform all procedures. Price for the surgeries that you are requesting tummy tuck, liposculture to abdomen, waist, back, flanks plus Brazilian butt lift (including hips) is US$3800 dollars, which includes:

-Airport pick up

-evaluation by plastic surgeon
-Chest X-ray
-EKG
-Cardiovascular evaluation
- Laboratory exams
-Anesthesia
-Surgeries
-Overnight stay in the clinic
-First compressive garment
-Free of charge follow ups

-Medication post-surgery (antibiotics and analgesics)
- Lymphatic drain massages and ultrasound massages are not included , cost is 300 dollars extra

You must be less than 180 pounds or around that in order to have surgery and diminish risk of complications. Dates are available for summer time. If you have any clinical condition you must obtain clearance from your doctor, if you smoke you must quit two months before surgery and have clearance of your pulmonologist. The amount of fat transfer to your buttocks depends on how many cc can be extracted with liposuction. Your results also depend on your hemoglobin level if you want to get excellent results you really have to be healthy and no anemia and please ask your primary can doctor to take some blood test like glycaemia, full blood cell count and creatinine at least to know if you can have all surgeries done. You can begin to take vitamins once your surgery appointment is near (Iron, Vitamin C and B12 plus Folic acid are very helpful).

Important info:

Your date for surgery is important because I work from Monday to Friday (days for surgery are from Tuesday to Thursday). I just have one patient per day, you also have to arrive one day before surgery to be evaluated and have lab work done, and if you are arriving early it is better for you because lab test can be done from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.

Medication included in you package are antibiotics, analgesics and gastric protection medication, all drugs provided are given to take by mouth, but you will have to buy Enoxaparin, water pill and creams for bruises and any other medication not previously included, medicines aren’t expensive here so you will spend less than 150 dollars. Massages are not included. You should bring compression socks to wear them after surgery. Your compressive garment included is a Fajate or Mariae’s brand item if you want one more garment cost 120-150 dollars. You will need to buy a stage two faja 5-7 days after your surgery so if you want you can bring one or buy it here in a faja store.

I work with a team, my cardiologist will evaluate you and my anesthesiologist will examine you and discuss what type of anesthesia suits you right, you might have epidural block or general anesthesia. Anesthesiologist and cardiologist have the last word about how many procedures can be done safely on you.

If you are aiming to have a breast augmentation, there are several brands of breast implants but all are silicone gel cohesive, texturized implants (Silimed, Eurosilicone, and Donasis) depending on the brand you choose then your quote might be lower or higher, (Silimed is the most expensive brand as we do not have mentor implants anymore). If you have breast surgery at the same time with Brazilian Butt lift, you have to know that you could face some issues with the projection and volume of your butt after surgery as you will have to sleep over your back.

PLASTIC SURGERY IS NOT THE SAME AS WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY; YOU HAVE TO BE INSIDE NORMAL RANGE OF BMI (BODY MASS INDEX) OR JUST OVERWEIGHT TO HAVE SURGERY. IF YOU SMOKE OR USE ADDICTIVE DRUGS YOU MUST QUIT THEM ONE OR TWO MONTHS BEFORE SURGERY AND TWO MONTHS AFTER TOO IN ORDER TO GET GOOD RESULTS AND NO COMPLICATIONS. PLASTIC SURGERIES ARE FOR HEALTHY PEOPLE OR THOSE WHO HAVE ANY CLINICAL CONDITION BUT ARE UNDER CONTROL, IF YOU HAVE ANY DISEASE YOU HAVE TO CONSULT AND GET APPROVAL OF YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE SURGERY.

We are located in Santo Domingo (capital of the country), Dominican Republic; the nearest airport is Las Americas International Airport (SDQ). I work at Instituto de Cirugia Especializada, the clinic is placed in Gazcue neighborhood (Address is Bolivar Avenue 208, suite 405, 4th floor), and it is near to hotels and colonial zone; my cellphone number is 18098908143 and office number 18096899342. If you need transportation or a recovery house, there are several in Santo Domingo areas; I don’t work with an exclusive recovery house and i don’t have a preferred one, these recovery house are near clinic: Yasmin, Armonia and Daisy. You can hire a taxi driver at a recovery house, from my office or from yellow pages, a round trip from my office to the place you are staying it costs about 10 dollars. Recovery houses are the best place to stay as they can offer all services but some patients don’t feel fine staying there. You can stay in a hotel but you will need to come with someone else so that person can take care of you. You will need to come to my office for follow up 2-3 times during your stay in the country.

You will have to stay in Santo Domingo from 10 -14 days depending on the surgeries you will get. You will be able to get back to your work in two weeks (average). I know some English but I can’t speak fluently, my assistant will help me in your evaluation to have a better communication.

Quotes are good for 6 months after that cost might change or some items could not be included. I just accept payment in cash (US dollars) for your surgery. It is not necessary to deposit to my bank account to lock a surgery date, you just have to confirm your surgery 3 weeks before traveling here but you can if you are willing to do it. You can transfer total cost of your surgery if you are willing to when your date of surgery is close.

I don’t have paypal account and I don’t like to receive money by western union as I don’t have enough time to get the money. Once you deposit the money you can send me an email and i will confirm that everything is ok. If you have a problem and you need to have your deposit I will charge you some money for transfer and electronic consults (around 100 dollars) but the rest I can send it back to you. Questions or doubts about the price or the elements included in your surgery package just email and I will reply as fast as I can but please try to send all of them in just one email in order to make things easier for me as I receive several emails in just one day.

Sincerely,

Australia Fragoso Baez, MD.
Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.

I'm happy with her quote I want to see Yily's quote before deciding. Also if any of you ladies are a Baez Doll please send me pics. I would love to see.

As for now I will be focusing on getting down to a goal weight of 140-160 before surgery. I plan to schedule a date for around June 3rd so I have enough time to recover for my cruise in September. I will keep you guys updated.

EMPIRE OF BARBIES YILY (Facebook Page)

This is my third time sending an email to Yily. I know Im so impatient but im very anxious. The first time I messaged her was around the 22nd of Jan and still no response. I came across her facebook page (she has a few of them) which said to be patient because she has a new system coming out that will help generate faster replies. So I log on Facebook today and she has a link to go to the request form. I just filled it out so we will see how long it takes to get a reply. Here is the link if anyone is interested. http://drayilydelossantos.sacwebapps.com/form.aspx I believe you have to be logged into Facebook to view this.

Quote from Yily Yayy!! $4500 for TT, BBL and Lipo $5200 to add breast lift

I finally received a quote from Yily. She sent me an email this morning asking me for my information which I thought I already gave 3 times but maybe she didn't get it I don't know. So I sent the information again hoping she doesn't take another week to respond but she responded right away. Her quote was (I provide whole email because I always wondered what exactly was said but nobody ever puts the whole email):

Thank you for contacting the office of Dra. Yily de los Santos.

We appreciate your inquiry and have prepared the quote below based on the information you have provided us. We have also included relevant information on the requested procedures and as well as important things you should know before and after surgery. Please read through the email and feel free to reach out to us should you require additional information. We look forward to help you achieve your dream body. Kindly note all prices quoted throughout this email are in US dollars. The quote is valid for 6 months. Quotes are not negotiable.

Please read this message entirely before asking questions, as you may already find the answer in the information provided below.

Quote Total: $4,500

The above quote total includes the following procedures:

· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, flanks and waist

· Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)

· Tummy Tuck

Quote Total: $5,200

The above quote total includes the following procedures:

· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, flanks and waist

· Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)

· Tummy Tuck

· Breast Lift

Also included in the quote total are the following:

· One compression garment (distributed by SILIMED)

· Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH)

· EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist

· Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)

· Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).

Optional Costs:

· Lymphatic massages $31 each session (10 sessions suggested)

· Additional garment $140

· Compression sleeves for your arms $60

· Compression Socks $20

· Blood Transfusion $250

· Medical Insurance. It covers any complication that may present within the first 30 days after surgery. $150

Medications:

The following medications will be prescribed to you after surgery. The costs of these medications are not included in your quote total. You may purchase these medications at any local pharmacy here for approximately $250 or in your country. Please note some medications and/or doses may not be available in your country without a prescription.

· HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.

This medication is prescribed to prevent blood clots.

· CLAVULIN (CLAVULANIC ACID AND AMOXICILINE) 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.

This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to combat infection.

· RONEX: Take 2 tablets together the first 3 days every 6 hours, then at 4th day

Take 1 every 8 hours for 10 days.

· FINITACID (ESOMEPRAZOL) 40 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.

This medication is prescribed to combat heartburn and acid reflux

· FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.

This medication is commonly known as IRON. It is prescribed to combat iron deficiency.

· THROMBOCID OR ARNICA CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days.

This cream is prescribed to combat bruising and swelling.

· VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.

· FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.

Before Surgery:

· Your Hemoglobin Level must be no less than 12.0. Start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate (Iron), folic acid & vitamin C approx. 3 weeks prior to your scheduled surgery date. No prospective patient will be operated on if their hemoglobin level is not at least 12.0

· Your Body Mass Index (BMI) needs to be below 35. So the anesthesiologist can work with you.

· Pre-operative test will be completed at our clinic either the day before your surgery or the morning of your surgery. We will not under any circumstances accept pre-operative test results conducted outside of our clinic.

· It is recommended you visit a cardiologist prior to your scheduled surgery date. You want to ensure you take every measure to ensure you are in good health before your surgery. The tests you want to have done are an EKG & radiography.

· It is also recommended you have blood work done prior to scheduled surgery date. Again you want to ensure you are healthy enough to have surgery. The tests you want to have done are Creatinine, Glucose, full blood count & Hematocrit.

· Stop smoking and/or taking drugs.

· It is recommended you have a doctor or nurse available in your country to drain your liquids if needed upon your return.

Booking a date for surgery:

Select the date you would like to have surgery. Send us an email with the date you have selected and your full name. We will advise if the date is available, if not we will provide you with options. We recommend you plan your date accordingly, allowing yourself to remain in the country for two weeks. If you cannot stay two weeks, you must stay for minimum of 10 days so we can guarantee that you leave without risk. Please take into account the procedures you want to have. The more procedures you have, the longer you should stay. In order to confirm and guarantee your surgery date, you must secure your date with a deposit of $300(NON-REFUNDABLE). A deposit via bank wire is required as a show of good faith that you are serious about having surgery. In the past we have scheduled patients for surgery who did not show up. We apologize we cannot guarantee a surgery date without a deposit. Verbal confirmation a date is available for surgery does not guarantee you that date. Surgeries are scheduled on first come basis when the deposit is made. Once your deposit is made please send me an email with a photo attached of the wire transfer confirmation. The deposit date and amount must be visible. I will respond to your email confirming your date is guaranteed. You must provide proof of your wire confirmation on the day of your surgery. If you do not provide proof the amount will not be deducted from your surgery fee.

Your wire transfer MUST include the following info:

Patient’s Full name & Date of surgery

Wire Transfer Information:

Banco de Reservas de la República Dominicana

Recipient: Yily Loramny De Los Santos Rosario

Account Number: 200-02-280-001088-7

Swift Code: BRRDDOSD

Office: San Soucí

Adress: Naval 27 de Febrero, Av. España, esq. Av. Boulevard del faro, Los Mameyes.

Zip Code: 11603

Phone: 809-788-9696

What to bring:

· You will need to provide identification with a photo in order to complete your admission. (Government issued ID, Passport or Driver’s License)

· You need to bring loose clothes. Example maxi dress, sweats, button down shirt, etc.

· T-Shirt/tank top to wear under your garment.

· Box of baby wipes

· Kotex (menstrual pads). Thick ones. (To be placed under your garment to provide cushion)

· Socks

· IF YOU NEED ANY DISCHARGE PAPER AFTER SURGERY, PLEASE AKS FOR IT AT LEAST 4 DAYS BEFORE LEAVING SANTO DOMINGO, OTHERWISE WE WON’T PROVIDE IT.

Where to stay:

We recommend you stay at Upscale Recovery House, San Souci’s Luxury Recovery House. Please visit their website, www.UpscaleRH.com, for complete details including pricing.

About the procedures:

The day of surgery

You have to fast the day of surgery so don't eat or drink anything but water. You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

After surgery

I will give you instructions and recommendations for your recovery. You will stay 1 night in the clinic. You have to wear the garment for 3 months and can’t spend more than 45 minutes a day without it during these months.

Anesthesia

We usually use continuous epidural block. Although some patients prefer general anesthesia, it is at the discretion of the anesthesiologist. He is a trusted professional and knows what anesthesia is the best for each patient.

Breast Augmentation

The implants are placed under the muscle. The stitches are absorbable; they do not need to be removed. I do not transfer fat to breast because of the issue of breast cancer.

Tummy tuck

The tummy tuck scar/incision is 4cm from the pubic line. I use stitches that dissolve, so they do not have to be removed. I cannot tell you how many inches your waist will be reduced as that is dependent on your diastasis and the separation of your muscles. This will be determined during surgery. Your abdomen muscles will be repaired as part of this procedure. You will have a drain after surgery that will collect excess fluid. This drain will be removed in 7-14 days, depending on your recovery. Please note it is recommended you wait at least 1 year to get pregnant after having this procedure.

BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)

This procedure entails grafting fat from other areas of your body and injecting it into your buttocks. I cannot determine how much fat I can graft before surgery. The amount of fat injected in the buttocks will depend on how much fat your buttocks can accept and your hip size. The fat will be injected in all directions as long as it does not compress the sciatic nerve. Too much fat injected in the buttocks can cause necrosis or form abscesses. This mainly occurs when the patient does not have proper post-op care. After having a BBL you CAN sit on your butt and sleep on your back.

Important notice about BBLs: Most of the butts in the “wish pics” that some of my patients send me are made of PMMA. I do not use PMMA. Due to a high infection rate, I do not use butt implants. I solely do fat grafting and inject the fat in the buttock. I will always try to give my patients their desired results, but we have to be aware that there are limits when injecting fat.

Additional Info:

Airport

· The name of the airport is Aeropuerto de las Americas located on Av. Las Americas.

· Airport Code: SDQ

Transportation to the clinic

· If you stay at a Recovery House, they will pick you up from the airport and take you to the clinic.

· If you want to go to the clinic by yourself , the address is:

Av. Pedro Henriquez Urena 137 between Av. Abraham Lincoln and Av. Tiradentes. Suite 208

UGH Im so torn

Torn in between the two! I don't know who to go with. I don't really want to research anymore doctors because it will make the decision more difficult. But at the same time I want to research more doctors and maybe I will find someone who is amazing, affordable and nice.

I want to go with Yily because I love the waist she gives. She gives a nice butt but not too too big. The tummy tuck scars look better than most ive seen. I only saw a few of her boob jobs, one was pretty good the rest I cant remember but everyone else is saying don't do it so I wont risk it lol. She takes on atleast 3 patients a day and some people are saying 6. Also some say she isn't the nicest, but you can take everyone's word for truth.

On the other hand Baez is supposedly nicer and she's 700 cheaper. I cant be 100 percent certain if she will get the job done because although all her reviews are 5 star, most don't have pictures. She doesn't charge a deposit to hold the date which is great and she only does 1 surgery a day. Everyone says she really listens to the patient.

My husband says he wants me to go with Baez, but im kind of leaning towards Yily. When I explain it to him I say do you want me to go with the nicer, cheaper, average body (Baez) or do you want me to have a bangin body, more expensive, and possibly mean (Yily) and he says Baez.

Upscale Recovery House Dominican Republic

Ok Yily mentioned this recovery house in her email. I think I want to stay here. It is a bit expensive if you stay in a room by yourself $100. The deposit is $100 which is fully refundable if you cancel 10 days prior. I guess it was founded by one of the realself members who got a body by Yily user name NJPRBeauty. Her review and a few others are why I was thinking about Yily in the first place. It looks really clean and has everything I would need, including a 24 hour ambulance which gives me peace of mind. Anyone else thinking of going to get surgery around June 5th? Either by Yily, Baez or anyone else.

Healing Haven Recovery House Dominican Republic

This recovery house is a little cheaper than the one mentioned above. It still looks pretty nice to me. Its worth considering.

I think I may go with Yily

Yily does a better waist and tummy tuck incision in my opinion. I still cannot find many reviews on Baez. Although her price is great and she has 5 star review I don't know if I can risk not getting what I want. I feel like I MAY have a better shot with Yily. No I'm not saying Baez is bad or anything I just cannot find enough pictures to really give me peace of mind. A picture is worth a thousand words and Yily has all the pictures all though Baez does have all 5 star reviews. Here are a few pictures of Yily's tummy tuck. I think this is what I'm looking for, right along the pubic line.

Random thoughts

All of you ladies waiting to her back from Yily please check your Junk box in your email. I am not the only one who has gotten an email from Yily sent to junk mail.

One of the quotes I found was for liposuction and tummy tuck alone and she quoted me $4000.

Ok I'm thinking about switching my date. Since I will probably have to take out a loan why not do it sooner than later. I'm getting tired of looking at myself in the mirror. I also want to get a job when I get back from vacation in mid march. I'm sure they wont let me take off for surgery in June and a cruise in September. I'm thinking end of march, but idk if I can loose the weight by then. So Maybe April or May. I'm not sure what to do but I will keep you guys updated.

Water Fasting

I decided to start water fasting today. I was going to start next week but I got braces on Wednesday and my mouth hurts. I thought I would take the opportunity to water fast.

Through extensive research I found out that excess toxins store in your fat. If your liver cannot process them your body will store them in the fat cells. Your body may have a hard time getting rid of the fat because of excess toxins. In order to relieve your body of toxins you can do a number of detoxes. The fastest way to detox your body is through water fasting. It takes approximately 3 months with juice fasting to do what you can with water fasting in 3 weeks. Water fasting also allows your body to heal itself.

Always consult with your doctor and do research before starting any weight loss program. This information is what I believe to be true through my research. You have to research for yourself to determine if this is correct.

I have read that the first 3 days are the toughest. You get headaches and things like that. After the 3rd day your body starts to burn fat. Whether it burns muscle too is up for questioning. After the 3rd day it is supposed to be easier. Once you feel hungry again listen to your body. You do not want to break a water fast by binge eating. Slowly eat an apple then after a few hours eat another one (doesn't have to be apple just an example). They say for every 5 days of detoxing you need 1 day to come off the fast. So if I fast for 5 days the 6th day I will not eat a full meal on day 7 I can eat full meal. I recommend fasting for 1 or 2 days to start and work your way up from there. Remember always listen to your body. If you need to eat especially after the first 3 days do so.

Ok so starting off on my journey here are my stats:

Day 1
Weight 191.6 Pounds
Body fat 74.1 Pounds
Body fat % 38.7%
BMI 35.3in
Bust 43.5in (varies depending on bra)
Waist 34 (smallest part of stomach)
High Hip 44 (belly button/overhang of stomach)
Hip 44 (fullest part of butt)

I don't know how long I will detox for since I listen to my body. I will keep you guys updated on my journey. If you decide to do it let us know your stats. Also be prepared to brush and shower and extra time each day. Like I said its a detox and the toxins will come through your skin and stuff. You will know its working lol.

Spa Med JM Recovery house

Another recovery house I found a lot of people talking about. Not sure of prices though. Someone said it was $880 for 10 days and $440 if you bought a friend. You have to ask though.

Yasmins Recovery house

The quote on the site said $280 for June 4 through the 18th which is when I may go, plus $34 fee. It only accommodates 1 person and the reviews seem to be decent. There are a few other homes in the area on that site that are pretty cheap too.

Epic Fail

I didn't even last a day lol. Today was one of the worst days ever. I haven't been so stressed in a while. My yily deposit money got spent because usps didn't ship my package. I sell virgin Brazilian Remy hair and a client didn't get her package. I try to do the right thing and overnight her more hair so she can make her appointment tomorrow morning. FedEx charges an arm and a leg to do am overnight shipping on sat. Anyways by the time dinner came around that spaghetti was calling my name. I will try again another time. On a positive note i weighed 190.8 so i almost lost a pound from 1 day of fasting. Probably gained it back eating cake though lol. Stress doesn't mix with fasting!

Water fast Update

Yesterday was a pretty good day. The girl who ordered the hair from me loved it so much her friends bought some so now I have the deposit for Yily again. I was able to fast the whole day and despite the fact that I failed the first day, I ended up loosing a lot of weight. Here are my stats:

Yesterday Today
Day 2/3
Weight 189.2 pounds 185 Pounds
Body fat 72.8 pounds 70.1Pounds
Body fat % 38.5% 37.9%
BMI 34.8 34
Bust 43.5in 43.5in (varies depending on bra)
Waist 34in 33.5in (smallest part of stomach)
High Hip 43.5in (belly button/overhang of stomach)
Hip 44in 43.5in (fullest part of butt)

Without the overhang I would be classified hourglass. Waist is exactly 10in smaller than the bust and hip. I know my butt don't look good in those panties but its not that bad. I just decided to send pictures to Yily for a quote and it happened to be a day when I ran outta my sexy underwear lol. My butt, like my boobs have been bigger at one point and have a little excess skin. That is why I need a butt lift and breast lift. Also who wouldn't want to be perkier lol. I will post more pics of my body when I get closer to the date of sx.

frustrated!!

I don't understand why dra yily doesn't take Paypal or western union. Bank wire transfers are too much hassle and too expensive. My bank is going to charge me about 50 dollars to send her a deposit. Dr baez is looking really good right now she doesn't charge a deposit. If it weren't for yilys amazing results i would be switching doctors right now.

On a good note i found a sx buddy!! Her name is hermosa14. Were debating on recovery houses at the moment. We booked our flights and are having surgery on May 2nd I'm super excited. Now i gotta start getting my supplies and my passport.

Im down to 185 which is a great accomplishment considering i was 223 mid November 2013. I'm pushing for atleast 160 pray for me y'all!

Supplies

I finally sent my deposit to Yily. The bank charged me $46 I feel like I've been robbed lol.

I've started collecting my supplies so far I have:
2 Organic coconut water $7.98 (help with dehydration and blood transfusion)
travel laundry detergent $3.53
First aid kit $3.99 which has
-bandages
-gauze
-Neosporin
Melatonin $4.99 (aids in sleeping)
2 packs Feminine wipes $2.29 + $2.87
Scar Away $13.99
Bandage tape $1.51 (for gauze)
Thick overnight pads $10.25

All these items I got from the local commissary. This is just the start of the items I have gotten. I will post more as I get them.

Debating on Recovery homes

Ok so me and my buddy Hermosa14 are debating on recovery homes. So far we like upscale recovery home, I also like healing haven since its cheaper. Upscale has everything included in the price Healing Haven doesn't. This may be an inconvenience for some but it could be an option to others. I am thinking maybe I should stay half and half. This way I have everything I need for the fist week after surgery and when I am feeling better switch to save some money. I am waiting on quotes from other recovery houses. We may stay with chaross22 at Real Recovery Armonia if they get back to us with a good deal. Anyway here are the calculations I was doing for any of you who are debating too.

Hotel: $50 each
Stay May 1st

Cipla: Included
Stay May 2nd

Upscale (10-15mins from clinic): $900 3bed /$1025 2bed each
Stay May 3rd-May 16th (13 nights- could check in a day early since it’s free for the 7th day but we would still be in Cipla)
Special buy 6 nights get 7th free - $100 Deposit fully refundable if canceled 10 days prior
• 24 Hour nurse
• Transportation to clinic
• 24 Hour ambulance
-Additional services
• Roundtrip transportation to airport $50
• Massage $25 per session (10 sessions recommended)
Healing Haven: $396 2bed twin /$594 2bed full each
Stay May 3rd- May 16th (13 nights)
Special Buy 5 nights 6th free, 10% off total room charge and $5 off massages if booked by 2/28/14 -$150 deposit $100 cancelation fee
• Air condition
• Breakfast
• Computer
• In house phone use
-Additional services
• Airport Pick up or drop off $35 each ($50, $20each additional or both flat rate $75each)
• Trip to clinic $15 each ($20, $10each additional, I think you need 4)
• Massages $30 per session (10 sessions recommended, after $5 discount)
• Lunch and dinner $25 per day total $275
• Laundry $25 per week
• Cell phone rental $25 whole stay
• Personal overnight nurse $40 night
• Mandatory Paypal fee of around $45
Both Upscale and Healing Haven: $653 cheapest/ $803 most expensive
Stay upscale May 3rd- May 10th (7 nights)- $450 3bed/ $510 2bed
Stay Healing Haven May 10th- May 16th (6 nights)- $180 twin bed/ $270 +23 Paypal fee

Been MIA for awhile

There is so much to update you guys on. First off I have 3 sx buddies sharing the same date, hermosa14 who's flying in and out with me and chaross22 and journey2 who are leaving earlier. I would recommend getting an sx buddy it makes things much more comforting. Journey2 calls me all the time and I feel like we're best friends and it eases my nerves. We exchange info because supply lists can get confusing. We all decided to stay at upscale rh. I've already put my deposit down to secure my date.

I've made arrangements for my mom to watch my kids while I'm gone. All flights are booked.

I got my hemoglobin checked and it was 14.1. I'm still going to double up on the iron. I had a hard time losing weight and am still 185. I have ordered most of my supplies. I just need antiseptic spray, ab board and compression socks and I believe I have everything else. I'll try to remember to post pics of everything I have. I'm debating on whether I should get my medicine here or in the dr. I decided to wait on the faja because I don't know what size I need. I will just get it from yily after the sx. My buddies are thinking about hiring a personal nurse. I'll keep you updated on that. I'm such a big baby I'll probably need one.

I applied for my passport today. I went to the military installation to get it. They told me I should receive it in a week or less. I paid an extra $60 to get it expedited.

I've heard about the recent yily death. I am so sorry for the girl and my prayers go out to the family. Accidents happen and it could happen to anyone. I just don't understand why no one apologized. Anytime there is a death everyone is so quick to say it wasn't me, or its not my fault. The least you could do is apologize, don't sweep it under the rug. With that being said yes I'm scared. I was already scared and that made it worse. I picked yily because I thought she was the best doctor at the time. Now I can't be sure. All I can say is my money is already spent so I'm going. There's no going back now. When I get there, if I feel the slightest bit uncomfortable I will be catching the $10 bus to Punta Cana and chilling for 2 weeks. Yes I would love to have an amazing body but I love my life and my family more. If things don't go as planned today there's always another day. Hopefully everything goes according to plan and there ain't no bs. I guess we'll see in two weeks.

So Anxious

All I can think about is surgery. I'm so nervous since I gained some weight. My cousin got stationed here and he's always taking me out. I gained about 10 pounds and got up to 196 I'm back down to 192 and still need to lose atleast 7 pounds to be where I started. Considering I was 223 end of November 192 doesn't seem so bad. I need my bmi below 35 to even have the surgery my bmi is 35.6 right now. I'm water fasting to get the extra weight off in a hurry. It's so hard but I gotta do it. I'll let you ladies know how it goes. In the meantime still waiting on my passport and I just ordered my abdominal board. I got the hexagonal board from inthepinkroom.com I paid about 42 after taxes and shipping. The hexagonal board was a little bigger than the others and since I'm a bigger girl I figured it should work better. I did see abdominal boards on carribeanshape.com lipoexpress.com and a few other places. Every place had $11 shipping which is insane. I just had to bite the bullet and get it over with. Besides the things I will buy from yily ( compression socks, compression garment and compression sleeve), that was the last thing on the list. At first I wasn't gonna get it because I thought it did the same job as the lipo foam but I was mistaken. The board helps flatten your tummy and the lipo foam gives compression and helps with bruising and swelling. I'm hoping the board will help my tummy flatten since I have doubts that surgery alone will do it. I'm trying to have realistic expectations considering where I'm starting from. That's why I picked yily because I have faith that she will get me as close to the body I desire. I'll be flying out next Wednesday but my flight doesn't arrive to Santo Domingo until Thursday. I will have upscale pick me up and take me to the clinic and if all goes well I will be having surgery that Friday. If not I'll be on the $10 bus to Punta Cana and on groupon searching for a good deal on a vacation package. It seems like groupon always has a good deal in punta cana. Anyways wish me well guys!

passport

My passport finally came in the mail yesterday. I got one bag packed and need to buy another. If push comes to shove I'll just take the water and juice out of the first one to make room. Delta said I get one free checked bag and one free carry on.

I'm down to 198 with a bmi of 34.6 I think... can't really remember what the scale said. Water fasting is one of the hardest things I've done ever. It's no joke. I'm happy I am under bmi of 35. I will try to fast one or two more days within the next 5 days. I leave on Wednesday and I need to be sure I'm at the correct weight.

For all the girls having trouble booking with the doctors in the dr here's a website that will do it for you. You can also hire a personal nurse or driver. I emailed them for prices just now and I'll let you know what they say.

I have two days left to finish packing. I fly out on wed it feels so unreal. Idk how yily expects someone to walk around with 5000 cash on them. It's way way to much money to have on you at one time. I ordered the shirt chaross22 mentioned off Amazon. It helps to hide your money. I'm guessing it wasn't meant to hold that much money since the pocket isn't that big. I've been at the atm everyday trying to get all the money outta my account. I may western union some when I get there.

serenity recovery house

It's upscales sister recovery home. Everything is pretty much the same as upscale. I know upscale gets booked up so this might be a nice choice. I might have stayed here if I knew about it before. They let you hire a personal nurse the night at cipla. Also the color is blue which is my favorite. I don't care for the green ALL over upscale. The only thing is the transportation is more than upscale I believe.

changed my flight

Ok so my husband is pressuring me to change my flight. I called and changed my returning flight to leave overnight may 8th and I will be home by 12pm on May 9th. Hopefully I recover in time. My flight is with delta and they charged me an extra $282 plus I have to bring the credit card I used for confirmation.

I was also told to bring cash for a tourist card which is 10 bucks, or atleast that's what my mom read in another review.

I called Verizon to get the rates on international calling. I was told it is 1.99 per minute, .50 for sent text and .05 for received text. If I want data it's $25 each 100mb. Such a rip off. I guess I'll be skyping or using whatsapp.

My buddy told me I can rent a nurse from upscale for the night at cipla for $50 or $75 for two people.

in Atlanta

I arrived in Atlanta around 6pm yesterday. My flight leaves at 9:48am today and I will get to Santo Domingo at 1pm. Upscale will pick me up and take me to cipla for pre op testing.

I ended up staying at days inn overnight. I was told that I had to go pick up my checked bags and I couldn't re check them until my flight tomorrow morning. I went to the uso for military. They said they closed at 9 and gave me info on a hotel. It cost me $46 for the military rate and its $64 for everyone else. I hate this hotel and couldn't sleep. I get a call at 3am from the baby sitter saying she's sick. Now I'm mad because I counted on you to watch my kids and I'm not in the state. Luckily I got a hold of someone else who said she could. She's charging me 60 extra but I have no choice. Now I really can't go to sleep or I won't hear my alarm. Hopefully today is a better day. I have a feeling that I'm not at the right weight. I guess we'll see later.

In Dominican republic

The flight was a little shaky but it was nice. There were tv's so I watched a movie to calm my nerves.
I'm at cipla now getting testing done. The driver at upscale was nice and waits with you at the clinic. Our bags were taken by another driver to the recovery house while we got testing done. First I went downstairs and they drew blood. I also got xrays done neither really spoke English. I came back upstairs to yilys office and got asked a few health questions. I was also hooked up to an ekg machine. So far so good. I'm not sure what's next I'm still waiting. My two buddies chaross22 and journey2 are getting there surgeries today. Yily said the other patients cancelled and she had 2 spots open today. I'm going first thing tomorrow morning. My other buddy hermosa14 missed her flight but should still be coming tomorrow for surgery.

have so much to say thinking about doing YouTube videos to explain everything

I'm gonna do a blog or YouTube to relay my experience. It's way too much to post and my experience is already longer than most want to read. I am safe I haven't seen my body yet. I will take pics and post as soon as I can get outta bed. They said I get discharged before noon today. I can't really sleep I'm in a lot of pain. I can't get comfortable because I can only lay on my back because of the tummy tuck. I don't feel any pain right now except for my abs. They hurt really bad. They don't give pain medication that often or atleast not to me. The other girl said every 4 hours but I waited 6. She brought her own medication to take in between. I was advised not to bring any medication in my cipla bag. I deeply regret it now. When I go to upscale I will make sure to take my sleeping pills (melatonin) and my Percocet or hydrocodone. I also hired a nurse from upscale for the night. She's super sweet I love her. The only bad thing is she doesn't speak English. Neither does anyone else at the recovery house. It gets really frustrating especially since my Wi-Fi doesn't work all the time. I expected upscale to be much better in my head. It's not bad per say just not what I was expecting. The girl I was talking to that I mentioned earlier was in the room they assigned me. Apparently she was supposed to leave before noon is what the nurse said. Now I agree with the girl (I'll try to find her on realself I don't want to give get name) about she should take as much time as she needs. We all should. If you don't feel like getting up you shouldn't have to. But the question is why would you assign me to a room that has someone else in it and the bathroom isn't clean. Anyway the girl told me she was supposed to stay at upscale but her room 4 was filthy so she called Liz and got switched to serenity. She said that one is so much nicer. It was just opened that's why I didn't know about it until last minute and I had too many buddies to change. She invited me to stay with her and calmed my nerves.

As far as the surgery goes I was awake most of the time. They put a blanket over my face which made me claustrophobic and I started hyperventilating. Yily is very sweet Idk what everyone else was talking about. The wait was long but she apologized. The consultation when she marked me up was quick. I told her I wanna look natural like yira her assistant but proportionate to my body. She assured me I would be in good hands and I trusted her since yily is a BOSS. After I got in the surgery room they stuck an iv in and threw a blanket over my head. Everything is blurry but I'll say what I remember. I didn't see yily in the or except when I was waiting outside the door to go in on the stretcher. That doesn't necessarily mean she wasn't there. They flipped me over and then I blacked out. I woke up the them liposuctioning my back. I was so scared since it was my upper back at the time. I didn't feel pain just pressure. I also was awake when they did my butt. I don't remember them flipping me over to do my tummy tuck. I was awake when they were stitching me up. Then they pulled the blanket off and said almost done. I didn't see yily. During my c section after the doctor delivered my baby she left. The assistants stitched me up. I'm guessing this was the case with yily since she's so busy. As long as I have the body I wanted and paid for I'm not gonna stress about it cuz at the end of the day idk for sure and if I look good who cares. I'll go into detail on my blog when I make it to give you my whole run down of my journey and my tips. Hopefully I can get pictures up later today. Pray that I don't need a transfusion dolls! Best wishes to everyone considering this surgery and who received it. I'll update later. And hopefully I'll get some videos on YouTube when I go home.

I take that last post back!

They just got me outta the bed to put on my shirt and get cleaned. It hurt so bad worst pain of my life. I was nauseated, sweating the works. They didn't care to be gentle either. They're coming Back to put on my faja I'm not looking forward to it. The nurse I hired who was gentle left before any of the action happened. The nurse that feed me breakfast was trying to drown me in it. It was chicken broth veggie soup I'm guessing. That's what I ate for dinner also. This better be worth it because I am in do much pain. Please please bring some pain reliever with you and preferably someone who can help you out doesn't have to be a nurse.

5 days post

2 1/2 week post op

flying in

My trip to the Dr took 2 days. I flew to Atlanta and stayed overnight. I stayed at Days Inn on college park rd. It cost me $46 for military, everyone else is about $66. It was kinda dirty but I made it through the night in one piece. The next morning I got up early and flew to Santo Domingo from Atlanta. I met up with one of my buddies in Atlanta, and another when we arrived to Santo Domingo. The driver from upscale Angel was there waiting for us. There were 2 cars, 1 for the 3 of us and 1 for our luggage. The car with our luggage went straight to the recovery house and the other car took us to cipla. I was kinda nervous about getting our luggage back but it was at upscale in one piece and nothing was tampered with.

cipla pre op testing

We landed around 1pm. We had to go through customs and get $10 tourist card. We exchanged $300 usd for $11000 pesos. I don't recommend exchanging any money. You don't need to unless your going to shop at the market. Everyone else takes USD.

When I got to cipla we waited in dra yilys office. We were then taken downstairs by yira for testing. I believe it was testing for the whole clinic not just yily. First blood was drawn, about 10 ml with a basic needle. She then transferred the blood from the needle into the tubes. After that we got x rays. The guy didn't speak much English and I could barely understand him. He instructed me to take off my shirt and stand in from of the x Ray machine. When we were done we went back upstairs to dra yilys office. There are two parts to her office the small waiting room and another private room. The private room has a desk on one side and a bed with a few medical supplies on the other. There was an old man that called us back for ekg testing. I pulled my shirt up and he connected the machine to my chest and ankles. I didn't see dra yily today, just her two office assistants yira and the other one forgot her name. Everyone was sweet and I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. I found out that dra yilys sister is a dentist and she does teeth whitening for cheap so check out journey2 she got it done. Angel the driver stayed with us the whole time and he is also sweet. I got done with pre op testing around 3-3:30. Dra yily had cancellations and two of my buddies decided to go ahead to stay and get the surgery. My mind wasn't prepared for it so I decided to let them go ahead. In the meantime I went back to the recovery house.

upscale arrival

When I left cipla it was just me and the driver Angel. The front seat didn't have a working seat belt. I was scared because Dominicans drive CRAZY!!! I was sure that there's a bigger chance that I could die in the car before I would die in surgery. Angel is a great driver so that eased the pain a bit. When I arrived to the recovery house they were rude. There were a few of them standing in the hallway and I said hi and they just kinda looked at me. That gave me a bad feeling to begin with. They showed me my room which was room 1. I asked for the wifi password and some food. I was given something similar to a Sheppards pie. It was potatoes and cheese with ground beef. It was decent I guess, edible but nothing to rave about. I was also given fresh pineapple juice which was really good (until I found some things out). Anyways, I met some girls at the house (lady p) and another girl. The other girl and her grandmother got their hair done across the street. She only paid about $26 (don't quote me) for a wash and blow out and two pedicures. Chaross22 paid about $10 for a blow out and doobie wrap at a later date.
Lady p helped me pack my cipla bag for the next day. I brought baby wipes, (please bring unscented wipes and feminine wipes if you need them, not just feminine wipes that wasn't clear to me before) tank top, (please bring t shirt the faja digs into your skin, I read that in another review but was Tryna be cute, no bring t shirt) maxi dress, underwear, shoes and my money. I also brought a blanket and bed pad which I didn't use. Some people said that there was no blanket but I got a very thick one. I also brought a boppy pillow which really helped.

day of surgery and day after

Angel was supposed to pick me up at 6:30 he got there about 15 to 20 minutes late. The drive to cipla wasn't as short as I thought. I expected it to be 10 minutes it seemed like 30 but there was some traffic. I arrived at cipla and went up to yilys office on the 5th floor. There is a big lobby area and then a hallway leading to a bunch of doors. One of which was dra yilys office. Apparently they forgot the keys so instead of waiting in her office I waited in that lobby area on the 5th floor. I started talking to one of the girls I met the day before. She was also scheduled for surgery today. She said she was staying at Angela's recovery house and loved it there. They only had nurses that visited, not ones that stayed in so I can't imagine how she got the care she needed. But she said the food was amazing and she spoke English. We waited for awhile my phone was turned off so I can't say a definite time. I met a massage lady I'll post her card later if I remember. She didn't speak English at all. Yily came through the lobby. On her way in she greeted us gave us hugs and kisses and was very friendly. We were then called back to her office which was crowded with a bunch of girls. I was confused because I thought the office was closed. We waited for awhile. In the meantime I talked to some of the girls that were coming in for their check ups. They said they weren't in much pain and they're recovery houses were nice. Some of the ones mentioned were angies and daisies recovery house. I've heard good and bad things about every recovery house so just try to pick the one that services the most important things to you. Do you prefer 24 hour nursing or good food? Do you prefer a beach front view or a cheap place? And go from there. Most likely none of them will hit everything on your list so just try to be wise about your decision. After waiting yily called me into her office. She asked me what I wanted I said hips and a natural butt she didn't really give me a chance to get into detail like she did journey2 and chaross22 she just marked me up really quick and took my picture. Me and the other girl who was scheduled for today went downstairs. It was a very small room with many many people. A bunch of nurses and people waiting to be seen by their doctors. The nurses were in no rush to get us out. They were just laughing and congregating amongst themselves. They were also giving some type of tetanus shot or something to the employees there. This room is where we were weighed and our height was checked. I'm 5'2 3/4 (using my own measurement not theirs) and I weighed 191 there at home I weighed 189. They calculated my bmi at 33.5. I calculated my bmi at about 35. I guess their system is a little forgiving. I guess I fasted the 1.5 days before for nothing. We filed out some paper work. I got a chance to look at my hemo which was 13.6 it was 14.1 when I checked a few months prior. Afterwards I went upstairs to get my room. The two of us were supposed to share a room but that didn't happen in the end. I checked on my buddies who had surgery the day before there were in room 401. They looked beat up i was super nervous. One of them was very nauseated. I said bye and was escorted to my room which was a floor below room 301. The girl who I was supposed to share a room with walked in and there was another girl in the room. Im super confused because there are only two beds in the room divided by a wall. The side she had by the door had the futon couch and bed the side me and my friend sat at had an armoire, bed and the bathroom. The bathroom was dirty when I came in. As I was speaking to the girl in the other room someone came in and gave my friend a blue gown and blue pill. At this point I'm pretty mad because I was scheduled first of the day and I got scheduled a room with someone in it and a dirty bathroom. I was frustrated and crying. They took my friend first and came for me later. Before they came to get me yira came to collect my payment. She asked me if there was anything that I needed her to hold. I gave her my phone and money. My cipla bag I left in the armoire. I didn't take the blue pill right away. Bring bottle water in your cipla bag just in case they try to give you tap water to drink with your pill or make them go get some. They do have it but they're lazy and want to do as little as possible. Anyways yira told me the blue pill doesn't put you out it just relaxes you. It only made me sleepy so I took a nap. She also explained to me that there was confusion. The girl on the other side was supposed to leave at 12 noon and she didn't. She decided she wanted to stay extra and was bossy I guess. As far as the surgery goes I was supposed to be first but since we both came up together and that was supposed to be my room only they mistook her for me somehow. They had the right chart I made sure to ask the doctor that came to get her but they we're just confused. While I was waiting the other girl left and someone came and cleaned the bathroom. A guy came in and told me to get on the stretcher. He rolled me through the doors down the hall and left me sitting in the hallway next to the room while they prepped the room. I saw dr yily she came over and said hi then I was wheeled into the room. They lifted me into the bed in the operating room. I couldn't see most of the room since I was laying down and drugged up. The room was kinda small, clean but dated along with the rest of the facility. A man came over and put an iv in my left arm or hand. When they were about to start surgery they placed a blanket over my face. I started to panic. I started getting claustrophobic and having second thoughts. Are they trying to kill me? Wth it's there a blanket over my face!!!! I guess it's to protect you from seeing what's happening if you wake up, which I did. I was in and out as I stated before. After surgery was over I was put on the stretcher and wheeled back to my original room. On the way there I tried to lean on my side because I felt sick. The guy told me no no and turned me back. When I got back to the room meldre one of the nurses I hired from upscale rh for $50 was there waiting for me. She had my phone and money for me. She was so sweet. She even rubbed my feet. I loved her. She didn't speak English but I used the app to translate (which didn't work that well even though I downloaded the offline package). I barely got any sleep. The pain medication wasn't adequate. If you have it bring your own. This stuff worked for about 3 hours and they gave it every 6 through the iv. One of the cipla nurses took my iv out and stuck me a million times until she finally put it in my foot. She told me not to move my for the whole night, that's probably why I didn't get much sleep. Then she accused me of liking needles because I didn't cry about it. I was pissed!! Anyway meldre left early in the morning maybe 7am. So the cipla nurses took over from there. They barely came in the room. When she did she gave me breakfast and was in such a rush. She basically the it on me. Completely different from the experience I received from meldre the night before who was patient with me. They washed me up with the wipes I brought. The feminine wipes burned like crazy! When they stood me up I thought I was going to pass out. I was really nauseous, dizzy, sweating the works. They have me some tea and water and that helped a lot. They told me they were going to get my faja and didn't come back for a long time. I had to poop and ended up getting up on my own. As I'm on the toilet Angel comes looking for me. Embarrassing! Anyway they put my faja on it was painful but they didn't button it. They told me I had to wait 5 days since I had a tummy tuck. Then I left. In the car I met up with my buddy hermosa14 who missed the flight we were supposed to take together. Yily took her the same day she flew in. She ended up in room 3 at upscale which was upstairs. All the rooms but 1 the one I was in with journey2 and chaross22 are upstairs on the 2nd floor. The third floor is the roof with the lounge area and massage room. The car ride was tough and when I got out I almost passed out a bunch of the nurses rushed over and took me to my room. The other girls were already in there. Will post the rest later phones dead. I know it's long but I wish someone told me what to expect down to the details. I was pretty lost when I got there. If I can save someone else the confusion then why wouldn't I?

How to lose weight before surgery!

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated you in awhile. I've been super busy!! I've gained some weight back. Before I had surgery I was 191 on their scale and 189 on mine. When I got back I was 196. Two or three weeks after surgery I got down to 179 on my scale. I never changed my eating habits so i went back up to 189.
My biggest regret is not losing the weight before surgery. I would advise anyone who is overweight to get to their goal weight or close to it before surgery. The funny thing is I had a friend who told me about Herbalife before I had surgery. I knew I wanted to lose the weight but I tried to do it by water fasting which was way too hard. She lost 22 pounds her first month and 17 the next. She started at 189 just like me. When I saw her transformation I decided to try it out myself. I have a cruise next month and that was the whole point of getting this surgery so quickly. I started at 189.9 on Thursday morning, I just weighed myself an hour ago and was 183.3 (Saturday). I will keep you guys updated on my progress and post before and after pics when I go on vacation. She has a friend who started at 350 last month and lost 50 pounds so far. They also have programs for gaining weight and maintaining. If you have questions about Herbalife or about my journey feel free to message me.

How to earn money for supplies!

I'm always hesitant when I hear earn money for doing.... whatever. I was told about swagbucks by a fellow military wife. As always I was skeptical and did my research first as I encourage everyone to do. I decided to sign up because it was free and there were nothing but positive reviews. Now you won't get rich by doing this, but it's the perfect way to acquire supplies for your surgery. You earn "swagbucks" which you can redeem for gift cards or get cash by PayPal. The best return for your points is the Amazon gift card. You can earn the swag bucks by watching tv, answering surveys, getting freebies, using their search engine, etc. The person who told me about it is a school Secretary. She runs the tv program (like YouTube videos) on an app called sbtv. It automatically plays the next video. You get points for watching the videos and over time it collects up. I play the videos while I'm sleeping and my phone automatically plays the next video for me. So basically you get gift cards just for logging on. You can also use old devices that are on wifi for this. I got a few of my supplies on Amazon like the arnica gel. They also have fajas, vitamins, scar creams and strips. If your interested here's the link www.swagbucks.com/refer/brebey

As always if you have any questions just message me. Goodluck to everyone! Hopefully I've helped someone. I wish I knew about Herbalife and swagbucks before my surgery. They're not the only options to lose weight or obtain supplies but for those in a hurry to lose weight and those really strapped for cash I know these methods will work.

Wear your Faja!

Ok everyone has been asking me for updates and pictures. I wore my Faja for about 2 week when I was supposed to do it for 3 months. I also did not follow the diet plan she recommended. I continued eating junk. I gained a little weight but not much (10 pounds really does make a difference). Directly after surgery I looked more like my after pic. After gaining a little weight I was 189 in the first picture on August 21, 2014. My cruise is coming up next month so I started herbalife the day I took that picture. Today i am 179.4 (4 days later). I recommend everyone to lose the weight before you go not after. I really wish I had gotten to my goal weight instead of procrastinating. Also i noticed my belly is not as flat as i would like. Its flat but fat that's the only way i can explain it. I think I have a weak TVA muscle. The TVA muscle is your inner "girdle". It helps to hold your stomach in. A tummy tuck repairs your abs which is the outer layer of muscle. It doesn't do anything for your TVA. I would recommend anyone who had a baby or is obese to do TVA exercises. All you do is hold your stomach in as much as you can and hold while breathing normally. You can Google all about it. Would I still recommend Yily yes. I just recommend losing the weight first and following her instructions.

I don't know whether to recommend yily or not

I still have to finish writing my review about my journey. How the recovery house food sucked. How my hemoglobin dropped to 7.9 and how I ended up having my husband pull out my drain. Until I get to all those details I want to tell the ladies to look at hym8nce (I think her name is) review. Her results are similar to mines of course I'm bigger than her tho. Yily doesn't lipo the upper stomach. Lady p who I told you about before was at the recovery house before I had surgery. She went back for a revision with baez after yily didn't get her tummy as well. I TOLD YILY PLEASE LIPO MY STOMACH! ALL OF IT!! I told her I wanted a nice size butt but not too big. My biggest concern was my stomach. I thought maybe it was just me but now more people are telling me they have the same thing. I also have creases. I just take it as I still have a lot of fat and I can't really blame yily for that. My incision is crooked. One side is higher and it's not a straight line it's like someone had a shacky hand while cutting me. I asked her about it while I was there and she said it won't be so high. I waited for 3 months to pass like she said and it's still high and crooked. I still think yily has better sculpting skills than anyone in the states. My curves are killer especially for the price I paid. I look great in clothes but clothes off I have some issues. I would recommend yily for a bbl for a skinny/medium girl. If your a big girl then either lose the weight first or consider someone else. In a perfect world I would have gotten to 160 then gone to yily for my bbl. Then I would've gotten a mommy makeover in the states. I can't say for sure if I'll do a round two but my crooked tummy tuck does get on my nerves. I'm happy I didn't let her touch my boobs either that is not her specialty.

scars

You will have a big incision on your back hidden by your bra strap. Can't hide it in certain swimsuits. There's 2 or 3 incisions in my crack. They're hidden but they were super itchy and the top one is barely hidden. There's an incision under each breast which are hidden. There's incision on the back of my arm right near the arm pit you can see but it's small like the one under the breast. If course you know about the belly button and the tummy tuck scar.

Herbalife update, 12 pounds down!!!

Ok so I've been getting a lot of questions about Herbalife. So far I'm down exactly 12 pounds since last Thursday. I'll post my stats: Thursday 189.6, Friday 184.6, Saturday 184.1, Sunday 180.9, Monday 179.4, Tuesday 179.1, Today Wednesday 178.9. If you would like to order www.herbalifehealthylife.com first 5 people to message me get a coupon code to try the product at member price without signing up to become a member. The product just helps you to reach your health goals whatever they may be. Personally my goal was to lose 15 pounds by my cruise in September. I've lost 12. My back fat is disappearing. I don't get hunger pains, although I felt them the first two days. I have increased energy. Before Herbalife I could barely get out of bed, now I'm excited to get out of bed to go weigh myself. I'm more alert thought the day. My second day of Herbalife I woke up feeling less bloated. I love love love Herbalife and would recommend it to anyone. I'm getting my mom and sister on the program. I use the advanced program and I also use the aloe. If you have any questions just ask.

I know you might hate your scar now but trust me it fades and later you will barely see it hang in there. first use bio oil after everything is all closed up then if its dark use porcelana. or a bleaching creme. Mena works too u can get it on amazon its a real little bit so order more than one. Good luck and the scar is thin and neat. Dont worry. you will be fine also you will lose more weight! lipo helps with the weight loss. Idk what happen she use to be the lipo queen. But you still look good optimal results are about 6 + months
Thanks for all the info I'll look at it now. I think she is still good with lipo she still is a boss in my opinion but there's only so much fat she could've taken at a time without killing me. My hemo dropped into the 7 range so I'm glad she didn't take more than what she did. I shoulda just lost weight before hand.
I know i struggle with anemia. its a weird thing i started the SSS tonic hopefully that helps me.
What's sss tonic? Wic swears my son is anemic everytime I go
It comes in a white n red box the bottle is brown, Its really a potent iron supplement.
Oh ok I'll have to ask his doctor about it first since he's only 2 thanks!
P.s u right bout the BA lmao...u really would have been pissed off crooked and 1 nipple allways pointed down smh.....
Lol yea I'll take my saggy boobs over crooked uneven $1000 boobs any day!
Real talk everything that your saying its not just you read pretty_lady,hym8ncel,artemishearen,viktoriaa blog and look at there results smh.... the yily hype is jus wat it is hype don't get me wrong when she does the work HERSELF shes a beast! But since she took on dem interns there botching us up (I had uneven cheeks and hips)
My hips are uneven too. The fat has now disappeared like I never got them done in the first place. Probably even worse since they kinda crooked. My butt looked uneven at first but it evened out.
Girl u look great and so does your scar...Take a look on RS/tummy tuck reviews and compare. Plus you can't get lipo on your stomach if you get a tummy tuck. If I'm not mistaken that procedure with any doc anywhere.
Thanks. My scar isn't horrible but it is crooked and it does bother me. Yes I've come along way so complaining not what I'm trying to do. I just want to let everyone know what's what. The scar was covered up for awhile so I didn't know it was crooked but it was high. I asked her directly about it and she said it would lower. I waited patiently for the 3 months it's still high. Other girls on realself can hide their scar in their panties, I can't. I wasn't as concerned with my butt I wanted her to slay this stomach which I feel she only did a half job.
thankx so much for your journey and being honey btw YOU LOOK GREAT
The faja is your best friend!! No joke It keeps your stomach from expanding. and it keeps you from gaining weight! I found an old one I had altered and It was a large. I didnt even know i went smaller than a large. Im waiting for my p to end and imma squeeze my fat A into it! I really gotta lose some weight before my surgery. My doc gave me phenterimine I have yet to take it. if I can lose 30 lbs Ill be happy.
I've had that before. I went to dr fisher in Philadelphia. He gave me those and b12 injections. Girl look up the side effects. I felt depressed taking those I could barely get out of bed. I did some research on them and I read they can alter your personality and give you sleep problems so I stopped taking them. It cost me over a hundred bucks for those things I was pissed. They did work I lost about 10 pounds in 5 days. But in my opinion there are much safer things than that to lose weight. Ima pray for you girl. My doctor didn't advertise the names just the results. When I finally figured out what they did I already paid for them.
i took the B-12 inject. but i got mine when i was livin in DR and injected it myself . they sell it f
sorry my phone is being weird.... but i got them from the farmacy cheap there. it help me with energy when i worked nights cause working nights makes me depressed after a while. I still have a bottle left i think i'll incorporate it into my diet plan
BTW what else was he giving you along with the B-12 maybe it was the combo effect. I didnt know it caused depression wheww i was lucky cause I be a depressed B sometimes lol . n thats with out anything
Lol me too! I think the depression it's from poor eating habits. He gave me b12, phentermine, water pills and something else. I may still have it I'll go check
yes maybe cause i have the worst schedule eating!! i can literally go all day without eating smh.. The food here is loaded with additives that make us put on weight when i lived in DR , well i lost weight rapidly eating like 6 times a day. i came hone n tried it I gained like 7 lbs in one week. Im lost at how to eat normal at home so i try to do fruit and veggies with protien ( meat, fish, shrimp) Yucca.. i love rice but i try my best to eat it once a week. Imma ask for a diet plan from the Dr when I do my breast n lipo.
I was the same way. I wouldn't eat all day then I got so hungry and needed Quick satisfaction and ate snacks.
Girl u have really convinced me to get a tt! I love your results!
Thanks!