Dr. Yily for BBL? - Dominican Republic, DO

Me: 5'8" 160 pounds Desire: BBL atleast 1100 cc...

Me: 5'8" 160 pounds
Desire: BBL atleast 1100 cc per cheek

Hola! Newbie here. I've always been naturally curvy (shaped like the number 8!) but I don't have that Miami conk, bubble butt that I soo want, so I am having BBL done this fall. I recently had a consultation with a surgeon who told me not to waste my money on BBL because my butt (which is already naturally big/wide, but not the bubble butt that I want) would require more fat than I have to offer. He advised me to gain 15 pounds.
I stumbled upon this site (thank u lawd) looking for ppl in similar situations. Fell in love w Dr. Yily's results, amongst a few others.
If you have been to Dr. Yily - PRETTY PLEEEEASE HELP!

Questions-
Did you travel alone?
Where did you stay while there?
How long did you stay in DR?
Is the commute to & from airport included in surgery price?
How long before you went back to work?
How much was your surgery?
Were all post surgery check ins done in DR?
All fluid drained before you left DR?
Did you have to follow up with you general practitioner once u returned to the states?
Did you purchase your meds in the states?
Do u think one can take the journey alone? (I don't want to let anyone in on it)

I'd like to spend $3500, which is another reason why I've chosen Yily....she's so affordable & good work.

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help.

Before Photos sent! Awaiting quote....

Hola ladies. I replied to Yily's email today, sending photos as she requested. I am now awaiting a quote. I asked to have lipo of arms, inner thighs, and abdomen. I want a bubble butt! I am already 13 pounds over my desired weight, so fingers crossed she doesnt ask that I gain any more. I requested October 11 sx date, which is a Friday.

Question - Did anyone loose weight immediately afrter bbl? Im hoping to drop 10 pounds after sx. Also, there is a faja shop in walking distance from where I live. Just for kicks I plan to go in and visit; probably buy my second faja there...just unsure of the size I should get?

Yiley & Baez - Quotes received

So I received quotes from 2 Drs via email.
Lipo of arms, abdomen, flanks, and inner thighs with fat graft to buttocks:
Baez $3,000
Yily $3,200

Yily's my girl. I plan to secure the date (Oct 11) soon. *smile*

Frustrated and Confused! I want to cry!

I was so excited about having bbl done and going to the D.R., but now I am contemplating whether or not I should just have the procedure done here in Miami.

Yily told me that there is a 10 day min stay in the D.R. after surgery. Well, I dont have 10 days to spend in the D.R.!! & I am sure Ive seen girls on this site that did not stay there that long after surgery. Where are you ladies? How long did you stay? Why would Yily tell me there is a 10 day minimum stay?? *cries*

If I add the costs of being there for 10 days (recovery house $100 per night), flight, and all other expenses I might as well just have the surgery in Miami!
I really love the fact that Dr. Yily does agressive lipo and her body sculpting skills are fantastical....but Im not even sure IF I really need all that. I just need more volume/projection..I dont know how skilled you have to be to blow up a balloon.

Im sooo confused. Either I spend 6 days in the D.R. and have it done there, or I find an affordable Dr. where I live and have it done here near Miami. I just need good results and affordable costs. Planning this procedure is turning out to be more difficult than I thought it would be. :(

Looking for others (GROUP) - Yily

Looking for others who are going to see Yily in early October or late September.
I am flexible with the date. I'd like to take advantage of a group rate if possible. Please Inbox me!!!
I recently purchase a "butt lifter" garment. Although its too big it gives me a little uumph! lol. Hoping sx does alot more for my backside. Took a pic while wearing garment and posted it.

Dr. Yily's Pregnant. The RUSH is on!

Soo Yily's Pregnant. The RUSH is on!

Gained more weight...postponed sx date

I've been MIA for a while. During this time I gained 7 more pounds!! Eating good lately lol. I am now 167 pounds at 5' 7" (actually almost 5 8")
I've been told I look "badd" but I feel really bad at this weight.
I've decided to postpone surgery until Feb 2014 so that I can travel with my sister and a friend who are also having some things done (I'm recruiting bishes! lol) I also want to see what changes I can make to my body with weight training until then.

I had really bad anxiety about the procedure before I decided to change my sx date. I should've been excited but I was honestly extremely nervous which never happens to me :-/
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon