Going DR Contreras june2014

Ok hello ladies, like most of you here I have read...

Ok hello ladies, like most of you here I have read almost every review and been in every thread before making an account and I think it's time to sorta familiarize myself with all the bbl sisters.

I'm only 21, 135lbs 5'2 with most my weight in my boobs n the top part of my body. I'm sweaped off my feet by Yily work but I have realized the new hype on Duran. Ok, I know that Yily gives amazing curves and can shape anything out but I have heard recent complains of her shaping girls like a box and after care that I am a bit worried, but I'm also realistic because I kno once you open your body up for any type a surgery the risk of getting infected goes up 50%.

I have seen Durans work and I'm impressed but not wow like the bods that Yily makes, and what I really want is curves and an natural looking apple but no shelf looking butt, and then it's always big girls I see for Duran if there is any normal size female please refer me to there pages. On that note I have contacted both Yily and Duran, they both quoted me around 3,800 with the basic included (for Yily I calculate the basic in)...I'm thinking on going around Late October or November...and ooo yea who is dr Baez heard a Lil buss but no singing as of yet is she the next big hype like the Barbie king or the curve goddess?

Guys go in I'm a bit ratchet so tell me everything...will upload after I make my decision mainly between Yily or Duran or even Baez .... Love yll

Dra Almonte??

i have seen a few pics but i would love to see more on dra almonte work please refer me to some ladies.....and the next thing is she good at ab lipo because every patient i see did a tummy tuck????

ok im ready for MIRACLE WATTS curves and ass+ before pics HELPP!!!

hey guys i have been away for awhile because i got discourage on my surgery and decided to give gym a try but gym cant help me if i need curves and a ass ;) it just toned my body more, now 1yr later and im hungry for a booty and im thinking Dr hasan, Dra Almonte or Dra Duran....i hope i will stick to this decision and dont go fading again...what are you girls having done and who is doing it ????

owww i forgot post some before pics for yll so u kno im real lol....im trying to get tht miracle watts body by sept 2014 the latest

DREAM PIC

MIRACLE WATTS IMMA STEAL YOUR BOOTY LOL

quote from dra almonte

woke up to this email feeling myself right now gosh i just feel like i got my booty already :)....going to contact duran got a quote a year ago but time to get a new one since i was fatter last year :P...i cant wait im booking both doctors for after summer probably October dont want to mess with my body in summer bcuz thats the fun time cant be all housed up in a faja when there is soo much to do

Thank you for your images I has reviewed then and suggests the following: +Liposulpture Abdomen, full back, flanks, waist, plus the BBL With this procedures you will get great results. I can't warranty certain measures but I will give you a molded body and a round butt.

You must not have any anemia at the time of surgery.

Below I have detailed the costs.
US$4,450.00
10 days in Recovery house, meals, 24 hour nursing monitoring
Transportation from airport/clinic/consultations
Preoperative Cardiovascular evaluation and blood tests, EKG, X-Ray.
Post operation medications
1 Pair of compression socks
1 Post op garment
1 night at the clinic
Post operation consultation.

my questions for Dr Contreras quoted 2500 bbl+lipo

hello dr contreras i have a few questions for you i hope you could answer them as soon as possible.

whats the maximum cc's you ever injected in the hips?
what type of lipo equipment do you use?(laser,vaser,hydro)
do you think its possible to get my dream pic figure ?
what kinda faja do you use?
how many surgeries a day do you perform?
what kind of anesthesia do you use?

Dr Contreras answer to my questions above n a lil chat

i must commend him on his quick and friendly responses, iknow he is extremely busy and i get a response in lighting speed. these are the answers to the questions above i think its official im going to be Contreras Doll in june 2014 who else going in june let me know...im so happy and confident in his abilities at this point and yes im fully aware of his DEATHS FROM 20YRS AGO!! he has gotten his beaten from tht already let him live now...I also know the risk of doing surgery like this and i ask my creator to guide and cover me in his magnificent grace....im so ready to get my butt and hips!!!

whats the maximum cc's you ever injected in the hips?3500 cc
what butt aug technique you use; under muscle, over muscle or inside the muscle? UNDER MUSCLE
what type of lipo equipment do you use?(laser,vaser,hydro) LASER & TRADITIONAL
what are your pre op and post op instructions?(basically what i need to have an healthy surgery such as medicine etc) PRE: TAKE VITAMIN C, IRON, FOLIC ACID
what medications do you use after surgery for recovery, what you recommend for pain killers after surgery? VOLTRAN
do you think its possible to get my dream pic figure ? YES
i had one of my ovaries removed in december due to an ovarian cyst, would it be possible and safe to receive lipo in june?( and i dont really have any complications surgery was smooth but i will still ask my doctor here as well just wanted your opinion.) YES
I havent heard of any recent deaths at your clinic which is good but i wanted to know how is infection control, and have any girls caught any infections like strep or MRSA in the past year? NO I DO NOT
if there is an immediate problem after surgery, is there any emergency facility and equipment available on site? YES
what kinda faja do you use? BELLADONNA
how many surgeries a day do you perform? IT DEPENDS I SCHEDULE BASED ON PROCEDURE
do you do all your own surgeries or do you have other plastic surgeons and interns do some for you? I DO MY OWN SURGERY WITH ASSISTANTS ARE DOCTORS NOT STUDENT.
what kind of anesthesia do you use?LOCAL PLUS EPIDURAL
*ps i know its alot of questions but i just want to ensure my safety and health.. IS NO PROBLEM

miacle watts still my dream bod

ill take that bod anyday glad he said i can get it

Contreras Secret Group shhhhh!!!

Just got added to contreras secret groups yea im happy as hell had to be fishing on fb in his friends list and added a few girls that lead me to the owner of the group, inbox me ill make it easier for you :)