Back to the DR in April...Got my Iron Up!!!

Well I'm new on the block. I wrote a review and...

Well I'm new on the block. I wrote a review and now I can't find it... true newbie right lol. Well moral of the story is I'm looking for someone to buddy up with in December in the Dominican Republic. I am having surgery 12/20/2013 most likely with Dr. Yily. I have found a couple places for recovery. The first is Dominga's they have a surgery special and great reviews and then The Real Recovery Hotel it looks nice and offer a lot but I can't find anyone who has stayed there yet. If you are interested or have any information to pass along please do.
@Needabooty21 I'm going to Yily
I was going to her but after someone's review I'm having second thoughts about her. I might go to Dr. Baez
I'm going dec6th, here's a review on silhouette recovery house that looks nice and I almost booked so maybe don't stray here if this is anyone's choice... See. Bubblelicious83 finally on the flat side review Not sure what hotel I'm booking yet

The Real Recovery Hotel in DR....

I would like to know has anyone actually stayed there or know someone who has? They sound great but I need some feedback before I make my decision. Thanks
Dr Yilly or Dr Duran
Not sure just yet but Yily did tell me my date was available. I'll make my final decision this week and send me deposit. I just got my Duran quote yesterday.
How long ago did you send her a request. I sent her a request like 2 was ago and nothing. I'm scheduled with Baez, but keep going back and forth and back and forth... Smh

Yily preggo?...I got my Duran quote finally

Well when I received my quote from Yily it said pick any day and just send the deposit and I didn't have to ask if it was available. Sooo I picked a date and found a good rate on a plane ticket so I bought it. Fast forward I planned on sending my deposit next week but there is word that she is knocked up. So I'm not sure if she will still be doing surgery during the time I want to go. I read on someones blog she is stopping sometime in Nov. I'm going in Dec. So that might count her out.....then I finally get my quote from Duran which is pretty much around a $1,000 more than Yily for the same bbl/bl. It's a sign lol...So I may be a Duran Doll...and that's fine with me.

Yily Email

I emailed Yily last night and she responded this morning. I told her I heard she was pregnant and I asked if she would be available to perform my surgery 12/20/2013 and she said my date was available. Anyway that lil baby need to stay up in there until Yily get this shape on point lol. Just saying

Then there is Duran...it is so funny because before I started my own review I read a lot of others. I would wonder why do these ladies keep changing their minds? Welcome to the club right lol. I will say that I really like their work (Yily & Duran)and it will defiantly be between the two of them.

Well someone is getting this deposit money next week and there will be no
flip- flopping for me after that.

A little About Me

Height. 5'2
Weight. 157
Kids. 3
Yeah she told me no surgeries in December. ..yesterday via Facebook
if anyone is scjeduled with Yily in December she won't be there she's preggo!! She told me that she'll be fine the last 2 wkss in November off December and returning 3rd week in January
I'm looking for a buddy in Dec

Chocolate Duran Doll On The Way!

Well Yily sent me a message that said she would not be operating in December...ok I'm fine with that....made my decision a lot easier. Team Duran here on out!

Shoot for the Moon

Well hello...I decided to post a few more pics one of me and the other of some shapes that I like. I don't have to be as donked out but I figure reach for the moon if I don't make it at least I can land among the stars.
***Shout out to my Buddy Rough Daimond #TeamSameDay!***
Best of luck hersheypooh. Will u wait after yily gives birth or do a doc switch?
Oh no I'm going to Duran now...and thank you sweetie.
Welcome :) I'm a nov Duran doll n will be flowing ur journey :) congrats on ur decision - she does incredible work :)

BBL with or without TT?

Ok so I'm going with Duran. I know I'm getting a BBL and a BL. I have 3 children. I asked a few doctors if they would suggest that I get a TT, and for the most part I was told it was not necessary or I might need one but they would have to see me in person. The scar makes me nervous. Someone suggested a mini tummy tuck. I was told for best results consider getting a TT. If I decide not to get a TT I don't want my skin to sag or look like a shar-pei puppy when I sit lol. So that's where I'm stuck at. I have time to decide but would love some feed back from other ladies who have had or will be having surgery and faced the same decision. For those who did not get the TT are you satisfied or do you feel that you should have gotten the TT as well? For those with the TT...are you happy with your decision and how do you feel about your scar?
I'm looking for a dec buddy, I figured if I had someone to motivate me I will do what I gotta do.
I'm going in dec as well. I think the same date as you. Gotta check
Hello, I have a few question, I am very interesting in getting a bbl and would like to know how can I see Dr yily or Dr. Duran works do they have a website how much is it to travel to Dominican republic? please help I just started to save, I want on Dr salama site and his work look really goo, his price is 8,899 for a bbl, what is dr yily and duran prices?

New date New Buddy

Ok well I'm back...I was going to Duran in December but I moved my date sooner to November. My original buddy decided to postpone her surgery. So now I need to find a definite buddy, one who is ready to roll and hopefully will not back out.
I am flying in Monday November 11, 2013, on the 12th I'll be at the clinic at 6:30 a.m.to do my labs and then have my surgery on the 13th. Duran requires you to come the day before for labs and she told me to come early. So the 13th it is. Now I will stay untill the 22nd or 23rd but before I change my ticket I wanted to see if I could find a buddy first and see what they had in mind. I plan to do this asap. I also still have pretty good recovery options for me and my future buddy...where ever you are lol.
If anyone is interested let me know. I'm ready to do this!
Good luck!! I'm going next month a lil nervous...we both originally were DEC dolls but moved that date up!!!
Same to youuu...girl you are on the count down now!
good luck miss lady! Keep us updated!

One day Sooner

Surgery on November 12,2013 (Same story just a day earlier)
I'm looking for a buddy pm me about the details

Let's Get it!

Well time is moving sooo fast...the good news is that I booked my flights, reserved my recovery house, got my passport, sent my deposit and found a veryyy beautiful buddy.
Now that I have the major things out the way I will focus on getting the supplies I will need. But just keeping it real some of these list going around look like yall preparing for war or some type of natural disaster....might as well throw some double AA batteries and a weather radio in the mix lol....but hey whatever works.
Then I was still on should I or should I not get a tummy tuck. I'm really leaning on possibly getting a mini tt....still not %100 on that just yet but at the end of the day I want the best overall results for myself. I've had kids so I have a lil tiger action (strech marks lol) on my stomach and a tt would knock a lil of that off and make that stomach extra flat. I guess my bigger concern would be extra loose skin. I am not about that California Raisin Belly Life lol. I'm going for the total package. So I might be willing to take the scar for the team if that means I don't have to worry about that extra skin meat lol. Yeah extra skin meat lol

b4pic

Wish Pics

Don't think u need a tt.. Have u asked Duran? She's done an amazing lipo job on those who were suggested a tt by other docs..
Well Duran said maybe I might but she has to see me in person. ..Yily said I didn't need one....and another doc suggested a mini. So I'm not sure yet..one day I'm all for it then the next not so much. I'm also getting a bl.
Haha!! Ur hilarious sis lmao @ not on that Cali raisin belly life and is preparing 4 natural disaster. The sad part is that I'm one of them .. Smh my prep list is about $600 on amazon BUT things that will last me into a month or 2 post op vbut yea def shouldn't bring all of NYC with me.. I will c Duran nov 5th for bbl and bl+ba n leaving on 15th.. Hope we can meet in person!

Close up b4 pic of my stripes

Roarrrr rrrr lol
See I don't have a huge belly but I do have strech marks like a good percentage of the general population including the men. I'm trying to get back extra extra fine lol. I'm talking 2 piece bikini ready. Although I'm nervous about getting a tt scar... I don't want to be self conscious about my tigger tummy either. That's why I was thinking a mini because the scar isn't as long and it will take some of the strech marks away. Then sometimes I think that they are not all that bad and were for a good cause....then I wonder what they will look like after lipo...decisions decisions. Anybody out there understand what I'm saying? Very interested in seeing another point of view.
good luck lady! I have seen amazing results you will be very happy.
Thanks love! I'm so excited!
Good Luck Doll, I am having a tt, lipo and bbL, and like you i'm on the fence about the tt. Yes, it will give you that ironing board stomach along with the muscle repair while eliminating some of the tiger stripes...lol!! Decisions...Decisions!!! I will be following your journey to see what your ultimate decision will be.

Almost my turn

Heyyy I'm getting closer and closer. Yall ain't gon be able to tell me nothing! Lol I can't believe how time has flown by. I have a few items on my list..plan on getting the rest this weekend. Still haven't decided if I should get the tt mini tt or neither one. That's my biggest dilemma right now.
I have also started taking my vitamins. ...I can't stand taking pills but I want to make sure I am good for my upgrade so I just take it to the head lol
My buddy is so sweet. She is really easy to talk to...seems like I've known her forever. She is beautful inside and out already. We are definitely going to be two badddd chicks!
I know this post is all over the place...but these are my thoughts...over excited! Lets get this show on the road! #team2thick on the way.
Yayyy ur almost there n truly don't think you need tt or maybe shoot 4 mini tt but u got this ;) n yes we will keep in touch
Yesss...this is so unreal! I am to ready. I'm wearing tight everything...shirts,skirts, dresses, pajamas...I might even wear my socks tight. Lol
Yes boo! All tight everything! ;-)

Exactly a month from today!!!!

I'm sitting here and thinking exactly a month from today I will be sooo upgraded. When I tell you I don't know where the time went to...I don't know who out there has had children but that's the anticipation that I feel...you wait all this time and it's coming up, you are so excited...you want everything to go smooth..you want to make sure you have everything you will need...and its all you think about...except it won't be a brand new beautiful bouncing baby this time...Duran is going to deliver my new beautiful bouncing big-ole' booty lol. Yeah you read that right... big-ole' booty lol.
I'm getting all the rest of my supplies this weekend. I haven't ordered the boards...Is that something that is useful and helpful? Let me know your take on that. I'm definitely getting the foam...how many sheets will I need? Oh and where to place them? Also how do you sit on the boppy the right way? Oh and does Duran supply the compression stockings?

Let The Count Down Begin!

Let's Get It !!!

So I ordered my lipo foam, abdominal board, back board, and pez...brought majority of my supplies and a few maxi dresses but still have to get a couple more items.
As of today I plan on just getting bbl and breast lift...**mind subject to change lol** I still want to see what Duran has to say about it though.
Ohhh and I've been taking my vitamins. ..I want that hemo to be on point.
#2ready!
Yayyyy! 17 days left over here!! I say go for the bbl n bl ;)
I know right! Thanks...girl I just want to be extra fine in my two piece.
Heyyyyy buddy! Why did I take a nap at 7pm and woke up at 1am? I saw ur text but didn't want to reply so late. We have like 3 wks before we get "bootiful"! Lol.

3 weeks to go!!!

At this time in exactly 3 weeks I will be like a kid waiting on Santa to come. I was so excited when I drove up to my house and saw that I had a couple packages at my door. It was my foam and boards...yayyy!
My pez came in the other day. All I can say
is TURN UP!!!! It's about to go down!
Where you order the foam from and what's the boards for??
Hey thick I've ordered tummy board n lower back triangle board on inthepinkroom.com .. They help shape those areas to smooth out lumps caused from lipo :)
Ok cool. Thanks

2 weeks to go!

Well I have packed my bags...so now I'm just waiting to board the plane lol.( yeah in 2weeks) I am getting so anxious. I'm still back and forth with the tt thing...so I guess however I feel that day will determine that. Oh but I am definitely sure about that booty tho lol...oh yeah we getting that!
I'm excited for you.
Thank you sweetie!
I know the feeling I go in the day before you do. I'm sure we will see each other when we get our check ups

1 more week!!!

I'm a week away...still excited and very anxious. I'm trying to hold my composer. Let's get get get'it!!!
I'm soo excited 4 u where I order the triangle board
Thank youu! I bought them from inthepinkroom.com
hey girl where will u be staying

Iron level

So I get my hemeglobin checked today and it's 11.4 wtf! I have 6 days for a miracle to take place. I have up'ed my iron and vitamin C intake. Vitamin C is suppose to help your body absorb the iron. I need to get my levels on point...at least 13 to be exact. I know your iron can drop pretty quickly when you are on your cycle...but how fast can you bring them up.
Another thing is if for some reason they don't get to 13...what are my options? I've heard a little about iron shots and transfusions...if I need that to get what I want..let's get'it! All I know is I am not leaving DR without getting this thang right! Oh we getting that booty trust and believe that! Now my boobs...I want them to be lifted and perkier...but truth be told they have always been pretty nice...so if for some reason I couldn't get them done do to my levels...I wouldn't be messed up about it. I'm not even going to mention the mini tt...yeah still on the fence with that one as always.
Oh yeah side note: gained almost ten pounds since initial post and starting vitimans. I think my body is subcountiously preparing for a fat one lol I told my buddy I want to look like a super hero lol Bootyyy Powerrrrr!
Can't wait to see pics
Girl I can't either lol...but I will most definitely post my pics.
Ok. I'll be tuned in. I'm up next 12/20 ;)

Uoeno it!

So I go in for my annual yesterday.Same drill get naked put on gown and wait on the Dr. So he comes in ( male dr.) With his assistant and listens to my lungs then I lay back so he can examine my breast. So after he is done he then proceeds to press my stomach and says "you have a little laxity but you can work on that" ok I can respect that...but then the assistent kinda snickered...so the Dr. said what? Then dis n!kka gon fix his mouth to say "I didn't say she was fat...she is not fat she is chubby." Chubby ?Wth! Lol in my head I'm like no I'm thick boo! Then I thought to myself... I'm bout to be in DR and uoeno it...I'm bout to be extra fine and uoeno it...Duran bout to get me right.... and UOENO'it! The flat side is calling my name!

Back to the Iron...

I don't know how much this will help but its worth a try....I am definitely about that iron life but I can't get with the liver thing or oysters. ..so I'm going to try to get my Popeye on (spinach) and hope for the best. I'm also taking an extra iron and vitamin c pill and on my vitamins twice a day. If anyone has any suggestions pleaseee pass them this way.
I know u said ur not a fan of liver but I can promise you that it made a difference in my hemo levels nail lowed Duran to do get thing one me.. Best of luck to you hersheypooh :)
Heyyy if it's not Miss Real Self herself lol....we gonna have to change your name ; ) Girl I might have to take one for the team and try to eat some...but on everything if I eat that and this level don't jump up...there might be some furniture moving lol Thank you so much, and happy healing to you Miss RS2013 ( it's all love)
What u doing up so early?! Lol. Girl if u cam rest it, blend the liver and oysters and drink it. LMBO!!!!! ~~see, eating it don't sound so bad now, huh? EAT SOME LIVER! Lol

lron sources

This is a little something I came across...now I can do some squrimp...yeah squrimp lol

Pics didn't post

DR in day

This time tomorrow I will be arriving at the airport to fly out to the DR! Wowww what a feeling! I still didn't eat any liver but I did have shrimp, spinach, lots of oj, extra iron pills, cereals, chicken, rasins and a lot of prayer lol. I'm not stressing... where there is a will there is a way.
As of today I'm thinking that I won't get the tt or mini tt. I know if your iron is not on point you can't get all those extras anyway. Which had me thinking about just getting the bbl alone so Duran can just suck everything else out. Idk I'm prepared either. I really wanted to go through this once and be pleased and satisfied. My breast are pretty I just wanted them to be super perky and sit higher without a bra. We shall see...
duran abt to to get u right!!! good luck doll and hope you have a speedy recovery!!!! let us know how it goes....ps. let her suck it out with lipo you will be fine :} best wishes
Thank youuuu luv! I will definitely keep y'all posted.

Pre op pics in maxi

I wanted to take a few farewell pics in my maxi.
GOOD LUCK! Cant wait to see your results.
Thank youuu! I'll be sure to post them.
Hey sweetie good luck on your trip I see ya soon...hope your hemp go upmy stay at 11.6,;;;;;but iI was good health as I can be ....hit me when u make it...

A couple more pre shots!

Good Luck!! You're gonna look fabulous!
Thanks : ) enjoy your journey!

I'm about to board the plane!!!!

DR here I come!!!!! Where that booty at lol!
Sending prayers to you love!! Hope to see you soon!! You're gonna look amazing :-*
Awww Thanks...We are here now! So excited...happy healing to you!
Hope all is well with surgery ....

We are Here!!!

Arrived in the DR a little after noon...met up with my gorgeous buddy who spotted me first. We are just relaxing laughing and enjoying ourselves. I still cant believe we are finally here. She has surgery tomorrow with Yilly...I go in for labs but have my surgery Tuesday with Duran. 2 bad chicks on the way. Let's get it!
Girl I can't get down with liver either!!! I am praying for those iron levels to be on point for you love. I know you will be bootilicious!
Thank you...hopefully these shots and pills get me right.
good luck

My iron is still at 11.4!

Sooo I did my labs and all. Everything came back perfect except for my iron...now I have to take iron shots 3days and these pills that are suppose to increase my hemo. So I go back Wednesday...my buddy was good and is able to have hers today, please say a little prayer for her...not sure if she has gone in yet because I had to go pick up my prescription.
Dominga and her sisters are very sweet...
Well that's about it for now.
Oh I saw some RS ladies (Duran&Yilly) and they all were looking great.
Damn. I'm nervous now. I go in on 12/19 & still don't know my levels. Smmfh!!!! I'm gonna go tomorrow bc I know mines is prob low as well. Smh!!
Yes it's a good idea to find out early so you have time to build them up.
Good for you my sista due what you got to due I wish u the best of luck...I be checking on you...

A little update

Well I took my first injection and pill. Dominga's sister Sesa which I know I'm spelling that wrong can throw down in the kitchen. She made me grilled chicken with mixed veggies it was sooo good.
I'm back at Cipla now. I'm going to spend the night here with my buddy to make sure she is straight. Her surgery went well...she is knocked out. She did say she was cold, but it actually was almost warm in here. I think everyone may be cold do to your body going thru surgery.
Anyway that's all I have for now.
You and my buddy have a lot in common and that you care enough to help her even though you could not have sx the same day!! Truly a blessing and I do believe your blessing is coming in 3 days and you will be able to have your sx as well! Take care and God Bless!
That's my girl and to me that was the only logical thing to do .As for me, we are going to try this again in the a.m. Thanks for sending those blessings my way.
real talk. you are a true friend to hold her down and im sure this experience will bring u guys extremely close. Bless u...your time is real soon

Cipla...#1Mo'Gin

Heyyy ladies! I'm happy to report that my lovely ever so more than a buddy has made it to the flat side and Yilly has that thang sitting right! I told her I might have to make her my wish pic. lol She is in pain from time to time and that swelling ain't no joke....but over all I think she is coming a long very well. So proud of her. We were close before but this experience has made us 1,000% (Maury show guest voice) closer lol. Love you girl!!!
Wellll in other news...I've been taking my pills that were prescribed as well as getting my injections. Sesa, Dominga's sister has also been making me a beet/cherry juice drink that is good for getting that hemo up and tastes pretty good. I asked if they known of anyone that was prescribed the pills and shots and it actually increased their hemo level. They said they know several people that it has worked for. One went from a 10 something to 13. So there is hope! I will be back at Cipla in the morning...I will be praying that I hear some good news. Thanks to everyone for your well wishes...I'll be sure to keep you all updated.
Awwwwgood luck boo. You was suppose to get surgery on Monday right? & then go back today to get it done right? It's unfortunate that you couldn't have yours done right away bc these days that your "wasting" for lack of a better term, are taking away from your post op days BUT it's DEF better to take precautions more than anything, I get it it's just the whole overall situation.
Oh yes that's me but my date was actually yesterday which was tuesday...I'm glad that they are taking precautions with me...having that hemo right is a must!
O ok. So you haven't really wasted time.

Hemo update

Ok soooo I make it back to Cipla this a.m. Virgina (one of the sister's at my wonderful rh) and I then go straight to the lab to get my hemo checked. Oh let me back up because I left out one very important detail from yesterday. ...Somebody invited Aunt Flo to the DR! Who gave this heffa a passport? Ok so I go in and have my blood drawn....then I go back and sit down on the chairs with the pink seats and wait for my results. It must have been 5 minutes which seemed like forever...then Virginia tells me that my hemoglobin level is 10.6 whatttt!!! So no surgery today. Then I had to go up stairs to Durans office. When I see her she says to me, "What happened?" I said I started my menstruation. She says ohhhh... Then tells me that I need to come back and see a specialists.
So I went to see the specialist...
I have to have an iv and take some meds/vitamins...as well as eat chicken liver, eggs, beans, and fruit for 3days. I go back to get my hemo checked again Saturday...and if it is high enough I can have my surgery Monday the 18th. Yayyy! There is still hope!!!! Say a little prayer for...
Oh no doll! Sorry to hear that. I saw you in Durans office when me and my buddy were in there. Hope everything goes well and praying for you.
I saw you leaving Cipla, you were looking good girl! Thanks for the prayers I really do need them.
OH my goodness!!!! that durn Flo is messing up progress!!! Thank God that Duran is getting you straight with the shots and now with the IV. I'm sure I will be seeing you come Monday!!!! Your hemo will definitely be where it needs to be then!! Lots of luck hun:)

Hemo update

Well I went to Cipla this morning...I took another blood test to check my hemoglobin level. Are you ready for this? Tell me why after iv's, shots, pills, prayer, hoping and wishing it was still at 10.6. Sucks, I know right. The good news is that my period ended today. I was told that they are hoping that my treatment just did not have time to absorb into my body and by my cycle ending my levels should be on there way back up.
For a moment after I made it back to my RH, I for the first time thought about just giving up. I was comforted by my lovely buddy (who is feeling a little better now btw) and another very caring lady recovering at our same RH. I always have a positive outlook on life and everything in general...but at the same time I am very realistic. As much as I would love for my hemo to skyrocket to 12 and beyond I am not sure if it is possible within this limited amount of time. I have however decided not to give up. I'm going to another lab to get tested Monday. If my level goes back up as fast as it dropped I will be over joyed...if for some reason it does not by Monday I will continue to try to build it up until it is time for me to go home, I mean I might as well I'll still be here another week anyway. If things work out by then I will just change my flight and stay a while longer to recuperate. This has truly been a journey. I am a true believer in whatever is meant to be will be. So we shall see...
Hey Hersheypooh so hows it going? Been thinking about you all weekend! Please tell us that ur henmo is where its supposed to be this a.m.! Keep us posted. Lifting u up in prayer!
Heyyy lady my hemo is up but not at 12 yet...hopefully it will be Wednesday. Thanks for the prayers girl!
Sorry to hear about your temporary setback, think positive thoughts and remember what's meant to be will be. God delivers what we need just when we need it (his clock not ours). I know it has to be tough mentally but hang in there sweetie!

11.2

Ok I had my iron tested today....I have good and news and not so good news. The good news is my hemo level is going up I went from 10.6 Saturday to 11.2 today (Monday). Yayyy! So I'm making progress. The not so good is that it is not high enough for surgery just yet. Now I have to take some more treatments which consists of 1 more iv, 2shots and a vitamin regimen....and chicken liver. I go back Wednesday and I should be good to. I really don't want to take my old booty back home lol, hopefully I won't have too.
Wishing u that 12.0+ *fingers crossed* good luck!
Thank youuu yes fingers toes arms eyes ...everything crossed!
It'll workout:)) have faith .goodluck to you

The journey continues...

Well looks like I will be keeping my old booty for a few more months. I went to Cipla this a.m. to get my blood drawn once again to check my hemoglobin level...which has gone from 11.4 to 10.6 to 11.2 to today....10.7. Yes 10.7 is what my results said today. I then went to see Dr. Duran and she told me in a very sweet way that she would not be able to perform my surgery. She advised me to go to the doctor In the states and see if they can help me increase my iron level and to reschedule. So that is what I am going to do. Do I feel a certain kinda way about this situation? Yes of course I do...but at the end of the day my health is most important.
Thank you all for your encouraging words. My journey continues....
You are right, your health is important. Take time get yourself together and then get your BIG BOOOOOTAAAAY... U will be fine.... I go in April. U will probably have yours before I get mine......
I really hope I get to go back in the next few months...I can handle that. Once I get this hemo up and stable I will be on my way back to bootyland.
Hey my sista ,,,it s ok god got your back just remember that..you r in my prayers I go back in. March ..so if you lookingfor a buddy let me know.....BB

Trade? February date with Duran for April

Heyyy ladies I'm back! I had to take a booty break after my hemo levels were acting up while I was in the DR. For those who dont know I went to have surgery with Duran in November and I had to go back home with my old booty because my hemo dropped... Anywho...while I was there I rescheduled for the second week of February. I want to see if someone who is already down in the books can switch dates with me. I prefer April any date would work...then May 1-2 or16-21...or if none of those are available a date between March 21-31 will work.
If anyone wants to switch to an earlier date let me know...but please already have it locked in.
Feels good to be back! Booty dreams back in full effect!
I am confirmed for June 9th - if you need to switch it out still, that's what I have. Oxoxo One early morning phone call and we'd be set!
Thanks love but I really need up to the third week in May at the latest.
I enjoyed reading your posts.. before you went to Dominican Republic, did u take any Blood builder pills or Geritol? im curious.

Trade

February date with Duran up for trade for April or May. Message me if interested.
aug 4 is my surgery date and would like to go sooner anyone?
Hey, I didn't mean to say TRADE dates, because I'm not trading. I have April 9 to give away. I'm switching Drs altogether. So, if you're still interested let me know,
@HERSHEY POOH....STILL INTERESTED IN TRADING DATES? I'M GIVING YOU FIRST DIBS, SO HIT ME UP IF YOU ARE DOLL! YOU CAN INBOX ME IF YOU ARE OK?

Let's try this again!

Ok so I had my labs done....my hemo was 11.3. When I was in DR it dropped to 10.6 from 11.4. This time I'm doing thing a little differently....cause I be damned if I go wayyyy back over there and have to bring this same old booty back with me. The devil is a lie! Ok some I'm on my proactive ish. I told my doctor that I was having surgery and I needed my hemo levels to be higher. She gave me a couple shots that are used for people with anemia to build their iron up. I go back to get my hemo checked in 2 weeks. By that time the injections should had taken effect. In the mean time I'm still taking my vitimans and I am also taking Geritol which some ladies have gotten great results from. I also may order blood builders and buy some pure absorbent iron as well. I even plan to get a juicer so I can drink beet guacamole and red pepper juice. I have a little over a month for all of this to come together for me. I getting very excited again but at the same time I am realistic about the situation. I know that hemo has to be on point. I still have all my supplies all I need to do is have that iron level right and its a go. I pray that it will be....Even though things did not go as planned on my first go round I am still keeping my positive outlook. After all I did meet an amazing friend that I truly love. ***heyyy girl bs4L*** unfortunately she can't make it back down with me but she has remained very supportive to this day. So we gonna make keep it do what it do.
Ok so last time I was unattached so I didn't have to have the conversation about going out of country...being gone 2weeks...you know the whole I'm getting a new booty convo with my significant other...cause I didn't have one. Well now I have a lil boo and it dawned on me that he might kinda wonder where I am if I just upped a dipped without saying anything...so I know I need to say something but I really had not thought about how to bring it up. I know he is a little familiar with it because we watched a video and he was like there is no reason a woman shouldn't be fine...Y'all have body shapers...make up...and can buy what you don't have. Sounds like he is down wit'it to me lol. I wanted to say something then but it caught me so off guard. Any who....guess I'll cross that bridge later.

Exactly a month away!

So this time next month I will be in the DR once again. I go get my iron checked again this week. I hope wish and pray that my hemo is up to where it needs to be. I don't really have any other news. My cycle just went off so I hope it doesn't effect my numbers too much. Well that's it for now.
**sidenote** Virginia, Dominga's sister has her own recovery house now. She was the main one that takes care of you there. Bye for now!
I'll be looking for you!
Yes lady we need to keep in touch!
Hopefully your iron will be up to par for surgery! Going to Yily on april21

12.9!!!!!

So I know this news is slightly late but...I had my iron checked again and it went from 11.3 to 12.9. I am twerking in my mind as I type. I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy when my Dr. gave me my results. You just don't know! Plus I got another round of the injections that she gave me to boost it up to that level. I will get it checked again in about a week and a half. That along with my vitamins and Geritol should have me well over the 13. mark. I am so proud of myself...I've been taking my vitamins twice a day and not skipping or missing to take it. Ya girl is not playing no games this go round. Well that's all for now. #way2excited

Less than 2weeks!

I have less than two weeks to go...I'm praying everything goes as planned. Time sure does fly. I will keep you posted.
Hey sweetie, I'm looking forward to seeing you again. Be sure to send me your arrival date, RH, etc.
Good luck, I'm going to Duran in September and I'm slightly anaemic :( you've given me hope. I'm going to ask my doctor if he can give me iron injections before I go. I sewage I would cry if I get there and can't have my sx lol
Good luck