Ready for the glitzy. Bbl that is round and au natural.... Bad Dolly on Deck! New Doc Mrs. Dra. Duran!

Hey ladies... I am very excited for everyone...

Hey ladies... I am very excited for everyone getting procedures to beautify yourself even more to the beauty you have. I am choosing to have a BBL wiuth Dr.Yily this fall. I am very excited to get this done and I will post my story along the way til weeks after my procedure. I really would like to find a buddy to go with that will be getting the procedures in the same time frame so i/we won't be alone. I also will be dropping 50-60 pounds before the procedure by doing a 900 Calorie Diet (which is effective and shows great weight loss result, done it before and lost 72 in 2 months but gained it back 4 years later) and juice fasting the 2 Weeks prior to OP. I will keep updates availible and pictures for my journey.

FYI- CIPLA was reopened
Thank you for your update and I was curious did u ever get an quote?
Good luck hun!!!

3 months and counting!!!

Spoke with Dr.Yily through email and she has been very fast with the replies to my emails and concerns. Love her already! She has been very helpful so far and I cant wait to make My way to DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!! WHOOOOO!

I did revently, 3800. After about 5 conversations with her office staff and a number of emails.

September 27 I will be Going Dr.Yily Any1 attending?

I am searching for future Yily Dolls going late September. We can share room cost at a nice hotel in the DR i seen some very nice places to stay if on budget. TeamWork makes the big booty dreams Work lol HMU ladies

Thank you for the meals and snack ideas. Really trying to cut back also to drop some pounds. Wishing all the best to you.
So today I was disappointed because I really wanted to have my bbl in September but it seems the end of October will have to be my new date due to financial issues... :( I also met another surgeon who to does work in Mexico for a flat rate of $3900 for BBL/SCULPTING/FULL BODY LIPO which isn't bad for the price and the trip and cost would be a less hassle than DR and it performed in a hospital so im really looking into that as well. Also I barely began my 900 calorie diet on 7/8 and as of today 7/11 im down 6pounds very happy about that! Be safe ladies on your journeys and god bless us all

Welcome, thanks for sharing with us!

If you're looking for people going around the same time as you, you should check out the surgery calendar, travel buddies and August/September surgery, forum posts.

Please do keep us updated with your progress!

Definitely Sticling with Yily For my BBL

Yily, Duran, Baez, and Cabral are doing the best asses and sculpting I have seen on this site! I continued looking around just to make sure there was nothing better for myself personally and I am definitely sticking with Dr.Yily. She has girls stepping out badder than the other chick! I am definitely having my procedure with her late October and can't wait to show my pics with u girls!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Weight loss Journey rebiggining tomorrow

So I had so much things going on during this summer I wasn't able to commit to my weight loss goals. So I have 3 months til my surgery for the body I have asked for and I tell you the excitement is killing me! So as of tomorrow I will begin a 50 day fast to ensure the proper weight loss of 60 pounds. I have done this before just to lose a quick 20 pounds or so for events but this time the main event is my Body! I will be doing a water fast and will post pics weekly of my progress and weight loss amounts. Wish me best of luck beautiful ladies. Also i am still looking for a travel buddy for late October into November for the Dr. We can split cost all the way down for rooms which would be great so we can look out for one another and save some money as well. Also i am looking for a list of things that are needed for recovery after the sx so i can begin the shopping in a few days please feel free to post so i can begin to prepare for my big transformation! Thanx

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Day 1 of my Fast

Today is the first day of my water n green tea fast. I did a body cleanse last night that cleaned out my system. What a morning (lol) that cleanse was no joke! Well today n 49 days to go til my fast completes! And 89 days til the big day! Hoooraaah!

Hey newbewty! which doc are you thinking of going to in MX?
I was thinking Cardenas or Campos but im def going to the DR they out their putting In work!

54 DAYS TIL THE BIG DAY!

So i am 54 days away from the big day! I hadn't been doing too well on my dieting due to lack of concentration and focus. But today i feel brand new. I also have been having a change of heart when it comes to my Dr. Of choice. I couldn't decide between Yily, Duran, or Baez. I want great results in the end and all ladies are talented but since Duran takes forever to respond im goin to choose by first choice Yily. I hope to drop 45 pounds within less than 2 months by fasting 2 weeks in between the time frame. I will be yilified and ready to go!

Hey, nothing like encouragement and positive vibes when you have a desire for something. Stick with your diet you've done it before so LET GO. I'm doing cabbage soup diet for 7 days then 90% veggie and 10% smoothie diet. I total a 0-30lbs weight loss in less than 3 weeks with them bothe combined. Yeah i know its mostly water weight and unhealthy, but I need results immediately. Stay focused sweetheart.
Thanks a lot for the encouragement and I believe it can happen. And I heard about that cabbage soup diet and think thats a great weight loss trick as well. Please jeep posted on ur journey and good luck!
Goood Luck!!!

New Date, New Dr., New Beginning

My Date for October unfortunately has had to be changed and so has my doctor. I will now be goin Nov. 28 thanksgiving day and having surgery Fri Nov. 29. Bittersweet moment cause I really wanted to have this in Oct. But everything happens for a reason. And I changed Dr. Due to Yily will be on pregnancy leave when my new date is and Dra. DURAN is doing the best work I have seen. I contacted her on facebook got my quote and confirmed my date with Elizabeth today. I feel very happy about this and know I will be walking out a BAD DOLLY! The countdown restarts and 2 months to go!

Good luck doll!!
Thank u. You too! Hopefully we will bypass one another in the DR!
Best of luck to you! Both Duran n yily r amazing!! I c Duran in 40 days!!

I'm choosing a Hotel over Recovery home.

So after going back and forth on what I should do I'm choosing a hotel. I am willing to share a room with a buddy but besides that no bueno to the RH. I like my space and privacy and would rather hire a nurse n driver its about the same price when you compare the 2. Just my personal choice cuz when I am ready to jet set and ride back to the states I'm out! Lol

Yes, most definitely! Where will you be staying??
I was gonna do a RH but I chose to do a hotel. I been searching online and seen about 3-4 that will fit my needs. Alot of them don't have AC and that's a must on my list. Where will you be staying?

Thanksgiving Day!

Dra. DURAN has scheduled me for thanksgiving day... I will definitely miss my family and all the great eats but a booty so fat and a waist so small with some hips that don't lie will make up for the turkey and dressing lol! So excited!!!!

good luck hun & happy thanksgiving
Hey see your scheduled this week. Good luck with surgery and looking for your update!
hey girl are you in Dominica Republic yet