Beauty Is Tired Of Dreaming :-D - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi RS Beauties....I am no stranger to this site...

Hi RS Beauties....I am no stranger to this site lol. I, like many others, have been stalking for a while, then I finally made a profile. I've never had much projection, but I was proportionate. After my first son, the weight fell off with ease and stayed off for awhile. It was also very easy for me to lose when I began to slack. But after baby #2, the weight fell off fast, but it was clear my body would never be the same. I was back to my original pre-baby weight, but my shape had almost completely changed. I lost more weight, but my cute little shape was gone. I first learned about butt shots, but after digging deeper into what was going into your body, I decided against that lol. And then I stumbled on the bbl surgery performed by Dr. Okoro. Then I kept researching and fell in love with Dr Jimmerson's work. I received a quote from him and had began to plan a budget to get the procedure as soon as possible. Then I stumbled upon realself.com and BABY.....it was A WHOLE NEW WORLD for me (cue the Disney music). I felt like this was a gift from God!!! I loved the work of the DR dr's, but wanted to stay in the US. So I emailed and received a quote from Dr Salama. Let me say, Nancy is the sweetest, most helpful person. While waiting to save up the 10% deposit, I asked my husband if he feels ok about us going to DR for my surgery. He said he would prefer I stay in the US, but that as long as I take him he's supportive. I had seen so much about Yily and very little about Duran, but they both gave the shape that I want. So I decided to go with the less popular (at that time), but amazing Dra Duran. I stalked a bit longer and found Bella Vita Consultants. It's one thing to stalk RS, but I didn't think I'd have the stamina and patience for stalking Duran. So I gladly paid that $150 for Jazmine to coordinate my trip. Sooooooo glad I did! I had a few bumps along the way, but Jazmine put in work and delivered like she guaranteed. I have sent my deposit and am waiting for the final confirmation. I had a scheduling mishap and will need to switch my May 27, 2013 date to sometime that next week. I am so excited that my journey has finally begun.

So this is my story so far and I plan to update here and there. Thank you all so much for your contributions to the real self community. For every question I've had, your reviews have given me all the answers.

A little about me....I'm a 30yo wife and mother of 2 boys. My stats....

Heights: 5ft 7in
Weight: 193lbs
Bust: 46in (36G bra size)
Waist under bust: 36in
Waist over bb.: 37in
Hips and butt: 43in
Wishing you the best! I'll be following your journey!
Thank you:-). Same to you.
Beautydreams good luck!!!

Garcinia Cambogia?

So I fell asleep way too early, and now I'm just up plotting different ways to lose weight. I need to lose 20lbs, but would like to lose 30lbs before surgery. I've heard about garcinia cambogia and was wondering if anyone has any personal experience with it?? Of course it must be coupled with a healthier lifestyle, but any extra help would be great.
How fast r u trying to lose just drink 3ballerina tea it works
Thanks:-). I'll look it up. I'm trying anything that works lol
High protein low carb drink. 4x day Lots water for three days or more

Trouble Switching My Date:-(

So....I feel it's only fair to not just give the good but the bad as well. It's been almost 2 weeks and I still haven't gotten a new surgery date and over a week since I've sent my deposit and no confirmation of payment. I know there's a risk when you are using a service to coordinate your surgery, and maybe it's because I'm not used to having someone handle my business for me, but I get a little annoyed that everyone else's experience is going much smoother. Jazmine is a sweetheart and has been so helpful, but a confirmation email and new date will really put my mind at ease.

On another note, I'm officially a food label reader. I guess that's not a bad thing :-), but I now have a habit of checking how much iron things have. Did you know Frosted MiniWheats have 90% of your daily iron per serving? Yeah they also have 11g of sugar, but hey 90% iron and 6g of dietary fiber :-D. Next week I have a physical with blood work. It'll be nice to know what I'm working with. Luckily many BBL vets and future dolls have posted their hemo building tips. I've been taking my whole food multivitamin and drinking my juices high in vitamin C and will soon be adding iron and the garcinia cambogia I mentioned before. Let you know how that goes:-/

Dream pics

I just want the figure fairies to snatch my waist and project that booty like this
Oh wow i gotta get me some frosted mini wheat. I was eating the cream of wheat hot cereal it has 70% iron in it. I find myself doing the same thing every time i eat something lol
Oh man:( I hated that cereal…
Me too but it's better than cream of wheat.

NOTHING is going on

Good morning loves. I wanted to be able to update about how I finally got my confirmation email stating that Dra Duran received my deposit and that my date has been changed successfully...or that my garcinia cambogia that was supposed to arrive 2 days ago has arrived and I am starting that this morning.....however that's not the case. I've sent several messages asking Jazmine if she has sent my deposit and if so may I have confirmation, also if they were able to give me a new date in June....however I have received NO answers to that. And as for as my garcinia, UPS delivered it to the wrong location so now I have to wait 3-4 more days for the new shipment.

I'm sorry I don't have money coming out my ears and even if I did, I like to follow that ish. When I send out money into the universe, I like to make sure it gets where it's supposed to go or do what it's supposed to do. We've had some issues before where she wasn't getting my messages, which is the only reason why I have sent them 5 times. But I sent my deposit 10/29 and it was to her 11/1. She said she would pay that Monday which was 11/4. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and saying she just didn't receive them, but I shouldn't have to ask for confirmation email. SIGH!!!!!

Y'all pray for me. I'm a very nice person and I hate feeling like someone is taking advantage of that. Again, has anyone else had issues getting info or correspondence from Jazmine Navarro? When she does reply it's usually the same day or no more than 2 days later:-/
Yea she finally responded to me after a week I was told that she has just got back to work and duran has just got back from her vacation. I'm taking it a lil easy on jazmine she just had a baby 12 days ago so I understand how stressful new motherhood can be. im still waiting on my new quote since I have added on some new procedures. I know how you feel bout your money I felt like that when I sent my deposit to jazmine I thought I was scammed. But she sent me my confirmation. And I know she will sent you yours. I pray everthing goes well for you think ppositive. Dealing with a coordinator does brings stress since we are not handling are money ourselves.
Thank you love. She finally got back to me today. It is good to know that someone else is having the same experience. Yeah I definitely understand how tough it can be to have to get back in the swing of things right after having a baby. Thanks for sharing. I feel much better hearing back from her and knowing your story.
Ur welcome glad i can help

Finally heard

Yayyyy!!! Got off work, checked my email, and there it was. A reply from Jazmine. She explained that she has been trying to get caught up. My journey continues....oh and I'm 4lbs down just from living and eating smaller dinner portions lol.
Hey girlie... Good luck with everything, I'm also going to duran and traveling with my husband. My date is march 14th tho. But ima check in on u, good luck with the weight loss!
Thanks love. I'll be following your journey as well. The way time has been flying, at least for me it has, March will be here in no time.
Time really has been flying and I think the holidays will make it go faster... Each month counting down....lol

Updates and Frozen Nips:-/

Hola Beauties....it is so cold here! I'm from a FL so I'm still trying to get used to this 23 degree wind chill lol. Anywho, updates....ughhhhhh....I've been so busy at work plus we had family visiting, I haven't been able to get my daily dose of RS and big booties. So, I took my measurements this morning since I'm kind of at a stand still when it comes to weight loss. I've loss 2 inches in my bust and no loss everywhere else. I mean, the girls can afford to lose many more inches, but I'm kinda disappointed I didn't lose any gut:-(. I guess that's just motivation to keep on truckin'.

The biggest news for me is that I finally received email from Jazmine, from Duran's assistant, confirming my deposit payment. Bommmmm!!! She inquired about my new date and we're just waiting for the reply. There's plenty of time to get it changed, but if all else fails I'll just have to go May 27th without my hubby.

Garcinia Cambogia....if I can remember to take it consistently for a week, I may actually notice a difference, but for now I feel the same. Currently I'm still just taking my whole food multivitamin, vitamin c, and garcinia cambogia (inconsistently). I'm on the hunt for the pure absorb iron that someone here on RS recommended. I can't remember who:-(.
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and is still warm and dry (we've been having a lot of rain too).
Good luck to you ma'am and I hope you get the results that you want :)
Thank you:-). Same to you.

I Feel So Unprepared:-/

Am I trippin? I know it's 6 months away, but should I be gathering my supplies now? I've read plenty of other RS lovelies who have been buying and stock piling supplies, reserving RH rooms and I've done nothing, but get a quote and a date (still hasn't been changed). At this point on my journey, a little under 6 months away, how should I be preparing? I'm working toward my goal weight, but I feel like I should be doing more. I'll be posting some pre op pics from my phone sometime this weekend. Night :-)

More Wish Pics

For me it's tough finding wish pics that are realistic to my size or projected size at my goal weight
I feel the same way, like I'm behind on packing compared to all these other girls :-/ but I would say u should start planning where u will stay because some places are already booked or at least certain rooms you may want.
I know right lol. The only problem with that is I'm still trying to get my date changed. I wonder if they'll let me lock in the reservation and cancel/change it if needed? Gonna have to check in to that. Thank you:-)
Hey hun check out LeslieMosko last video she explains everything to pack and its more realistic than packing a lot of things you can't use because of healing process

Drum Roll Please....

Sooooooo....I finally received my new surgery date. Yayyyy. I will now be having sx on June 18th and I'm soooooooooooo excited. My hubby cancelled his trip to Brazil so I was able to push my trip back a few weeks. Time to lock down my rooms and finalize my plans. We've been looking at flights and the rates have been pretty good lately. Aaaaahhhhhhh...it's starting to feel real again. Like it's really gonna happen. I'm still undecided about where I would like to stay, but I really would like to be under 24hr care for the first 4 days. Does the CIPLA's RH have a name? Cause I heard it was separate from the regular rooms. I'll have to look into that. Which RH is the closest to the CIPLA? So many questions...time to RS surf for some answers lol. I hope everyone is doing well and staying warm....unless you live in FL....then I hope you're staying cool lol.

Oh yeah so I spoke to my mother in law a week ago and told her we will be going to DR this summer. She had so many questions and I had no idea what to say. I'm horrible at lying. I said it was just a leisure vacation for me and hubby. She recommended we use her timeshare, but I think the place is 30mins away from CIPLA. I feel bad. It's gonna be worse when I have to tell my momma. Honestly, I probably won't tell her about the surgery until we get back, and then I'll probably leave out the BBL part. Hmmm prob should work on that story since my family and my hubby's side WILL ask questions and WILL notice a difference. I think the whole, "I only got liposculpture" story should work ;-)
Hey beauty just shooting by showing some luv. Finally hun you got your date i feel relieved with you. Congrats doll xoxo
Thank you Love!!! You'll be going before me so I'll def keep in touch
How is ever one contacting Duran? What are the steps I'm running into trouble with it! Clueless! I'm happy it hubby is on board!! It's a gift for him he's gonna be happy...lol

It's our year!!!!

I don't know about y'all, but now that it's actually 2014, I'm getting so nervous about my surgery. I will now start the countdown!! I'm gonna be so honest right now....I've gained back my weight and then some. With all the family visiting, good food, late nights, good food, longer work hours, good food, careless eating, and good food, I've gotten so side tracked. We stopped working out and have gotten completely off schedule. It's sad, but it's the reality of a food addict. I'm a little confused cause my jeans fit looser, but I weigh more. I think all the weight is going to my jugs:-/.

Regardless, I'm remaining positive. My coworkers and I are starting our weight loss challenge in 2 weeks. I'm excited. Sometimes we need a little friendly competition and motivation from others in the struggle.

My prayers go out to all of the ladies and gents having surgery this month. Congrats and happy healing in advance. Can't wait to see all of the post op pics:-)...they're also my motivation.
Hi I'm going June 16 and surgery on June 17 with Dr baez
Congrats:-)! Seems like these days are going by so slow. Good luck and I look forward to reading about your journey :-D.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon