BBL+Liposcupture+BL=Dr. Duran Doll. I Want to Look my BEST! - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm 5'4 120 lbs. a few months ago I gave birth to...

I'm 5'4 120 lbs. a few months ago I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl. Couple months later, I lost all the weight and more. I'm left with no stretch marks on my abdomen, boobs and butt a few. However, the worst part is that I was left with NO but at all before pregnancy I had some now I'm flat as a paper.
I'm looking into having BBL LIPOSCUPTURE and BL with Dr. Duran. I have been following her now for about 5 months and I really like her work. But I will love it once she's worked her magic on me. I haven't found a buddy here yet, so if you can and are a match email me ASAP!! :) so I can plan my flight and book our room.

How long did it take to get your quote. And how much was your deposit if you don't mind me asking?
I got a quote the next day 250
I am new here also, after going thru it in my head I decide I wanted to do Dr Duran too! If u want to email my email is ***@gmail.com

Buddy wanted

I need a buddy!!!!!!!!!!!! Shoot me an email

Im having my surgery the day before and am staying at Real Recovery Armonia, how about you?
good look on your surgery. i am having mine with dra robles the next day. what recovery house will you be staying at?
I emailed her, instagram her, and face booked her...
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon