BBL+Liposcupture+BL=Dr. Duran Doll. I Want to Look my BEST! - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm 5'4 120 lbs. a few months ago I gave birth to...

I'm 5'4 120 lbs. a few months ago I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl. Couple months later, I lost all the weight and more. I'm left with no stretch marks on my abdomen, boobs and butt a few. However, the worst part is that I was left with NO but at all before pregnancy I had some now I'm flat as a paper.
I'm looking into having BBL LIPOSCUPTURE and BL with Dr. Duran. I have been following her now for about 5 months and I really like her work. But I will love it once she's worked her magic on me. I haven't found a buddy here yet, so if you can and are a match email me ASAP!! :) so I can plan my flight and book our room.

Buddy wanted

I need a buddy!!!!!!!!!!!! Shoot me an email
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Im having my surgery the day before and am staying at Real Recovery Armonia, how about you?
good look on your surgery. i am having mine with dra robles the next day. what recovery house will you be staying at?
I emailed her, instagram her, and face booked her...
Email her photos!!!
I'm May 14 too I'll see ya there
How long did it take to get your quote. And how much was your deposit if you don't mind me asking?
I got a quote the next day 250
I am new here also, after going thru it in my head I decide I wanted to do Dr Duran too! If u want to email my email is ***@gmail.com
Great choice :) hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com email her Good luck !!!!!
Hello
you're so pretty already!
I agree!
Welcome and congratulations good luck to you!