BBL with YILY!!! I Need Advice :) - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello Ladies! Im new to this website and im VERY...

Hello Ladies! Im new to this website and im VERY happy i found it. A little about me im 24 years old. Currently 5'3 130pds. I use to have a nice booty and curves but weight lost and being lazy with my workouts has made my body loose and im just not happy with the size of my booty! I have decided to go to Dr. Yily because i love the pics on her website and shes right in my budget. I have just started the researching process so i would apperciate any advice and tips you have for me :) also if any anyone has gone to YILY i would apperciate if you can show me pics and tell me about your experience. I want to share my journey with you all, i will post some wish pics and before pics of me soon!

Grrr i still havent gotten a response back from...

Grrr i still havent gotten a response back from yily!! i emailed her again today, hopefully they answer me soon im anxious to start my planning!

Ok so i deceied to use my translation app and send...

ok so i deceied to use my translation app and send the email in spanish and.............i got a response back!!! :) she apologized for taking so long as she has been very busy, she said she will get back to me with quote in 3-5 days.

June 10th? waiting for confimation but it looks...

June 10th? waiting for confimation but it looks like thats my date! ahh im nervous and excited! i need to start saving and im thinking i should try and gain a little weight pre surgery( maybe 6 pounds). what do you ladies think?

Ok so this is getting real! :) I'm starting to eat...

Ok so this is getting real! :) I'm starting to eat healthier already and I will start toning up my legs and arms. I have a friend who did her BBL a couple of months ago and then gained like 15 pounds and it all went to her arms! (Gross) lol anyways if anyone would send me a lost of the essentials I need to bring I would appreciate it. Also if anyone is going June 10th let me know!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

i found out about yily through this website and also looking up her website.

Omg!! Did dr yily say you are a perfect candidate for the bbl. I'm only asking bc I'm actually still waiting on her to get back to me and we kind of have similar bodies!
Hi, Yes she did. I am actually all set and just have to get back to her as my date get closer. I am scheduled to go the first of September. She has been fantastic with getting back to me. She did mention that it may take her 7-10 sometime to get back to you. Be patient she will get back to you.
Goin in may to yily
is anybody going for surgery march 12th??? let me know please
Hello, I am in desperate need of help. I have never had the body that I want. No matter how much weight I lose my butt always goes first. When I gain weight it all ends up in my mid section and I look like I have a tire around my waist. I do not even know what a waist looks like anymore. I did have liposuction done 4 years ago and that did help but did not get the results that I was told I would get. I do not want to have to micro manage my body everyday. I am a young 52 year old and want to do something about this body once and for all. I have no butt to begin with. I am a C cup breast size. I only had one child in my life and she is 29 years old. So no more children are in the picture. I wear coats or some kind of jacket almost year round because I do not like my body. Although people have told me that I do not look bad, I feel bad on the inside. I am not happy with my body and have not been happy with it since I came out of my middle twenties. Plastic surgery in the USA is way too expensive for me. I have had two plastic surgery procedures done over the years that did not give me the results to which I had been told prior to the surgery. In the USA it is all about the money and I have gone into dept to have procedures done and wasted a lot of time and money that I did not have. I want to have lipo on my back, abdomen, inner thighs and have the fat or something put in my butt and breasts. My breast are a C cup uneven but most of all I want a Butt, Please. For once in my life I just really want a Butt. I do not know how a consultation is done or how I even go about doing something like this but please help me if you can. Or getting in contact. Please let me know what I have to do to come there. Do you need pictures or measurements. How long will I have to stay in DR. Can I bring a friend. Please help me to feel like me. Please help me to see on the outside of me what I feel on the inside. I want to look in the mirror and finally see myself and not be ashamed of the image that looks back at me. I am 5ft. 7 inches tall and I weigh 180lbs. I do not know what size my waist or hips are but my bra size is a 38 C cup. Please help me. I am praying desperately that I may have finally found the right person to help me. Can someone tell me how to contact Dr. Yily?
Can someone please tell me how to get in contact with Dr. Yily. I am in desperate need of her services and I have searched and searched and can not locate a way to contact her. Please help. Thank you
everything is gonna be fine of course your gonna be scared and have 2nd guess it im all so looking to have a tt an breast done i was looking how do i get in contact wit her i dont see a e mail adress or number.....???
Hey ladies! im feeling a bit nervous about this whole thing my BF is not supportive, he doesnt want me to do it and keeps saying things like what if you die! (Not what i need to be hearing) my family is also not supporting my decision so it looks like ill be doing this alone :( i would like too buddy up if any of you girls are going around June 10th let me know!!!
Anytime you consider any type of cosmetic surgery you have to remember to be positive and realisitic. my boyfriend always tells me that cosmetic surgery is shallow. I only told him I was getting a tummy tuck because I don't want to hear his mouth. I personally don't care about my family's opinion or my boyfriend's, that's why I utilize real self because I know its people here who are going through the same thing. I know this will would greatly improve how I feel about myself and my body! stay positive and remember why your doing it! I scheduled mine for may 14th, thats my only break before the summer session! At least i'llbe fine before my bday!!! :) I wish I could find a buddy! :( you'll be fine babe!
I'm having my sx June 7, if you want to buddy up :-)
Im waiting on Dr yily to get back with me Im trying to go in may hopefully we cn buddy up....you cn email me at ldhaynes2009@gmail.com
I think Yily is for me. Any encouraging stories ladies? Who has been to her?
good luck!! maybe I'll be better by then and we can buddy up!!! :)
hi girl im team yily 10 jun exiting ..keep in touch we may stay together in recovery house
Hi Ladies, Glad I'm not alone in this. I'm also considering going to DR in March to get Lipo (stomach/arms/ back) and fat transferred to the buttocks and hips. I got a quote from Dr. Manuel Espalliat and Dr. Yily. Both quoted me at $3,000. However, I’m confused as to who I should go with. Dr. Yily does great work (as seen by her patient pictures-hopefully they are not Photoshop) but does anyone know of Dr. Manuel Espaillat. He mentioned to me that he does not post patients pictures up because he believes in patient privacy. HELP!
Hey! I never heard of the other doctor. I would go with yily all the way! I've seen alot of success story's about surgery with her
Have u set a date with Yily because she told me she is fully booked in March.
Hey, I have decided on Yily after reading all the great reviews and pictures of her work. Glad I didn't give in my deposit to the other doctor. Can't wait to get confirmation on date!
@bombsmb- I heard the same thing from a few other people but I am waiting on confirmation for March 12 or 13th as I had already purchase my tickets and had a surgery date scheduled with the other doctor. But just to have surgery with Yily I'll change the ticket. I'll let you know. When did you schedule yours for?
Team Yily!
Hey girl I'm the same height and size as u lets stay in touch n b sx buddies
Ok sounds good! When and with who are you getting yours done?
Yily n in march
She quoted me 3700 only 200 more than what I wanted to spend I really wish we could do our stay together, I've always wanted to travel with a buddy and it seems like it's cheaper when you travel with another person! Im so excited im shooting for may now when school is out!
She quoted me $3000. I know I'm so excited and nervous! At least we can help each other prepare.