BBL & Liposculture with Dr. Duran - Dominican Republic, DO

Just confirmed my appt with Dr Duran June 3, 2014....

Just confirmed my appt with Dr Duran June 3, 2014. Super excited. Originally got quoted by Dr. Yily never heard back from her. Got good vibes from Dr. Duran though and SHE RESPONDS.. A plus! Kind of worried about staying for 10 days. Hoping I dont have to stay that long, I'm getting liposculture and a bbl so I'm thinking 6 days is good but I guess I will see if Dr Duran will allow it.
Excited to see the new me this summer!
Looking for a sx buddy...

Length of stay

I'm scheduled for liposculture and bbl with Dr Duran.... A friend of mine had tt, ba, liposculture and bbl and stayed 10 days. Because I'm not having as much work as her, is it normal to stay less than 10 days? I was hoping to stay 7 the most.

A lil confused

After surgery You'll need:
So Dr Duran sent me a list of things I will need post surgery. A lil confused on what some of this stuff is and where to get it. HELP! I seen "Surgery Queens" and "Make me heal" offer kits and packages, should I purchase from them or buy them individually on my own. I'm new to all this so I need help :)
-fraxiparina o mexaprin
Lioton gel (heparin gel)
Arnica (tab y crema)

Other:
toallas sanitarias (pad)
Franela o t sirt cotton (blanco, white)
Toallitas húmedas (wipes)
Ropa cómoda (confortable clothes)

Consultants??

Why do some girls hire consultants. What's the benefits. I've done everything on my own so far.

Flights!!

For you ladies scheduled for June, when are you booking your flights? I was told to wait until a month or so before the date of sx becuz the prices go down but I the price from jersey to DR went up $50 from 2 weeks ago. I'm anxious to book now but idk

LIPSSSSSSSSSSS!

Hi do any of you dolls know of a great doc in DR that does restylane or juvederm injections for the lips?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon