BBL,LIPO and TT with Dr. Contreras - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello, I'm Jenny and I'm 24 years old. I weight...

Hello, I'm Jenny and I'm 24 years old. I weight 200 pounds and I'm 5'5. The initial doctor that I wanted to have my sx with was Dr. Yily but unfortunately for me, she is on maternity leave and I want to have body done before new year. After viewing some of Dr. Duran work I decided that I wanted her to do my body but she never reply yo my email and phone calls so I decided I need to find another doctor. the next doctor that I had in mind was doctor Cabral but he have few days within a month so I decided that choosing him will not be in my benefit. Final doctor i choose to look into was Dr. Contreras, I emailed him a few questions and he answered me promptly and also mention to him about his death controversial, he clearly explained to me that yes it is true but that was 20-15 years ago and now that he know better he haven't have any death afterward. What i like about him so far is the fact that he not afraid to talk about past issue. EVERYONE MAKE MISTAKE SO LETS NOT FORGET THAT
So I decided
I choose Dr. Contreras as my doctor because I believed he can give me my dream body.
Hello! I am also wanting to maybe go to D.R. for my sx. Definitely read this article on Dr. Cabral... http://nypost.com/2013/09/21/woman-dies-after-cosmetic-surgery-by-dubious-doctor-in-dr/
Please make sure you do a lot of research on whatever doc you choose!
It seem like you didn't read who I said I was going to

Please no negativity

I did not create RS account for people to start with their negative thing. I did my research and I make sure that I do everything I need to go into sx with great health. If you don't have nothing positive to say then don't say nothing at all. I have few weeks to have my sx and negativity is so not what I want right now. REMEMBER THIS IS MY STORY, SO PLEASE LET ME LET ME TELL IT BASED ON HOW IT IS FOR ME. I DONT WANT TO BE GOING BY OTHER PEOPLE STORIES, THAT IS THE MAIN REASON I DID MY RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING A FINAL DECISION.
Newmeinthemaking make sure u post pics & lots of them! I love to see you Journey! Its seems like people dont post anymore pics after surgery! I dont know if they were unhappy with their results or what! But im we get to see urs! Cause im posting every day when Dr. Yily is done with this Body!
I'm truly sorry you're receiving so much negativity and unsolicited advice, as previously stated you've done your research (as we all have) and made an informed decision as to what doctor would be blessed to perform YOUR surgery. Try to keep your energy positive and stress to a minimum as you prepare for your journey...see you on the flat side ((hugs))
Thanks

One of contreras doll

Spoke to her on Facebook

I cant wait to get thi sx

4 more weeks to go ladies. So wish I didn't have all this time ahead of me. I want thi sx now. Lol. Just to let you guyz know that I will be getting dental work as well with Dr. Alonso this is his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Nachitosantony?fref=ts
He is very prompt with his emails and he is charging me 1800 for all the work and free teeth whitening.

List of supplies

After doing a lot of research and being part of so many Facebook group, I picked up few info from each and this is what I have as my list of supplies.
Lipofoam
Manuka Honey
Arnica lotion
Ultrasonic massage
Long thick pads
Alcohol
Cotton
Antibacterial soap ( Help fight MRSA which stand for staph infection)
White beeter
Maxi dresses ( 5 of them)
Lovonox ( Help with blood clot)
Fajate garment( bought 2 on ebay for 120)
Ez pee
Great info! Can u share d ebay link for d fajate

LIST OF SUPPLIES CONT..............

Antibiotic cream
Lysol disinfectant spray and wipes
bio oil
Thrombocid cream
Boppy pillow
Inhaler
Stool softener
Stay positive and ignore the negativity! It's amazing that people with nothing else to do try to discourage others. Congrats on your decision to get the booty of your dreams!! thanks for all the useful information :)
heynewmeinthemaking, exactly what are you getting done as far as dental work? I know you said implants, but how many implants and what all is included if you don't mind me asking? Good luck with your sx. Im going Dec.5 to Dra Duran, and I might want to jump on the band wagon and check out the dentist while I am there. My prayers go with you on your big day and for healing and a speedy safe recovery afterwards!
Hii how did u get n wit Duran

Where to purchase supplies.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Body-Shaper-Flattens-Abdomen-Waist-Raises-Gluteus-437-/181225369828?pt=US_Shapewear&var=&hash=item2a31dfb0e4 FOR FAJATE GARMENT.
Amazon for the MANUKA HONEY
Walmart for my ultrasonic massage and most of my supplies.
Nursing pillow.com ( free just pay for shipping)
Priceline.com for my ticket and hotel
I've been so up and down with choosing a surgeon, I was supposed to have surgery months ago but always ended up not going cause I didn't feel completely comfortable, but I'm going to Contreras Dec.10
Same here...I will see you there cause sx in on the 9th. I will post all the great reviews I got from girls in his page so that you can feel more at ease.
Hey Hun what mega hertz is ur ultrasonic massager

LIPOFOAM

CHEAP LIPOFOAM ON AMZON, I BOUGHT 3 AND EMAILED THE SELLET TO GIVE ME A DISCOUNT ON THE SHIPMENT.
I have an appointment with Duran Feb 10th.. but i have been thinking about changing to Contreras.. I love Duran work .. but im scared that she is in so high demand she is making alot of mistakes..
She is indeed in high demand but she cares about people health a lot so making mistake might be small percentage. Go whereever ur heart lead you.
I wish you were going in feb

NO BBL FOR ME

Hello ladies, i've decided that instead of bbl I want to do my boob. I'm a 40 g and i weigh 200 pounds and for me having a breast reduction with lift, tummy tuck and lipo are the most important. I will however go back to for a second round for more lipo and then get my round fat assssss
Hey girl !!! He has a Facebook page they post pictures and their journey .. His breast reductions and lifts are on point .. If you want the Facebook page info email me
Can you please pm me - I am in such a hard place right now - I have appts with Cabral Duran and Contreras - I haven't seen much of his work thought that is making me nervouse - but he studied in brazil which is the innovator of this BBL phenomenon - what to do - what to do - and Contreras price is on point!
Also he has his own recovery house

Staying at Contreras Rh

I booked with an hotel but just found out that it's an hour away from the clinic so I decided that I will be staying at the recovery house. It's $60 a night including food, nursing services and yes wifi. For transportation he's charginge $75 round trip. Please ladies, if you decide to go to an hotel make sure it's close to Contreras clinic just in case of emergency.
Keep your head up boo it's almost your day
Thanks
Omg. This plastic surgery journey is crazyyy! Just focus on ur date dear. Its almost here. Let them squabble among themselves

NEED HELP

Since I decided to do my breast instead of BBL, I dont know what supplies I need for the breaset reduction and lift. So if any of yall ladies had a breast reduction and lift already feel free to guide me. Thanks
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Who are you going to report and why would I get mad for getting delete from a group that really had nothing beneficial to offer? If you have nothing better to say please stay the fuck away from my journey page. Thanks
Ladies be aware there is Katarzyna Santiago on FB she may offer you to get a quite from Contreras for you and then she will demand on deposit money. She is a scammer! Do not trust her!

My supplies ladies

Me at 240 pounds

Me now 198 pounds pre op

please keep us updated on how it goes im thinking of getting a liposculpture with Brazilian butt lift with him in march too!
hey doll!!! I'm so excited that your going to do your surgery... I have a surgery date with Contreras for march, I'm also getting a TT, I hope you share since it's so hard to find pictures of his job and I've never seen a picture of any of his TTs...
I will def share once I have my surgery.

22 more days

Doing my last sx shopping today. I added surgical bras, dermoplast, levonox, more rosa oil, a bottle if alcohol and one more full body garment with a surgical bras attach to it.
Does Contreras provide post sx garment you we need to buy it?
He does but I purchase one just in case the one that he provide me with is too small. I don't want to wear an extra tight garment
hey hun how did u get the lovanox?

My first sx dream

Had an horrible dream last night....dream that I was getting ready to have sx with Duran and when she gave me the blue pill I drink it but still wasn't knockout and when she start doing by tt I felt everything. I told her i was in a lot of pain but she refused to stop what she doing so I decided to get up and ran out with an open belly. SMDH these dream man. Def know that everything will go well with my sx. I decided to just get tt, breast reduction and lipo then May I will go back for more lipo and my bbl and this time I will go to Cabral or Duran maybe Contreras but will decided when the time is close.
I'll be there dec 9
Ohh great....Hope we can see each other
Glad i came across your profile cause been looking for Contreras soon to be doll. Wish you luck and please keep us upgrade

New quote for second round

I sent Dr. Contreras for a new quote for bbl and lipo and he quote me $2000 great price for me at this moment and thinking of going on spring break if not I will wait for august. Cabral price is 3000 and Duran is 3500. I don't know who I will end up with for second round but who ever I end up better give me the ass that I desire lol
Hi! I wanted to go to Contreras for my rhinoplasty.. Do you have his contact info? I can't find it anywhere
I went to Contreras for a rhinoplasty and he did a great job on my nose
Plasticacontreras@yahoo