BBL & Lipo - Dominican Republic, DO

So ive been researching BBL and lipo, id like to...

so ive been researching BBL and lipo, id like to get those done, don't really need a tummy tuck. I know id like dra duran because ive been seeing more yily bad eviews. the hell I want someone operating on me with an attitude? ive read a reviews where she gets attitudes with her clients ad other things. besides I like dra dura shes a sweetie and I love her results! ;) I know what I am looking for like what type of results id want!

pensando

a little about me! I am 5'2 weigh 143 and my measurements are a 36DD 32 40
I believe I can get the result I want..JUST BELIEVE! lol so yes I do want to go around june 2014 I have to wait of course because of pre pregnancy things etc.
ive been doing so much booty research on here its like (__)(__)

aah

im starting to plan my list of what id need, so Ive been browsing other peoples blogs of what they brought and what they actually needed. im still confused on fajas like I know they give you a compression but than you need to buy your own faja after. sooo...someone help me on that! I hope I get a travel buddy too when it comes time!! because I wanna make girlfriends and be able to say 'yeaah...we look too damn good' lol
im not sure when you make you deposit too, I don't wanna be carrying all that money to DR god forbid! I wonder if I can pay most of it and than carry certain amount of money..

cont.

forgot a perfect pic

about recovery info

I know girls stay in DR for 8 days, but what if I wanna stay like 13 days? after you leave DR and your back home, how many massages do you get?
do you girls keep your faja on for the remainder of the month?

whats the best pillow type to get your butt for when you go on the plane ride home? suggestions?

ive look at recovery houses and im sayin I like real recovery armonia ,ive heard its getting very popular and I know when I get a recovery house, I want it to include transportation! :)
ive been told to message NJPRBEAUTY because shes opening her own recovery house sooo I must message her about it! aahh...

im about to look into the medication lists of what other people have been using ..

calculating

so im calculating everything to get an idea of how much ill be spending...

I mean its worth it!! haha just look at the bod ill be able to have! ^_^

so im putting a list together of medications,vitamins
recovery house expenses, faja expenses, clothing and materials, flight expenses ..

yeaaah im the type to have a game plan A, B and damn C :)

im young still 22 and im short! im 5'2! I know so tiny! im not that huge ,but even when I workout I feel like I have no ass!
I cant wait to meet other dolls though, because I can get great advice and new friendships ,you know how girls are these days I don't see why they gotta be in so much competition..
my boyfriend thinks I don't need liposuction because hes a boxer and he believes if I workout with him ill get my good figure back and im like 'babe shut up! it doesn't help lift my ass cheeks no matter what!'. ....you know boyfriends are when it comes to plastic surgery..
im fine with my boobies they measure 36DD from what the lady at Victoria secret has said..im like I thought I was a 38C ...*shrugs*

talkin about surgeries with my bf

ive been talkin to my man about these surgeries and he doesn't like it because its risky. ive read haz love profile about her experience with dra duran. she lost feeling from her buttcheek to her toes on one leg. im praying her recovery gets better god forbid! I see paying extra for blood transfusion is worth the money god forbid something happens you know?
hmm... im gonna go do more research and browsing through recovery experiences.

cant wait!!

so I still cant wait to go to duran for my mommy makeover in the summer of 2014!!
right now im 150 because I want more fat to put into my butt haha
and im collecting the things ill need my supplies. ive read ' gemmy ' s experience so im in love with her review because she has a video and lets us future dolls know what to expect the real deal in the flesh!

I know I want a ass just not a ghetto huge badonk ass cause I have a small frame im 5'2 :) im gonna go for bbl and lipo because im sure I don't need a tt but we'll see what the lovely duran says ") I might stay at yasmins recovery or njprbeautys recovery house that's opening in 2014!

duraannn

so ive saved my money for sx and supplies etc. I already know to wait on buying the second faja because you wont know what size youll be.

either in june or july august the latest for my sx. and that's only for bbl and lipo!

:) im excited yayy!!

realistic booty wish photos

I better save these realistic booty photos so I can show duran lol

massages questions??

I was wondering, when your in DR I think they say 2 days post op girls start getting thei lymphatic massages. now their stay in DR how many do they get before they leave? hmm...like I wanna stay 12-14 days there and I hear 10 massages are recommended. does this mean 10 massages throught that course of month? or 2 massages every week? a massage everyday? im clueless on that because I know after care is extremely important as before. someone help!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon