BBL in Motion, Here's my Journey with Dr. Yily De Los Santos - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi, ladies. I'm a longtine onlooker but here I am...

Hi, ladies. I'm a longtine onlooker but here I am finally posting. I am 21 years old soon to be 22 in March and I am a mother of one 15 month babygirl. I have been wanting this procedure ever since before I had my daughter and was aware of the BBL. I always thought I wish I could put all my extra fat in my butt. Now I CAN; and I'm so freaking excited. Now I'm not sure about my weight but I'm probably around 150 - 158lbs. and I'm 5'4. So hopefully I have enough for the perfect size I'm looking for.

I've been stalking doctors on Google and on here like crazy for like a year now and I've read almost ever BBL post on here and with each one I become more eager. Now I use to model before giving birth and I was smaller than I am now but I've always had a struggle with my weight being an overweight child and teen. I want to look the best I can to jump back into the industry. For ME this is the way I want to go about it. I just want to be more voluptuous.

I was interested in alot of popular doctors like Dr. Salama and Dr. Jimerson but I have not fallen head over heels with their results as I did with Dr. Yily. She really has a hand at her craft. The before and after pictures on her website is breath taking. The way she transforms these women bodies is amazing. So after researching her over the internet to find EVERYTHING I could about her and I could not find not one thing wrong. I was kinda shocked, not one negative review. She is highly acclimated in her field and even though she's in a different country; which was scary as shit I honestly feel comfortable with her after doing my research on her. so I guess I'm ready.

I finally sent her a email 6 days ago and just got a reply today telling me to send naked pics in different angles for another responds and I did just that as well as tell her how I'd want my results and sent some wish pics. Now I know she's super busy and has other obligations so I won't be losing my mind over how long she'll take to respond to me. I'm just patiently waiting.

I'm very anxious and scared but this is what I've been wanting for my own personal reasons. I'm happy to begin this journey and hope I'm just as happy if not more after its all said and done.

How you doing gurl? You still with Yily or frustrated with the process?
Hey girl! Yay for your future BBL! Whoop whoop! You know hon, I am really torn because I am in with Salama but am thinking of switching. The thing is I like Yily's work but feel I won't get the projection I want, but will have an awesome shape. Damn I want my cake, and I want to eat it too! lol! I want both you know? I think I might just mail her pics of me and see what she thinks. *sigh* this whole process is crazy stressful I swear lol.

Long Hiatus But The Interest Is Still The Same

Hi, ladies. I can't believe how long it's been since my initial post. A lot has happened and I was unable to schedule a date to get the procedure but still i am very interested. I'm still going with Yily, I'm happy to see her progression this past year. Yes, I've seen some disappointed post but they don't outweigh all the fantastic work she's done. I did send her my pics and at the time last year she quoted me $2800. I definitely know that her rates have gone up and I wish I was able to get it last year. I am 22 now and will be 23 this following month. I seriously want this before I'm 24, lol so I'm aiming. Now I am going to restart the beginning process because I know some things have probably changed. I took some recent photos of myself and used the plastic surgery stimulator app to imagine my desired post op look. even though in the pics it doesn't look like I have hips but i do, lol. I want more apparent hips and a nice shelf projection. I honestly don't like results when women have a big wide thick ass and the side view there's little to no projection. I want a perky petite ass to go with my figure. I have given birth two years ago and do not want a tummy tuck, I want to steer away from that and avoid it at all costal i hope she doesn't suggest I have one. I'm still very young. Also i do not want breast implants, i actually like my small boobs. I just want to accentuate my pear shape into some bomb shit.
Even though I'm loving Yily, i do like Duran's work but there are a few things i don't like so I'm sticking with my gut and am going straightforward with Yily. I'm going to send her my updated pics and promise to post back and not be gone for another year. So let's take this journey together.

REALISTIC WISH PICS

I am so in love with Yaris's shape. She use to have an overload of hips and ass but down scaled to what she has now and I loveeee it. Crazy that's she's only a month older than me.
sorry, love I've been gone so long but do you have any progression?
hey , hon. how's your journey lol im finally getting back to mine and am still friending for this new ass

realistic wish pics