Bbl with Dr Yily from Toronto - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi everyone i have been researching this for a...

Hi everyone i have been researching this for a while most of my friends have had this surgery and I am looking to travel and do mine so I can have my new body before summer I recently sent in my request to yily I'm hoping to go ASAP if not in march the first week I shall update once I speak to yily.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My Operation is scheduled for April 11 with Doctor Camilo in Santo Domingo (works in the same clinic as Yily) for April 11. ***I will be staying at Jacqueline's for 6 days, email me at frenchlady123@hotmail.com if you want a travel and recovery buddy *** Travelling from OTT
how did u send your request i did see on her page how to do it???
Just Saw yily Photoshop her after pictures
she photoshops her pictures thats what your saying
I haven't had a response yet. Hope soon. She give a discount for groups
oh.. okay do you have a date when ur planing on going ? im from hamilton by the way... i still need to get a visa to go too dr.
I still haven't had a response when R you thinking of going
I want to go in april
hi, how did it go....
Hey Iv been wanting to do this for a while, I'm from t.o btw.. I sent yily a message last week.. No reply yet.. I'm Hoping to go in April.. Have u spoken to her??