BBL and Tummy Tuck - Dominican Republic, DO

I've decided to give myself plastic surgery for my...

I've decided to give myself plastic surgery for my 40th birthday. I think the hubby is more excited than I am. I've decided on Dra Australia Fragoso Baez in the Domincan Republic. As much as I love Yily and Duran's work, I need someone who's not as busy and have a more personal touch. My surgery date is set, my flights are booked and my scheduled leave at work has been approved. I now need to decide if I'm going to stay at a recovery house or stay at a hotel and hire a private nurse for 3 - 4 days. I welcome all advice especially since I may be traveling alone. I am also looking for a travel buddy. I will be leaving Washington, DC on September 2, 2013.

Recovery houses recommended by Dra Baez

Hello ladies!!

Here is a portion of an email sent to me from Dra Baez with recovery houses she recommends:

Hola Regina!
I hope you are doing fine; you can stay at a recovery house or a hotel. I recommend you the recovery house, I work with one of this two houses (Nilky’s or Ana Maria’s), it cost US75 per day it includes your room (you can choose with another patient or alone), 3 meals and snack, Wi-Fi, Air conditioner, other services and care. The day you arrived my assistant can pick you up or the driver of my clinic. You must send me your flight and the time you are going to arrive. The driver of the clinic can be used as a taxi or you can pay one of the taxis that work with the recovery houses is about 20 dollars for round trip. You should take iron, folic acid, vitamin C and B. you don’t have to bring jewelry or expensive things, you can carry your vitamins, easy to put cloths like dresses and pajamas and cloths that can be easy to put on or put off (for the first after surgery), baby wipes, nutritional supplements (ex: ensure, this is optional), and some money for things you may need to buy and for transport.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far she's very responsive and answers all of my questions in great detail. She answers my emails ( even on weekends).

Hey I'm from Baltimore, and I'm considering Baez for the same reasons, plus she's safe. I see your surgery was supposed to be in September? Any updates?
Hi im also from Baltimore...I just started getting quotes and reseraching..im looking to get a tummy tuck w lipo n possible bbl.....lets keep each other posted....so far I have a quote from dr roble and my friend had jer perform her same procedures...she is actually considering going back with me I plan for September or so....but I want to be a safe as possible so hopefully we can help each other.
Sure we can help each other out! ....Personally, Dr Robles at CEPIP has never been on my list of considerations. In the beginning, the only doctors I was considering were Yily or Duran. No one did better work than them in my eyes. No one else was even worth considering. But after all the drama at CIPLA and reading so many reviews/experiences gone wrong at CIPLA and CEPIP, there's no way I going to any of the doctors at either facility. For safety reasons, I'd rather consider a doctor associated with a hospital as they have higher standards than a independent practice. That's why I'm only considering Baez now.
*CECIP
Best of luck on surgery
Does any1 have Yasmin contact number pls
Will be following your journey! Good luck xo
Congrats on your surgery. .Hope all is well. I see that your date was in the early week of this month. Hope to see pics soon. Happy healing chica!
Good luck!
Good luck
I will be traveling the middle of October, scheduled for 23rd of October so if anyone has information on where is best to stay please let me know as I want to get my tickets to DR and have a set place of where I am staying. I would appreciate any comments, recommendations and any helpful information.
Hi I am also looking into places to stay...I plan on traveling from Baltimore September or October....if u have any helpful info please post n I will do the same thanks
I went in oct but had no sx till dec and stayed at Silhouette RH, it was great I really recommend it. Anything else I can help with. You can see my review
Is any body traveling the beginning of Nov.??
Thank you so much its hard to find info for Baez dolls!! Can you please keep me updated with your journey I am going Nov. 13
Hey I'm going to Baez also I hear she's great I'm going to be staying at Yasmin's she's only $55 per night for private room ill give u her info if u need
Can you please give me the info on yasmins
Can I pls have Yasmin contact number
Hi did you get Yasmin contact number ,if so can I have
Hi can I p,s have Yasmin contact number
Hello do you have the # for Yasmin's
Please can you inbox me yasmine contact number. Thanks
Please do u have Yasmins contact info???
No i never got it, im still waiting for someone to give to me
I booked my bbl surgery with Dr. Baez and she seems very nice and sweet. The only thing I did not like is that when I asked her if she can please let me know everything I need to do before surgery she responded with "really I do not have a list of things you need to do before surgery, I recommend going on the internet and looking at websites such as realself.com. That turned me off a bit because I am asking you as a doctor and you are telling me to look on realself. I guess the closer the surgery day comes she will give me more information. I am sure I will have to visit my own family doctor to be tested before hand but she did not mention that. I like her a lot but this was the only small thing that I did not like. I was expecting her to tell me to stop smoking before hand, go see my doctor, etc..etc... Like I said I'm sure when I speak to her again she will tell me everything I need to know but so far she seems like a great doc!