BBL, Lipo, Extended TT, Tijuana Mx

So far awaiting surgery and looking forward to an...

So far awaiting surgery and looking forward to an awesome experience . I am expecting to go with Dra Duran in the DR..I am 5'4'' and 145 pounds..I am expecting to get a BBL, Liposuction. I have read many reviews on here and although I am a little scared of going out of the country I am confident that the procedure will go well.

Please change my doctor to Dra. Cardenas in Tijuana MX

Please change my doctor to Dra. Carmina Cardenas in Tijuana, MX

Surgery with Dra. Cardenas

I had a TT, Lipo, and BBL procedure 10/10/2013 in Tijuana, MX. I had a wonderful experience with Dra. Cardenas as well as my stay at the Beauty Care Recovery House. I do not remember anything from the actual surgical procedure as I was completed sedated which I am thankful for. The Dra. and nurse staff were superb in keeping the pain to a minimum as I did not feel any pain after surgery just mild discomfort. I stayed at Beauty Care Recovery House from Thursday to Monday and then headed back home. Everything was great, and I love my new Tummy!

Post op pics

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I had surgery with Dra. Carmina Cardenas. Doctor has excellent bedside manner, very kind and caring for her patients.

You look wonderful! She worked you out girl!
You look great! Just had surgery with Dr Pantoja yesterday. He was awesome!!
Thanks! Looking forward to your post op pics!
Hi Mrs Prettygirl81...Did You find a dr in Charlotte to do your follow up?..if so how much they charge? And where did you go
Thanks Doll! Happy Healing to you!
I had my pcp to refer me to Campbell surgical associates in Mooresville its about 20 min up from Northlake Mall. He is a general surgeon and so my insurance covered it. He saw me once a week and also treated me for a small seroma that had developed.
Your butt is rockin!!! How many CC's did you get? I am having surgery with Dr. Cardenas January 3rd so any advice is appreciated... For now I am wishing for you a smooth recovery. Take care!
Hey chic! Thanks! I am not sure how many CC's I will have to ask her. She is a great doc! You will be in good hands!
bubblegumbooty how did everything go? Hope all is well!
Hey Doll, just stopped by to wish you good luck!!
Thank you I am almost 9 weeks post op Cardenas Doll..doing much better these days!
Welcome n good luck! I will c Dra Duran in about 2 months!
Thanks brklynbeauty! I look forward to talking to you in the forum and seeing the results of your beautiful new body soon! Did you consult with other surgeons before settling with Duran? I was thinking of checking out Yily and Pantoja. I emailed Pantoja but don't have Yily contact info and having trouble locating Duran info. Could you give this lost one some direction? Thx for the encouragement!
Im from nc also and i am booked for oct 15th. Good luvk on your journey!!
Hey! I was wanting to change my date to Oct. 15 or 16th..I know she is already booked for the 16th I believe but have you heard of anyone else going on the 15th..I don't want to be first..lol..I just want to get it in on that date though if she is not already booked.
Welcome to our world for girls...lol Thank you for letting us be a part of your journey and I willl continue to follow you through! Good Luck and your time is coming soon!! Muah xoxo
It will!!! Good luck!
Hi mrsprettygirl81! I'm new to the forum and I am interested in booking with Dr Duran. How did you start this process? Good luck with your journey and I look forward to hearing from you!!
Hi I contacted her via her gmail to get a quote I wrote it in Spanish so that I could get a quicker response which still took about 2 weeks. I also called her assistant Elizabeth and set appt date..I will inbox you the info soon as I get home today.
Thanks Mrsprettygirl81!
Welcome to.RS...good luck on your journey!
Thanks LADYB2011!
Let us know how it goes. God bless and good luck
Thanks! Will keep you posted!