BBL, Lipo, Extended TT, Tijuana Mx

So far awaiting surgery and looking forward to an...

So far awaiting surgery and looking forward to an awesome experience . I am expecting to go with Dra Duran in the DR..I am 5'4'' and 145 pounds..I am expecting to get a BBL, Liposuction. I have read many reviews on here and although I am a little scared of going out of the country I am confident that the procedure will go well.
Hey Doll, just stopped by to wish you good luck!!
Welcome n good luck! I will c Dra Duran in about 2 months!
Thanks brklynbeauty! I look forward to talking to you in the forum and seeing the results of your beautiful new body soon! Did you consult with other surgeons before settling with Duran? I was thinking of checking out Yily and Pantoja. I emailed Pantoja but don't have Yily contact info and having trouble locating Duran info. Could you give this lost one some direction? Thx for the encouragement!

Please change my doctor to Dra. Cardenas in Tijuana MX

Please change my doctor to Dra. Carmina Cardenas in Tijuana, MX

Surgery with Dra. Cardenas

I had a TT, Lipo, and BBL procedure 10/10/2013 in Tijuana, MX. I had a wonderful experience with Dra. Cardenas as well as my stay at the Beauty Care Recovery House. I do not remember anything from the actual surgical procedure as I was completed sedated which I am thankful for. The Dra. and nurse staff were superb in keeping the pain to a minimum as I did not feel any pain after surgery just mild discomfort. I stayed at Beauty Care Recovery House from Thursday to Monday and then headed back home. Everything was great, and I love my new Tummy!

Post op pics

How are your results holding up?
It's going okay..not exactly the coke bottle results I was looking for. Hoping to go to DR for round 2!
@mrsprettygirl81 you might want to look into Dr fisher at vanity cosmetics.com before you go that route 4500.00 look him up on Realself. I thought about the Dr but I was thinking like just my luck I'll be the one she jacks up smh Lol
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I had surgery with Dra. Carmina Cardenas. Doctor has excellent bedside manner, very kind and caring for her patients.