Cabrals chocolate Barbie doll

Hi you guys I'm new to this but for a while I've...

Hi you guys I'm new to this but for a while I've been wanting a bbl... I'm 23 years old with 2 kids... I have NO ass at all lol... I'm 229 pounds but dieting now... I'm excited and scared to go to the D.R .... I'm scheduled with Yily as soon as she comes back from maternity leave. I'm looking for a buddy!

Looking for a buddy

I'm looking for a buddy we can do a recovery house or hotel! My dates are 01/15/14.... SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!
Im also looking for a buddy maybe we can talk and see whats up. I am currently waiting on a response from dr yily. That is the price, then I can try to get an appointment. Hopefully with you if everything work out as planned. Or better yet after we talk.
Welcome n good luck my dear!
Thanks hun

Thank you!!

First I would like to say thank you to all the ladies that have reached out and offered support and help in anyway possible... I feel like family xoxoxox

***phone conversation***

Ok so because my work and school schedule is so busy I might cant book with Yily because she will be on medical leave while I have a free schedule :-( So I just contacted Duran and I don't know if I was talking to her or her assistant! Anyways she said you don't seem like you weigh as much in these pics! She told me to loose 40 lbs for better results! I'm not mad with her or Yily saying that because it makes me feel like they are concerned about possible complications and not so much of just wanting to take my money!!! Sooooo I have some decisions to make :-)
Whats up! Well yily emailed me an wants me to lose 30 lbs. So I guess its gonna b a long road for that. I am really really bad with diets. Im very disappointed.
She told me 40 but tomorrow I'm going to the dictors for Hgc shots... Don't get discouraged
I read your update and i want to say that i don't think its so much a complication issue as it would be an issue with loose skin post-op. You do have a good shape but ive seen girls who weigh more and their tummies look like deflated balloons post-op... You can also do some consults up here and see what those doctors say.

Hgc shoots??

Hey so tomorrow I'm going to the doctor to see about the Hgc shoots so I can loose weight quick... Has anybody ever tried them? I'm tryna be RIGHT by next summer so I'm on a mission! Lmfoooo! I really appreciate all the love and support wether it's sincere or not :-) keep you beauties posted on the outcome of the doctor visit too!!

Lol Hgc shots!

I spelled shots wrong lol!
Hcg works well but you have to be very dedicated... There are an lot of Facebook group that you can get some good info from... Good luck
Oh ok cool, well that's good to hear... Keep ur head up, in reading ur post I can tell u really want this... And with that drive I definitely believe your gonna do well with your dieting.
I took your advice and spoke to some doctors here and they said I don't have loose weight but it's best if I do because it decreases the risks of infections and healing.... But thank you

Ugh!!!

I naturally lost 12 lbs probably from stress! I tried on my jeans all of them are too big! I received my quote from Duran for 4500 she recommend me to loose 30 lbs she said most of my fat it In my back so she will do full body lipo. She said she might can't get a lot of fat in my butt because my butt look tight she said the positive side of that is I will never have a saggy booty or it won't be hard to shape!!! This whole plastic surgery is getting to me mentally! WHY because you have to worry about making it out alive, trusting people, remaining healthy, looking nice, ugh today isn't my day!

I went to the doctor about the hcg shots and that gave my fat ass hope! Yal pray for me tho because some of the ppl that I told are actually haters and they getting on my nerves!!! Good night ladies :-/
Hi chrissey...try dr baez i don't think i wld travel to d.r and no guarantee of much projection!
You should look into ideal protein diet it's real easy to follow. My husband lots 100 ibs on in 5 mths. Just a suggestion or maybe try working out. Oh and this diet he didn't even workout is going to start now. Good luck don't give up.

We need a nurse =\

So we kinda don't want to stay at a recovery house do anyone know of any good nurses in the DR that will come to us? Thanks in advance ????
Hello to anyone that has had the procudure how was the atmosphere.

How do you change you sx date???

Ladies help I need to change my date....

I changed my date!

Ok I changed my date to 06/01/15 because of school and I want a chance to properly heal! Anyways I booked my flight which came up to $540 I bought a couple of maxi dresses, reserved my hotel! I have two buddies so far.... Now all I need is supplies, a nurse, and night gowns.... We will be staying until 06/15/14!
Good luck!!

Change in price for sx???

Ok so If you notice I've changed my price that's because I've added my arms and thighs which was an additional $600... So now I will be have a BL,BBL,TT,LIPO to my stomach, flanks, back,arms, and thighs! Basically I'm getting everything!!
Hey mama I'm going on June 2 I'm excited looking to buddy up if that's cool
You don't look like you weigh 229lbs. I look this size. I was told to loose 20lbs. How is your weight loss coming, Wishing you luck and I sooo gone on real self.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon