brazilian butt lift and breast lift - Dominican Republic, DO

Hiiii! I'm new here im looking to receive a...

Hiiii! I'm new here im looking to receive a Brazilian butt lift and breast lift!!! I search thru many docs I was going to go with dr. yily until I read the reviews up here. Then I discovered Dr. Baez!! First off is anyone else going with her ?? I'm still waiting on an email back, How long does she take to respond ???
Yeah I'm scheduled for March 12, 2014 with Dra.Baez. Good Luck
Really that's exciting !! I wish you the best of luck. Unfortunately I'm still waiting on her response uhhhh nerve racking. When scheduling did you pick that date or was it just the soonest that she had available
about 24 hours - I am going to her next month she is amazing! Extremely professional and above all your health is before everything!

Waiting Game

Still waiting to hear from Baez. I'm checking my email every two seconds lol I'm just real anxious. I really wanna know what she will quote me so I can have a game plan and decide whether I can afford to get both done at the same time!!!
Great choice welcome!
Welcome babes to RS May you have a blessed journery...Muah xoxo
Thank you I'm so happy I stumbled upon this website

Received an email

Okay so I finally received an email back she asked me to send photos which I did from the beginning no biggie just resent and she also asked about my asthma history.... So hopefully I get a quote soon !!! The wheels have straying turning ladies...
Yoowhoo I'm also considering Baez.
Height,weight and any pre opt pics?
Welcome aboard Hun! I also will be going with Dr. Baez in January and have read that she is very cautious about our health. So good luck on your journey!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon