And So It Begins... - Dominican Republic, DO

I've been body conscious all my life. at 22 I have...

I've been body conscious all my life. at 22 I have 2 boys aged 2 and 3 months. I'm y'all and skinny but I wanna be bangin y'all! dr.duran is the one I just feel it! will keep everyone updated my journey starts now...I've posted some before pics! I'm kinda winging this... new to the whole forum thing

Made my decision: My Dr. will be Dra. YILY!!!!!!!!!!! (: (: (:

Ever since i set up this account i've been obsessed. I spend so much time looking at pics and research. I'm so gonna do this! my fiance is being as supportive as he can, but he just says its a big decision and he doesn't know how he's gonna react. duh!!! lol i think he's gonna love it. as a black woman if i'm gonna have an ass its gonna be a big ol' fat booty! lol i'm from Pittsburgh, PA (STEELERNATION!!!) and it's super weak up here girls look busted for real think they the shit though sooooo ratchet honestly. There's one girl that got ass shots but not like a BBL it's some crazy shit... i can't wait to blow her out the water my shit is gonna be so real soft and juicy. her shit has no bounce it's just big n stiff lol. I'm finna take over!!! I deleted my fb so when i do come back folk gon be like DAMMMMNNNN!!! lol n i just had a baby so i'ma just be like yea two kids got me right!!

I've decided to go with Yily. today is day 1 i requested a consultation on this site. I kept it short and sweet no long story all on her di*k lol. She here to work and get $ shit so am I!! lol so I'll just check back. Like I said earlier I'm looking for a later date like Oct-Nov but I'll do like a June-July if she don't book that far in advance. Ladies hpw are you saving money? I used to be a dancer but I gotta 9-5 now since i'm mom and wifey (my man not wit it) and the money is good (make like 760 every 2 wks) but it's damn slower than what i'm used to i could have that in a day feel me! ughh so any suggestions would help. I have a $250/mo car payment and $106/bi weekly daycare payment. 3 bills $53 $89 $86....i did the math and stuff but if you have any ideas as to how i can make a lil extra besides skrippin' lol lemme know!

I've never been on a plane before never travled forreal ughh i'm so ready for this! i'm gonna bring a friend and just recover in a hotel no nurses or nothing i'ma soldier can't nothing hold me down!! i'm the type like i had 2 kids and was cleaning my room after the epidural wore off (fckkk wit meeee (: (; )

lol but that's all i got today... gotta tend to these kiddos and get ready for the HOLIDAYS! merry Christmas and happy new years everyone!! I wrote out some new years resolutions since we all family i'll share with yall:

1. Get my bbl and bi by Nov 30th 2014
2. Live according to my budget
3.manage my time by crating a 24 hour/7 days a week schedule and STICK TO IT! (no room for extras or extra expenses)
4. DO NOT GO OUT! since i work M-F and weekends are dedicated to my kids and man its not too hard. but when you have them urges to just go out and let loose nahh i gotta fall back! plus i don't want NOBODY to see me. nobody knows about this except my man and my best friend who's going with me.

5. NOMORE WEAVE!
again this is easy cause i work a professional 9-5. plus i'm on a natural hair Jpurnney right now i'm 4 mos natural...my hair is a 3C texture shoulder length. i BC'd last november 2012. so my hairstyle pretty much consists of a clean bun everyday. shit i gotta man and i'm not ugly and have good hair so i can pull this off. plus i'm not going out (;

i dont smoke anymore used to smoke that strong HEAVY but now i'm good. i just chill yall. if i think of some more i'll add em up add em up ad em uppp! lol happy holidays beautiful big booty sistas!!! many blessings to you and your's and wishing everybody a safe, God-led, healthy, self motivated, beautiful, sexy, obsessed journey!!

Dra. Yily tho!!!!!

so I sent photos and requested a surgery date for early June late July 2014 and Dr. yily responded!!!! yooooo I'm toooooooo cheesy right now! lol she didn't give me my price quote yet but she sent me the questionnaire I needed to answer (new to this didn't send the first time) just waiting on a response...soon as I set a date I'm booking the flight and ordering a passport. income tax should cover about half and I can save the other half in the meantime. I'm gonna probably go with dr yily I like duran I sent her an email too but haven't heard back... I think I'm gonna call today. we shall see!

YILY GAVE ME MY QUOTE!!!!!! CHYEAHHHHHH

yooooooooo sup RS sistas! dr yily gave me my quote just now via email! in the subject I put " sending deposit need account info/my name" and sent her a pic and all other info. if u don't wanna play the waiting game include in your first message your photos (I made a collage on my iphone make sure u send front back and both sides, nude if your comfortable), age, height, weight, number of deliveries, number of pregnancies, what procedures you want done, any medical conditions or anything else she needs to know. so anyways I sent all that and she quoted me for 4500 not including meds. the email states what's included and what's not. she also said based off my photos I need to gain 10-15 lbs fuck that I'm gaining 20. I AM 5'9" and 145 lbs. for you talk slim girls like me here's a reference. so in total I'm looking at about 6500 total including airfare meds massages etc... I'm so excited. my email said she's not taking deposits to secure surgery dates at this time here's her exact words in the email:

Scheduling Your Surgery Date:
We are currently not taking deposits to secure surgery dates. However this will change in the near future. That being said should you request a surgery date with Dr. de los Santos you must be prepared to send a deposit upon request.

if someone could make sense of this would be greatly appreciated! soo excited I'm def getting this before my 23rd birthday I'm fallin off nobody is gonna even see me until I get this surgery #motivation #letssssgo

dra duran gave me a quote!!!

dra duran gave me a quote today too ASAP!!! she gave me a price of 5,700. I was close look at the too of my profile I estimated a 5600 for price, and duran is taking deposits now. I'm gonna pay my deposit in 2 weeks so we'll see... if be happy with either yily or duran...

who gives the best results on a tall skinny girl yily or duran?

Hey RS SISTAS!! so i like live n breathe this site since I got my quote. so now I wanna know who gives better results for taller slim girls? I'm 5'9 145 lbs both yily and duran suggest I gain 10-15 lbs for results... which I'm gonna do obviously but if there's any girls with my body type who can lemme know somethin that would be what's up!! I just want what I want a tiny waist big booty and hips like I want you to be able to see that ass from the front feel me!! lol I'm also getting breast implants too. I had 2 babies a 2 yr old n a 3 month old both boys and still just stick skinny :( (damn Shame) ughh I just want this so bad I wanna model and stuff mama needs a supplemental income shittttt I don't get no benefits!! I'm a real estate agent and a full time agents assistant but I've only been in my career for a year so still very new coming from the strip club the money's extra slow... so I needs needs needs this!

happy New Years dolls!

here's to a new year! wishing all of you ladies a healthy, prosperous new year! I've been stalking this site non stop. I've decided that I'm def gonna go with dra. duran. I will send her my deposits next Thursday. had to call all my student loans and start paying on them cause lord knows I can't be gettin my refund garnished!! lol
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Skinny girls unite :) I'm seeing Duran in April and also need to gain 10-15lbs. I'm 5'10, 145 normally.. but after a strict regimen of Ensure plus and heavy cream daily I'm up 5 lbs in just a few weeks! You can do it!!! Duran is going to give you exactly what you want
Hey lady. I just checked out your profile and I keep seeing a few of you ladies keep saying you need to gain weight. I was wondering why you guys need to gain weight? is it because of the BBL?
Hey Hun, pre-op I was slim as well and I love my results. You can check my profile and my pics if you like. Good luck with your journey.
Hey girl, I am tall, wish I was slim, but I think both Yily and Duran can give you want you want (although I can't talk from experience). Based on what I have seen on RS, once you have the fat for grafting, you can get the butt/hips u want, you are already slim so u don't need much lipo, if any. I just don't like the way Yily does her BLs.
*what you want
welcome aboard love! will be following your journey.
hey thank you dear! I'll be sure to do the same! how's your journey thus far?
She probably not raking deposits cuz she backed up with potential patients plus she just had a baby 2 weeks ago. What exactly is she charging $4500 for? Try emailing duran again, you may get lucky
andrwea305-- The above quote total includes the following procedures: · Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, armpits, flanks and waist · Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) via fat grafting to the buttock · Breast Augmentation Also included in the quote total are the following: · One compression garment (distributed by SILIMED) · Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) · EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist · Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block) · Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).
oh okay.your getting a breast augmentation thats why its so high. she usually dont charge more than $3800 for a bbl.
yea so price isn't that bad... can't wait!
Thats still good she gave you a wonderful quote. Here's what she sent me for bbl and bl or bbl and ba! So I think you got a steal. =) Yily Loramny De Los Santos Rosario 12/25/13 (8 days ago) to me Hello! How much is it for liposuction, bbl and bl with implants? $5,250 How much is it for liposuction, bbl and bl? $4,600
WOW, welcome. I recently join RS not to long ago. your just as slim as I am. from your pics you look tall too. I'm 5'8. I use to live in philly back in 2004 and moved to miami in 2005 and then I went back to philly in 2008 and moved back to miami 2010. living in philly, I noticed aint to many girl walking around with big booty. I guess it aint popular, especially since everyone it wrapped up in thick coats majority of the time. I wanted to get the bbl in june for my bday, but the more i read the posts the more I want to get it done. so im pushing my date up to april. I'm counting on my income tax money to pay for it along with a settlement money i should be getting within a few weeks. get that ass and good luck
thanks boo welcome also!! yea does it get bad in Philly? pittsburgh weather unpredictable like 2 days ago it was 64 degrees (dec 22nd?) lol . I noticed that too it's not common over here at all girls be havin a lil bit of booty but not that traffic jam booty lol good luck to you if I could go sooner I would! who do you want to do your Sx
its gets really bad in philly. thats one of the reason why i left. I'm going with duran. ive read only good things about her and i see she giving ASS. the kinda ass i need to make ppl stop and break there necks to look at my ass when i go back to visit my family in philly. lol j/k good look to you
Welcome sis yes this site is like crackin lol, I'm 10 months post op and addicted
Welcome hun! I'm in b-more hey neighbor ( sort of) (ravensnations) lol. I jus started my booty journey as well. Look forward to followin your journey!
Thank you neighbor! ahhh the ravens tho!! its cool they got us 22-20 this season... when they see this ass tho we all goin to the superbowl lol. Welcome sista looking forward to followin ya journey as well, many blessings! xxoo
Welcome boo u are hilarious!
hey girl lol thanks, i be havin a good lil time. best of luck on your journey!
Hey WELCOME to RS your results are going to be wonderful!Cant wait to follow your journey as well I'm heading to DR for a new booty elated n anxious !
thank you baby!! did you set a date and who is gonna do your Sx? wish you all the best excited to follow you on your journey!
Hey,lmao ebonymichele wasn't playing..( got me rolling in ma seat). Neways I haven't set a official date, still in between drs but pretty sure going for Duran. On my shit, hustling and saving April, early May my goal.
Welcome RS SISTA! I KNOW YOU'RE EXCITED. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR RESULTS!
heyyyy boo! yes so excited I need this. everyone says I'm beautiful n pretty but I wanna feel that... As a black woman if I'm gonna have an ass it's gonna be a big ol fat booty feel me! lol will keep updating... good luck to you as well xxoo