41 Year Old, Mid Life Crisis?? Perhaps, but I'm Going for It!! Dominican Republic, DO

I have been on this site and have done extensive...

I have been on this site and have done extensive research on this procedure for over 2 years and early this year, I finally decided to choose the doctor.
I'm going with Dra Duran. It took several weeks to get a quote from her after I sent her my request with photos. It is a bit easier to either contact her office early morning or she responds on the weekends, Sundays in particular.
The challenge for me now that I'm only 2 weeks away from my sx date is which recovery house to stay at. I have already sent a $50 deposit to Real Recovery House by Tropical Deluxe. I just need to give them a call to make sure this is legit before I get all the way down there. I'm very excited and very nervous at the same time. I will be getting what the doctor called lip sculpture and bbl. I'm not sure what all supplies I should buy here and take with me or buy there? Will anyone be there around the same time that I will be?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I have only spoke to her via whatsapp and email. I have spoke to her assistant a couple of times via telephone. This is very different for me, but I have been reading hundreds of reviews and studying her work via pics from her patients and I feel comfortable and confident that she is the one for me!