33 Yrs , No Kids, 5'7, 170lbs Waiting for Pricing BBL , Full Lipo, Key Hole, Possible Breasts - Dominican Republic

Waiting for info for Cost and reply for The...

Waiting for info for Cost and reply for

The price FOR
fat grafting to the buttocks, BBL,
liposuction/Liposculpture of the abdomen, arms, Full back, flanks, waist, inner thigh key hole

extra
POSSIBLE breast augmentation with implants to a small full C cup
I am a B cup with left breast smaller than left noticeable

I asked for price cost with these 3 DR.'s

Yily De Los Santos, MD

Agustina Hilario Duran, MD

Australia Fragoso Baez, MD

I am 5'7, 170lbs, 33 years old

total of 20 pound heavier than in 2006 (150lbs)

I had smart lipo in 2006 to flanks and tummy only in Canada total 6.5 pound removed VERY HAPPY for many years but got this patch of fat around my belly button like donut
and it makes SAD face lol ...

no scars no problems Really, was up and moving in 5-7days paid $6500Can funds
all tests and FULL CG, was in CG for 3 months by choice Very minimal bruises and took about 3-4 months for total feeling to come back in mid section
( felt like my skin was asleep if someone touched you )

(I am opting for a new DR due to the cost in canada about 10k without Breasts)

I feel I have a area around my belly button that has fat around my belly button like donut
and it makes SAD face lol ...
I like my back smoothed out and sculpting around my arms,
and thighs and calves to even out.
MY butt cheek has a DENT due to me falling on a door stop, butt sculpting to tail bone ( has fat patch) and round out butt cheeks making them round
possible BBL also but maybe not i think sculpting would be all i need.

I am a size 8-9 170lbs I want to be a size 4-5 about 145-150lbs
left leg 25 want 22-23
right leg 25.5 want 22-23
calf right 16 want 13
calf left 16.5 want 13

Will update with New photos of my own weight loss and what the Doctors reply with!!
and all info where i will stay and how long what i buy to take with me, PS my BFF is spanish so i dont feel i will have a problem with communication

more of me

Wish pics

I know I am NOT that far off.
I just feel I need some Minor improvement to my WANTS vs my HAVES

DR Baez Replied!!!!

Thank you for thinking of me for an evaluation of plastic surgery, for realization of all the surgeries you requested the most important thing is that you must be healthy and the cardiologist must approve that we can perform all procedures.
PLASTIC SURGERY IS NOT THE SAME AS WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY; YOU HAVE TO BE INSIDE NORMAL RANGE OF BMI (BODY MASS INDEX) OR JUST OVERWEIGHT TO HAVE SURGERY. IF YOU SMOKE OR USE ADDICTIVE DRUGS YOU MUST QUIT THEM ONE OR TWO MONTHS BEFORE SURGERY AND TWO MONTHS AFTER TOO IN ORDER TO GET GOOD RESULTS AND NO COMPLICATIONS. PLASTIC SURGERIES ARE FOR HEALTHY PEOPLE OR THOSE WHO HAVE ANY CLINICAL CONDITION BUT ARE UNDER CONTROL, IF YOU HAVE ANY DISEASE YOU HAVE TO CONSULT AND GET APPROVAL OF YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE SURGERY.
( she is Very Serious Clear on the information she game me )
Price for the surgeries that you are requesting, liposculture to abdomen, waist, back, flanks plus Brazilian butt lift (including hips) is US$ 2800 dollars,

if you get lipo to arms, abdomen, back, flanks, inner thighs and BBL is 3200 dollars,
if you add breast implants and lift is 4800 dollars, i dont usually perform lipo to outer thighs and calf as these areas can make you lose some blood

If i wanted to do it separate what would the Cost be VS together?

If you are aiming to have a breast augmentation, there are several brands of breast implants but all are silicone gel cohesive, texturized implants (Silimed, Eurosilicone, and Donasis) depending on the brand you choose then your quote might be lower or higher, (Silimed is the most expensive brand as we do not have mentor implants anymore). If you have breast surgery at the same time with Brazilian Butt lift, you have to know that you could face some issues with the projection and volume of your butt after surgery as you will have to sleep over your back.
ME:
I would not need a BA lift . Just implants
I would just like to know how much are BA are please
How much downtime would it be?
5-7 days

Would it be through armpits?
no, through nippler or under your breast creast

Prefilled bags or you fill them up once inserted in me?
silicone gel is the type we use here

I am a B cup want to be a C cup
I like to know how Much implants and are several brands of breast implants

Silimed, cost?

DR. Duran Replied!!!

Hola HollyWoodz
Muchas gracias!
Thank you so much!
As i saw you want liposculpture bbl and Ba.

If you are healthy and hemoglobin level is around 13
I can do liposculpture with fat graft and Ba but the area for lipo we'll decide here depending of a lot of factor because maybe you want too much area at once.
My price for you us 5,800

You can call to my office and get available date and details
Thank you for want to be a Durán Doll!!

Here i let the general information:

Medication before surgery:
i like To know hemoglobin level if It is possible If not You can use a month before: Iron with ácido folico and vitamin C and B12 (only It before surgery)
Use 2 days before surgery antibacterial soap for take shower like dermiscrub liquid soap.

After surgery You'll need:

Lioton gel (heparin gel)
Arnica (tab y crema)

Other:
toallas sanitarias (pad)
Franela t shirt cotton (blanco, white)
Toallitas húmedas (wipes)
Ropa cómoda (confortable clothes)

This price includes:

•Pre-surgical medical examinations
•Cardiologic Evaluation
•Photographs (before and after surgery)
•Operating Room
•Anesthesia
•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Garment)
•Supplies and disposable materials
•Medicines (analgesics and antibiotics)
•Medical fees
•One night at the clinic
•One night of nursing care
•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery
•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post-operative

This price Excludes the cost of medical insurance and post-operative medications.
The medical insurance is a requirement and its purpose serves to ensure that you are covered in the event that you will need to be transferred to a local hospital in case of an emergency.
The cost of this insurance is $130 or us150 USD.
The cost of the post-operative medication is around $150 USD

The patient is responsible for reserving their flight and stay. I recommend that my patients stay at a recovery house to ensure they are receiving the proper care during their recovery.
Please reserve your stay and send me the details of your choice upon confirmation of surgery. You will need to be here for at least 10 days

Dr. Duran info

Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran, MD
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 stars from 439 reviews
The International Center of Advanced Plastic Surgery (CIPLA)
137 Avenida Pedro Henriquez Urena, 2nd. Floor Suite 212, Sector La Esperilla, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
(809) 565-5348 | Cell: (809) 707-7163 | (809) 331-5050 ext. 212,

hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com

I asked Dr Duran for..

I asked Dr Duran for a price without BA, as I am afraid of the recovery with all BBL Lipo and BA
No reply as to Cost.

Airport info

Our airport is located in the city of Santo Domingo and is called Las Americas International Airport (SDQ).

Recovery house info

My 1st Choice in Recovery House
1 - the day of surgery is not charged, you can store your stuff with us without a fee as other recovery houses, consider it an abuse, because if you're not to collect.
2-we have our own massage area, overlooking the sea, A MASSAGE Lymphatic OF 45 min in duration, more paraffin ultrasound, everything in our comfortable and clean facilities
2-especifico tenemus not one menu, we asked the patient to want to eat, always within the possibilities as you can see. are made up to 6 different meals healthy food always taste good
3-our prices, ls best keeping in mind all the service provided. as enfermeria 24 hours, doctors, ambulance service, and laboratory and more ...
4-ahhh and our massages are priced at 25 usd, unlike other spas that are 33 or 34 usd

Other Options