33 Yo/ Tummy Tuck and or Bbl - Dominican Republic, DO

Please help! I need know if I should have a tt or...

Please help! I need know if I should have a tt or bbl or should I do both at the same time? I am so scared of the pain. I plan to travel to DR to have both done this month with Dr. Walkiris Robles. I cant imagine no being able to lay on my tummy or butt. I'm wondering if I should just do the fat transfer to my but and skip the TT. Please let me know what you guys think? Take a look at my photos. I cant believe I finally wrote a review. LOL! I promise to keep you all updated as I appreciate all the real selfer stories that helped me make a decision. TTYL!

Feedback please

Let me know what y'all think I need

Looking for someone to buddy up with for my surgery with DR. WALKIRIS ROBLES

Hey so I'm looking for a buddy to go to DR with. I'm leaving from Cali going to DR alone after I found out my husband can't take off work.

150 punds before surgery

I leave on 9/10 which means I'm 9 days away, Anybody else going to Dr. Robles around this time. I'm a total nervous reck. I am going alone, Please keep me in your prayers that I recover well and make it back home safe to my family. Thank you all.

I've been so stressed out about this trip. I leave in 5 days (still have nothing packed) I keep thinking what if I don't make it out of surgery. I haven't found any deaths on the net with Robles. I think I'm just a emotional roller coaster. Is this normal?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon