33 Yo/ Tummy Tuck and or Bbl - Dominican Republic, DO

Please help! I need know if I should have a tt or...

Please help! I need know if I should have a tt or bbl or should I do both at the same time? I am so scared of the pain. I plan to travel to DR to have both done this month with Dr. Walkiris Robles. I cant imagine no being able to lay on my tummy or butt. I'm wondering if I should just do the fat transfer to my but and skip the TT. Please let me know what you guys think? Take a look at my photos. I cant believe I finally wrote a review. LOL! I promise to keep you all updated as I appreciate all the real selfer stories that helped me make a decision. TTYL!

Feedback please

Let me know what y'all think I need

Looking for someone to buddy up with for my surgery with DR. WALKIRIS ROBLES

Hey so I'm looking for a buddy to go to DR with. I'm leaving from Cali going to DR alone after I found out my husband can't take off work.

150 punds before surgery

I leave on 9/10 which means I'm 9 days away, Anybody else going to Dr. Robles around this time. I'm a total nervous reck. I am going alone, Please keep me in your prayers that I recover well and make it back home safe to my family. Thank you all.

ANYBODY ELSE HAVING WEIRD DEATH THOUGHTS ONCE UNDER THE KNIFE IN DR?

I've been so stressed out about this trip. I leave in 5 days (still have nothing packed) I keep thinking what if I don't make it out of surgery. I haven't found any deaths on the net with Robles. I think I'm just a emotional roller coaster. Is this normal?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon