33 Yo/ Tummy Tuck and or Bbl - Dominican Republic, DO

Please help! I need know if I should have a tt or...

Please help! I need know if I should have a tt or bbl or should I do both at the same time? I am so scared of the pain. I plan to travel to DR to have both done this month with Dr. Walkiris Robles. I cant imagine no being able to lay on my tummy or butt. I'm wondering if I should just do the fat transfer to my but and skip the TT. Please let me know what you guys think? Take a look at my photos. I cant believe I finally wrote a review. LOL! I promise to keep you all updated as I appreciate all the real selfer stories that helped me make a decision. TTYL!

Where R the pictures ??
Sorry. Im new to this. I think I posted them on my other reviews please check them as I am trying to delete this review and having problems.
Understood how do I find the other reviews??

Feedback please

Let me know what y'all think I need

Hey! Both.
Both a tummy tuck with lipo and bbl. once she gets rid of all the stomach fat u might have loose skin that only a tummy tuck can fix.
Tt and bbl....:-)

Looking for someone to buddy up with for my surgery with DR. WALKIRIS ROBLES

Hey so I'm looking for a buddy to go to DR with. I'm leaving from Cali going to DR alone after I found out my husband can't take off work.

I would say do both...but just know it's not a cake walk. Recovery is slow, especially with numerous procedures. I got my butt filled in no drain & it's still sore/swollen. I think the lipo is the worse part. U will be fine alone, use a RH, they will take care of U.
You don't need a TT. You have good skin elascity and will leave you with a bad scar.
Thanks for sharing.. Do your research. Best Wishes!

150 punds before surgery

I leave on 9/10 which means I'm 9 days away, Anybody else going to Dr. Robles around this time. I'm a total nervous reck. I am going alone, Please keep me in your prayers that I recover well and make it back home safe to my family. Thank you all.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

ANYBODY ELSE HAVING WEIRD DEATH THOUGHTS ONCE UNDER THE KNIFE IN DR?

I've been so stressed out about this trip. I leave in 5 days (still have nothing packed) I keep thinking what if I don't make it out of surgery. I haven't found any deaths on the net with Robles. I think I'm just a emotional roller coaster. Is this normal?

Prayers for your surgery! :) Be Positive :) all will go well.
Good luck, I will be following your journey
I'm anxious, especially w the death of Joan Rivers. I think they used too much sedatives on her. My Dr's anesthesiologist has over 15yrs exp., I will be in good hands. I truly hope so.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon