32 Yr Old Plus Size Female 5"10 220 Pounds on a Quest to Have a BBl, TT & Breast Lift - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm currently waiting for quotes from DR.Duran &...

I'm currently waiting for quotes from DR.Duran & DR. Robles I'm also still torn between the two...any help would suffice. I love my curves, hate my fat belly & my funny shaped buttocks. It's funny bec my friends refer to me as big booty this & stallion that... But I have such an undesirable figure!!

DR. Duran or DR Robles Still reviewing surgeons as of now

hey doll, I've been worried about the same thing. iam 5'11 and weigh 270 lbs. its crazy bcuz it doesn't look like it at ALL ! when i tell people there jaws drop. smh. everyone says i wear it well. Im sure 50 pounds of that is in my breast , I'm like a 48DDD. I want to get my body done so bad. did you hear back from anyone? .. take a look at my page girl we are shaped the same.
wHOOOP! MORE TALL CHICKS!!! YES! I'M 5'9" 225POUNDS. 38ddd BOOBS, IN NEED OF A TT,BBL,AND BL! ITS GOING DOWN MARCH 2015
U can check out yily or my doc! Me n u kinda have the she shape... n my do don't care about weight hun
Ok cool, bec those other two seem like they don't want my business! Thanks so much!
Gd luck
Thanks doll!
I will be following your journey, can't wait to see your results we are about the same Ht & Wt.
Oh wow hey stallion! Good luck to you!
Thanks
Hey hun welcome to the booty train and all that comes with it! Take vitamins to get your body prepared fir sx! I hope you get your qoutes back soon and choose right sx! You have a giod foundation Im also a tall girl 5 "9 and I weighed the same going into sx 220....I love my work just got bbl and Im in love! Best wishes I will follow your journey!
Thanks!! What type of vitamins should i be taking? So many things I don't know & so much more research I need to do ughhh!
You def need to start taking vitamin C and iron and thats most important dont want your iron levels to be low they wont do sx if so...you dont want a blood transfusion out of the country! Take some folic acid too. Also ask sx what else you need to prep! After sx take keep taking C and iron and Arnica and bromleen. Eat healthy afterwards alot of protein and low salt to prevent swelling!
Thanks so much I've ordered most of the items you listed! I appreciate you.
Welcome to RS. Good luck!
Thanks I'll definitely need it!
Lol well damnnn u already bad
Lol why thanks swayzee! Just wish I felt the same way.
I fill you, I was getting the same compliments lol, but they don't know what we have going on until clothes are off lol. I hope all goes well either direction you take. I want BL done also. Maybe ill do at a later time.
feel***
Yes exactly. Thanks doll!