29, Mommy of 3, Looking to Do BR,BL & LIPO - Dominican Republic

Hello everyone! I have been checking on here for a...

hello everyone! I have been checking on here for a while now and decided to start my own review. 2 months ago, I went to Atlanta to dr jimmerson for a BBL. the day AFTER surgery, I heard of all the other drs in the DR!!:( I was soooo sad, and I still am!!!! I paid 12,400.00 for my surgery, BEFORE meds and flights and hotels etc.. I ended up paying close to 15,000.00. I could've went to the DR and gotten Everything I wanted and STILL had money left FML. anyways, he did a good job, but I was very sad because here in the US, they can only take a certain amount of fat for BBL. they wont suck EVERYTHING out like the drs in the DR will. so he took from my back, and sides, but left my stomach:(:(. So in a way , I feel misproportioned . eeeh so now im looking to go to the DR and get LIPO in my stomach, under my armpits, and either a BR with a BL, or a BA with a BL. I decided to go through bella consultants. jasmine is a sweetheart. im wanting to go with duran, so im waiting on 3 different quotes. buuuuut for some reason im not finding too many pics of BL, BR or BA. im only seeing BBLS!!!! I want to see what her work looks like with breasts. can anyone tell me how to find it.??? oh and I see girls writing their info on here, so heres mine. I am 5'6. 180 lbs. 38DD. my waist is a 35. my butt is a 42. I will take pics and post here in a bit.

My body pics today 8•23•14

These are my pics after my BBL with Dr. jimmerson. I am 3 months post op. (Not 2 months like i said yesterday, sorry) so as you can see from my BACK picture, he didnt take any fat from underneath my arms.( like right above my bra roll area) & he didnt take any at all from my stomach :( . So i feel like my body looks weird . It makes me sad!!!!! So i think i need lipo in my stomach, and in my armpit area. I will post "before breast pics" closer to my surgery.

Ummmm ok??

Hello beauties! Ok so i requested a quote from Duran for a BR, BL & lipo and i got an email back giving me a 6,000.00 quote FOR A BBL AND BRRAST AUGMENTATION! wth lol!!! Totally not what i asked for!! Has anyone else had these weird quotes happen!?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

oh many darling, i understand your frustration...he hooked ur butt up, and didn't give u the smooth flat back and waist we all long to have...i did my boobs in Canada(I'm Canadian), you said your considering implants, u already got a good sized boobs, if u want a lift, that i get, but i wouldn't recommend you getting implants from DR....althought their BBL skills are ON POINT, remember bbl is just sucking out fat, injecting somewhere else...implants stay in your body, and Ive heard from few other girls on RS, that sometimes their boobs go hard, or their implants need to be replace, far sooner than a CAD or USA persons would...member DR doctors got the sculpting skills, got the ass shaping skills, and resources, but becarfully with the implants...quality WILL NOT be like ours at home, if ur gonna do it, get all the info, brand, style, and each implant is pose to have a serial number.(sry if I'm bursting ur bubble, i believen be safe, not sorry sweets)..i know how it feels to be unhappy with parts of your body so do as you must., just ples be safe!
Hey thanks doll! I appreciate the honesty from you. Thats crazy because i was literally telling my fiancé last night, that maybe implants or ANY breast surgery wouldnt be the best idea For the D.R. .... It seems like they are amaaazing at lipo and BBL, but i havent seen too many breast procedures!! Hmmmm.....
I've seen some good ones. But more of not so great stuff! Yily seems to be better known for boobs and small waists Durans known for butts n sculpture But ya. Just be safe with boobies n check it out!
Wowwwww!!! It kills me how USA DR's try to bash & intimidate us from going to dr's in other countries, yet most of their skills don't compare! He's getting sloppy! At what point did the lightbulb go off & tell him to skimp on the lipo under your arms/back & don't do the stomach at all!?!? Don't get me wrong you look good, but just imagine how you'd look & feel had you gotten exactly what the F you wanted & paid for? Sorry. I'm so mad at this! Good luck Duran will get you right!
Yes she will! I agree. My whole point is he could have saved you some pain by doing his freakn job. Dont he realize the these procedures are hard on the body! and he purposely skipped the lipo for you to come back for more toture!!! I could just scream in his face!! lol
Yes i totally agree, everyone makes it as if women go to the DR because its cheap, but in all reality, they do an amaaaazing job out there. Its not only the price! Thank you doll, i sure hope so!;)
I couldn't agree with you anymore! Youre cooooool;););) lol
I know I've seen headlines saying "women go to DR to get cheap plastic surgery and get bacteria!" Now they know they wrong for that, I been working in critical care for 14 years in a lot of hospitals cause I do Per Diem. I have seen the whole I CU and CCU full of MRSA and VRSA we gotta gown and glove up mask and everything for each patient. I know some of the OR rooms in DR look outdated but honestly the most important thing is the cleanliness of the room and the instruments, the techniques of the people involved. it's a hit or miss, the doctor has to be the one with good ethics to keep everyone else inline. because people usely do what the doc expects of them..... Sorry for rambling on Just to say... Even if it was a cheap plastic surgeon here in the US I would still travel to DR cause they give the results I expect! Besides plastic surgery should be affordable why should you pay $20,000 for a TT. so only the rich get to look good after kids?
The BBL look very good but for the price he charged you I think it was too expensive. I had BL, Tummy tuck lipo flanks, and I paid 13K.
Wow are you serious!!? Thats crazy, ugh it makes me sad!!!
For what it's worth, you look very nice and shapely which I'm sure was part of your goal. Nevertheless, I can understand your feelings about the undone lipo areas. Hopefully Duran will take you to the next level you desire. Looking forward to seeing ur results.
Thank you very much, i appreciate that;), i cant wait
you look good already but good luck on your journey
Sheesh! thats alot of money! No fair! and imma try and find out why they don't allow the docs to take out a certain amount. Imma do some real research and find out exactly why he could take out the little bit of fat you didnt want cause it does look like you were asking for too much with all that money and no tummy tuck!!! And is therefat police.? to check n see how much fat each doctor removes?? bull sh!! he wants you to come back! for round 2 and give him more $! so he made you pay $12,000+ for a bbl? and wouldnt lipo your body? You know I looked him up to for a breast lift... didnt like his work.. Imma get back about my little research.
Lol fat police!!!! Hahaha i know right!!!! But i guess in the US, you can only take 5,000 ccs maximum, because anything after that puts you at risk for your body to go into shock or something like that!!!! I was so sad because he didnt tell me that he wasnt gonna do my stomach til RIGHT BEFORE THE SURGERY!!!
Nnnoooooo! are you serious right before surgery? look at this. These are the guide lines for the procedure: You can look it up LIPOSUCTION VOLUME There is no scientific data available that support a specific volume maximum at which point liposuction is no longer safe, although the risk of complications is unavoidably higher as the volume of aspirate and the number of anatomic sites treated increases. 1) It is important to note the distinction between total fat removed and total aspirate removed. Total aspirate is defined as the combination of total fat and fluid removed during liposuction. Total aspirate should be the method used when tracking the volume of liposuction removed. 2) Regardless of the anesthetic route, large volume liposuction (greater than 5,000 cc total aspirate) should be performed in an acute-care hospital or in a facility that is either accredited or licensed. Postoperative vital signs and urinary output should be monitored overnight in an appropriate facility by qualified and competent staff who are familiar with perioperative care of the liposuction patient. AMERICAN SOCIETY OF PLASTIC SURGEONS® 444 East Algonquin Road • Arlington Heights, IL 60005-4664 • 847-228-9900 • www.plasticsurgery.org
Oh wow, I just read something Duran tweeted on August 10th saying she doesn't work with Jasmine and you all are wasting your money!! I wonder how I could make this a "discussion" for everyone to see. Smh
Oops, I'm sorry there's a fake Jasmine floating around, not Jazmine Navarro. And I would check out Duran's ig for ba's, bl's, br's, etc @Dra_Duran.
Ok cool thank you! I will search IG today!
You're welcome, you look great btw! And good luck with everything. :)
Isn't Duran's IG deleted or No?
Sorry u paid all tht money and ur not happy...i will be following your journey
Thanks doll! I hope this time around will be better!!