A Cutie With No Booty! - Dominican Republic, DO

So I decided with years ago to have A BBL, but...

So I decided with years ago to have A BBL, but they were a pretty new procedure at the time (and fairly expensive). After a failed relationship and a baby, I started thinking it over again. I began a weight loss and after losing 30+ lbs, I began to get back my self confidence. But I realized my body and booty were not ever going to shape the way I wanted on my own no matter how many squat challenges I did. So I started doing my research again and came across RS. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for this site. Anywho, I am now researching doctors and have decided to go to DR. They have the best results, the happiest clientele, and the most affordable prices. But trying to decide between Dras. Yily, Duran, or Baez. I like them all...Yily has the best booties but I think the look I am going to for is more subtle and natural as I have seen in Baez and Durans work. I have requested quotes from all 3 and I received a response within an hour from Yily (I was shocked based on some reviews of her response time). Looks like with Yily would like $4500 for lipo to arms, flanks, stomach, back, and pits with BBL and TT. Amazing price and her email gave me a ton of information about pre/post op care, accommodations, medications, etc. I am sure it was a form email that picked out my keywords (I wrote it in Spanish) and it kinda freaks me a little but at least its up front pricing. I am going to wait to hear back from the others before picking one out. I am open to feedback about all 3 doctors or surgery in DR. Can't wait to become a doll!!!!!

The Frustration That Is Wish Pictures...

It's so hard for me to find wish pics of a booty! I would like to still maintain some of my own shape, I am looking for a more natural and subtle transition and I am trying to remain realistic on my results. I have a ton of women (mostly smaller plus size models) whose shape I would like to mimic but how I view realistic may be different than others. Maybe you ladies can help? I found my best wish pics are ones I created of myself using a plastic surgery app. That way, I am able to see my own body in that shape. I have a short torso so it's hard for me to see what it would look like with a tummy tuck and lipo. I think I am going to post this to the doctors as well to see if the results are realistic. Ladies, please help! I would really appreciate constructive and positive opinions!!!

Do I Finally Have Wish Pics? Do I?

Ok dolls...
I have tried to calm down my obsession here but I can't. Since I finalized my decision to have the BBL and TT surgery and on this site researching and reading reviews, I have been OBSESSED and over the moon excited about getting my procedure(s) done and I don't even have a reply back from Duran yet. I have been scoping wish pics, reading reviews, doing a ton of research, and bothering my HR department trying to figure out how to get the best use of my vacation time since I will need to be away from work at least 10 days. I also showed my own altered pics to doctors in the forum and a couple of them already got back to me saying that my expectations were realistic.

In doing my research I found a bunch of ideas I have been writing down, pinning, etc and my head is whirling. I found a site on Facebook via Bella Vita's Facebook (I may use their services to get a hold of Duran, I already got sent the contract to sign) and it's a woman who sells everything you need post-op in a kit! How clever/convenient is that?! Her kits include everything from vitamins, wipes, Ensure, t-shirts, chux (puppy pads I call 'em), arnica oil, water pills, etc. I don't think I will need all of that though. I put together a list based on a few suggestions from posters and reviews and it is lllooonnnggg. So I am trying to narrow it down a bit. I also messaged a girl on Facebook who's profile picture looked a lot like Duran's work. Trying not to sound like a creeper, I made sure she had a procedure done first and she had. She actually did go to Duran and gave me a bunch of hints and tips all in a 10 min conversation. She's making me a list of absolute essentials and things I can leave at home. This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

So, finding wish pics was starting to bother me. When I say I've been obsessed, I truly mean it. I have been looking at girls at work, people on the street, I even tried taking a picture of a girl at the Justin Timberlake concert on the sly (didn't work, my flash went off and I looked awkward). I went through pictures of plus size models and full figured girls on Pinterest and I finally narrowed it down. Before anyone asks, I am trying to get realistic and more natural procedures that closely match me. It would be insane for me to go from having no hips to have super wide hips for example. I like my thicker frame and if I was shaped the way I was going for, I would be perfectly happy with my body/weight. But I'm not and if there was ever a time to look the way you want, it would be now. I want to be all set and sexy for my 30th birthday and a new body would make the perfect gift to myself!

Now to get to the basics. I need to narrow down a time (I'm thinking fall, I am having my arms lipo'd and I will need a faja with sleeves) and pay Bella Vita so they can get me all confirmed with Duran and buy a plane ticket with my tax refund. Now I am not the richest of girls, so I did set up a crowd funding campaign for anyone who wants to donate. My mom and sister are not for the surgery at all, so I am trying to slide it through friends and onto their friends. It may be tacky to some but I am trying to save so if someone wants to donate then why not (if you want to donate, message me ;) Are there any future DR dolls that are going for procedures near Chicago? I think I'll need a buddy! Anyway, I suppose I should get off RS for now and get some kind of work done...

Fake Facebook Pages? And Updated Wish Pics...

In doing some research, on the whole process of surgery/recovery in DR, I have come across a number of websites, blogs, and Facebook groups who are sharing the experience for all women across the world looking to have surgery in DR. While searching through Facebook, I think I encountered a slew of fake Facebook pages for women claiming to have had work done by some of the popular surgeons, mostly Yily. I could kind of pick up that they were fake due to the lack of real pictures, absence of friends, but friends with the surgeons of choice. Some of these pages had birthdays around the same time and even started their Facebook page around the same time (Oct-Nov 2013). I just thought this was a little odd. Has anyone else seen this?

Anyway, I think I have finally narrowed down a time frame in which to have my surgery. I am thinking of going in on labor day. It will be a paid holiday here in the US (less paid time off of work, got to keep as much as possible) and then hopefully by the next weekend I can come back home and immediately go back to work. I have joined a group a RH group on Facebook that helps you locate a surgery or RH buddy. I found one who's coming from Spain (Spanish speaker=winning) and she has a couple of buddies coming in at the same time. I think this will make for a good healing process and fun when doing it with comrades. I completed my info to send to Bella Vita as well as a list of questions for the doctors. I also sent off for a quote from Dra. Tania Medina de Garcia earlier today. She answered one of my questions so I figured why not. Her work is very nice, but I'm not able to see any of her BBL pictures unless they're mixed in with her others on her website. I am leaning more towards Duran as her lipo skills are FIERCE and her booties are perfect. So I'm about 85% Duran 10% Yily and 5% Tania (as I type this I got a reply requesting my pictures, nice timing). I really want natural, for me, results so I've had to look at plus size models for inspiration. It's hard to find plus size models with the same size boobs and are curvy. I stumbled across London Andrews and I think her curves are perfect for me. Definitely what I am looking for to maintain a thick and curvy, womanly shape. Do you have celebrities/models as an inspiration?

Dra. Medina de Garcia Update

So while writing my last update, I was also emailing back and forth with Dra. Medina de Garcia. It seems that she would like to do my surgeries in 2 different waves about 4-6 months apart... 0_0 (

Dra Medina de Garcia Update (pt 2)

not sure why the rest didn't post.

The doctor suggested in the first surgery to be lipo of back, BBL, and TT ($4000) and then 4-6 mos later come back for lipo of the tummy and breast reduction (which I didn't ask for) for another $4000. I would need to stay 2 weeks for each set and she said this was the best way to do it to avoid 'dead skin' (nerve damage?) and sagging. She also said that these things done at the same time could make my hemo levels drop too low. I appreciate that piece of advice but there was some questions left. Like where would the fat come from for the BBL? Surely it can't all come from my back. And what about doing lipo on the tummy after a TT, didn't that seem kind of backwards. I see her work on her website and it's very good, but it seems to be limited to breasts, which look amazing. I am going to wait to hear from Duran...obviously Team Duran!

The Struggle Is Real

I had a dream about surgery last night. I don't remember the details, but I know right before I went to sleep, a girl in one of the surgery FB groups said she was having surgery with Duran on the date I picked. I felt betrayed! Like Duran was cheating on me! (feelings are completely invalid, as I haven't even gotten a quote) So I woke up this morning with Yily on my mind and a reply to ExoticAsiaBlue (sp?) here on RS. Her results look great! So back to being on the fence for me...I don't want to be one of the last patients of the day with Duran. But the reports of Yily not acutally doing the surgeries really freak me out. So I went hunting for other former patients of both and found before/after of women who share my body type. This of course doesn't help make my decision as I still have no idea who to pick. Both of these are great! I think I might have to see who will let me be first for surgery on my desired date...what do you ladies think?

C'mon Dra. Duran...Like WTF!!!

I had some blood tests run a couple months ago. I called my PCPs office to see if they knew what my Hemo was. When they called back, they said they didn't have them from the tests I took (blood sugar, cholesterol, etc) and then asked me why I needed them...

....Umm, what?! Why can't I know my own Hemo?

So I told Nosey Nurse that I was considering having a cosmetic procedure and that I wanted to know. She then informed me that the surgeon would run all of those tests for me. I rolled my eyes, thanked her, and hung up. I always have some level of difficulty with my PCP and I have better luck getting what I need from my FNP. I already know I am not going to be able to get my pain meds from her but she's super quick to prescribe me some amoxicillin so I'm lucky there. But I am very worried about my Hemo. I have been anemic for as long as I could remember. I've never been able to donate blood and when I got pregnant, I was put on an iron regimen and even after months of that, I still lost a lot of blood when I gave birth to my daughter. I am going to get started on getting it up now, so I don't run into issues later.

Still waiting to hear back from Dra. Duran, and it would have been about 3 weeks since the first time I emailed her. I have since emailed her 3 more times, sent her a message on WhatsApp, a message on FB and a comment on her Instagram. Not to mention I have called her office (someone picked up the phone *insert exaggerated surprise face here*) but I was directed to another number that goes straight to voicemail. I really want Duran to do my surgery, her results are friggin phenomenal! But if I can't get a hold of her, I am moving on to Yily. I have sent off my contract to Bella Vita a couple days ago and just paid my invoice, so I am just waiting for a response from her and hopefully she can get a hold of Duran. I'm tired of playing the waiting game/hide and seek Duran...I just want to give you my money so you can give me my booty!!

Ok Duran, Buh Bye

Looks like a Yily Barbie/Goddess/Doll I will be! I gave Duran until the end of this week to either respond to either me or Bella Vita with a quote. Well it's Thursday afternoon, and I give up. In total, I have sent this woman 3 messages on Facebook, 4 comments on instagram pictures, 2 mentions on twitter, 3 messages on whatsapp, 14 total emails from 3 separate addresses and 8 phone calls...I quit. So on to Yily I go!

Bella Vita for the most part has been awesome, they respond fairly quickly to emails and always friendly. In the week that I have hired them, they have gotten my quotes from Yily and Baez with dates. They have answered a few questions I had (including one brought up by Healing Haven regarding my skin disease) and questions about hotels and nurses versus recovery houses. I did ask Bella Vita to give me a quote from Robles just to weigh some more options, but I'm fairly certain I am going with Yily. She was my top choice when I first made the decision but I was swayed by Duran's technique. But in getting BACK to bASSics (see what I did there?) I knew Yily was the right choice for me. I don't want to be lipo'd to the Gods, I want a nice natural waist, but for the love of all that is holy, I want a flat tummy and a big beautiful booty. And thats what Yily does! I am playing with dates for late Sept or early Oct now so hopefully I will come up with something tonight and be able to wire my deposit to Yily tomorrow.

Just need to figure out from here...airfare, RH or hotel, fajas/compression garments (found the one in the picture on eBay brand new from CountourMD for $25 orig $95), getting my meds and hopefully a SX buddy! Any ladies heading down around that time?

Compression Top

Ooops, forgot to post the picture. I am going to have arm lipo so I wanted to find some sleeves with a bra top. Most fajas that cover my girls (yes, I call my boobies 'my girls') are compression for post breast surgery and I don't like to suffocate my ladies. And I am worried about wearing a regular bra while trying to heal. So I think the bra tops with sleeves are a good option but wow are they expensive. So eBay and I have rekindled our relationship over compression garments...

I finally heard from Duran!!

.......and she turned me down. :(
*le sigh*
She informed Bella Vita that my weight and skin disease was an issue. I have a genetic skin disease called Hidradenitis suppurativa. It causes boils and lesions to form in the most sweaty areas of your body. She said if I lost 20 lbs, which I am already doing, and get my skin under control she would revisit my case. Well I can respect her decision to approach me cautiously. But I can say since being diagnosed with HS 14 years ago, I've had 3 surgeries and not once has it affected the operation or my recovery. Oh well....Yily here I come!!!

Is Anyone Else As Obsessed As I Am?

I have been seriously studying, researching, inquiring etc on my procedure and everything that comes along with it. I am SO excited and I am SO many months away! RS and the FB groups are my constants all day long, and I have random questions that I want to post but my review would be all over the place. And I keep looking at booties and imagining myself with more curves and a nice round booty. I caught myself checking out a chick in church and I had to stop. Booty....booty as far as the eye can see...

On another note: I sent, through Bella Vita, for quotes from Robles and Alamonte. On a whim over the weekend, I sent for a quote from Dra. Cynthia Disla. Ladies, she is quick with the responses! I emailed her late on Friday night and early Monday morning she responded with a quote. And then responded within an hour twice more when I asked additional questions. I like her work, but I haven't seen much of it. I am concerned about her results with my body type. Her quote is a little higher than most of the other ones I got (with the exception of Dra. Medina -- yikes) but I am going to wait it out and see. I would consider her a second or back up choice for now. I am still waiting to send a deposit to lock my date in with Yily, even though I haven't set one in stone. I really don't want to spend $45 on an international wire and I read somewhere she has a PayPal account. I am waiting for Bella Vita to get back to me on that one, but if anyone knows she does, please message me!

Question for current/former patients...did you buy a second faja/compression garment before surgery? I wanted to have one before I went down there (especially if I caught one on sale) for when the first one is getting washed. I know its going to get gross and will need a washing!

ER Visit

...also wanted to share everyone what I learned over the weekend about pulmonary embolisms. I shared this in a few groups on FB. Also, it's called a D-Dimer (sp?) test, a nurse/doll informed me ;)

I'm a mom, but I'm a woman too. Can't I be both at the same time?

...I sat on my ass waiting to send this deposit to Yily.
Why?
Because I worried that by sending it, i was taking the food right out of my daughter's mouth. So I thought about it. What does my daughter need? What could this money be used towards for her, her health, her well being, her education? So I thought about it, for days, and came up with...nothing. At 3 years old, my daughter has more clothes and shoes than I can store, a room (literally) full of toys, a tablet, enrolled in an early learning program, and most importantly a mom who would starve and be naked so she could eat steak and wear designer clothes if that's what she wanted.

Ladies, we are mothers, but can't we be women too at the same damn time? I mean....COME THE F*CK ON!!!! We cared about our appearance before the kids, right? What are we exemplifying for our daughters? What are we teaching our sons? What are we waiting for and why? Now, before someone gets their panties in a knot, I am not saying use little Timmy's leg brace money to buy you a new booty. But what I'm saying is we can do both. As mothers, we play more than one role all the time, why is the role of just being a woman forgotten so easily? I personally do not want to be one of those women putting themselves off for decades, then look up and the kids are 30 years old and i still haven't tried dying my hair red. Does that make me selfish? Probably. Does that make me a bad mom? Not at all. To be a good mom, in my opinion, we have to remind our kids and ourselves that our lives do not revolve around them all day, everyday. We had lives and obligations before them, and we're going to have to have them when they grow up. This may be easy to say because my daughter is young, or because I am not married, or because I'm only 28 years old. But I only get one chance at life, and I am not promised tomorrow. I don't want to wait to live it, do you?

Oh, yea! One more thing...

I BOOKED YILY!!!!! Dominican Republic look out, I will be there in the fall! I booked Oct. 9th but I'm pretty flexible on dates, especially since I haven't booked a flight. It'd be nice to find some other dolls that are going around that time.

Can I Just Go Tomorrow?

A failure to plan is a plan for failure, right?
I am glad I set a date farther back to make sure I get my mind/body (and finances -- let's be real, it's still very much a recession in my world) in order. I also wanted to make sure I made a well informed decision about my procedures, doing as much research as possible. But the anticipation is starting to kill me! I want to go tomorrow! I want to start shopping for my new body!

...but alas, I will wait anxiously for October to come for my transformation.

So while I am saving the money and getting my body ready, I began to wonder if I even needed to lose much more weight. I am within the BMI requirements Yily sent me. And really, I don't want to be too thin or unrealistic. I'll look like a bobble head doll. I really just want hips and and ass, and I really wouldn't mind staying the same pants size that I am now, I think I would look amazing that way. So should I lose more weight? Stay the same? I don't know...

I have been lusting over Mandii B's body lately. She has lost weight recently and has a smaller waistline, but I love her shape in some of her photos. Other photos make her booty look too big or boxy. But I think Yily could work her magic and make me look AMAZING! What do you think? Can I get close?

Photos Didn't Post?

RH? No thanks....?

I am pretty sure that the next part of my SX journey is to find an RH or a place to recover. Since I will most likely be spending a majority, if not all of the time in DR by myself, I need to be somewhere that I can get nearly round the clock care. So I am at a toss up between an RH and renting a condo/apartment with a SX buddy or two. I like the idea of the condo because whomever we hire as a nurse, we will get personalized service and not have to hunt someone down. Also, the bad reviews of the RHs are starting to make me nervous...glass shower doors falling on girls, girls falling out of bed, no nurses coming to aid, overcrowding. Plus I am optimistic enough to feel as if after a few days, I will be able to get up and move around even for a few moments at a time to get something to eat or drink. I emailed Bella Vita and am currently waiting for them to give me some references. When it comes down to if I go to a RH, after considering my options I have narrowed it down to 2....Armonia or Upscale/Serenity. I like that Armonia has ocean views and as security. Upscale and Serenity are actually 2 separate recovery houses owned/run by former fellow Yily doll and RS member NJPRBeauty. I was considering either one because I like that they're run by a former patient and they have everything basically included; rides to CIPLA, 24/7 nurses, terrace, etc. Just waiting for her to upload real pictures of the house and find out which one is closer to CIPLA.

I guess the deciding factors is if I have enough people interested in going in on a condo/apartment or not. So...who's going down in Oct?

Patients/Public Relations, it's apparently real out here in the SX world

So I have been encountering some interesting situations amongst Facebook groups related to DR surgery/surgeons. Apparently, there are some people or former patients who are paid to become spokespeople for their surgeons. *insert WTF face here* People will apparently get on Facebook and advertise for a surgeon, creating a group on Facebook and showing they're own before/after pictures even claiming surgical procedures on celebrities. I encountered a girl who posted in on of these groups that her doctor Contreras not only did a great job on her (I didn't think he did that great) but he also did La Insuperable's (a female Domincan rapper) transformation and when she "met" her at the airport, the rapper confirmed it was true. I didn't think anything of it, until some other doctor (Lima) also said they did her surgeries. So when I asked the girl about Lima's claims she said it was all a lie, but then she blocked me. I found out an argument must have ensued and it came out that the girl (her post pictured) worked for Contreras! How does one work as a walking ad? I mean...are they hiring? You can brand my new booty if there's some perks! But really, how does that work?

...and what in the entire f*ck is going on at CIPLA?!!?!!
If you have not heard, a girl died last week (03/26/2014) because she got sick from an infection (MRSA and/or sepsis) and died after a stroke or hear attack. There is a lot of speculation in regards to her pre-op health and a blood transfusion so there aren't many clear/verified details. From what I heard she was a woman in her early 30s with 2 kids from the DC area who came to DR for TT/BBL/Lipo with Dra. Yily. I pray for her family and children during this sad time. I know that the doctors/hospitals are different down there, with different standards, but MRSA is serious. I hope the details come to light soon, too many people are making up their own stories.

And before anyone asks me if I'm scared of going to the DR for surgery and particularly CIPLA to see Yily and my answer is yes....a little. But to be honest, I have been in the ER at a hospital in the city of Chicago and there was dried blood on the wall, bleeding people, excretions...and that was just the waiting/reception area. In the actual hospital room wasn't that nasty, but sub par at best. And let me also mention I sat in the waiting room for over 6 hours before I was seen by an obviously exhausted doctor who came in with the wrong chart. I also know someone who got MRSA from a local and well respected hospital. Oh and my PCP? Yea, not the best bedside manner, but I've been going to her for years so why fix what's not broken. So DR hospitals/doctors/clinics freak me, but don't scare me...

Honesty Is The Best Policy

I went to my new secondary doctor (my old one left the practice) to get one last refill on my phentermine, since I am going to begin weening. I informed her about the surgery and she said she would prescribe the meds needed for post op (mini celebration) I would just need to bring her my surgery date confirmation. I wanted to get them here because I have no idea about the metric conversions and I wanted to see if my insurance will cover as much as possible. So far the medical professionals I have discussed surgery with (2 of which are related to me) haven't had anything negative to say about surgery in DR just that I need to make sure I take care of myself. Which brings me to what I wanted to say to all pre-op and post-op beauties. Can we please just be honest?

Telling your doctor, surgeon, etc about your medical history is important. So be sure to disclose everything to them before surgery. And when writing a review on your surgery, experience, and results, please be completely honest and revealing about it all. Us pre-op ladies are relying on your experience (sometimes too heavily) to help make a serious decision. When reading some of the negative reviews I can help but wonder...did you follow doctors post op instructions? Did you take your medications as necessary? Did you have a physical prior to surgery? I am not saying this to absolve any doctor from fault. I am saying this because these are questions I have when reading some of the reviews. I am still pre-op so I am going to give a brief history of my health, that I also gave to my US and DR docs, so as not to be confused should I post a negative review. I am 28, turning 29 in June. I have only had one pregnancy and carried to term. I am social/stress smoker, meaning when I am stressed or drinking heavily in a social setting I will have a cigarette. I have not done illegal drugs. I have a skin disease called hidradenitis which is hereditary and not contagious. I am overweight and my BMI classifies me as obese and I currently weigh 208lbs on my 5'6" top heavy frame. I have a lot of muscle from weight/strength training in my arms and legs. I am hoping to drop down to 180lbs pre op so I can have my optimal results and be at a good weight. I am borderline anemic at my ER visit and I started my vitamin regime about a month ago and towards the day of surgery, I will increase my iron intake to hopefully get my hemo up to 14 to avoid a transfusion. I fully plan on taking all of my post op meds and come hell or high water, by day 2 of surgery, I will get my ass out of bed and move around. Even if for 2 mins. So with that being said, if you have or have read a negative review and these questions aren't answered, realize you don't have the whole story.

Yily Has Made Some Changes

I forgot to add this to my last update...didn't realize how wordy I am, longest posts ever. Anyways, in light of the situation at CIPLA a couple weeks ago, apparently all of the doctors there had an emergency meeting. Previously, it has been said that Yily was taking up to 7 or 8 patients in a day. Well now, she has reduced herself to 3 patients a day. Also, Yily has increased her hemo requirement from 12.7 to 12.9. The pictures I have attached are not mine personally but from a FB group I am part of, except the one of me (duh). It's an updated photo, I have so far lost about 10 lbs.

I would buy your dates, but the way my surgery is set up...

**ATTENTION: CONFIRM THE TRANSFER POLICY WITH SURGEON BEFORE BUYING A DATE**

I saw girls all over RS and Facebook selling their dates to other future patients. I wasn't familiar with the policy but I was going to put together a calendar/document of people looking to sell their dates and post it up to make it easier. Also, if people were selling their Yily dates for lower than what they paid, I was going to buy it, and apply them to my surgery balance (hey, don't judge me). But when I reached out to basically every single DR surgeon I could find, no one seems to allow transfers. I took screenshots of the email responses I got so far from Yily, Robles, and Medina. Still waiting for Cabral, Diaz, Almonte, Disla, and Baez.

Oops

Forgot the Medina and Yily emails...

I love your post about being a mother and a woman! I have two little girls and I know the internal conflict associated with spending such a large amount of money on yourself.... But When you're at your best you'll be at your best for the kids...@ least that's my theory lol good luck love!!!!
Feelings here the same. Sometimes one has to do one in order to manage a happy home. Good luck ladies:-)
Love your review, girl. More patients need to think like you.
Good luck and Ty for sharing your journey. Looking forward to reading more. I'm in the same boat guess it's guilt but we are woman as well so we need to do what needs to be done:-) Who is your surgeon?
Congrats on your weight loss. So there with you as well.
Thank you hunny bunny!! I chose Yily as my surgeon. Weight loss for me is rough because I am away from home basically 12 hours a day 5 days a week and I'm a single mom, so if meals aren't quick and easy, I have no time to cook. :(
Understandable but when there's a will there's a way. I'm lucky I'm home for now but been in the same boat as you for years before. I think if you prepare your food ahead of time you can continue on the path of losing weight and if you eat out, then stick to the kids meal or healthy choices:-) rooting for you... Transformation is def in the works:-)
Thanks for keeping everyone posted
Of course! I want to share as much information as I possibly can!
Well said!! I agree ladies we really need to make sure we get our bodies as healthy as possible I was a cigarette smoker and Mary Jane smoker and I have quit completely. We must follow our doctors orders pre op and post op!
*virtual high five*
Wow! Is that even possible to take 7 or 8 patients a day??? These surgeries take 3 to 4hrs on average - unless she was just overseeing multiple surgeries at once.
I found out basically all the docs at CIPLA have helpers who do some of the work and the doctors over see the surgeries. Apparently it's in one of the forms you sign. I knew they had helpers, but don't know how much the helpers were doing and what...
Yeah. I've heard that too. *smh* But I know Dr Baez performs the surgeries herself and she only does 2 or 3 surgeries a day ...(And really, the hemoglobin requirement should be at least 13.)
Congratulations on your weight loss. Looking good. I am trying to do the same myself. I havent discussed the surgeries with my primary care but I am happy that yours has decided to be supportive and prescribe the medicines necessary for your healing. I should get on that right away. I just want someone to check my incisions to make sure I am healing right etc.
I didn't go to my primary, because, well, she's staunchy. I knew already she was going to give me a hard time and wouldn't prescribe me anything. But I went to see my secondary doctor who is a little nicer and less stingy with her RX pad
Lol. Am definitely going to need another doctor. When I joked about a tummy tuck a year ago, my doctor said "you can work that off" with a serious face lol. So I am not even going to say that I was/am serious lol. I am going to start putting some feelers out this week and next.
I am so glad you put this in the air and may follow suite. Its extremely important to follow the docs instructions and 100% important to have a physical to be sure you are okay for sx
Absolutely! No need to even go down there with low hemo or in a condition!
Exactly and I think ppl dont get that. If you dont follow instructions ppl are messing around not only with their results but their life. Awareness and wise moves...
@fatgurlslim my point exactly! U can die from even the simplest surgeries there's even a big risk during childbirth. Even though I am nervous but like I said PS all over the us have either killed or disfigured women. We just need to make sure we go in with good health and don't hide anything from our doctors and just pray on it!
This is a better link about death in US. This happened in Miami... http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/03/31/4031171/woman-died-after-buttocks-surgery.html
The comments on that article are so sad. According to them, it was all her fault for wanting the surgery in the first place -_-.
Yes, a Dr Hasan patient did die last year. But Dr Hasan is not a certified plastic surgeon. Even if you go to his RS profile, you would see that he's just a dermatologist. Everyone should be careful and do extensive research when selecting a surgeon - period.