28, Mom of 5, Wanting Hour Glass Shape Back and Bigger Butt! - Dominican Republic

I have been looking into bbl procedures for 3 1/2...

I have been looking into bbl procedures for 3 1/2 years now! I was dead set on going through Dr. Cortes in Houston, But am now looking to go outside the U.S.! I want to do my surgery during the summer of 2015 if I go out of the U.S., Or summer of 2016 indide the U.S!! :) I am looking at DR.DURAN in the D.R. or Dr. Compas in Mexico! If any of you have gone out of the U.S. please message me about how it works, I am very nervous about beimg in a new country!! :)

update..

Downloaded the plastic surgery simulated app from the play store, and fell in love!!! It is actually helping to take away some of the anxiety of the surgery because I can actually play with my own body and see what I would look like!! :) will upload pics!

some more of my photo shopped wish pics..

Just a few more before and after wish pics!

adding Dr. Fisher to my list!

I have decided to add Fisher to my list, his pricing is competitive with the surgeons outside of the U.S. and he is in Miami!!! Just requested a concul which is free! And his reviews are awesome! :)

just priced my airline tickets and recovery house!

Flying through spirit airlines my ticket to Miami would be 70 and 80 back home, for a total of $150 round trip!!! :) :) my recovery house stay for 3 nights would be $1500, and includes garments?? Ive noticed his most common price is around $5500! Soo I do have a few questions, 1.) Do you have to stay in a recovery house? 2.) What all is not includedincluded in the base price? Meds, gauze, etc?? Or should it all be included??

more wish pics

I'm telling you I am sooooo in love with this app! Lol ????????????

3 consultations requested!

I have requested a consultation from Dr. Fisher, Dr. Campos and DRA. Duran. I will also be rating them on how fast they return my call! Tomorrow is Monday and business's day 1. They all said they would call within 2 business days! Fingers crossed! ????????

still playing with this app!! super addicting!! lol

Another wish pic!

ass ass ass!!!!!

Ughhhhh I have got to get some sleep!!! Butt! Lol I can't! All I can think about is my new booty! I am way too obsessed! Lol I am very nervous about leaving the country so I have been leaning more towards Fisher, butt I just seen a pic of a durandoll and I absolutely fell in ?!!!! Lol me and the girls before pics look similar, and she looks like Kim k if not BETTER!!! Which sucksssss!!! Because it makes my decision making even more harder!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol pray for me y'all! I have to pick one!!!!

getting nervous!!

Does anyone know how to find a doctors fatality rate?? I am really starting to freak myself out!! I was going through posts and I seen a comment stating Duran had a patient who died, but it looked like it could have been fake because when I went to the users page it was filled with negative reviews on like 6 different doctors!!! And from what they said they have had the works, TT, bbl, breasts, nose, etc! And it doesn't seem like they liked any of the doctors that they went to, but still it has my mind freaking out! Lol How can I get I a full background of whatever doctor I choose??

my anxiety is working overtime!!

So I am really excited about getting my bbl, and I am pretty much favoring Duran! Butt I can not find any info about her such as certification, death rate, malpractice, etc! Her reviews are wonderful, pricing is perfect! Butt I still need to see and know numbers before I go through with this! I have 5 children who will suffer if anything happens! Does anyone know where I can find out any of this info????????

Dr.Fisher and Dr.Campos

Both doctors have gotten back to me and I have emailed both my pics. Just waiting on a reply for a quote. I think Duran may have contacted me too, but every time I try to call the number back its busy. :) so as far as a response 10 for Fisher and Campos so far!

fisher just quoted me!!!!!!

My surgery and all things dealing with my surgery will be 5000!! :) and the recovery house 2500..... Plus 5 massages for 350, and 2 garments which are 120 a piece or I can buy my own... My airline would be 150 as previously quoted, so around 8000..... Still going to wait on Duran, even tho 8000 and the fact that I get to stay in the us is sounding pretty good! #decisionsdecisions!!!!!!

decisions decisions!!!!!!

Just price checked a flight from Houston to the Dominican and I could fly there and back for $285!!!! Allowing g myself 1500 for recovery house and even tho no quote so far I'm guessing 3500 for the bbl, so a little over 5000.......... Ughhhh! And I know price should be the last thing you put as a priority, but why pay more for something??? My only issue is not knowing how to do do a background check on DURAN, her reviews are awesome, butt!!! I need statistics, and cerification levels etc!!!!!!!!!! Please helppppp!!!!! Lol

consultation from Campos!!! :) And spoke with Duran!!

OkOk so I will also post a pic of my email from Campos, but basically he recommends a TT, which I disagree with! I'm sorry and I'm not trying to sound all prissy but I have five kids and no stretch marks, I have never had a c section, so to scar my stomache now is just pretty much stupid and pointless to me! But to do the TT and lipo and grafting it would be 7000, plus airfare and recovery house. So I would just go to Fisher as far as that is concerned and keep my butt in the U.S. without the TT it's 5245 plus airfare and recovery house. I am not thrilled that he suggested a TT because I have seen plenty of women not get a TT and they looked fabulous and they were my size if not a lil bigger. So to me he just wants to do what he can to charge more! Idk.. So I guess I will be crossing him off for now! I will tell all about my contact with Duran in my next post!

Campos cont'd

Sorry I forgot to add that he said he would only add 600-700 cc's most of the butts I like were not as flat as mine to begin with and had at least 1000 cc's so I really don't think he is the doc for me!

Duran

OK I am really trying to do my best to keep Duran on my list for few reasons, 1.) I truly do LOVE her work! 2.) Her quoted prices on other girls is affordable! 3.) Her reviews!! So with that being said know that she is still a possibility! So I call the number on her website, and a lady answers at first we go back and forth for a second, me trying to speak what little Spanish I know and her speaking what little English she seems to know, so I put my husband on the phone ( he is Mexican) and he translates for me for a minute till the lady puts another girl on the phone who speaks more English. This lady and I talk for about 3 minutes, and she gives me an email address, says to send my pics and call back Friday morning. OK, no problem! I then start asking about her credentials and certifczatioNs, malpractice etc. And she says well look on her website, everything is good! Well not trying to sound funny but nobody posts anything negative on their own websites!! She acted like she was a little aggravated that I even asked for credentials which it seems like she would be used to people asking?! I told her how in the U.S we have the board of p.s website and such band asked if there was one like that for the D.R, she said sshe didn't know or no I couldn't really make it out. So that was kind of discouraging because I know there has to be some way to find out and she should know if she is a consultant! Okay so that was pretty much the extent of our phone convo. So I hop off and email her my pics to Dr. Duran's email that she provided, I wait a little while then go back to Dr. Duran's website to do a little more investigatiting. And I notice that the email the lady gave me on the phone was a gmail address, hilarioplasticsurg, but the email on Duran's website is the same name only @hotmail.com sooooo while its possible she owns both email accounts I am now worried that I sent my naked body pics to someone else!!!! So defiantly will be calling back Friday to see if they got my pics!!!!!!! Butt, like it said I am trying my hardest to go with Duran, butt if my research doesn't add up, I don't care how great your reviews are I will defiantly be safe rather than sorry!!!!

Fisher or Duran????? that is the million dollar question!!!!

Sooooo my hubby who is supportive to an extent, ( he knows I'm going to do whatever I want so he just goes along with whatever! Lol) has just given me his opinion, (which he rarely does, so I'm actually pretty happy) and he said that he would rather I go to a Dr. In the U.S. and have it done, even if "we" have to spend a little more! So... Basically he would be willing to help if cost is an issue so I can stay in the u.s !! And I do like Fisher, and as long as he could me this same snatched waist and heart shape that Duran does I guess the 2-3 thousand price difference would be worth it to be able to stay in the United States. I don't see any bad reviews on him just not as many reviews period..... Ughhhh!!! Desicions decisions!!!!!!!!!!!!

DURAN update!!

Sooooo I just. Found out that the email on Duran's website is wrong the lady on the phone was right!! Which is good news! So now I just wait until Friday morning and call for my quote I guess!! :) I did apply for financing for Dr. Fisher just in case and hopefully I get approved! :)

Durandoll is looking bright, butt* I'm still sooooo nervous!!

I really want to go to Duran, I am just sooo nervous about traveling out of the U.S.!! I have a HUGE fear of death!! lol I know I'm soooo DRAMATIC!!!! lol I still can't find any background information on her, besides reviews!! AND not trying to sound funny, but dead patients can't write reviews!!! I really need the background check to relieve my anxiety!!

found the dominican board of plastic surgeons!!!!!!!!!

http://www.sodocipre.net/miembros.html and yes DURAN is listted!!!!!!!! :) :) :) there goes part 1!! credentials have been checked! she is certified!!! i messaged them to see if she ever had any strikes against her medical record!! and once i get a reply i will update again!!!!!!! so excited i know i wont be able to sleep tonight!!!!! lol

quoted from Duran!

Duran emailed me today and basically its 4700 for TT bbl and lipo, plus 300 for insurance and meds! I emailed her back for another quote with just bbl and lipo! :)

still waiting..

i recieved a quote fromDuran and then i meessaged her back for anoyher quote and i havent heard from her, so idk.... im just kind of pausing for a while until i actually have all the money saved up, also i want to tighten my stomach before surgery so i know i wont need a rtt at all.... lol so starting monday i will be starting an exercise routine.

Mixed emotions.....

Ughhh...... I have so many emotions running through me constantly! First... I'm scared as hell about having surgery, going to another country, recovery and results.... Second, I hate my body, I don't even get dressed anymore, all I can do when I put my clothes on is imagine what I'm going to look like after surgery and how frumpy I look now!!! Which makes me want the surgery soooo bad, I know need to tighten my stomach before surgery, especially if I want to avoid a TT.. , but all the anxiety is making me stressed, so I eat constantly, unhealthy crap, and I think I've gained weight... :( Plus I'm a smoker, (I know soooo unhealthy!!) But I'm SUPER nervous that I won't be able to put them down after surgery to allow my body to heal!!! I'm just a mess!! I need to quit stressing, I know, I just don't know how to control my emotions!!!! I haven't even started my sit ups and stuff, I'm thinking of trying those stomach wraps... I don't know RL sisters, I'm going to try to get my mind off all of this, and get some sleep...

just a lil info.. lol

I'm on instagram and am following duran, her instagram username is DRA_DURAN... She posts pics of girls she's done like every other day to give you a better idea of her work and style!!!! :)dent now that i have her on instagram, and can see all her beuti

So she charges 1000 for a tt. You would pretty much deduct from what she quoted you ; ) but yes you have to get her to confirm that price. :) it's easier to call Friday either 9am..11am...or after 4pm...their time. That's when I've had the most success
We're you informed of any strikes against her? Please let us know :D
No, I haven't heard from the board, I son think anyone in the D.R. returns emails! But I am still trying.. I will definitely let you know as soon as I find out!! :)
You're doing the right thing exercise is always good before sx to me you have better results.. Good luck with everything nothing happens before it's time!!
I'm planning on going to either Duran or salama June 2015. I might see you there! Good luck!
Thanks doll!!! :)
You're bound to get you're hour glass and big butt messing with those 2 PS you so can't go wrong Somebody really did her homework!!!!!
I don't know why but it says my location is the D.R and I am actually located in the U.S. lol
You sound like me. I wanted dr. Cortez at first but now I'm schedule with dra. Duran jan. 12, 2015. Good luck on what you decide. It's only thanks to all the reviews on her that make me comfortable to do this out of the country. I will be following your journey. :)
Haow much did she quote youyouif you don't mind me asking? I really like her work, she doesn't seem to be as aggressive with the lipo as Cortes, which is one negative, but she does seem to know how to achieve the flawless hourglass figure like him! Which is why I'm really considering her!
6,800 with breast augmentation Without the breast work it will be 4800 for bbl tummy tuck and lipo. :)
How much is the recovery house and what is the name of it?? I am really thinking about Duran!! Ugghhh I hate that this is sooo hard!! Lol
I'm leaning on daisysrecoveryhouse.com or realrecoveryarmonia for 14 days. Whichever one I decide on I'll be paying
If you're not getting a tt tho you don't have to stay more than 10 days so it'll be less for you of course
Sorry. Recoveryarmonia.com is the correct website. There's another fake website/rh called realrecoveryarmonia. So they had to change it.
I don't know how I left out that I'm looking between 1,000-1,200.