I'm going to be a Duran Doll!

Hiii everyone! I been stalking a lot of you for a...

Hiii everyone! I been stalking a lot of you for a while and last week I decided to join! Yayy!! Well... I been wanting to have a Brazilian Butt lift for a while but I finally decided that it's time! After reading and a few research I decide to try Dra. agustina Hilario Duran in the Dominican Rep. I saw some of her work and I must say that I love it!!! Some say that she worked on Yaris Sanchez but I'm not sure how accurate that might be. Well I currently weigh 154 lbs and I hate it! I look good with clothes but once they come off I feel unattractive!!! I called a few doctors here in Florida and they recommend a TT but I don't think it's that serious. I have a few stretch marks but they don't bother me at all I just want a tiny waist and a nice round butt. Last year I felt really good when I did the transformations diet and I went down to 127 lbs. Me being 5'2 I think I carried it really well but, I got carried away with work and school and gain all those lbs back in a matter of 8 months. :-( if any of you ladies have had any experience with Dra. Hilario Duran it will be nice to hear. :-) I already sent her an email suggesting a quote lets see how long it's gonna take her to answer me.

Got in touch with Dr. Duran

Well she basically told me what I feared the most! That I might need a TT. Honestly I did not think I need it but it's the third surgeon that tells me the same thing so I hand no other choice but to accept it! She says in order to discard the possibility of TT she needs to see for herself how damaged my skin is. So imma hope and see what happens. Imma keep a positive mind.... My sisters tell me that they don't think having a TT is appropriate now because there's a possibility I might another child in the future but to be honest I don't see that happening anytime soon. I'm in college trying to get my degree and still got a long way to go and I really don't want to delay that whole process again by having another kid. My partner is not that supportive either... He says I look fine the way I do but they don't understand. I'm not doing this only because I want to look good I'm doing it for myself. I wanna walk in the street and feel comfortable in whatever I'm wearing. I wanna be able to take my clothes off and like what I see. :-).... To continue with my "consultation" she said that the lipo including my back, flanks, stomach and BBL the full cost is $ 3,800 and then if I need a TT (including everything mentioned above) it will be $4,700 I think it's pretty good!! My friend thinks it's expensive because she had it done for less with another dr. But I am from the Dominican Republic and I live I FL to me that's a reasonable price and I'll go knowing that she's one of the best surgeons and whatever I pay overthere it will be half of whatever I would spend here in the U.S. In my next post I will include part of the email she send me indicating everything I need and what the price includes. ;-)

Here is part of the email with instructions and telling what's included in the price

Medication before surgery:
i like To know hemoglobin level if It is possible If not You can use a month before: Iron with ácido folico and vitamin C and B12 (only It before surgery)
Use 2 days before surgery antibacterial soap for take shower like dermiscrub liquid soap.

And

Lioton gel (heparin gel)
Arnica (tab y crema)

Other:
toallas sanitarias (pad)
Franela o t sirt cotton (blanco, white)
Toallitas húmedas (wipes)
Ropa cómoda (confortable clothes)

This price includes:

•Pre-surgical medical examinations

•Cardiologic Evaluation

•Photographs (before and after surgery)

•Operating Room

•Anesthesia

•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Garment)

•Supplies and disposable materials

•Medicines (analgesics and antibiotics)

•Medical fees

•One night at the clinic

•One night of nursing care

•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery

•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post-operative

This price excludes the cost of medical insurance and post-operative medications. The medical insurance is a requirement and its purpose serves to ensure that you are covered in the event that you will need to be transferred to a local hospital in case of an emergency. The cost of this insurance is $130 or us150 USD. The cost of the post-operative medication is around $150 USD

The patient is responsible for reserving their flight and stay. I recommend that my patients stay at a recovery house to ensure they are receiving the proper care during their recovery. Please reserve your stay and send me the details of your choice upon confirmation of surgery. You will need to be here for at least 10 days

Angela’s Recovery House
+1 809-595-3109
Jazmine RH +1809 916-3543 and 1809531-2988
Soraya RH 1809 856-2002

Real recovery Armonia

Karleigh Harris

Please note: This deposit is non-refundable unless due to medical or emergency purposes, which then must be accompanied by proper documentation.

Our airport is located in the city of Santo Domingo and is called Las Americas International Airport (SDQ).
These are the airlines that provide commercial flights from there United States:
· American Airlines

· Continental Airlines

· Delta Airlines

· Spirit Airlines (Cheap)

· Jet Blue (Cheap)

Please send me an email once you have sent the deposit so that I can confirm and secure your date. Also provide me with your flight information and recovery house details once you have them so that I am able to ensure you have everything you need for your stay.

Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran

The International Center of Advanced Plastic Surgery (CIPLA)
137 Avenida Pedro Henriquez Urena, 2nd. Floor Suite 212, Sector La Esperilla, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
(809) 565-5348 | Cell: (809) 707-7163 | (809) 331-5050 ext. 212,
hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com

Some of my wish pics!!!

I just loveeee to see a tiny waist! Can't forget about the big butt!!! :-)

Pics of myself with clothes!

I'm posting these pictures so you can have an idea of what I mean when I say it's totally different with your clothes off! In most of these pics I look from the front. I got a little hips and it makes me look nice sometimes but when I take pics on the side you obviously see I got no booty!! I want my tiny waist and big booty!! ;-)

Got my surgery date!

First off I gotta say that I am sooo happy! Thank GOD! I called Dr. Duran office and spoke to her assistant Paola, very nice girl by the way, so she told me that the earliest date they have is in July! I was shocked to think that they were booked all the way through July but excited because that's exactly around the date that I was looking for. My kids will be on vacation and that will be perfect timing for my recovery. I know I still have a good couple of months but I need to start figuring out where to buy the stuff I need so I can be ready when the time comes.

Contacting Dr. Duran

Ok so I read that some of you have been having issues trying to reach Dr. Duran luckily I did not have that problem. I wrote to her on twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and I also emailed her and less than 12 hrs later she responded my email because she saw my tweet. That was on a Sunday so I'm gessing it's easier to reach her on the weekends. I hope this helps.

Feeling positive

Ok so it's been a few days after my last update but I haven't changed my mind. I must admit I had a few breakdowns in the past few days. First my I had my friend come visit me from Puerto Rico for a few days and I was telling her about my sx and wish pics and she was mortified!! Telling me that she does not like a big butt and I'm gonna regret getting such a big butt blah blah. It took me by surprise because I totally felt pressured and she's usually the one that always tells me to make my decisions thinking about me and not to please others and there she was basically attacking me. I was more upset at the fact that my hubby was right there listening to everything and he's not too pleased with my decision either. I was having mixed emotions on weather should I have the sx or not because of their lack of support but then I thought to myself that I am doing this to make myself happy and not them. I know they love me but I also feel that they should respect my decision. I want a big ass and that's that!!! ;-)

**More wish pics**

Here some wish pics. I want a big booty but I also want it to look as natural as possible and I think these are some good examples ;-)
Ps. They wearing green my favorite color ;-) lol

*Sad news about a Duran patient*

So from last night I saw on FB that everyone was talking about a patient of Duran past away due to surgery complications so this morning I send her an email to please clarify what had happened and this is what she replied.

No tuvo problemas con cirugia plastica; el lamentable desenlace fue ptoducto de una cirugia bariatrica (banda gastrica que extrangulo la circulacion de su estomago) el Dr que la estuvo siguiendo por esa circunstancia la operó e hiso todo lo humanamente posible para salvarla.
No sigan asociandola a mi cirugia que ya aclaré que no tiene ni tuvo nada que ver y si fuera así ni Dios lo quiera lo enfrentaría y también les dejaría saber!
Voy a cirugia ahora, no tengo cabeza para mas nada.

It's in Spanish so she pretty much said that we patient did not die due to plastic surgery. She had a lap band and it sadly ended up puncturing her stomach and that her Dr. Did everything in his hands to save her but it was not possible.

I am saddened by this not only because I know we all fear complications might occur while in surgery but mostly for her family. May her soul rip. :-(
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Omg
Just curious
So was it a Duran patient??? You said he did everything he could
Yes it was a Duran patient but the surgery went well and a few days after the incident happened and she was transferred to a bariatic doctor (not sure if I said it right) and he did everything he could but was not able to save her
Can't wait to see your results !
Congrats n welcome to #teamDuran
Congrats and good luck
Welcome aboard hun
congrats and she will do you sooooo right because u have a good foundation to start with
Thanks hun ;-) I have faith she will!
Good luck ! i went thru a constant and I paid my deposit and I still haven't heard anything back about a sx date , I am anxiously waiting ! I know you are going to look amazing ,you do not look bad now !
ThAnks doll! I always been told that for having 3 kids I don't look bad but when the clothes comes off it's a total different story. lol but I am excited and happy I finally made my decision and that I'm able to experience this with people that care. ;-)
Congrats and welcome to RS
Welcome future doll good luck on ur journey hun she's guna hook u up watch u'll c.. Mwahz oxox
Thank you hun ;-) I have a strong feeling she will! Good luck in your upcoming sx mwahhh xoxoxo ;-)