25 Going on 26 and Looking to Enjoy Life and a Great Body Before Having Kids - Dominican Republic

I am no stranger to the site, however I am new to...

I am no stranger to the site, however I am new to actually writing a review. I have been stalking this site for about 5 years and finally decided to go through with the procedure. I am excited yet scared being I never had surgery before. Butttt, I am ready to be the girl who is known for her sexy shape not just big boobs with no a**. I'm so ready to see what I will look like with my new body!!

Sent my deposit and waiting for my date to be confirmed...looking for a buddy

I sent my deposit. Now I'm just waiting for my date to be confirmed. If anyone is going in October and is looking for a buddy let me know. Also, I forgot to mention what I am getting. I am getting a BL, aggressive lipo to my entire back, waist, flanks, and abdomen, BBL.

Pre-op pic

Date confirmed!!! RH Confirmed...Help with Materials to bring and garment...PLEASE

Sooo, My date for Dr. Yily is set!! Im so happy. She has responded to me in a timely manner since the initial email I sent her. I must say after reading many reviews on here I was looking to go with someone else. But I am looking for natural results and understand its impossible to have an absolute perfect body. Also, I plan on staying with Yasmin. HOW MANY DAYS HAS ANYONE STAYED IN DR AFTER GETTING A BL AND BBL? I DO NOT WANT TO STAY 10 DAYS AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY 8 IF POSSIBLE. Also, can anyone give me any advise on the compression garments? which ones are best post op

8 weeks until surgery and I must admit im sooo NERVOUS!!! Big UPDATE

Let me start off by expressing how nervous I am about having surgery. Although I take care of different types of post op patients for a living and know the process of things, I am extremely nervous being I have never had surgery of any sort my entire life. As the days go by the fact that I am actually getting surgery and the possible complications scares me, especially going to another country of which language I don't speak or understand. I have been praying about this and I really want this procedure so it is what it is. I started taking my vitamins the beginning of this month bc my Hemoglobin was 11.9 :( I plan on taking the purabsorb a month before surgery.
Here is a list of some of the things I have. If I am missing anything let me know. Yasmin also sent me a list of things I need.
NOTE: She said if you forget anything such as towels, pads, etc they are very expensive there.
Passport (applied for it last week)
Mederma
Urinal
compression socks
baby wips
maxi pads (thick Kotex)
4-5 maxi dresses
arnica Montana (Gel and Cream)
hydrocortisone
Neosporin
Monistat(Yasmin suggested this bc a lot of girls get yeast infections for the foley)
2 dark big towels
3dark small towels
Benadryl spray
q tips
alcohol wipes
dermoplast antibacterial spray
Clorox wipes
chux pads
no rinse bath wipes (she said that I probably wont be able to fully shower for 9 days)
STERILE gloves( my preference they are a little bit more in price but I would rather them than the tradional non-sterile gloves)
4x4 gauze
2x2 gauze
paper tape ( it has less effect on you skin...doesn't cause skin tears)
surgical tape (just in case)
steri-strips

2nd stage garment
ensure
snacks
pineapple juice/chunks

IF I AM MISSING ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!

Also, I have decided to get fat transferred to my hips also. I was going to stay at upscale RH before I decided to go with Yasmin and she told me hips aren't an extra charge. I sure hope she is right. Still haven't found a buddy so anyone that is having surgery with Yily around October 14, 2014 let me know.

QUESTIONS:
Did anyone buy a second garment before surgery if so where did you find it and how did buying it before surgery work out for you?
Do I need to buy a bra compression before surgery?
How long did you wait after surgery to use a squeem or waist cincher?
Does the lipofoam work?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hey hun! Welcome to Rs!!
I recommend to stay in www.paradisesurgicalrecovery.com they are clean and great services
I stayed with Yasmin for 2 weeks after Yily did a Tt, lipo to abd/back/flanks, bbl. You get first garment from her, but take a second fajate is good. You need 8 days of heparin shots, a stomach protector think it was Prilosec, augmentin 1g and cipro for 10 days one was twice a day but don't remember which. She gave me ronex and clofara for pain and inflammation-it didn't help my Percocet helped me. Take arnica cream, vit C, iron pills, frolic acid pills, vit b, I will look for paper and send you a pic if I find it. Take at least 2 wife beaters a day, and 3-4 loose dresses. You will want a second garment to wear between washing and compression socks. Maxi pads and mattress protecting pads, they use baby wipes to wash you but I used a wash towel and dial soap, they ask for antibacterial wipes and gloves for drain handling. Take print out of quote and extra cash she changed price once I was there. Make sure you get massages they make a great difference
thank you so much for the information. She changed the price for me already through email bc my quote was 7 months old. So Im paying 4500 instead of 4300 which still isn't bad. If you find the paper please send it to me. The whole garment situation is confusing me. I want to purchase an additional garment to have but I don't know what size I will need. Also, where did you purchase your second garment bc I was just going to buy an extra garment from Dr. Yily but I heard they weren't all that great and they are $140
Go to the mall there are Columbian faja stores and try to get fitted for one, I ordered with out fitting and can't use them cause my thigh are large. I'm looking for med sheet will post asap
Check my profile the massage lady's card is on there
My Dr told me to stay 10 just to be safe.
I'm looking for a buddy I plan to go in October as well..
I'm about to message you. My date has been confirmed my surgery day is October 14, 2014.
Welcome to RS ! Girrrrl I love dr yily and dr Baez but I need to share this w you... I see dr. Cabral all over your pre opt pic!!you have a great foundation that he can tweet out of this world!!! Yes in the end it's your decision but knowing what I know from experience as a "VET " go to the best and settle for nothing less! I'm happy for you and I do knw what u mean by whn u say knwn for girl w big chest and no booty! Whn u get your enhancement u will be able to say"how ya like me know " say watttt yeah pow pow pow!...and ya can't touch this! Chk out serenity for an RH facility ok really nice ! Don't get me wrng I love my girl' dr yily but omg I see you Getting this done once not twice! Think about it and best wishes, luv ! Congratulations !
thank you. I will contact Dr. Cabral and get a quote from him. I do want to do this once and have voiced my concerns with Dr. Yily. I am obsessed with the waist she gives you. Did you go to Dr. Cabral?
No. I will pm u
Who did you go with sexeeangel ?
Chk ur inbox and tape onto my name it will show u my journal and at the top of my page my ps name and how much I paid etc...
when are you scheduled for ? I plan on asking for Aug. 15 but have to send deposit as soon as i get my quote.
I'm schedule for October 14, 2014 I sent my deposit just waiting for her to verify my date. I have a copy of her available dates. Send me your email I will forward it to you Bc I think a certain time frame in aug-sept is unavailable
Sharyalick@gmail.com
Congrads on taking the first step ill be following your journey
thank you!!!