25 Going on 26 and Looking to Enjoy Life and a Great Body Before Having Kids - Dominican Republic

I am no stranger to the site, however I am new to...

I am no stranger to the site, however I am new to actually writing a review. I have been stalking this site for about 5 years and finally decided to go through with the procedure. I am excited yet scared being I never had surgery before. Butttt, I am ready to be the girl who is known for her sexy shape not just big boobs with no a**. I'm so ready to see what I will look like with my new body!!

Sent my deposit and waiting for my date to be confirmed...looking for a buddy

I sent my deposit. Now I'm just waiting for my date to be confirmed. If anyone is going in October and is looking for a buddy let me know. Also, I forgot to mention what I am getting. I am getting a BL, aggressive lipo to my entire back, waist, flanks, and abdomen, BBL.

Pre-op pic

Date confirmed!!! RH Confirmed...Help with Materials to bring and garment...PLEASE

Sooo, My date for Dr. Yily is set!! Im so happy. She has responded to me in a timely manner since the initial email I sent her. I must say after reading many reviews on here I was looking to go with someone else. But I am looking for natural results and understand its impossible to have an absolute perfect body. Also, I plan on staying with Yasmin. HOW MANY DAYS HAS ANYONE STAYED IN DR AFTER GETTING A BL AND BBL? I DO NOT WANT TO STAY 10 DAYS AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY 8 IF POSSIBLE. Also, can anyone give me any advise on the compression garments? which ones are best post op

8 weeks until surgery and I must admit im sooo NERVOUS!!! Big UPDATE

Let me start off by expressing how nervous I am about having surgery. Although I take care of different types of post op patients for a living and know the process of things, I am extremely nervous being I have never had surgery of any sort my entire life. As the days go by the fact that I am actually getting surgery and the possible complications scares me, especially going to another country of which language I don't speak or understand. I have been praying about this and I really want this procedure so it is what it is. I started taking my vitamins the beginning of this month bc my Hemoglobin was 11.9 :( I plan on taking the purabsorb a month before surgery.
Here is a list of some of the things I have. If I am missing anything let me know. Yasmin also sent me a list of things I need.
NOTE: She said if you forget anything such as towels, pads, etc they are very expensive there.
Passport (applied for it last week)
compression socks
baby wips
maxi pads (thick Kotex)
4-5 maxi dresses
arnica Montana (Gel and Cream)
Monistat(Yasmin suggested this bc a lot of girls get yeast infections for the foley)
2 dark big towels
3dark small towels
Benadryl spray
q tips
alcohol wipes
dermoplast antibacterial spray
Clorox wipes
chux pads
no rinse bath wipes (she said that I probably wont be able to fully shower for 9 days)
STERILE gloves( my preference they are a little bit more in price but I would rather them than the tradional non-sterile gloves)
4x4 gauze
2x2 gauze
paper tape ( it has less effect on you skin...doesn't cause skin tears)
surgical tape (just in case)
wife beaters
dial soap
granny panties

boppy pillow
2nd stage garment
pineapple juice/chunks

Also, I have decided to get fat transferred to my hips also. I was going to stay at upscale RH before I decided to go with Yasmin and she told me hips aren't an extra charge. I sure hope she is right. Still haven't found a buddy so anyone that is having surgery with Yily around October 14, 2014 let me know.

Did anyone buy a second garment before surgery if so where did you find it and how did buying it before surgery work out for you?
Do I need to buy a bra compression before surgery?
How long did you wait after surgery to use a squeem or waist cincher?
Does the lipofoam work?